• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

iLink

Smash Champion
I don't get it

maybe because I'm west coast.

EDIT: Ok I guess its logical that they reveal the last character a week before release

iLink

Smash Champion
I was just acting dumb

or maybe I wasn't acting

Anyway, is it safe to assume the release of 2.5 won't be at 12:00 AM and will most likely be released mid-day or later, if not a day or so after?

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
The point of a hyperbole is to say something that is obviously an overstatement. The BBR easily COULD release a new tier list every other month based on how things are going. So it's not hyperbole, or at least, it's not hyperbole used properly, it's pretty much just misinformation.

For example, if I said "yeah I main like 6 characters" and I actually mained 4 or something, it wouldn't really be proper hyperbole, it would just be me telling a lie.

JOE!

Smash Hero
for the record i'm not complaining. I'ts just when a character gets somthing really good they tend to lose it for a "re-design" and ness' flash looks like it may fall in that categorey. see ike up b, zelda side b, sonic side b, lucario's stuff you get the idea. granted i don't mind most of the redesigns but still ness may be next.
Except for shines

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
That actually sounds really funny LOL. Fox and Falco with swapped Shines

metroid1117

Smash Master
Naw, Ike is just bad and you're starting to feel how sluggish he is compared to frame 4 disjoint that combos into itself and up-B to kill at 90%.
No, Vro was doing just fine with Ike. I'm really out of practice, Ike is still good.

I don't buy it one bit, Modestroid. :glare:
Wait for the videos, I get wrecked pretty badly haha.

I read that as Molestroid.

On topic, vgbootcamp stream tonight, get hyped!

:phone:
LOL JCaesar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom