• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PSA Character Submission Topic v2

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Since people are being so butthurt and pushy about submitting stuff here, could someone be a little smart and just sticky the **** thing? You know, so people will actually know it exists? -.o'

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Well, I'm currently working on other things for the Workshop (like getting another forum for support threads) but as soon as that's done and some stickies are cleared out I could sticky both this and the Model/Animation Swap topic. But as it is, we've got too many stickies. x_x

STUFF2o

Smash Ace
So, I've posted this problem on the BrawlBox thread (no resonses), then I made my own thread focusing on this, but BionicSonic locked that. >.> So, I'm guessing I'm having to post it here. Basically, all I had on my SD card in the ZakoChild folder was FitZakoChild00.pac and the .pcs, and it freezes when I select the stage. Here's the OP from my Tingle thread:

Alright, I'm making a Tingle project for Yellow Alloy, but right now, I can't get anything accomplished because of one small problem, the model/texture doesn't work.

As soon as I select a stage, the Wii freezes, like so many other failed experiments.

Btw, once this problem is solved, don't lock this thread because it will still be used for the continuation of this project.

Here's a post I made on the BrawlBox thread:

My Tingle won't work. I just put the FitZakochild00.pac/.pcs files in my SD card and it freezes on the Stage Selection Screen. Would anybody like to take a look at my .pac to see what I did wrong?

Here's the download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?oi5lng2nwzz
Please help, or I won't be able to trap Tingle in Brawl, and he will be forced to live in your dreams.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
So, I've posted this problem on the BrawlBox thread (no resonses), then I made my own thread focusing on this, but BionicSonic locked that. >.> So, I'm guessing I'm having to post it here. Basically, all I had on my SD card in the ZakoChild folder was FitZakoChild00.pac and the .pcs, and it freezes when I select the stage. Here's the OP from my Tingle thread:
Maybe the moveset is causing problems, or the animations are glitchy.

How did he look in BrawlBox?

STUFF2o

Smash Ace
Maybe the moveset is causing problems, or the animations are glitchy.

It was only a model/texture. He looked perfect in Brawlbox, even with Yellow Alloy's animations. I think that the problem was that I imported Tingle's model and textures wrong, or something else that I forgot to replace or shouldn't have replaced.

flamingpeanut

Smash Rookie
@DLoRD333: cyan hedgehog is the fifth best PSA mod I have seen. i am working on an artix mod for IKE

Leo Kitsune

Smash Apprentice

Generally, BrawlBox isn't a good way to tell if something looks right or not. As amazing as BrawlBox is when it comes to previewing changes, Brawl's stability is made out of tissue paper when it comes to this stuff (not that it should be expected to hold up; we are doing unintended things, after all). I had to learn this the hard way.

"Oh cool, Tails looks perfect in BrawlBox! Let's test him out?"

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Generally, BrawlBox isn't a good way to tell if something looks right or not. As amazing as BrawlBox is when it comes to previewing changes, Brawl's stability is made out of tissue paper when it comes to this stuff (not that it should be expected to hold up; we are doing unintended things, after all). I had to learn this the hard way.

"Oh cool, Tails looks perfect in BrawlBox! Let's test him out?"

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Doesn't take a genius to figure out that Brawl is unstable. It's quite glitchy in the first place anyway...

Melee never had this problem. I find it hard to believe that some of Brawl elements were ACTUALLY coded to counter hacks... (like the filesize thing)

tsunami70875

Smash Journeyman
Doesn't take a genius to figure out that Brawl is unstable. It's quite glitchy in the first place anyway...

Melee never had this problem. I find it hard to believe that some of Brawl elements were ACTUALLY coded to counter hacks... (like the filesize thing)
Nah, it probably wasn't meant to counter it, but rather it seems more of a memory limitation, or a number set there for convinience. It's System Menu 4.2 that is coded to counter hacks >.<

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Nah, it probably wasn't meant to counter it, but rather it seems more of a memory limitation, or a number set there for convinience. It's System Menu 4.2 that is coded to counter hacks >.<
Ah, perhaps. Stupid system updates :(

I lol'ed at your sig. Seriously.

Leo Kitsune

Smash Apprentice
Melee was very crash-prone if you tried to do unintended things. VERY crash-prone.

Brawl isn't coded to prevent hacks, rather it is coded to work a certain way. When we try to do other things, it doesn't really like that. At all. In fact, it takes that opportunity to punch us in the ear, considering the FSOD noise is always 3 times louder than everything else.

Gaddswell

Smash Cadet
Here's version 3 of Hearts of Justice Peach:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ytazkzddn0y

Changes from last version:
New up tilt umbrella twirl.
New up smash (Powered up up tilt. Extra effects may be added in the future)
New up air upward heart attack.
Toned down forward smash knockback.
Umbrella does not disappear after using up B and now appears right at the start of the match.

Full details can be found at KittyCorp:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1555.0

Ryugi Kazamaru

Smash Rookie
A Few Simple (I hope) Requests, if Possible...

Ryugi Kazamaru's brother, here.

I was wondering if I could perhaps ask someone to make a few seemingly quick changes for a couple of .pac files:

First, to change Bowser's D-Taunt to the animation for him clapping a few times when losing a match at the results screen, if it can be done.

Second, to change Wolf's N-air to have an electrical effect and hold an opponent in, similar to Pikachu's D-smash, but still knock them away slightly at the end.

Third, on the same .pac file for Wolf, to add the electrical effect to his U-special.

I hope this wouldn't be too difficult, but it would definitely make things more entertaining, and I'd really appreciate it! Please shoot an email my way at eliteferrex@gmail.com if you think you can help. Should anyone happen to do this for me, thank you very much in advance! ^^

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Hyper Sonic: Because Onslaught Falcon just wasn't enough. XD

Copypasta from KC:MM :3

I'm sure all of us Sonic fans from the Genesis era remember Sonic 3 & Knuckles. Get all the Chaos Emerald and you turn Super, but get all the Super Emeralds and you obtain the form too powerful to ever appear again. Ladies and gentlemen, Hyper Sonic.

This started out as a small little side project to grab all of the abilities of my favorite Sonic movesets and put them in one. Eventually it became a little more than that, btu still held that idea. You should recognize what moves come from where as you use him. Though there are a couple of my own in there too. :3 (Do not fear, credit will be given where credit is due at the very end.)

Let's start with his standard combo.

It starts off with a light electric hit

Then a punch that stuns the enemy to ensure continuous combos (O hai Roy)

Then a sweep that keep the enemy on the ground, or if you hit them while edgeguarding, they'll plummet to their doom.

Then finally, if you don't hit anything right after, he lauches a very powerful kick to the opponent to send them away.

Side attack: Sonic Wind

Basically blows the enemy away with a gust of wind. Can be angled up and down too

Low attack: Slide Sweep

This move is no stronger than it was before, but instead can be used rapidly to sweep your opponent across and off the stage.

High Attack

This attack now has properties similar to an always sweetspotting Knee. At high percentages, this attack is practically a guaranteed kill, provided you can actually land it.

Dash Attack: Lightning Spin

Sonic spins at his opponent infront of them, shocking them constantly until the final blow sends them flying away.

Forward Smash: Chaos Volt

Sonic lets out a large burst of lightning in front of him that spreads a great distance. This is most likely the 2nd or 3rd strongest move he has.

Down Smash

Sonic charges up brightly and violently before he spins in a circle and knocks away all enemies with great force. (Basically it's just a bit stronger now. Much better for killing, but still weaker than the other smashes)

Up Smash: Hyper Somersault (Somebody give this a better name. please? XD)

Sonic performs his attack from Sonic Battle, using an upward somersault kick to launch opponents into the air.

Grab Attack: Hyper Knee

Once you grab an opponent, press the A button as fast as you can and Sonic will constantly knee them much faster than he could before. This racks up a lot of damage quick if they don't get free.

Forward Throw

Sonic launches a powerful kick, sending the opponent flying. This is a definite kill throw at high percentages. However, there is one glitch only...It doesn't work against Toon Link. He'll just get damaged as if it were the normal throw. DX

Up Throw

Sonic uses his somersault kick. This is also a kill throw at high percentages.

Neutral Air

Sonic rapidly spins in place, landing consecutive hits on anyone near him. Plus, if he lands before the attack is finished, he will let off a small, weak explosion.

Forward and Back Air

Both of these moves now work like autosweetspotting knees. Forward air should be slightly weaker than back.

Up Air

For this one, the first kick should draw the opponent close while the second hit works like FAir and BAir. This move also causes you to float upward and can be exploited as a neat trick to fly back up to the stage when falling down after a jump or UpB.

Down Air

Once Sonic hits someone, the force of the blow will bring them falling down to the platform, where then he will knock them away with a small, weak explosion. Also if this move is used on someone already on the ground, they'll shoot upward instead

Neutral B: Light Speed Attack

This here is my pride and joy for this moveset. X3 I'm not even sure how I got it to work XD

Sonic will rise up, glowing as he spins and say "C'mon!" (At least for me since i have japanese voices. He'll probably say "Cmon! Step it up!" for the rest of you XD;)

Afterwards, he'll home in anyone near him the return back to the center of the stage. However, if there is anyone in his way when he tries to go back to the center, he will constantly attack them again and again until they have been knocked away from his path or away from the center. If used in midair, he goes straight to trying to return to the center, and will do the same thing if anyone is in his way. Also if he falls out of his spinning form before he hits the ground, he'll bound and create an explosion.

Side B: Hyper Boost

This move is a bit tricky. You have to use ti at the right time. Sonic will dash forward and pierce through anyone in his way. However, if you use it while running, Sonic will stop in place and use it. If you use it just as you dash (start running), then he'll go foward. However, the fastest speed can be obtained when you teleport(dodge) backwards, then quickly hit the attack. He'll go shooting forward across the stage. Careful not to do that too close to the edge of Eldin Bridge.

Air Side B: Starlight Flash

Sonic spins in midair for a quick second, then in a flash, disappears as a star takes his place and knocks away anyone near it.

Up B and all dodges: Chaos Control

Sonic will teleport upward, backwards, forwards, or in place depending on which move you use.

Down B: Hyper Spin

My second pride and joy. Just to say it ahead of time, I have Phantom Wings to thank for this move. :3

Sonic charges up for his spin dash, shining brighter as he revs up more power, then lets off. While the attack damage is the same, the spin dash is now always fast and even has instant turning. Plus you can move after the end instead of skidding off to your doom. This also means that fi you misfire the dash in midair, you can jump out of it instead of falling to your doom. Finally, when you jump during the dash, the hit will be similar to that of F/BAir

Up Taunt: Time Stop

Sonic will freeze everyone in time, leaving him free to attack them at his leisure. However, this is VERY short, and you're able to move out of the animation right after using it. Use that to your advantage and land however many attacks you can, if not just one powerful blow.

And last but not last my friends:

The Final Smash: Hyper Sonic Flash

What, you didn't think he was just gonna revert to Super Sonic did you? He's already Hyper, so why go back to Super? XD

Now then, for those of you who played S3&K, do you remember the move Hyper Sonic had that if you double jumped, he would cause the whole screen to flash and destroy everything on the screen?

If so, rejoice or lament, that move is back. Sonic will let out a burst so grand it takes up the entire screen and immediately annihilates everyone. Yes, there is no question that they will be knocked away.

Overpowered? Duh, it was the same way in the game. XD Also don't let the T-Stance in the pictures scare you. He leaves it as soon as the move is down, so there's no being stuck in place no matter where you use it.

Phew...that took all morning. x_x

Now then, he has a victory theme, but rather than it being his own, it's more of a personal victory theme I like to use for Sonic. It actually fits well with Hyper Sonic though. If you've played Guilty Gear, you'll recognize it when you hear it.

Also, the fit motion, use that one and that one only with this moveset. If you use any other one, he'll T-Stance whenever he breaks. He won't be frozen, you can move out of it, but he WILL T-Stance. Though Chaos' Sonic 2 Super Sonic stance should work fine since I took his can gave it Super Sonic's floating animation for the standing. I only did that because his Sonic 2 one doesn't slow down when you raise Sonic's speed, and consistently goes fast.

And for the credits.

Phantom Wings: For PSA and inspiring the Hyper Spin from his Super Sonic code.
Sylvo: For the Sonic Boost, teleports, and plus I used his Super Sonic as a base for my editing this time.
Jose Gallardo: For being a ****** and making CC Shadow's Air Neutral B which I incorporated into Light Speed Attack.
My pals Ayzer and Chaos: For the SUper Sonic runs and also for Air Side B. I used Fire Sonic's as a base for it.
DLoRd333: For Sonic Wind, and a few other moves from his Super Saiyan Sonic.
Droughboi: I got the idea for Sonic's standard combo from his Dark Sonic.
And last but certainly not least, Dchen: For making the original Super Sonic texture which I edited to make Super Sonic.

Now then, one last thing I'll say about Hyper Sonic...Do NOT be fooled into thinking he's almighty. While it's true that he can combo and KO like a mofo(_), he actually can die very easily if the attack is pressed on him. He is would have to be tougher than Onslaught Falcon yet not as powerful technically. However, an Level 9 Onslaught Falcon (Which some of you know is VERY tough since he combos like he's from **** Capcom), loses 9/10 times against a Level 9 Hyper Sonic. And that's solely because of how fast Hyper can move, combo and then land the finishing touch. Just warning you now.

That's all folks, have a blast. Everything you need is in the RAR. :3

Edit: Go down lower to download the full pack

Videos

Moveset Videos:

Fool's Gil's video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji5h8zc6hoA
S.N.E.S.S.'s video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFChQFe5Dh4

Battle Videos:

Fool's Gil's : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icj-y0k-VnI

S.N.E.S.S.'s :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UUqjt1N4SU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhPjSaTvMvY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVIPM2z39vk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZqmd5-7ykI

Edit: Changed up the FitMotion more to make him look a bit more angry to fit the Hyper image. :3

(01/29): Hey there you guys! With the success of porting Hyper's texture over to Super Sonic, I've made an alternate version of the moveset that lets you fly around as Hyper Sonic for you Final Smash.

But don't worry, ol' Wavestah won't let you down. I decided to add in a lil extra just so it wouldn't be the same old Final Smash. :3

Alternate Final Smash: Hyper Sonic Flight

As we all know, Sonic and run at supersonic speeds. Super Sonic and fly at hypersonic speeds. Then what's to say about Hyper Sonic? Most people don't dare to think of it, but the most likely answer would at warp speeds.

Hyper Sonic will use the full power of the Ch--Super Emeralds and become invincible and surrounded by stars as we all know, and take flight. However he'll be able to move so fast that it makes everyone else look as if they're moving in slow motion, leaving them open for attack without warning.

Just kidding! XD While he does transform faster, once he does, everyone else will be slowed down in time. The other opponents won't be able to move at normal speed until you K.O. them, even if you've already stopped flying. They will be let out of it if you use Time Stop after your flight ends though. In case you feel like giving them some sympathy mercy. :3

Edit: Go down lower to download the full pack

Here's the stuff you need. I went ahead and put the normal textures and the FitMotion in again incase anyone needed it. If you've already to those, then all you need is the moveset (FitSonic.pac) and the Final Smash texture (FitSonicFinal.pac) and you're all set. Have fun! =D

Edit: I got so happy about getting the texture to fit that I forgot to add the animations for Hyper's spines. XD; Redownload the alternate if you need to. :3

--------------------

...Over 13 hours straight of fumbling around with Sonic's Fitmotion and testing out the accuracy of the outfits, plus messing with Sonic's Final Smash file have led up to this...Ya'll better be grateful dammit, because I'm seriously grumpy from taking to time to actually make this. XD

I'll get straight to the point. I've made a Hyper Sonic FitMotion to go with my Hyper Sonic moveset. I also made a 100% complete version of a Hyper Sonic Final Smash. He has his correct spines, his eyes are showing, and he still has his stars. No random blackness or anything.

But some people, myself included, wanted to have alternate colors for Hyper, since he's supposed to flash different colors, but can't in Brawl. Well now Hyper comes in every fruity color and this morning's Lucky Charms. Have a looksee. :3

But why stop there? You guys know I also made a Hyper Shadow before...Well he's in here as well, with alternate colors and his own "Hyper Shadow" Final Smash as well.

So to recap, this download includes the following:

Matching colored Hyper Sonic Outfits (Includes Hyper Sonic FS)
Matching colored Hyper Shadow Outfits (Includes Hyper Shadow FS)
Hyper Sonic Moveset, both original and the Alternate Final Smash
Hyper Sonic FitMotion
Hyper Sonic Victory Theme

Just for a heads up, Hyper Sonic's spines will look correctly for every single one of his animations. ALL of them. That's the whole reason this took all **** day, literally. I started this at around 11 AM my time. It's 1:56 AM now as I'm typing this. x_x

But yeah, there's only one instance where for a split second you'll see them return to Normal Sonci's, and that's when you're fighting...this guy. XD

Captain Falcon's sexy manliness Falcon Dive makes Sonic's spines return to normal during the time he's grabbed, but they'll turn back to Hyper's after the mandatory "YES!".

That's all everyone, enjoy to the fullest...And I don't think you'll be seeing me do anything big for awhile now. x_x

http://www.mediafire.com/?fzzgiwzmymy

And one more thing, the glitches with forward throw not working against certain characters AND for Sonic's running speed being slower have been fixed. he now goes a lot faster than normal Sonic

Original Hyper Sonic Super Sonic edit by wilttilt. Edited it to use Sonic's textures then ported the spines onto Normal Sonic.

READ THIS ****!! (the ****, read it) : In the pack, there is a file called FitSonicAltFS.pac . As you may assume, yes, it is the alt Final Smash, but it is NOT a FitSonicFInal file. It's a moveset. You rename it to FitSonic.pac and use it instead of the normal moveset. If you check in both the Hyper Sonic and Hyper Shadow folders, there is already a FitSonicFinal in there. Those are to be used WITH the Alternate Final Smash. They can be used without them of course, but they make it so Sonic/Shadow is still Hyper when transforming. Do NOT rename FitSonicAltFS.pac to FitSonicFinal.pac or the game will freeze. Rename it to FitSonic.pac and use it instead of the normal moveset if you want the Alternate Final Smash instead of the normal one.

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
Copypasta from KC:MM :3
I'm sure all of us Sonic fans from the Genesis era remember Sonic 3 & Knuckles. Get all the Chaos Emerald and you turn Super, but get all the Super Emeralds and you obtain the form too powerful to ever appear again. Ladies and gentlemen, Hyper Sonic.
That's all folks, have a blast. Everything you need is in the RAR. :3
http://www.mediafire.com/?hyiongamotn
Oh god, as if Onslaught Falcon wasn't fast enough. 0 - spike death in 4 seconds.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Oh god, as if Onslaught Falcon wasn't fast enough. 0 - spike death in 4 seconds.
Thanks, I'll take that as a compliment. XD

I definitely know what you mean though. "Falcon Kick! Yes! Falcon Kick!" "GAME!".

Story of my life ¦D

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I added videos to Hyper Sonic's post. Is the first page going to be updated anytime soon? o_o

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Dude, Wave, Hyper Sonic is SLOWER than normal Sonic... x_X
In running speed? Are you sure about that? -.o I know the FitMotion for whatever reason keeps him from going any faster than his normal speed, but I already checked to see if he was as fast as normal Sonic or not. Are you using vBrawl or Brawl+? o_o *plays Brawl+ only*

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
In running speed? Are you sure about that? -.o I know the FitMotion for whatever reason keeps him from going any faster than his normal speed, but I already checked to see if he was as fast as normal Sonic or not. Are you using vBrawl or Brawl+? o_o *plays Brawl+ only*
Hmm... FitMotion is the problem, eh? I think I can fix that :3
After I finish Sword Kirby, of course :p
And holy ****, Kirby has 796 subactions O_o; (31C in hex)

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Hmm... FitMotion is the problem, eh? I think I can fix that :3
After I finish Sword Kirby, of course :p
And holy ****, Kirby has 796 subactions O_o; (31C in hex)
Cell: OH ****!

But yeah, I JUST finished testing Hyper Sonic without the FitMotion. He goes to fast that even Big Blue can't keep up with him XD

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
Cell: OH ****!

But yeah, I JUST finished testing Hyper Sonic without the FitMotion. He goes to fast that even Big Blue can't keep up with him XD
XD
Unless I'm mistaken, 1500 is the max speed any character can go, and at that speed, bunny ears have no effect XD

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
His speed is only at 14, so that shouldn't be the problem. It's definitely the FitMotion. Chaos, Ayzer and I were having this problem before, and it seemed like those two had fixed it with this one, but I guess not. XD

If you think you can do anything, give it a try, when you have the free time of course. :3 *is rather interested in Sword Kirby*

kirbys246

Smash Apprentice

Ness has finally mastered the art of bending all four elements!

WaterEarthFireAir

For those of you who dont know who the avatar is, here is his picture along with Sakka and Katara who I will plan to make later

Moveset

Standard A-Moves

Neutral-A Air: Palms of fire

Ness harnesses the power of fire right in the palms of his hands and spins knocking back any opponents in his range.

Forward-A Air: Palms of Air

A brief gust of air blows out of Ness's palms pushing enemies away at a fair range. This also has a recoil for Ness as it also pushes him slightly back.

Back-A Air: Ice Kick (Type of water bending)

Kicks his opponent and turns them into an ice cube!

Down-A Air: Fire Kick

An explosion of fire is ignited when Ness Kicks his foot down. It also meteor smashes.

Up-A Air: Earth Punch. Same collisions. Just different animation and effects.

Neutral-A: Same as regular Ness

Forward-A: Water bending

Ness gracefully does the art of water bending which then releases a giant splash of water. Similar to a falcon punch, this move has a long charge-up time but is very strong if it hits an opponent.

Up-A: Air Bending

Ness does the art of air bending and shoots a brief whirlwind above him. Has a long charge-up. Opponents above him will be launched up really high. Opponents next to him will be hit up into it then launched skyward. It also does slight damage. This move can even KO on stages that are really close to the top of the stage (right under the death boundary).

Down-A: Earth Bending

Ness does the art of earth bending then hits the ground with his hand causing anyone close to him to be impaled into the ground. Has long charge-up.

Dash-A: Water Wave

Sorry no picture for now :(.
With the power of water bending, he lunges shooting 3 ripples of water that damage an opponent similar to his regular dash attack.

Smash-A Forward: Fire Wave

Ness harnesses the power of fire bending into his fists, then releases it on the ground making a small wave of fire.

Smash-A Up: FireBall

Shoots a fireball from his right hand and controls it making it fly over him then dissipates in his hand.

Smash-A Down: FireBall

Shoots a fireball from his right hand and controls it making it slide back and forth over the ground the dissipate in his hand.

B-Moves

Neutral-B: Electric Bending (Type of fire bending)

With his highly mastered fire bending, Ness does the art of electric bending similar to they way princess Azula would do her electric bending. This move takes three charges which can then be resumed later. But once fully charged......

It shoots a short but strong chain of electricity. If released in the air, it has a slight descent.

Forward-B: Air Wall

Ness creates a shield of air from his hand. This shield has lots of uses! It can reflect projectiles and make them stronger. Can block enemies from walking, and for some, running past him. Can glitchly, heal himself if an energy based attack hits him from behind which like lucas, automatically turns him the other way. And finally and also like lucas, can do the zap jump glitch. Jump and use Air Wall as your at your highest vertical jump velocity and you will jump pretty high into the air!

Down-B: Has 3 charges
Charge 1: Air burst

Although weak, it meteor smashes opponents who are off the edge or edge grabbing.

Charge 2: Air Saw

A Blade of air appears on the ground and constantly slices the opponent doing massive damage.

Charge 3: Air Blast

Not strong in damage, but extremely strong in knockback. Can KO pretty easily. It also slightly pushes away opponents who were close to the explosion.

Down-B Air: Eagle Strike (Type of air bending)

Ness uses the power of air to launch him quickly downward and hit an unsuspecting opponent. This move with never KO though. Its useful for damage and getting to the ground quickly. This one is a bit glitchy :S.

Up-B: Water Propulsion

Small waves of water propel Ness upward. This move is great from combos!

Final Smash: Typhoon

Probably one of the strongest Final Smashes ever! This final smash is utter chaos!

Ness generates a MASSIVE Tornado with his air bending skills! This move is almost impossble to avoid and even more impossible to escape. This move would suck up all explosive items which makes you feel sorry for the people inside the tornado.

The tornado concludes with a sudden reverse in suction and blows everything that was inside, out! This move can KO almost everytime.

Attributes (Compared to regular Ness)

Running speed is increased
Jumping is slightly increased

What's New in V1.1?
Up and Down smash now attack at the angle of the ground (just like ness's yo-yo). Example: If the ground is at a diagonal angle, the attack will be performed diagonally. If the ground is flat, the attack will be perfomed horizontally.

Water attack sounds have been changed.

Water bending no longer shoots opponent strait up. It now depends on where the opponent is facing.

New Up-Air. The collisions are the same. Just different animations and effects.

New waiting animation.

Air Mobility has been decreased for better handling.

Final Smash strength has been drastically increased! Now it will for sure KO (depending on the level though).

Known glitches
If you are knocked into the air and quickly use B-Down, you with not go down at a fast speed. Just use it again and you good.

When using Side-B, if you are hit by an energy type projectile from behind, you will recover like Ness's old Down-B.

Downloads and Videos

Download Link V1.1:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0UFLF4RY

Download Link V1:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IHMMFIG1

Download Link V0.4:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7FY8D39A

Download Link V0.3:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V3I8Q3RT

Download Link V0.2:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=03QKAYXV

Youtube Video V1:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tXbfcBab5k

Youtube Video V0.4:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YL7_XIMT55Q

Spiderjjr45's Epic Fire Nation and Original Aang Textures:

Download Original Aang Texture:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QLFIN5T9

Download Fire Nation Aang Texture:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=29AGEJGQ

Original Post:http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=260630

A BIG thanks to Eldiran's wisp and Shadic's Geno which helped me in a few moves.

If you guys have any suggestions on anything or what needs to be fixed, just let me know! :3

Top Bottom