• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Mewtwo- Mewtwo v1.00 - WHOA VERSION JUMP. Moveset complete! Touch-ups begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevilKiller

Smash Apprentice
Final Smash auditions? Allow my noob mind to dazzle you until you puke. (in digust or awe, I don't know.)

ACTIVATE FINAL SMASH:

The stage goes dark ala Meta Knight FS. Mewtwo faces the screen, facing the viewer as the screen blacks out. Suddenly, a little light appears where Mewtwo, and a HUGE BLUE/BLACK EXPLOSION (The size of Corneria's stage) rips through the stage, accompanied by rushing wind and lots of blue light. (Completely unoriginal, eh?) Every character that remotely touches the psychic blast is dead. Only a well placed wall will save you.

Basically, Mewtwo is blowing up stuff just lke he did in the first Pokemon movie. He blew up Team Rocket's base because he could. :)

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
And now it is stupidly fixed!
:D!
And its pretty easy to DI out of before I fixed it too. Even bowser was escaping on me =[.

Beta 3 might be out as soon as tonight, and Beta 4 will probably launch Tuesday, Wednesday at the latest.

I'll make a video for each one :3.

The texture is already made, but I don't have it on me. I'll grab it later when I feel like getting it.
-DD
Sooo excited to see the texture.
I will deffinitly be getting this when it is done,
I don't ever use Lucario anyways.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Final Smash auditions? Allow my noob mind to dazzle you until you puke. (in digust or awe, I don't know.)

ACTIVATE FINAL SMASH:

The stage goes dark ala Meta Knight FS. Mewtwo faces the screen, facing the viewer as the screen blacks out. Suddenly, a little light appears where Mewtwo, and a HUGE BLUE/BLACK EXPLOSION (The size of Corneria's stage) rips through the stage, accompanied by rushing wind and lots of blue light. (Completely unoriginal, eh?) Every character that remotely touches the psychic blast is dead. Only a well placed wall will save you.

Basically, Mewtwo is blowing up stuff just lke he did in the first Pokemon movie. He blew up Team Rocket's base because he could. :)
Haha, that sounds awesome! Once we can make models I'm going to make Mecha Mewtwo as well...>___>;;

And then if there is a Pikachu in the match, everyone will gain an extra stock.
Haha...oh boy.

Anyways, I just trying to fix some graphics misplacement...and then I'll upload the pac/video.

>_> Does anyone know if the z and x offsets are mislabeled on some things? Its really weird...
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
X and Z offsets are swapped for gfx in the latest release.
*Rubs temples*

That explains all this stupidity then. Gotta read those release notes...

Well, I'm just gonna run one final bug check, and release what I have.

=3=; Never got around to fixing the DownB, but I'm not sure if I want to touch it yet.

Then again, I did add a couple Beta4 things in because ideas popped into my head...

Ugh...my head hurts. Going to bed. Pac tomorrow x_x...
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Double posting. Big deal.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=2b80bd02d0e4da67d1014a7a667fa2b43360bca2747d3e5cb8eada0a1ae8665a

New Pac. Beta3 8.15.09 is the one you want. Its pretty stable, but needs some hit box timing/size/location fixes on some moves.

Also, you can download the skin I'll be using the video you'll see in a couple hours here:
http://stacksmash.cultnet.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Lucario/Mewtu.rar

Change its name to "FitLucario05" and select the white color to play.

ALSO:
Well, her original dair is odd in that the sweetspot can only hit if the opponent is in the air; otherwise it just treats it as the normal sourspot. Maybe that's what's giving you trouble.
I'll need that for later...
-DD

dabridge

Smash Journeyman
Dair doesn't seem to be a meteor, and has too little startup lag.
Fair isn't strong.
Needs DJC.

Other than that, pretty good work. :D

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
dair is a meteor you just have to hit with his lower legs.

comments:

I like up smash. although the last hit needs to be way stronger, and the previous hits needs less SDI potency.
on the down smash, is there a way to get it so he puts down his left hand instead of his right? this would look better for his down smash.

fsmash's hitbox needs to be bigger. the GFX size and the hitbox size don't match up. and there needs to be sweetspot and sourspots.

the last hit of jab needs to repeat.

fair needs to be stronger. And if you can get a better animation, that would be good.

Do something for lucario's dash attack and dash.

just a minor thing: in melee, when mewtwo had a fully charged aura sphere, and he airdodged, you could see the purple glow. could you sort of, recreate this?

Also, is there way to make him get a boost when he does an aerial at the end of a double jump?

Dair needs a different animation and and it should be laggier.

his upthrow needs a lot more BKB, KBG, and stuff.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
dair is a meteor you just have to hit with his lower legs.
And if you hit it with the side, he has a normal hitbox :3!

I like up smash. although the last hit needs to be way stronger, and the previous hits needs less SDI potency.
on the down smash, is there a way to get it so he puts down his left hand instead of his right? this would look better for his down smash.
1) Okiedokie!
2) Nope! Not unless you find an animation for me that uses the left hand.

fsmash's hitbox needs to be bigger. the GFX size and the hitbox size don't match up. and there needs to be sweetspot and sourspots.
I'm on it chief.

the last hit of jab needs to repeat.
Still trying to figure that one out...its kinda hard x.x;

fair needs to be stronger. And if you can get a better animation, that would be good.
Unless you give me one, that is the best animation I can find.
Do something for lucario's dash attack and dash.
"Do something" isn't helpful. I know what I have to do, and I generally have an idea how to do it...but when it comes to animations we usually have to bite the bullet.
just a minor thing: in melee, when mewtwo had a fully charged aura sphere, and he airdodged, you could see the purple glow. could you sort of, recreate this?
Short Answer: Probably not.
Long Answer: At the moment, the invisibility code makes everything associated to the character invisible. So when I'm hold an item and Air dodge, it poofs too.

Also, is there way to make him get a boost when he does an aerial at the end of a double jump?
Uh...probably...but I'd rather focus on DJC at the moment, because Mewtwo's recovery is already beast.

Dair needs a different animation and and it should be laggier.
Still trying to figure out how to force lag. Chances are all the startup/end lag are going to be part of an addition to the GCT file.

his upthrow needs a lot more BKB, KBG, and stuff.
Yup!

So yea, guys, I can't stress this enough. I know the obvious changes that need to happen, but what I really need you guys for, other than support, is to point out small changes that need to be made, like moving hitboxes or slight timing adjustments. And if you think an animation should be changed, please provide for me the animation you feel would fit better, so I can try it out. Unless you give me that, I won't even bother searching for one, because we'll just make it when models can be injected.

-DD

GigaBowserXyZ

Smash Journeyman
testing it right now. i notice that when u do a up b teleport on the ground to off stage, u still get to use ur double jump and get to teleport again. that's all i found. keep up the good work ;)

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
So I guess a lot of the animation stuff will have to wait until model hacking is reality. :(

Just thing...how is the fthrow coming along? I know you're very busy, but... :)

the bthrow will have to wait for model hacking...

and the dthrow too.... JEEZ. WHY DID MEWTWO HAVE TO BE SO UNIQUE? ITS SO *****ING HARD TO RECREATE HIM!!!

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
testing it right now. i notice that when u do a up b teleport on the ground to off stage, u still get to use ur double jump and get to teleport again. that's all i found. keep up the good work ;)
Yea, this is balanced to Brawl+ 5.0, and that is a property Lucario has that I felt would help Mewtwo as well.

that was a glitch? i thought that was supposed to happen. lol *i'm a noob*
You're not a noob, you're correct.

So I guess a lot of the animation stuff will have to wait until model hacking is reality. :(

Just thing...how is the fthrow coming along? I know you're very busy, but... :)

the bthrow will have to wait for model hacking...

and the dthrow too.... JEEZ. WHY DID MEWTWO HAVE TO BE SO UNIQUE? ITS SO *****ING HARD TO RECREATE HIM!!!
Uh...FThrow will probably be the first throw to look like it is supposed to, assuming I can figure out how to fire the projectiles in a direction I choose.

As for the power/trajectory of all the throws, I can work something out. I'll look into how to work the frame speed engine codes and see how I might be able to edit them either into the pac, or at least apply the codes to work alongside the current Brawl+ codes, hopefully without messing up Lucario.

Also: I think the version of this pac I had before I released it had proper DJC, but because I didn't wait for it to fully save, it crashed my game and I thought it was bugged...and I later realized what I had done. So, hopefully we can expect DJC in the next release!

-DD

skstylez

Smash Journeyman
you are awesome DD ((: . i played him and now i find him to be quite playable. I wont' be switchin back to Lucario codes any time soons. Some things to note:

*Take out Lucario's dmg bonus. M2 should not get stronger from having higher percentage. Should be an even fixed amount though. His shadowball should be able to kill a 90% enemy while M2 stands 0% :p.

*Shadowclaw needs some buff and tweaks. The vertical knockback it gives should increase heavily by enemy %'s. 150%~ shadowclaw should be a sure shot killer in most cases
*also maybe reduce the hitbox, add a little more stun

*Nair should hit left/right/up depending where enemy is in last few frames. Maybe even never up, just left and right. its shadowclaws business for pure verticles :p. that makes it unique

*Dair comes out too fast in my opinion, should be about the same as Cfalcons spike or a little less.

*Double jump WOAH lol. I am not sure if u need to reduce the height it climbs, i think so, but is there a way u can reduce the speed of the climb? its extremely fast

*Add helplessness effect after Up-b teleports, no attacks

*more shadowball knockback to lucario :p (ima test a few things on it tomorrow)(thanks for the last minute coding!!!)

*OH YEA, glad i didnt forget. M2's air mobility is INSANE. twice or more better than puff. Its scary :X. m2 should have much much less, honestly maybe the same ammount as falco
*m2 is too light also. his fast fall seemed fine, but his normal gravity should be heavier aswell

very great job i did NOT get to play much today sadly. So i will probably post again tomorrow after i test more, if there isnt another beta to download that is. I want to tell you very great job u are doing and i only commented on things you did add, not things that have not been implemented, and only say them in a suggestive way

The Immortal Sir NZ

Smash Apprentice
you are awesome DD ((: . i played him and now i find him to be quite playable. I wont' be switchin back to Lucario codes any time soons. Some things to note:

*Take out Lucario's dmg bonus. M2 should not get stronger from having higher percentage. Should be an even fixed amount though. His shadowball should be able to kill a 90% enemy while M2 stands 0% :p.

*Shadowclaw needs some buff and tweaks. The vertical knockback it gives should increase heavily by enemy %'s. 150%~ shadowclaw should be a sure shot killer in most cases
*also maybe reduce the hitbox, add a little more stun

*Nair should hit left/right/up depending where enemy is in last few frames. Maybe even never up, just left and right. its shadowclaws business for pure verticles :p. that makes it unique

*Dair comes out too fast in my opinion, should be about the same as Cfalcons spike or a little less.

*Double jump WOAH lol. I am not sure if u need to reduce the height it climbs, i think so, but is there a way u can reduce the speed of the climb? its extremely fast

*Add helplessness effect after Up-b teleports, no attacks

*more shadowball knockback to lucario :p (ima test a few things on it tomorrow)(thanks for the last minute coding!!!)

*OH YEA, glad i didnt forget. M2's air mobility is INSANE. twice or more better than puff. Its scary :X. m2 should have much much less, honestly maybe the same ammount as falco
*m2 is too light also. his fast fall seemed fine, but his normal gravity should be heavier aswell

very great job i did NOT get to play much today sadly. So i will probably post again tomorrow after i test more, if there isnt another beta to download that is. I want to tell you very great job u are doing and i only commented on things you did add, not things that have not been implemented, and only say them in a suggestive way
1. he's working on it.
2. on the floor of FD, it killed Jiggs earlier than 100, and Bowser earlier than 150. It should be a very good killer, seeing how little range it has
3. imo, it should hit at a upwards angle, to make it easier to follow up.
4.sounds good
5.why slow it down?
6.see number 4
7.again, why would we do that, make it easier to follow up from it if we keep it the way it is, im not sure anybody uses it as a defensive mechanism anyways...
8.M2's air mobility was insane in Melee, second best to Jiggs if i remember. So probably halfway between Jiggs and Falco.
9.do you mean he doesn't weigh enough, or he's too floaty? Two completely different things

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
Instead of ftilt animation (which you should weave together for jab loop instead), why not use dthrow animation?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Instead of ftilt animation (which you should weave together for jab loop instead), why not use dthrow animation?
I love you.
And because you said that, I think I figured out how to do it. I'll start work on it tonight, using my "No sidetracking" system, where I say what I'm working on, and anything else I want to do in the meantime I put into notes to do later!

1. he's working on it.
2. on the floor of FD, it killed Jiggs earlier than 100, and Bowser earlier than 150. It should be a very good killer, seeing how little range it has
3. imo, it should hit at a upwards angle, to make it easier to follow up.
4.sounds good
5.why slow it down?
6.see number 4
7.again, why would we do that, make it easier to follow up from it if we keep it the way it is, im not sure anybody uses it as a defensive mechanism anyways...
8.M2's air mobility was insane in Melee, second best to Jiggs if i remember. So probably halfway between Jiggs and Falco.
9.do you mean he doesn't weigh enough, or he's too floaty? Two completely different things
1) I'm working on it. Only attacks that still have aura effects still have the bonus. If you find some that are not Aura and still get the bonus, let me know.
2) I can't edit any of Shadowball's properties at this point in time.
3) It sends them vertical as a balance thing, because if you NAir offstage its worse than MK's DAir in terms of gimping people to death. They can save themselves if they DI into it and use proper DI when sent up.
4) Working on it.
5) I've been looking into how to reduce the speed of the climb, but the height is basically correct.
6) >=[ I don't wanna add that. This is tuned to Brawl+, and this is something Lucario has in Brawl+. After I finish and if you still want it for normal Brawl/BBrawl I'll adjust it for you, unless you guys have a good argument for me to change it before then. =D
7) Actually, its something I used a lot in Melee as a Mewtwo main. Fire a shadow ball backwards to get a huge and fast launch at an approaching opponent who shields expecting the shot to be towards him, and then I crouch cancel and grab, or FAir/BAir on my way past/to him, and get a combo opener. Besides, shadowball is a finisher, not a combo opener. Baby Shadow Balls are the openers. I tossed a random number on to test how much I might need. Seems like I need a lot more xD!
8) His mobility is fine as is. If it becomes problematic[for the opponent] to the point of absolute dominance, then I'll adjust as necessary. As it is. most of these attributes is changing the number by .001 until it feels right, which is a pain DX!
9) Okay, I'll increase normal gravity then, make it like...0.3 or so lower than his fast fall speed.

=3 I gotta update my todo list now.

IMPORTANT: Can you guys point out something that /might/ be usable for Tail attacks? I don't need his tail to move, I just need to make a "tail-whip like motion", if you guys get that. Of course a moving tail would also be awesome.
Needed for:
BAir, FTilt, UTilt, DTilt, and UAir.
-DD

The Immortal Sir NZ

Smash Apprentice
1) I'm Working On It. Only Attacks That Still Have Aura Effects Still Have The Bonus. If You Find Some That Are Not Aura And Still Get The Bonus, Let Me Know.
2) I Can't Edit Any Of Shadowball's Properties At This Point In Time.
3) It Sends Them Vertical As A Balance Thing, Because If You Nair Offstage Its Worse Than Mk's Dair In Terms Of Gimping People To Death. They Can Save Themselves If They Di Into It And Use Proper Di When Sent Up.
4) Working On It.
5) I've Been Looking Into How To Reduce The Speed Of The Climb, But The Height Is Basically Correct.
6) >=[ I Don't Wanna Add That. This Is Tuned To Brawl+, And This Is Something Lucario Has In Brawl+. After I Finish And If You Still Want It For Normal Brawl/bbrawl I'll Adjust It For You, Unless You Guys Have A Good Argument For Me To Change It Before Then. =d
7) Actually, Its Something I Used A Lot In Melee As A Mewtwo Main. Fire A Shadow Ball Backwards To Get A Huge And Fast Launch At An Approaching Opponent Who Shields Expecting The Shot To Be Towards Him, And Then I Crouch Cancel And Grab, Or Fair/bair On My Way Past/to Him, And Get A Combo Opener. Besides, Shadowball Is A Finisher, Not A Combo Opener. Baby Shadow Balls Are The Openers. I Tossed A Random Number On To Test How Much I Might Need. Seems Like I Need A Lot More Xd!
8) His Mobility Is Fine As Is. If It Becomes Problematic[for The Opponent] To The Point Of Absolute Dominance, Then I'll Adjust As Necessary. As It Is. Most Of These Attributes Is Changing The Number By .001 Until It Feels Right, Which Is A Pain Dx!
9) Okay, I'll Increase Normal Gravity Then, Make It Like...0.3 Or So Lower Than His Fast Fall Speed.
2) I thought we were talking about shadowclaw...
3) are we talking about the "final shock" piece of the move?
6)ok
7) well, i guess that would make sense, but i would normally fire it to get them off the edge, and gimp them for the kill. just saying without WDing to chase it that fast i could have trouble. but i guess you're the one making it, so do whatever you want/

skstylez

Smash Journeyman
I love you.
And because you said that, I think I figured out how to do it. I'll start work on it tonight, using my "No sidetracking" system, where I say what I'm working on, and anything else I want to do in the meantime I put into notes to do later!

1) I'm working on it. Only attacks that still have aura effects still have the bonus. If you find some that are not Aura and still get the bonus, let me know.
2) I can't edit any of Shadowball's properties at this point in time.
3) It sends them vertical as a balance thing, because if you NAir offstage its worse than MK's DAir in terms of gimping people to death. They can save themselves if they DI into it and use proper DI when sent up.
4) Working on it.
5) I've been looking into how to reduce the speed of the climb, but the height is basically correct.
6) >=[ I don't wanna add that. This is tuned to Brawl+, and this is something Lucario has in Brawl+. After I finish and if you still want it for normal Brawl/BBrawl I'll adjust it for you, unless you guys have a good argument for me to change it before then. =D
7) Actually, its something I used a lot in Melee as a Mewtwo main. Fire a shadow ball backwards to get a huge and fast launch at an approaching opponent who shields expecting the shot to be towards him, and then I crouch cancel and grab, or FAir/BAir on my way past/to him, and get a combo opener. Besides, shadowball is a finisher, not a combo opener. Baby Shadow Balls are the openers. I tossed a random number on to test how much I might need. Seems like I need a lot more xD!
8) His mobility is fine as is. If it becomes problematic[for the opponent] to the point of absolute dominance, then I'll adjust as necessary. As it is. most of these attributes is changing the number by .001 until it feels right, which is a pain DX!
9) Okay, I'll increase normal gravity then, make it like...0.3 or so lower than his fast fall speed.

=3 I gotta update my todo list now.

IMPORTANT: Can you guys point out something that /might/ be usable for Tail attacks? I don't need his tail to move, I just need to make a "tail-whip like motion", if you guys get that. Of course a moving tail would also be awesome.
Needed for:
-DD
yea most sound good, but:
2) yea i said shadowclaw :p
3) iuno, maybe there are some other ways to make it fair. I still think it should be horizontals. it makes shadowclaw and nair stand out as different combo options.
6) This is m2, not lucario :p. Since his teleport is already kinda similar to lucario's dash it is best to give them a difference. I play B+ too, not BB. Lucario also has more recovery problems so this was a good buff for him to have. M2 has no such thing :p his recovery is already outstanding, and he would be way too mobile on stage with this buff. Think of it, double jumping / teleport attacking everywhere :p ugh nooooo.
7) yea the knockback is for mindgames n all that stuff. Very fun :pP. Also, it gives him a great option of edgegaurding, getting back to stage, and (wooh) going under stages :D.
8) Really? i think his mobility is way too good right now

oh for tail whip, you mean animations from just lucario or any char?

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
ok so The spike is too good...Good work on this mewtwo

a couple of things i see that could be fixed
-his fsmash range is extremely 2 short....the part where the darkness is doesnt have a hit box and im not even sure if his hands do
-Shadow claw needs to be stronger (like 5000 other people havent said it)

other then that i love everything else about it

keep up the good work!!

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
What about using Lucario's existing dtilt animation and just adding a darkness effect around his foot? He's already crouching down and the tail disappears while the attack is happening.

Edit: Are Shadowclaw and his Up-throw supposed to be underpowered?

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
You can't edit projectiles at all in PSA(I think they are some kind of prop). If you were to take the time, you could edit Aura Sphere using hex....like how PW made Phoenix Mario's Fireballs travel the floor.

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
You can't edit projectiles at all in PSA(I think they are some kind of prop). If you were to take the time, you could edit Aura Sphere using hex....like how PW made Phoenix Mario's Fireballs travel the floor.
I was talking about his Fair, not his B move.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
If you're concerned about the viability of a mewtwo-esque nair, then couldn't one alter the hitboxes to be only on Lucario's body, perhaps inside his hurtbox, giving him a severe priority disadvantage to balance out how well it would work offstage?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
What about using Lucario's existing dtilt animation and just adding a darkness effect around his foot? He's already crouching down and the tail disappears while the attack is happening.

Edit: Are Shadowclaw and his Up-throw supposed to be underpowered?
Uh...well I guess I'll do that if I have no other options :3..
But Mewtwo did a crouching tail whip/spin in melee, just looking for something like that.

And they aren't SUPPOSED to be underpowered, they just are until I fix it up.

>_> Considering I just need to edit travel path slightly and hotbox property, that probably won't be too bad. What file do I edit?

If you're concerned about the viability of a mewtwo-esque nair, then couldn't one alter the hitboxes to be only on Lucario's body, perhaps inside his hurtbox, giving him a severe priority disadvantage to balance out how well it would work offstage?
Well, Mewtwo's NAir has 5 hitboxes. 4 circle around him, and the final one is on the last frame of the attack which covers his body.

@guys saying to nerf the UpB: I'll take a look into it, chances are though, you guys are right v.v;;
-DD

DeadX

Smash Journeyman
shame that some of the sound goes away when you put in the fitmotion.pac.

any idea why that is?

Miles.

Smash Champion

Needed for:
-DD
ivysaurs whips fair looks a bit like old bair, or ivys up , maybe even bair.

charizards bair too.

hight be able to use pikas up air

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
^You can't add other characters animations. This has been stated many times.

DD said:
>_> Considering I just need to edit travel path slightly and hotbox property, that probably won't be too bad. What file do I edit?
Well, I wouldn't be sure what to edit. :ohwell: I just know that it's possible. Hopefully someone who knows will come around and tell you.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Well, I wouldn't be sure what to edit. :ohwell: I just know that it's possible. Hopefully someone who knows will come around and tell you.
>.< Okay...

ivysaurs whips fair looks a bit like old bair, or ivys up , maybe even bair.

charizards bair too.

hight be able to use pikas up air
*facepalm*

shame that some of the sound goes away when you put in the fitmotion.pac.

any idea why that is?
Well, I know I removed a lot of sounds[usually by accident], but if its more than that then I have no idea.

Dash stop definitely needs to be running Battering item attack. Just... look at it.

And may I ask what animation you are using for fair right now?
Running battering? you mean like a Dash Item attack? I'll look into it.

Someone wanna rip the "MEWTWO" from this for me?
http://brawlannouncer.ytmnd.com/

I figure one day we'll be able to replace that. Until then, nice to have it on hand.

-DD

skstylez

Smash Journeyman
add a lot more hitstun and knockback to his upthrow and shadowclaw. shadowclaw is early combo and late killer. as of now, it kills at about 300% @@. it should kill (from ground) at around 150%. Upthrow should be the same, early combo'er and late killer.

Dthrow should have very small knockback, used as a tech chaser (:

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
but his dthrow wasn't a tech chaser in melee. it comboed into itself, grabs, tilts, ...it was a combo throw.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Of course, the Dash Item attack animation could be used for D-tilt or Down-B as well.
...Dash attack item...at least with the paper fan...is the tailwhip attack i'm looking for.

I love you.
-DD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom