• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Mewtwo- Mewtwo v1.00 - WHOA VERSION JUMP. Moveset complete! Touch-ups begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do a lot of competitive and casual*** Pokémon matches, and I have never seen anyone use a Mewtwo with Psycho Cut. Mewtwo's ATK stat is balls, so I wouldn't see it going very well.

Mewtwo's base Attack stat is 110. Are you out of your mind?

That being said, Psycho Cut as you guys made is very nearly almost useless. The lag from using it leaves us completely unable to really make use of stopping our opponent with it.

Side B should be a wave of Mewtwo's hands and should reflect stuff. It just makes sense.

BurningCharizard

Smash Cadet
You guys really need to change the side B back to the original for a multitude of reasons. I know you guys want to make Mewtwo a more unique character, but in all honesty, you guys are doing it wrong

I'm guessing that his new Side B is suppose to be Psycho Cut? Were there any reasons that you chose this move over his standard side B, besides that you guys wanted him to be more unique? I do a lot of competitive and casual*** Pokémon matches, and I have never seen anyone use a Mewtwo with Psycho Cut. Mewtwo's ATK stat is balls, so I wouldn't see it going very well.
It doesn't have to be exactly like how it is in the Pokemon games. Look at how Confusion works, I don't think it spins around your opponent in Pokemon. And honestly Psycho Cut works a lot better than Confusion, being a more offensive-feeling move, and if people want it to it could still be made to also deflect things (with good timing, of course).

Much as I love Mewtwo in Melee (one of my best characters), his B set was really screwy and both Confusion and Disable needed to be changed.

Actually, I'd have Psycho Cut as his Down B and have it spin around Mewtwo's body for a second with a single hit on the ground and multiple hits in the air, and Psybeam as his Side B with properties of Bowser's Fire Breath (except it can't be angled and it holds the opponent trapped, but dies down a bit faster to compensate).

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
You guys really need to change the side B back to the original for a multitude of reasons. I know you guys want to make Mewtwo a more unique character, but in all honesty, you guys are doing it wrong

I'm guessing that his new Side B is suppose to be Psycho Cut? Were there any reasons that you chose this move over his standard side B, besides that you guys wanted him to be more unique? I do a lot of competitive and casual*** Pokémon matches, and I have never seen anyone use a Mewtwo with Psycho Cut. Mewtwo's ATK stat is balls, so I wouldn't see it going very well.
I wasn't really thinking, I just ended up making it one day and thought it was cool. >_>;;
But PM Mewtwo will have the melee moveset, as DS22 said.
-DD

cuckoos

Smash Journeyman
God why do I was always sound like an jerk when I point things out ;_;

But yeah, Psycho Cut is sort of useless, especially when compared to Confusion.

Evilagram

Smash Journeyman
Uh, I'd advise getting someone who can animate better to work on this. Brawlbox has drag and drop animation now.

It's a pretty cool moveset, but the animations need work.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Uh, I'd advise getting someone who can animate better to work on this. Brawlbox has drag and drop animation now.
ARE YOU SERIOUS? HOLY **** YES.
Anyways, DS22 & I have gotten Mewtwo's tail properly boned and moving, so animations are already starting to look better. Once hes all reanimated and stuff I'll release him. I can't give a good ETA, but it is on the way!
-DD

hero1771

Smash Journeyman
ARE YOU SERIOUS? HOLY **** YES.
Anyways, DS22 & I have gotten Mewtwo's tail properly boned and moving, so animations are already starting to look better. Once hes all reanimated and stuff I'll release him. I can't give a good ETA, but it is on the way!
-DD
Please... I've been waiting for this for sooo long... Please... Release him before P:M.... a...vbrawl.... *faints*

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
one attack mewtwo can have as final smash is "Psycho Break" (he learning this move at Lv 100 in B/W)

descriptions:
100 attack and 100 accuray
"It makes its mysterious brain waves real and attacks the opponents. It deals Physical damage."

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
what's up with mewtwo having that weird tail angles, the run never had the tail look like that but more recent it has looked like that

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
For a little bit of feedback, while the tail is a problem indeed, I must say that this is a real fun and amazing PSA. Well done, guys. ^^

Dragonrage

Smash Apprentice
So you guys changed the bone arrangement from the initial idea that had the last bone at the tip of his tail.

No wonder none of my attempts at fixing it lead to a satisfying result xD

Oh well, good to see you've got that problem taken care of.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Guys, I'm sorry if this seems like spam or irrelevant, but where did you put the graphic for Mewtwo's name under his battle portrait/damage %? I can't for the life of me figure it out. :/

Epic new PSA, guys. Love the new FThrow and Neutral A combo. :)

Skieth

Smash Apprentice
Just wanted to bump/ comment on how great mewtwo is turning out. I think that vertex hack is really doing the project justice.

This is perhaps off topic, but I've been thinking about how much overlap between mewtwo and lucario there is, and perhaps how lucario deserves some new moves. Since PM is working on brawl only characters, like lucas, i'm excited about the possibilities.

Anyways, keep those new pictures coming!

ds22

Smash Lord
Mewtwo 3D Mode+Texture:
Mewtwo 3-D Model+Texture

DS22!
I showed to you the Model then you make the .Dae of him, I asked to you for the Model and you never reply me Back :mad:

Please can you Send me the .Dae file?
I want to try something in 3ds Max ...
How about this?
Try doing it yourself.
It isn't that hard to do.

And really, that model isn't even really useful to begin with.

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
yo, AGFan *tosses object*
here ya go! it tells you how to convert stuff to dae.
and: http://www.youtube.com/user/mariokart64n#p/u/8/OYXeXMmzlsk
yay, youtube version! it's just mariokart's method, but he tells you how to convert in the vid and the page gives the places where you can get the stuff.
Okay Thanks :D

and what did you do Ds22 to Fix Mewtwo's Weird Tail? O_o?

btw KingJigglypuff Is helping us with Fixing the Weird Mewtwo Animations Like this one:
Weird AerialFall = Fixed:

He is helping with revamping the Old Mewtwo animations, also he is working on the New Mewtwo Final Smash Idea by me and him:

Mewtwo first grabs his opponent, raises him into the sky, does a lot of damage to him with fire, dark and electric energy, Meanwhile Mewtwo gets surrounded by Electricity (so anyone can interrupt his FS and if they try they will get traped and electrocuted until the FS Ends!) and then he moves one of his 3 fingers (Ford-ward, Backward or Maybe Up-Ward) and sends his opponent flying-off and then Laughs the Victory!
Giving to the opponent a chance to attack him, to make him a little balanced? (5 or 8 frames of animation of the laught)

-AGFanProduction and KingJigglypuff-

Cubelarooso

Smash Lord
I thought, if you haven't already, you might like to look at this. Really, Mewtwo's Stadium animations are in general pretty badass.

As for Final Smash, I thought it'd be cool if she got the armor from the movie (they already have a texture and model) and the spoon from the manga (like a bludgeoning item). It'd require no new animations, and just tweaking some attributes, but I'm not sure transformations are possible yet.

Thanks for making Smash fun again!

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
I thought, if you haven't already, you might like to look at this. Really, Mewtwo's Stadium animations are in general pretty badass.

As for Final Smash, I thought it'd be cool if he got the armor from the movie (they already have a texture and model) and the spoon from the manga (like a bludgeoning item). It'd require no new animations, and just tweaking some attributes, but I'm not sure transformations are possible yet.

Thanks for making Smash fun again!

This video shows to you the Final Smash: (Don't worry the Damage Hit-Boxes are Fixed Now)
http://www.mediafire.com/?d9w59eijuqu91jj

Mewtwo Needs New Animations, is really messed-up right Now!
btw KingJigglypuff Fixed and Redone some animations, he Also attempt to Remake Disable and Confusion, and he Got them to work but the disable animation looks a bit Funny.
His Video Shows some of the New Animations by KingJigglypuff:
http://www.mediafire.com/?7s9vkf9xytet82a

Really guys some people is impatient for greeting a REAL Melee Mewtwo with real Attacks and Animations, KJ was one of them that is why he Fixed Mewtwo to make it the Favorite Fan Version. They now that Melee Mewtwo is on PM now but they are impatient they want it now or they will hate Mewtwo Later!

btw some People send PMs on KC-MM, Telling me that the current down-B and Side-B Attacks are useful, same with the Final Smash

May someone of you want me to post the NEW File Download Here?

Roo525

Smash Ace
^All that is just too sweet. :3

But I still have a concern. Many people still dont use Riivolution, and still prefer to use Gecko due to glitches that occur in Riivolution, me included. Can someone please make it so Lucario's Sound effects play in fair relation to Mewtwo's attacks?

Every one of Mewtwo's attacks come with a loud, annoying yell. All his throws have him say, "The Aura is mine," and other crap like that. Not to mention whenever you use an air dodge, it uses a constipated Lucario scream. DX

Is it so wrong to have two version of a completed PSA that allows for users for both Riivolution AND gecko to have tolerable sound effects?

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
^All that is just too sweet. :3

But I still have a concern. Many people still dont use Riivolution, and still prefer to use Gecko due to glitches that occur in Riivolution, me included. Can someone please make it so Lucario's Sound effects play in fair relation to Mewtwo's attacks?

Every one of Mewtwo's attacks come with a loud, annoying yell. All his throws have him say, "The Aura is mine," and other crap like that. Not to mention whenever you use an air dodge, it uses a constipated Lucario scream. DX

Is it so wrong to have two version of a completed PSA that allows for users for both Riivolution AND gecko to have tolerable sound effects?
Use the Old Version 'Mewtwo version 4' from BigSharkZ on Vault to have tolerable sound effects, I don't like Riivolution I use Gecko!

btw I can remove all those annoying sound effects from the Latest PSA if I want!, but I have more important hacks (PSA/Textures) to do, instead to that one (Remove annoying SFX)
and about the Other Team Members:
I don't thing that they are according with you, they use Riivolution it seems ...

I'm sorry, but I really couldn't hold my tongue about this anymore, and I apologize if its already been discussed but,

Don't we have like 3-4 separate people working on this project each doing their own thing? Without any collaboration whatsoever? How does anybody expect this project to move forward in a steady (or even consistent) manner when there's at least 3 separate people doing their own independent thing?

We've got multiple versions of Mewtwo models, with different ones being used by each person. Some people are still using the model with aura, and Ive completely lost count of how many different final smashes and animations are in the mix.

I cant be the only person whose noticed this...

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
Hmmmm.....

I'm sorry, but I really couldn't hold my tongue about this anymore, and I apologize if its already been discussed but,

Don't we have like 3-4 separate people working on this project each doing their own thing? Without any collaboration whatsoever? How does anybody expect this project to move forward in a steady (or even consistent) manner when there's at least 3 separate people doing their own independent thing?

We've got multiple versions of Mewtwo models, with different ones being used by each person. Some people are still using the model with aura, and Ive completely lost count of how many different final smashes and animations are in the mix.

I cant be the only person whose noticed this...
DD = Project Melee Mewtwo
AGFanProduction = The Original Mewtwo for the Fans!

Another one that is working on another Mewtwo PSA?

btw I was the one who make the ''NO Aura Mewtwo''
and is supposed to be the last Version for Now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom