• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Wi-Win

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeonTogepi

Smash Journeyman
Good news: I now have two wiis. One for playing and one solely for modding. :D
Bad news: I'm going to need some major help from someone really good with wifi to finish this project. The roadblock we're at, last I checked, is major. Also, whoever would be helping would be breaking the Nintendo EULA....even though they likely already would have by modding thier Wiis but still. :p
I might work on other modding stuff since WiWin isn't a very solo project.

NeonTogepi

Smash Journeyman
Talked to Bio today. He said that we may need a hacker who has mad skillz and doesnt afraid of getting sued/jailed by Nintendo for hackin' thier servers to get something to decrypt packets (wait then why dont we just have him get the files that way oh yeah because then we couldn't decrypt other games packets).
Anyways......uh.........yeah. That's pretty much the current situation for Wi-Win. I might try contacting those Pokmon wifi server hackers though. They might be able to help us.
Oh, as for the small solo project: I'm kinda working on enemy spawn points. Need help though. Made a thread about the help I neded: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=276386
Also, summer is in less than 12 hours from now for me, so once that comes I'll (get the remaining 50 or so stars on galaxy 2 and then) maybe create some content. I haven't created any textures since, well, there were only textures! (and some movesets).

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
i know me to but bumping it isn't going to bring it back to life in fact most of the time it leads to the thread being closed so it's completely dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom