• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Mewtwo- Mewtwo v1.00 - WHOA VERSION JUMP. Moveset complete! Touch-ups begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roo525

Smash Ace
Good to hear. :3

ALthough the hardest part is that I need to fix all the other animations to comply with his new wai1. :(

Also, would there be a way to get my hands on the fixed tail mewtwo? You know, the one with the new tail bones?

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
YAY again!

Good to hear. :3

ALthough the hardest part is that I need to fix all the other animations to comply with his new wai1. :(

Also, would there be a way to get my hands on the fixed tail mewtwo? You know, the one with the new tail bones?
The Dodge Animations need to be redone too :/

for the Model ask to DarkDragoon ;)

Roo525

Smash Ace
Already done?

you revamped the current dodges? :awesome:
Can you post pictures Please? :bee:
Their not a whole lot different, they just involve the new wait1 frame. :\

The Backdodge: He crosses his arms and moves backward, floating slightly.

Frontdodge: Spins, arms crossed, moves forward

Spotdodge: Slides to side, looks toward the stage.

And thats pretty much it. :\

How would you LIKE them to look, and I'll make it that way. :)

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
Their not a whole lot different, they just involve the new wait1 frame. :\

The Backdodge: He crosses his arms and moves backward, floating slightly.

Frontdodge: Spins, arms crossed, moves forward

Spotdodge: Slides to side, looks toward the stage.

And thats pretty much it. :\

How would you LIKE them to look, and I'll make it that way. :)
- Frontdodge: Spins, WITHOUT ARMS CLOSED, moves forward
- The Backdodge: He DON'T crosses his arms and moves backward, floating slightly.
- Spotdodge: Slides to side, looks toward the stage, WITHOUT THE ARMS CLOSED.

The arms closed in all the dodge animations make Mewtwo looks unhappy and annoying O.O!

and Maybe this animation when he grab Boxes? if is possible?

Roo525

Smash Ace
- Frontdodge: Spins, WITHOUT ARMS CLOSED, moves forward
- The Backdodge: He DON'T crosses his arms and moves backward, floating slightly.
- Spotdodge: Slides to side, looks toward the stage, WITHOUT THE ARMS CLOSED.

The arms closed in all the dodge animations make Mewtwo looks unhappy and annoying O.O!

and Maybe this animation when he grab Boxes? if is possible?
Thats it? >.>
Sure I can do that. No arms crossed. Does he float in his Frontdodge or not?

And I can do the grab-box thing easy. :D

Photos

Smash Journeyman
2010 was a Crap year to me, I hope that 2011 take the 'Best' Place (I don't know how to explain)

btw HOW IS THE PROGRESS WITH THE MEWTWO ANIMATIONS?
Let's hope 2011 is number one?
"May the new year be good sight better than the old one" is how i say it.
and this stuff is still looking awesome!

Roo525

Smash Ace
AGF, I didn't know you didn't speak english. What DO you speak, out of curiousity?

And the animations will be great, after playing an hour of Melee, I am making comparisons between the animations, and making them as close to Melee specs as possible.

I also saw you released the Melee Ganondorf PSA, and it works great. :D
Does that mean you'll be fixing the sound effects for Mewtwo? Just that will make him 100% better.

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
DAM KC-MM! DAM Project M!

AGF, I didn't know you didn't speak english. What DO you speak, out of curiousity?

And the animations will be great, after playing an hour of Melee, I am making comparisons between the animations, and making them as close to Melee specs as possible.

I also saw you released the Melee Ganondorf PSA, and it works great. :D
Does that mean you'll be fixing the sound effects for Mewtwo? Just that will make him 100% better.
-Spanish.

-Thanks for Ganon and btw I hate KC-MM, They deleted my Ganon in order from Project M, they think that MY Ganon was PM's Ganon, and that isn't true. :glare:
Its my own Ganon :mad:

-Now that I am moderated in KC-MM thanks for Ganon and KTH from the copycat team (He copy My Melee Texture Showcase), I got really Mad, so I will not hack again anymore, I will work on my Own Melee Hacks Now without Submitting to Vault and this Mewtwo Only.

-I will Fix the sound effects :D

and Lol MY English is not perfect! :nervous:

ds22

Smash Lord
-Spanish.

-Thanks for Ganon and btw I hate KC-MM, They deleted my Ganon in order from Project M, they think that MY Ganon was PM's Ganon, and that isn't true. :glare:

-Now that I am moderated in KC-MM thanks for Ganon and KTH from the copycat team (He copy My Melee Texture Showcase), I got really Mad, so I will not hack again anymore, I will work on my Own Melee Hacks Now without Submitting to Vault and this Mewtwo Only.

You not only used P:M files without permission, but you also lied about it.
And you acted like a jerk to KTH without any reason.
You even accused him of stealing while you were the one who stole.
You deserve to be moderated on KC:MM.

shanus

Smash Hero
-Spanish.

Don't play the victim here. We have definitive proof of plaguerism on your behalf using leaked alpha project M animations PSA work with no authorization or credit. The worst part is that you deny these claims and bash our product when we have hex proof of:

-Direct export of jab and fair animations
-Direct export of hitstun velocity dependent pain SFX
-Direct export of melee physics (only accessible through our analysis of melee .dat files with our program, Masterhand)
-and more

The best part of you bashing our file claiming its not melee ganon is that our file uses exact hitbox size (might not be in your outdated leak version), knockback values, hitbox translations, etc directly from melee.

Overall, quit playing the victim. You cheated and got caught, and now your blaming KC-MM, P:M, KTH, and other fantastic modders for your own selfishness.

Miacis

Smash Rookie
Oh hey, guess who's here ? You didn't manage to shut people down about your theft :
- By locking your own topic on KCMM.
- By trying to accusate KTH of stealing the Link PSA from P:M (when the very author of their PSA told me KTH's PSA had nothing to do with his).
- And now by changing your KCMM signature to try and make it look like that, since we're hackers, we're all just savages and don't need to ask permission for anything. (I shall call you Mini-PAVGN for that. Enjoy this unique title.)
So you decided to come here to complain about us. I appreciate the honesty. I guess it's more easy to gently go a little off-topic here than to just say it upfront tothe people you are now blaming, huh ?

they think that MY Ganon was PM's Ganon, and that isn't true.
You told me yourself that you put their Ganon in your BV entry. Do you want me to quote your PM ?

-Now that I am moderated in KC-MM thanks for Ganon and KTH from the copycat team (He copy My Melee Texture Showcase)
You DO know that he had started his team way before you ?
What do you think ? That you're the only one to be able to do Melee hacks ? Judging by how much you enjoy to put down Project Melee's works and KTH/Gamewatching 's, I think you might need a little lesson of humility.
(Also, if you despise their work so much, and find their Ganon to be crappy, can you tell me why you supposedly used it as a reference for your PSA ?) (Again, do I need to quote a PM ?)

I will work on my Own Melee Hacks Now without Submitting to Vault and this Mewtwo Only.
If you keep the same methods as before, I don't expect you to have more success here, if I may.

Roo525

Smash Ace
Alright alright guys, so AGF made a mistake. You dont need to cause a war about it. >_>
We all want recognition for what we do, and to do something wrong is human.

Just leave him alone. All is well, the hack doesn't even exist anymore, and most of all, THIS IS A FREAKING MEWTWO THREAD. No lowest teirs here please. :3

Miacis

Smash Rookie
It's just that I find it really petty to come here and run KCMM down, and trying to pass for the victim.
If it was a mistake, that's not a way of doing. That's all.

I came here to reply to AGF's ridiculous accusations meant to try and save the little reputation he still has.
So I'll just go now. You guys can have a war, a party, or even go back on topic if you want.

And if AGF has something else to say about KCMM's way of handling his "methods", he'd better do it in the appropriate place. >_>

Have a good day, everyone.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Alright alright guys, so AGF made a mistake. You dont need to cause a war about it. >_>
We all want recognition for what we do, and to do something wrong is human.
It isn't what he did, it's also how he did it and how he reacted. He's called the very work that he was stealing from "crap," he's tried to distract people from his actions by making baseless accusations towards other people, and he's vehemently denied any wrongdoing throughout the entire process.

shanus

Smash Hero
It's just that I find it really petty to come here and run KCMM down, and trying to pass for the victim.
If it was a mistake, that's not a way of doing. That's all.

I came here to reply to AGF's ridiculous accusations meant to try and save the little reputation he still has.
So I'll just go now. You guys can have a war, a party, or even go back on topic if you want.

And if AGF has something else to say about KCMM's way of handling his "methods", he'd better do it in the appropriate place. >_>

Have a good day, everyone.
You were perfectly justified and I appreciate your support throughout this.

Well, since we've all lit out torchs and pitforks, I'd like to be the first to say Ive wished for months somebody else would take charge of this project.

I think AGFs animation work is shoddy, he has a terrible idea of what "balance" is and I really don't see how somebody with such a crappy grasp of the English language can head such a large and involved project like this.

Ive been dying for a regime change for a WHILE now.

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
I am ready!

@Miacis
I don't care if you post that thing here, I will no pay attention to it anymore.
This is a Mewtwo Thread, Not a Melee Thread to begin F.... Up like my Locked thread on KC-MM.
Please! :S

Well, since we've all lit out torchs and pitforks, I'd like to be the first to say Ive wished for months somebody else would take charge of this project.

I think AGFs animation work is shoddy, he has a terrible idea of what "balance" is and I really don't see how somebody with such a crappy grasp of the English language can head such a large and involved project like this.

Ive been dying for a regime change for a WHILE now.
SO, If you are so good making animations and PSA edits, why you don't go and try to make new animations and a New PSA by yourself? hu?
So If I have a terrible idea of what is 'Balance', Can you explain it to me Please? :evil:
and What is your problem about my Bad English?
You can still Understand it, so don't cry until you saw something like this by me: I espect someting beter from you Guys, I trusth in yu friends!
Anyway I don't want to be in a War about Hacks anymore, is ridiculous!

ON-TOPIC:

the Good Animators here are: DarkDragoon, Roo525, ds22, AceSe3don, AGFan and BigSharkZ.

:glare:

I don't have Anything else to say?

Photos

Smash Journeyman
lols, it's not THAT hard. learn. you get BBox, and then select an animation, and set the bones for each frame. like the stop animation films tim burton does.
and if the PSA isn't balanced, balance it yourself or throw out some ideas.

and who cares if his english is bad, like, a third of the people on here and KK speak some other language and use Google translator, so him actually trying to write in english is pretty dang good.

with the ganon stealing, it doesn't matter. if you know he did it, then he lost your respect. it's as simple as that. if he won't accept it, move on. he got punished on KK, so whatever, ignore whatever complaints he makes.
but at least someone is still doing mewtwo. do you really wanna lose one of the few people left doing the brawl mewtwo? i can truthfully say i don't. i don't know about anyone else, but i know i'm not ready to take this over. (plus, i have a project of my own)

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
with the ganon stealing, it doesn't matter. if you know he did it, then he lost your respect. it's as simple as that. if he won't accept it, move on. he got punished on KK, so whatever, ignore whatever complaints he makes.
but at least someone is still doing mewtwo. do you really wanna lose one of the few people left doing the brawl mewtwo? i can truthfully say i don't. i don't know about anyone else, but i know i'm not ready to take this over. (plus, i have a project of my own)
How about this: The people best equipped to work on Mewtwo are in Project M, and what AGFP is doing is directly irritating the P:M developers.

Photos

Smash Journeyman
but truthfully speaking, i figure, even with minimal progress over time, this'll be done long before P:M.
and, maybe when P:M is done, someone else will be heading this project.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
but truthfully speaking, i figure, even with minimal progress over time, this'll be done long before P:M.
I doubt that.

And when P:M is 100%, Mewtwo would (Assuming we decide to make him) be complete. As in, no other necessary work.

libertyernie

Smash Ace
I would love to see versions of Mewtwo and Roy with Brawl physics. But nobody who knows how to do this likes Brawl physics, so the P:M versions are probably all we'll get.
(I'm not saying that Melee physics are bad. They're not. I just like Brawl.)

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
And now by changing your KCMM signature to try and make it look like that, since we're hackers, we're all just savages and don't need to ask permission for anything.
Personally I see nothing wrong with using someone else's work as long as you give credit. If you're doing a project for school and you quote a book, do you need to contract the book's author to see if you can quote the book? No, you give credit, and then it isn't plagiarism. I don't see why if you give credit it's a big deal. How are hacks different? If someone is legitimately stealing the credit for the hack, I can understand, but if you use someone else's hack or part of someone else's hack as a base for one of yours I see no reason why you should be accused of plagiarism so long as you credit the person who made the original hack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom