• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Mewtwo- Mewtwo v1.00 - WHOA VERSION JUMP. Moveset complete! Touch-ups begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roo525

Smash Ace
Use the Old Version 'Mewtwo version 4' from BigSharkZ on Vault to have tolerable sound effects.
Awwwwww thats dumb. :c
Well please do fix the sounds if you get a chance. I like how the PSA is going, and the lack of Aura really makes Mewtwo great.

Photos

Smash Journeyman
This video shows to you the Final Smash: (Don't worry the Damage Hit-Boxes are Fixed Now)
http://www.mediafire.com/?d9w59eijuqu91jj

Mewtwo Needs New Animations, is really messed-up right Now!
btw KingJigglypuff Fixed and Redone some animations, he Also attempt to Remake Disable and Confusion, and he Got them to work but the disable animation looks a bit Funny.
His Video Shows some of the New Animations by KingJigglypuff:
http://www.mediafire.com/?7s9vkf9xytet82a

Really guys some people is impatient for greeting a REAL Melee Mewtwo with real Attacks and Animations, KJ was one of them that is why he Fixed Mewtwo to make it the Favorite Fan Version. They now that Melee Mewtwo is on PM now but they are impatient they want it now or they will hate Mewtwo Later!

btw some People send PMs on KC-MM, Telling me that the current down-B and Side-B Attacks are useful, same with the Final Smash

May someone of you want me to post the NEW File Download Here?
That is awesome. i love that FS idea. +the laugh.

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
Awwwwww thats dumb. :c
Well please do fix the sounds if you get a chance. I like how the PSA is going, and the lack of Aura really makes Mewtwo great.
Well, Okay I will do it, but First I will Finish My Current PSA: Official Melee Ganondorf

That is awesome. i love that FS idea. +the laugh.
This is what KingJigglypuff has Done with Mewtwo:
http://www.mediafire.com/?sevd78de81rgf7q
(He stills working on it, but he wants to know how to Fix the Glitched Mewtwo Tail on the Model, to revamp the Tail Animations)

This one can be called the latest update for Now, as it is based on my last update the ''No Palm Aura Mewtwo''

btw guys if you don't like The Final Smash, you can attempt to make it Better ;)
but be sure to post the download here or at least a video of the Revamped Final Smash

and we need help to make a better Disable and Confusion animation, I hope that you guys can help us!

Good Luck and Enjoy!

-AGFanProduction-

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
hmmm...

The Tail fixed Mewtwo model requires ALL animations to be edited to fix the tail.
Also, nice Melee Ganondorf.
???
and Thanks for the Positive Feedback :D

I'm pretty sure he was working with AGFanProduction on the project, but I'm not entirely sure. He's occasionally lurking around here, he could set the record straight.
Yes!
He was working with me, but he left the Brawl Hacking job, right Now -a few minutes ago- he told me that He will Not Hack again but ''Yes -if it is Allah's willing-''
He will Not help us to much anymore, he just Plays SSBB When he has ''Free Time''

btw His Animation Work was good but I was too Glitched!
Anyway he Fixed it later all the times, and he was really good Doing SFX Hacks too, but I don't think that he will Help us Anymore :c

- DD is Working in P:M's Mewtwo so, I don't expect a Free Release out of Project Melee soon!

- Ds22 Fixing the Model? believe?

- Me just trying to make the current V1.00 in a better PSA, PSA Hacking and then Giving the File to KingJigglypuff to Make it balanced 'Un-Braked' like you told to my First PSA I Submited here ...

ds22

Smash Lord
It's actually this:
"DD and Ds22 are Working in P:M's Mewtwo and Fixing the Model so, I don't expect a Free Release out of Project Melee soon!"

And no, AceSe3don won't be working on Mewtwo anymore, since he thinks gaming is worse than drugs (IIRC, correct me if I'm wrong on that last point).

Roo525

Smash Ace
Well, Okay I will do it, but First I will Finish My Current PSA: Official Melee Ganondorf
Oh sweet. I'm looking forward to this, and the new SFX. Thanks AGF. :3

and we need help to make a better Disable and Confusion animation, I hope that you guys can help us!
I'll do it. I might also revamp Mewtwo's Idle animation. It annoys the crap outta me how it looks. D:

Personally, I'd like something that's less "Meh I'm destroying you"and more "Mwahahaha I'm destroying". I know that's kind of vague but something where he goes to the center of the stage and does something like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKVaBSMp7qg would be cool. The current one is fine, but I think that it could be done better.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Thats mah vid. :3

Unfortunately, Ace already said he doesn't think he could do it, But KingJigglypuff is not Ace.>:)
I dunno. If he wants to give it a try he's free too.
But glad to see you liked the video.

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
It's actually this:
"DD and Ds22 are Working in P:M's Mewtwo and Fixing the Model so, I don't expect a Free Release out of Project Melee soon!"

And no, AceSe3don won't be working on Mewtwo anymore, since he thinks gaming is worse than drugs (IIRC, correct me if I'm wrong on that last point).
You're right, his exact words were "I'm surprised I'm 14 and I'm already bored of video games. Thank God that happened to me, video games are worse than drugs, and TV? Worse than them all.
People think that drugs make one addicted to them and banned it, I say: Ban TV and Video Games first, because drugs are much less addictive than those."

Cubelarooso

Smash Lord
This video shows to you the Final Smash: (Don't worry the Damage Hit-Boxes are Fixed Now)
http://www.mediafire.com/?d9w59eijuqu91jj
That is pretty sweet, especially the laugh.

It was asked earlier if Mewtwo's fthrow could use swift, but I don't think it was answered. I think this is a good idea, since Swift is something Mewtwo could always learn, and it'd make her fthrow more reliable (if you can make the stars homing).

Another one of Mewtwo's most iconic moves is Mist. Would it be possible to integrate a white mist (maybe taken from a smoke ball?) into one of her taunts/victory animations, just for cosmetic effect? Also, could you somewhere integrate her cry?

That is pretty sweet, especially the laugh.

It was asked earlier if Mewtwo's fthrow could use swift, but I don't think it was answered. I think this is a good idea, since Swift is something Mewtwo could always learn, and it'd make her fthrow more reliable (if you can make the stars homing).

Another one of Mewtwo's most iconic moves is Mist. Would it be possible to integrate a white mist (maybe taken from a smoke ball?) into one of her taunts/victory animations, just for cosmetic effect? Also, could you somewhere integrate her cry?
lol are you trolling?

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
KingJigglypuff will make this Dream Real: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKVaBSMp7qg
and he said this: ''About the Final Smash, I don't think I could do the shadow balls, but I can do the explosions.''

btw guy what do you think about the KingJigglypuff PSA?
I hope a good feedback because he is going to make that Cool Final Smash for you guys!

-AGFanProduction-

Edit: Someone here knows how to make a Character to go on the center of the stage?
I ask this because KingJ is going to start on Mewtwo's New Final Smash Now!

Edit2: It is going to be 1-hit-KO! (Final Smash)

Roo525

Smash Ace
kingjigglypuff will make this dream real: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckvabsmp7qg
and he said this: ''about the final smash, i don't think i could do the shadow balls, but i can do the explosions.''

btw guy what do you think about the kingjigglypuff psa?
I hope a good feedback because he is going to make that cool final smash for you guys!

-agfanproduction-

edit: Someone here knows how to make a character to go on the center of the stage?
I ask this because kingj is going to start on mewtwo's new final smash now!

Edit2: It is going to be 1-hit-ko! (final smash)
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!! :'D
Thanks for using my idea guys!! ^^

HER? Mewtwo doesn't even have a gender.
Even if it did, it would most likely be male, based off of his more male-like voice.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
If project melee would be released soon enough, I'd be happy to return to playing brawl, but NOT brawl hacking.

~S.Ace

Cubelarooso

Smash Lord

ds22

Smash Lord
Mewtwo isn't female.
It was created in a lab using the DNA from Mew, which they found without actually finding Mew.
If you watched the first Pokemon movie, you would've known that.

She's been able to learn it through level up since Gen I, when she was one of only 4 that could.
I think the 2 ice types and the water type have more claim to it. Lapras, Articuno and Vaporeon. Besides, having a Mewtwo with Mist is a waste of its abilities. Mewtwo was made to be the most powerful Pokemon in existence. What possible use could it have for Mist when it can rush your face and break it with a wave of his hand? An inkling of its mind? An idle thought?

Your Swift idea has a bit of merit, especially if you manage to make the Swift stars follow a la Samus' missles. We can even make the stars reflective, I see nothing wrong with that.

Cubelarooso

Smash Lord
Mewtwo isn't female.
It was created in a lab using the DNA from Mew, which they found without actually finding Mew.
If you watched the first Pokemon movie, you would've known that.
A mew was found in Guyana, and later gave birth to Mewtwo.
If you played the first Pokémon games, you would've known that.

Besides, just look at those hips!
But this is getting off topic, let's not let go the way Sheik discussions.

I think the 2 ice types and the water type have more claim to it. Lapras, Articuno and Vaporeon. Besides, having a Mewtwo with Mist is a waste of its abilities. Mewtwo was made to be the most powerful Pokemon in existence. What possible use could it have for Mist when it can rush your face and break it with a wave of his hand? An inkling of its mind? An idle thought?
The fact that the others are water and ice means there needn't have been any thought given to giving mist to them, it's just another ice attack. But giving Mewtwo such a random attack, and not removing through the generations, means they must deliberately thought of it as part of her design.
And I realize it's a crappy attack, which is why I suggested it only be a graphical effect, maybe an entrance. I just thought it'd be neat reference, and you must admit it could look cool.

ds22

Smash Lord
Why does Mewtwo have to be female if Mew gave 'birth' to it?
Shouldn't Mew be the female one then?
Because NOTHING indicates in both the movie and games that Mewtwo has a gender, only that Mew gave 'birth' to Mewtwo (birth doesn't have mean exactly what it should mean, like giving birth to the foundations of a company for example).

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
Yay!

Finished Mewtwo's side-special Animation:

Just replace animation SpecialS.

http://myfreefilehosting.com/f/aa6bc2a54e_0.02MB

I'm going to stick around and revamp more animations. Hope you guys dont mind too too much. :)

EDIT: I actually decided to revamp THIS animation first. He doesn't rotate his whole body, just the upper half. Let me know which one is better.

http://myfreefilehosting.com/f/e7867c0a4a_0.02MB
So the Melee resurrections are Done?
Disable and Confusion :bee:

Roo525

Smash Ace
And for the love of all that is decent, PLEASE change mewtwo's sheild size!!
Also, his Melee down-special has too much range in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom