• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Mewtwo- Mewtwo v1.00 - WHOA VERSION JUMP. Moveset complete! Touch-ups begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meccs

@Meccs_
Thanks for all the stuff ds22, it's pretty sweet. Honestly, once the Lucario name gets changed to Mewtwo on the CSS and battle screen, this will truly feel and look like Mewtwo is an actual character in Brawl.
Also, I was looking at his model, and with that new thing that hides parts... is it possible for somebody to hide Lucario's hair-things (on the back of his head) and the spikes on the front of his hands? Then it would be pretty much as close as it could get without being the actual model of Mewtwo.

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
I swear if I had any knowledge of 3D animation programs as well as PSA, and have any experience with it. I would try to make a Brawl Mewtwo model in a heartbeat for this project.

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
Thanks for all the stuff ds22, it's pretty sweet. Honestly, once the Lucario name gets changed to Mewtwo on the CSS and battle screen, this will truly feel and look like Mewtwo is an actual character in Brawl.
Also, I was looking at his model, and with that new thing that hides parts... it is possible for somebody to hide Lucario's hair-things (on the back of his head) and the spikes on the front of his hands? Then It would pretty much as close as it could get without the actual model of Mewtwo.
Just looked at it. The part the contains his spikes and dreads also contains his entire midsection.

grim mouser

Smash Journeyman
well, it would have all my CSPs... unless you just want the raw .tgas I used?
That's fine. Now, how would I go about changing a custom icon (namely, the independent Sheik) to Mewtwo's icon? Currently, I don't know how the custom CSS codes work, but I'm sure I could figure that out if needed.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I'm workin' guys! :D Don't worry!
xD I get delayed with silly things, but its ah-comin'

Fixes in next update:
-Increase Size -CHECK-

- Increase Dash Speed a bit. -CHECK-

- Make NAir harder to escape -CHECK-

- Uair & Dair hitbox fix.

- Speed up BAir

- Increase range on DTilt.

- Increase KBG on Tilts.

- Add Psyburst.
-DD

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
That's fine. Now, how would I go about changing a custom icon (namely, the independent Sheik) to Mewtwo's icon? Currently, I don't know how the custom CSS codes work, but I'm sure I could figure that out if needed.
wait, do you mean just replacing the image? I used brawlscape; right click on the characters icon, click export, edit it in paint.net, save, right click on the icon again, import, profit.

Fixes in next update:
-Increase Size -CHECK-

- Speed up BAir

- Increase KBG on Tilts.

- Add Psyburst.
-DD
sounds good man.

Xelayuno

Smash Cadet

Fixes in next update:
-Increase Size -CHECK-

- Speed up BAir

- Increase KBG on Tilts.

- Add Psyburst.
-DD
Psyburst is replacing disable right? Is it going to be a chargeable move?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Psyburst is replacing disable right? Is it going to be a chargeable move?
Yes and I don't know yet. This probably won't be released for a little bit, but I'll work as much as I can on it tonight.
-DD

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
So this common5 thing already has the mewtwo file on it? Where exactly do you put in on the sd card?
Not the moveset, but the CSS thing I had showed earlier. Unless that was what you meant? But indeed, and to use it, place it in pf/system/common5.pac
this includes all my CSPs though so do back up your CSPs!

Xelayuno

Smash Cadet
Not the moveset, but the CSS thing I had showed earlier. Unless that was what you meant? But indeed, and to use it, place it in pf/system/common5.pac
this includes all my CSPs though so do back up your CSPs!
I currently have just the basic brawl+ CSPs like ZSS, Sheik and stuff. This file is just placing Lucario right?

Meccs

@Meccs_
it replaces your current CSPs with all of his, so you would have all the CSPs he currently has, not just Lucario. You would loose your Brawl+ ones. Common5 doesn't change the layout of your css, though, so that stays the same.
It was hard to decide for me, but seeing Mewtwo on the CSS screen was well worth not having CSPs. I just renamed the files and folders so that if I ever wanted to go back to my custom textures and stuff, I can just change the names back.

Xelayuno

Smash Cadet
it replaces your current CSPs with all of his, so you would have all the CSPs he currently has. You would loose your Brawl+ ones.
It was hard to decide for me, but seeing Mewtwo on the CSS screen was well worth not having CSPs. I just renamed the files and folders so that if I ever wanted to go back to my custom textures and stuff, I can just change the names back.
Yeah, I don't have any special ones aside from the regular brawl+ ones, but just seeing Mewtwo there is what I want.

So my textures will be replaced as well?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Is SFX going to be included in version 5.0? As it's now possible from what I heard.
Version 5? Its 0.5 :3!

But uh, nope! Its not fully functional yet, and sounds will be with v1.0, when the model is imported too.

:3 Psyburst is giving me lots of trouble...it keeps making Lucario's filesize too big...I'll have to try more workarounds.

-DD

grim mouser

Smash Journeyman
wait, do you mean just replacing the image? I used brawlscape; right click on the characters icon, click export, edit it in paint.net, save, right click on the icon again, import, profit.
That too, depending on if my idea even works.

I have a custom CSS. Say I create two Lucario icons on my CSS. Could I replace only one Lucario icon with a Mewtwo icon? Or would I only be able to change both?

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
That too, depending on if my idea even works.

I have a custom CSS. Say I create two Lucario icons on my CSS. Could I replace only one Lucario icon with a Mewtwo icon? Or would I only be able to change both?
Ohhh... no, it would replace both. UNLESS, that is, you have copied the model, animation, sfx, bone, CSP, CSS Icon and Name Strip of lucario's to, say, (ie) an alloy. Then there would be two lucarios in the game, costume and all. Replace the alloy one with the mewtwo model, moveset, sfx, etc. THEN You could have both Mewtwo and Lucario. This is, of course, only possible in the future.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
>_> So yea, I keep making it, but then when I go to save, it has some stupid error and saves it wayyy too big.

-_-;;
-DD

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
>_> So yea, I keep making it, but then when I go to save, it has some stupid error and saves it wayyy too big.

-_-;;
-DD
Oh sh*t! umm... dude thats the file size limit and its basically telling you that you have to somehow resize the file, or I dont think you can continue work on that pac ;_;

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Oh sh*t! umm... dude thats the file size limit and its basically telling you that you have to somehow resize the file, or I dont think you can continue work on that pac ;_;
No, like, PSA saves it super-big.
>_>;
-Nick

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
What version of PSA are you using? v3 has some serious issues, including that.

So, since I'm too lazy to read through >9000 pages, I'll just ask: Can't we do the same thing the Workshop Back Room did to make Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard, and Pokemon Trainer to make Mewtwo and Lucario seperate? >__>"

PS I know you guys missed me. :3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
So, since I'm too lazy to read through >9000 pages, I'll just ask: Can't we do the same thing the Workshop Back Room did to make Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard, and Pokemon Trainer to make Mewtwo and Lucario seperate? >__>"

PS I know you guys missed me. :3
Squirtly/Ivy/Charizard already had singluar characters thanks to SSE, so no, we can't do something like that.

:D and thanks for the download link DBK.
-DD

Kinkedo56

Smash Cadet
What they did was separate them but Mewtwo originally didn't exist so you kinda can't separate them cause Mewtwo did not exist until now.(THANKS DD XD)

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
why are the dem videos featuring CPU's playing PSA's?
thats pretty dum
Cuz dem CPU's playing dem PSA's r perty good at dem smash gaems.

OKAY! I got Psyburst halfway there!

Woo!

=3=; Sorry about the delay folks.

-DD

Kinkedo56

Smash Cadet
Oh heres a question......is it possible to rip the animation of one of Marios fireballs in his final smash as it wiggles like shadow ball? And you know.....put it as his animation for his shadow ball?

angelbless

Smash Apprentice
Oh my.... I dont know how you people do this, So I just encourage you to do it and wish you the best of lucks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom