• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PSA Character Submission Topic v2

JoeGrandma

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, I forgot, so it's a bit late:

Neku Sakuraba, of TWEWY fame, is nearly ready to join the Brawl!

This moveset is for Lucas and vBrawl, although using it in B+ and BB couldn't hurt.

Right now, his moveset looks like (white is normal, blue is SOS - over 120%, and red is TPT SOS - entering SOS using the down taunt):

Jab - Shockwave

Neku slashes three times, with the first two hits combo-ing you into the finisher. It knocks you far away, but isn't going to kill anytime soon.
3%, 3%, 4%
4%, 4%, 5%

Dash Attack - Velocity Attack

Neku charges forward at high speeds, ramming into his opponents. It gives him temporary super armor and launches opponents into the air.
7%
8%
9%

Ftilt - Apport

Neku drops a small meteor a fair distance from where he is standing. This move requires correct spacing for the meteor to connect.
8%
10%
12%

Utilt - Aqua Core

Neku creates a stationary ball of water above him, protecting him from anyone coming above him.
6%
8%
10%

(This is the Black Planet version, hence the purple color.)

Dtilt - Pyrokinesis

Neku holds out his hand, making a path of flame on the ground that is controllable using the Control Stick. This attack is mainly used to camp and annoy. The maximum range of this move is about half of Battefield...? I'm bad at estimations. This move can be held out for 5 seconds.
3%
3%

Fsmash - Massive Hit

Neku creates a sword of light in his hand and jumps up and slashes. This smash has the most range and good speed, but less power and damage (hint hint: A good SOS smash). A balanced smash.
13%
15%
17%

Usmash - Piercing Pillar

Neku creates three pillars of ice that rise from the ground. The smaller ones on the side knock you into the large one in the middle. This move deals good damage, but has poor range.
3%, 14%
4%, 15%
5%, 17%

Dsmash - Jesus Beams
Neku makes two pillars of light on each side and they explode for good knockback with a lot of beginning lag. This move is the best killer out of the smashes but has poor speed.
15%
16%
18%

Nair - Street Jam

Neku shouts (lacking SFX for this one!) and unleashes a burst of sound than stun the opponents near him. Good range, but nearly no knockback. When you do this move, you need to do another move before you can do this move again to wait for the pin to reboot. Using this move before then will result in a weak blow that does 2% and doesn't cause flinching.
3%
4%
4% (doesn't need recharging)

Fair - Vortex Saber

Neku slashes any enemy in front of him with two hits in one slash, like in the game and lke Marth's nair. Good all-around move.
3%, 7%
4%, 8%
5%, 9%

(Terrible picture, but... whatever.)

Bair - Doomed Defense

Neku slashes through the opponent with darkness, and this attack breaks shields like Marth's shieldbreaker, hence the "Doomed Defense". This move is obviously not a move in the game, so I made it up. It is similar to Lucas's normal bair, but breaks shields and has no point where it can spike. My interpretation is based on the pin's actual name, Black Rose (because it sounds cool).
10%
11%
13%

Uair - Twister

Neku creates a small tornado above him, blowing opponents up like G&W's, but not straight up, so this move can be used to gimp people who are in helpless above him or recovering high.
0% (obviously)

Dair - Grave Marker

Neku flies downwards like TL's dair, slashing through opponents and spiking them at the beginning of the attack. Unlike TL's, however, you won't bounce if you hit with it.
7%
9%
11%

Neutral B - Energy Rounds and Nexus Ray

Neku charges up a blast, like Samus', and can only be charged on the ground. You can roll or shield to end the charge and retain your current charge. A partial blast will be Lil' Terror Bazooka, which fires 3 Super Scope bullets which are stronger if you are on the ground. A fully charged blast will be Nexus Ray, an extremely powerful blast that takes 3-5 seconds to charge. It will blast opponents away, dealing incredible damage and knockback, but gets weaker the farther away you are from your opponent. When you have a full charge, Neku will have a burst of wind behind him. However, you can't tell when his charge is full after you've finished. Unlike Samus, you won't flash white or anything, so remember! An attempt to charge it in the air will result in firing the projectile, like Samus'.
1%, 1%, 1%; 3%, 3%, 3%; 19-15%
3%, 3%, 3%, 5%, 5%, 5%, 19-15%

(It looks better now.)

Side B - Spear Strike

Neku lunges forward and stabs anyone in his way. This move can help your recovery but can only be used once in the air until you touch the ground.
6%
8%
9%

Up B - Vulcan Uppercut

Neku ctrikes anyone in front of him upwards, striking them three times as he drags them upwards. This move is great OOS (at least the intention is).
2%, 1%, 1%, 1%, 1%, 1%, 1%, 1%
4%, 1%, 1%, 1%, 1%, 1%, 1%, 1%

Down B - Thundercloud and Lightning Arrester

On the ground, this move creates a thunder cloud that you can control using the Control Stick. The thundercloud can only move a little bit in front and behind, but has good vertical range. Letting go of the cloud while it is on top of an enemy will cause lightning to strike them. If in the air, Neku fires lightning downwards, dealing damage to anyone below him. This move can only be used once in the air and is a great way to deter juggling. Landing a tipper will deal more damage (but I'd like to see you try).
9%; 10%, 12%

(Yes, I am aware that thunder should come out of the cloud, not in it.)

Final Smash - Four Stars Pin
Neku slashes them twice and stuns them, readying up a powerful blast that is usually a OHKO.
56%-ish

Down Taunt - Tin Pin Thrift

This move will skyrocket your damage to 120%. If you enter SOS this way, then you'll be even stronger this way than regular SOS. If you cop out and heal yourself out, you'll lose your bonus.

Up Taunt - He fixes his headphones...? Sort of.

Side Taunt - A Normal pin drop circles him.

His throws are the same as Ness', only nerfed a lot. A LOT. He also has Ness' grab range. His pummel is Thunderbolt, surging electricity into his foes' bodies.

Cosmic SOS - After Neku is above 120% damage, all of Neku's attacks become stronger and more powerful and some, like the smashes, will be faster. Also, certain pins will be switched out for the Black Planet equivalents.
Utilt becomes Black Mercury
Grounded Neutral B becomes Black Venus
Dtilt becomes Black Mars
Aerial Down B becomes Black Jupiter
Utaunt becomes Black Saturn
Usmash becomes Black Uranus
Along with aesthetic changes, some will have special changes, such as inflicting Defense Break (i.e. breaking shields) or HP Drain (i.e. flower on your head).

A super incredible TWEWY resource can be found here.

I would greatly appreciate feedback and / or suggestions.

Thanks to:

HUGE THANKS to Eldiran (for helping A LOT with the Up Smash and Ftilt and down-B... a lot of stuff.)
Chimiu, xmanfit0, OverlordLaharl, thanyou (absolutely GREAT ideas, you guys! Thanks for all the support and everything. It might not look like you did much, but you did a lot.)
Neon Togepi (I took your texture and used it, without permission, too. It looks fabulous!)
Everyone who posted in this thread for giving me support!
And many other people that would take too long for me to list.

List of (known) Problems:

Hitting someone with the Final Smash in air causes you to fall down and the hits to miss.
It looks weird when you do the neutral B out of a double jump.
The ice doesn't always appear.
Nexus Ray doesn't always appear, which sucks when you're killed by an invisible beam.
Utaunt (while facing right) is an infinite loop.
Mashing the neutral B in the air makes you stall.
The down B charges the neutral B.
The down B makes light characters twitch and clashes with attacks.
NUMEROUS SOUND PROBLEMS.

I think he is pretty broken at this point, so can you tell me how to make him more balanced? (He's also really quiet.)

Download here: http://www.mediafire.com/?ckohkxyyumj

The download includes:

FitLucas.pac
FitLucas00.pac
FitLucas00.pcs
FitLucasMotionEtc.pac
Z11.brstm (Let's Get Together, by Moosehunter, better known as the Tin Pin victory theme)

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
anyone got a Pit PSA? i would REALLY appreciate it
I have one, and I guess I'll put it up then...

http://www.mediafire.com/?jghantdynfz
http://www.mediafire.com/?zmojym43khi

Has Fox's standing animation

AAA: 3rd hit is the old f-tilt

f-tilt: two rapid strikes: one upward slash and one to the side
d-tilt: faster and weaker
u-tilt: an upward slash followed by a jab upward

f-smash: he turns around, jumps backward, and stabs behind him
d-smash: he slams his fist into the ground and hits anyone else on the ground within moderate proximity
u-smash: same

f-air: a quick forward slash
b-air: a backward slash
d-air: slower but stronger
u-air: a seemingly gravity-defying flip+blade spin
n-air: a super lade spin

*note: nair and fair are much AWESOMER than my descriptions. I just can't find the right words to phrase them.

Side-B: a dash to the side
Down-B: a shieldbreaking jab with a fancy blade spin in the other hand that also does considerable shield damage
Up-B: a spiraling spin that goes up, the curves forward

Don't have pics...

EDIT: Oops, forgot to give it a name. Well...I can't think of one. I just refer to it as "Awesome Pit".

Super-Sonic

Smash Cadet
Hi. I'm here to bring you my version of Fire Sonic. I've did it carefully, I wanted to edit all attacks before releasing it, but I won't edit the "Get up's" or the "Edge" ones. Well, for now, there's a video from it: Video

Enjoy it, and remember, only PAL users would enjoy Fire Sonic's Sounds. I would make NTSC version when I'm finished with PAL ones.

Overdrive64

Smash Journeyman
Alright question: I want to work on Knight of the Wind Sonic, and want to know if it'd be possible to give Sonic Ike's sword in a similar way Roy was given Ike's hair. All I've done are recolors and a few atk changes so I'm not what you'd call experienced at this. Would I have to simply edit his model/texture to include it, place the sword into all of his animations, or can it not be done?

ds22

Smash Lord
Naruto V0.6.6b

Download links:
PSA:
http://www.mediafire.com/?yi0dfjwmdjz (is for V0.6.6b)
Character Selection and Ingame Portrait files (added stock icon):
http://www.mediafire.com/?mnymzyzyvmd
Victory Music (Cut out the interval at the end):
http://www.mediafire.com/?ete15e0ztgu

Video link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jARg4-cZafA
(vid is from V0.6.6)
His moveset goes as followed (for perfect Shadow Clone Animations, use the Texture in the newest update).
A= Punch
AA= Punch - Kick
AAA= Punch - Kick - Jab Punch
Dash attack= Air Kick

F-Tilt= Zamus's F-Tilt
D-Tilt= Roll Kick
U-Tilt= Snake's U-Tilt

FAir= Snake's FAir
BAir= Zamus's BAir
NAir= Snake's NAir
DAir= Snake's DAir
UAir= Peach's UAir

F-Smash= Uppercut
D-Smash= Kyuubi Chakra Attack (does 5% recoil damage)
U-Smash= Sheik's U-Smash

N-B= Pseudo chargeable Rasengan*
Air N-B= Non chargeable Rasengan
Side-B= Kyuubi Dash (does 6% recoil damage)
Air Side-B= Air Dash
D-B= Shadow Clone (goes forward)
Air D-B= Shadow Clone (goes down in an angle instead of forward)
U-B= Jump
Air U-B= Kunai Slash (Even do you wont see the Kunai)

Final Smash= Kyuubi Chakra Explosion (does 60% damage)

New Victory screens
New Up and Down Taunts (and Side Taunts (Sheik))
All animations Sword free
Modified Some Animation (like Run and Wait)
Modified Speed
Modified weight
Most of the attacks are fixed in knockback and attached bone
Added Lucario aura effect to his Rasengan and Up Taunt
Invisible Dodges, meaning that you Dodge, turn invisible while dodging and then turn visible again
Fixed Rasengan Air Ball Graphic and added Knockback
Fixed Rasengan hitbubble
Fixed Shadow Clone(s) Knockback

* The N-B Rasengan has Three situations which are divided by "ping" sounds.
Releasing B without hearing a "ping" results in a medium knockback Rasengan which deals 12% damage.
Releasing B after hearing 1 "ping" results in a medium to high knockback Rasengan which deals 16 % damage.
Holding B until all 2 "pings" are heard results in a high knockback Rasengan which deals 20% damage.
During the charge Naruto will have heavy armor in which you can hit him and deal damage, but won't stop him from charging (lower that 9% in one hit).

Credit goes to:
Phantom Wings for creating Smash Attacks, Change Article Action and the Emo/Pichu event in the D-Smash.
Marvin for his Naruto texture (I edited out the whole sword, chestplate and shoulderplate).
All the people who helped me with him (especially his Up-B).
piggybank67 for the Rasengan Animation.
Fenox who made the Naruto PSA for Lucas for giving me the idea and for a part of his Rasengan.
WackaAlpaca for his PSA tutorials.
Mr.N for AEON's Up B data.
Mr. Weegee for pointing out the Change Article Action event.
MysticKenji for some of Bladeless Ike's moves.
Eldiran for his Wallclimb/Walljump (Wallslide) and for his Side Taunt (both from his Zero PSA for Link) and for the help he gave me to put both those things in.
Humble for suggesting some moveset changes.
Ann Harvest and Syrus63 for Swordless, Chestplateless, Shoulderpadless Ike.

Pabiloon

Smash Rookie
eemmm my PSA is a ElectroLuigi you can put on this Submission Please

There is the Post:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=261809

Screenshots:

Stance:

Combo

Neutral Air:

Sheik Motion

Side Air:

Sheik Motion

Back Air:

Sheik Motion

Down Smash:

Special UP:

Special Side:

Special Down:

Final Smash:

Updates:

V1
-Some Animation was changed like AAA the second and the third animation was changed.
-SpecialUp have Eletric Hit and Effects 7 hits
-Final Smash was modified. He Drops Electric Explosion but the unique mode to finish his Final Smash is defeat them.
-Down Smash, Foward Smash and Jump Attack Down are similar of Pikachu

V2
-Neutral,Side,Back Air Attack has changed now he have Sheik Motion
-Final Smash is Playable but with some bugs
-Special Down is a Electric Tornado the Same Animation only the Hit Effect and the Sound has changed but with more hitboxes
-Special Air have a motion change with the Mario Motion and the same hitboxes of Mario with Electric effects
-Special Side have a Pikachu Motion

ElectroLuigi V1 [Only for PAL]
http://www.mediafire.com/?yu1iijyny2n

ElectroLuigi V2
http://www.mediafire.com/?kmyerndmyyv

Here is a Video Showing his Moveset
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3Yf8O9m5Ug

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
UPDATE! XD

Yeah, this kinda came outta the blue. :<

Onslaught Falcon's pac has been slightly updated since he didn't do as well as he should've in Brawl+ 6.0. Thus he's been updated to keep up with the times, but that's not all! I went ahead and changed up Falcon's AI so he'd fight a bit better and smarter. He should be a little more of a challenge now while sometimes still being rather easy. XD I will warn you though, with this new AI, a pair or a group of Captain Falcons work VERY well as a team. Try fighting against 2 or 3 of them at once in a team battle and see what happens. :3

http://www.mediafire.com/?2yf2rzj2imn

Here's the FitMotion that has Falcon's new AI

http://www.mediafire.com/?z2nkjm2yyty

FitMotion goes in the same folder as the moveset :3

Hey Leaf, can we get an update to the first post now? XD;

Power Marshall

Smash Journeyman
Well, since everyone posted their own PSA, even if it was good enough for a new thread, I guess I will post mine here as well.

Yoshi Baddally
DOWNLOAD (V1.0)

Hello, my very first PSA hack is now brought to your eyes. The Character this replaces is Yoshi. There have not been that many Yoshi PSAs it seems so I thought I would take the task to make one, but this reason was not the only one. Yoshi Baddally is a custom Character I thought of way before smash hacking was introduced to mii. I only influence his existence with this. Now let us begin.

BACKGROUND

In a sense, he is stronger and a more serous specie than the loving, happy-go Yoshi we all know. He was an abandoned yoshi as well. Seeing as all who looked at him was scared or angry at, he decided to leave his town, into a forest. He met a seemly secretive guy who appeared to not be effected by Yoshi Baddally's looks are reasons. He took him in, from a house not so far here. He trained him, to fight. Then on a weird day, YoshiB was hurt and needed to be taken back to the house were he was at. The man could not be found. The yoshi was confused, and did not know of a reason why or how this could happen. He soon recovered, but with pain not healed emotionally. He left on his own, and went on his way. This is his story... now looking from afar, towards a group of yoshi's happily talking and eating...

Attacks:
Most of his attacks come from Yoshi's "questionable" Trainer or master. So here is the breakdown:

A (Normal)

A normal Swift Kick by his left foot.

2ND A

Now a sudden Tail swipe

(A=3% + AA=9%) =12%

STilt

A strong Headbutt. A good 10% will do.

UTilt

Jumping Headbutt, 11% Damage

DTilt
This has two attacks. The first:

and the last:

Now if your opponent has a decent KO percentage, this move is a KO. Much like a "Hand-Me-Down" KO if you may:

JUMPING​
He as well, with his attacks, has other moves changed, including Jumping. His first jump is a climb-jump, much as Yoshi's normal 2nd jump:

And his 2nd Jump is a flip. Completely new:

Nair
One of my favorite things to PSA is that you can be creative and use moves for others.
Here is his Nair; Spinning body:

He spins for 2 turns and the attack ends.

Does 9% Damage.

UAir

Like Yoshi's, but it lasts longer. It does 13% Damage.

There are two hit-bubbles though, and one is stronger than the other.

He seems to have 2 sweetspots, in this move and the next one: Dair.
It does 15%

DAir
One of my favorite attacks- The Burning foot:

Can spike pretty weak, but it's Sweetspot is good enough to for more.

It's Sweetspot comes before its normal. So you will get both attacks if close enough.

Normal=6% Sweet=12%

FAir

His 2nd weakest. It does not cancel into other moves, but it can spark your opponents damage pretty fast. The most it gets is 12%
BAir
One of Baddally's weakest moves

You could think this is useless because it is the most weak, but all things work together for good. ;). It is not just just weak but a quick move it is. So you can conjoin this with another Aerial. Pretty interesting, eh?

4% Damage

SSMASH

Seems like his Tail Swipe... it is, but it is more stronger and can be charged.
Damge= 12%-16%

USMASH

This could be interpreted as his Extro-Tail from his UAir but on ground, sadly there is no shock. Damage 13%-18%

DSMASH

One of his weirdest moves... Headbutt to the ground.

Damage= 14%-19%

SPECIAL
His 2nd signature move, his Icy Breath:

Pretty Cool, right? It can freeze opponents at weak Damage. It has a strong cold and weak one, depending how close you are at.

Strong=16% Weak=6%

Side SPECIAL
"Rolling, hot, Rolling, burn."

It may not be much, but it is pretty different at least. Instead of sending opponents upward, it delivers them across.

Plus, did I mention it burns? :laugh:
11%

Down SPECIAL
Now you may consider this one a tid bit broken. But one on ground, you can not escape if you are not Baddally.

Yoshi jumps, the opponents go with him, he flips, they get spiked down to the ground, and now He just smashes them with the pound. A deep combo, but well worth it.

It works well in the air too. It goes down pretty quick:

Ground Combo pound= 27% Air=31%

UP SPECIAL

Seems like normal right?

Just fire is the only difference?

What about in air? Well, it is a spiking Egg. And it falls till it cracks.

If hit, you go down... good for edge guarding... very good...

"Whesh"
Damage is 11%

GRAPPLES
Attack:

Since his mouth is all ice, when he bites, you get the cold side of it, lol.
2%

I doubt I changed any other grab besides...

Down Throw:

When thrown down, you do not stay down you slide basically to his back. But the thing is that once yoshi has thrown you down, he is able to attack RIGHT away. So with that he could run up to you and grab you again and throw you down again. But each time could get tricky.

TAUNTS

Down Taunt

A simple modified version, where he just jumps towards you with out the dance... -_-

UpTaunt

Only one "Bark..."

SideTaunt

Practicing his skills...

So I showed you his final appearance, but he had other earlier appearances... I now allow you to choose one: all 3...

Just the changes...

Now the Changelist:
-2nd A is now Side A
-All tilts are smashes
-Most Smashes are Tilts
-Dair is JumpB and deals fire
-UAir has a electro SweetSpot and the animation is slower
-Nair is completely new and is Side taunt
-All taunts changed
-Win animations are different as well.
-Jump and Air Jump are changed.
-Special is icy breath
-Side Special is fire Egg and sends opponents across.
-FS is not changed.
-Waits are all changed.

Feedback would be acceptable. Thank you for all your help... oh yes, I forgot. Special Thanks.

SPECIAL THANKS
Eldiran, for his help and time during the making of Baddally.
Dalub, extra Testing in his early phases.
My Brother, for playing matches with him.
Phantom Wings, for Project Smash Attacks.
Kryal, for BrawlBox.
Pharrox, for his Texture Insight
Stickman, for Baddally's 1st texture feedback.
PowerNation, for being Baddally's home.
God, for the opportunity to do this.

Thanks to you for final feedback!

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Hey Leaf! I've updated my Hyper Sonic post with a another moveset pack for an alternate Final Smash. Do you mind putting the download link to it on the first page? :3

(01/29): Hey there you guys! With the success of porting Hyper's texture over to Super Sonic, I've made an alternate version of the moveset that lets you fly around as Hyper Sonic for you Final Smash.

But don't worry, ol' Wavestah won't let you down. I decided to add in a lil extra just so it wouldn't be the same old Final Smash. :3

Alternate Final Smash: Hyper Sonic Flight

As we all know, Sonic and run at supersonic speeds. Super Sonic and fly at hypersonic speeds. Then what's to say about Hyper Sonic? Most people don't dare to think of it, but the most likely answer would at warp speeds.

Hyper Sonic will use the full power of the Ch--Super Emeralds and become invincible and surrounded by stars as we all know, and take flight. However he'll be able to move so fast that it makes everyone else look as if they're moving in slow motion, leaving them open for attack without warning.

Just kidding! XD While he does transform faster, once he does, everyone else will be slowed down in time. The other opponents won't be able to move at normal speed until you K.O. them, even if you've already stopped flying. They will be let out of it if you use Time Stop after your flight ends though. In case you feel like giving them some sympathy mercy. :3

http://www.mediafire.com/?znh5mdmwddg

Here's the stuff you need. I went ahead and put the normal textures and the FitMotion in again incase anyone needed it. If you've already to those, then all you need is the moveset (FitSonic.pac) and the Final Smash texture (FitSonicFinal.pac) and you're all set. Have fun! =D

Edit: I got so happy about getting the texture to fit that I forgot to add the animations for Hyper's spines. XD; Redownload the alternate if you need to. :3

MzNetta

Oh no she betta don't
NNID
ParisNicholson
3DS FC
4940-5470-2081
Sorry, I forgot, so it's a bit late:

Neku Sakuraba, of TWEWY fame, is nearly ready to join the Brawl!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download here: http://www.mediafire.com/?ckohkxyyumj

The download includes:

FitLucas.pac
FitLucas00.pac
FitLucas00.pcs
FitLucasMotionEtc.pac
Z11.brstm (Let's Get Together, by Moosehunter, better known as the Tin Pin victory theme)
Pleeeeeaaase post a working dl for this character. He looks AMAZING.

JoeGrandma

Smash Journeyman
Pleeeeeaaase post a working dl for this character. He looks AMAZING.
Well, thanks for the compliment!

Unfortunately, the program the I used to make the .zip failed, I guess, so you'll need to download everything separately.

FitLucas.pac
FItLucas00.pac (sorry, no .pcs, but you can make one of those easily)
FitLucasMotionEtc.pac
Z11.brstm (Let's Get Together by Moosehunter, to be used as a victory theme)

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I've made one last update to Hyper Sonic now. Here's the info

...Over 13 hours straight of fumbling around with Sonic's Fitmotion and testing out the accuracy of the outfits, plus messing with Sonic's Final Smash file have led up to this...Ya'll better be grateful dammit, because I'm seriously grumpy from taking to time to actually make this. XD

I'll get straight to the point. I've made a Hyper Sonic FitMotion to go with my Hyper Sonic moveset. I also made a 100% complete version of a Hyper Sonic Final Smash. He has his correct spines, his eyes are showing, and he still has his stars. No random blackness or anything.

But some people, myself included, wanted to have alternate colors for Hyper, since he's supposed to flash different colors, but can't in Brawl. Well now Hyper comes in every fruity color and this morning's Lucky Charms. Have a looksee. :3

But why stop there? You guys know I also made a Hyper Shadow before...Well he's in here as well, with alternate colors and his own "Hyper Shadow" Final Smash as well.

So to recap, this download includes the following:

Matching colored Hyper Sonic Outfits (Includes Hyper Sonic FS)
Matching colored Hyper Shadow Outfits (Includes Hyper Shadow FS)
Hyper Sonic Moveset, both original and the Alternate Final Smash
Hyper Sonic FitMotion
Hyper Sonic Victory Theme

Just for a heads up, Hyper Sonic's spines will look correctly for every single one of his animations. ALL of them. That's the whole reason this took all **** day, literally. I started this at around 11 AM my time. It's 1:56 AM now as I'm typing this. x_x

But yeah, there's only one instance where for a split second you'll see them return to Normal Sonic's, and that's when you're fighting...this guy. XD

Captain Falcon's sexy manliness Falcon Dive makes Sonic's spines return to normal during the time he's grabbed, but they'll turn back to Hyper's after the mandatory "YES!".

That's all everyone, enjoy to the fullest...And I don't think you'll be seeing me do anything big for awhile now. x_x

http://www.mediafire.com/?fzzgiwzmymy

And one more thing, the glitches with forward throw not working against certain characters AND for Sonic's running speed being slower have been fixed. he now goes a lot faster than normal Sonic

Original Hyper Sonic Super Sonic edit by wilttilt. Edited it to use Sonic's textures then ported the spines onto Normal Sonic.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
If you mean that he's still Hyper Sonic, then yes. If you mean that he'll slow down time when he transforms, then no. :3

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
How so? Everytime I use his FS his spikes get shorter. Could you tell me what I'm doing wrong?
*facepalm* ...Did you remember to use the FitSonicFinal.pac file that changes his appearance? That's kinda important ya know. -_-

The World Warrior

Smash Apprentice
I was just confused. When I extracted the files I found FitSonicFinal.pac and FitSonicAltFS.pac. I just assumed that one file was one Final and one was the other, I didn't think that one was just to change his appearance.

By the way, what does FitSonic04H.pcs do and why does it have an H?

Fire-Soul

Smash Cadet
Hi Everyone im locking for sonic psa that use fire powers for ntsc version i have from , pit , zelda and sheik, pikachu and bowser psa :D

Blaziken789

Smash Cadet
Idea...

What if Onslaught Falcon and Hyper Sonic were to fight? It's be a battle of the titans. Better yet, what if they added their powers together? That's to be chaos! :psycho:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
What if Onslaught Falcon and Hyper Sonic were to fight? It's be a battle of the titans. Better yet, what if they added their powers together? That's to be chaos! :psycho:
I've already tried both. Hyper completely owns Onslaught, and when together they work as if they were programmed to be a team. ¦D

But the toughest team in Brawl history now is without a fact Hyper Sonic, Onslaught Falcon and Eldiran's Strong Killable Giga Bowser. Trying to fight all 3 at once is suicide. XD

Marcel06.21.1995

Smash Cadet
Added a CSP by TCRhade, 11/18/09!

Update, 11/17/09! Added a new version of Giga Bowser, which is easier to kill and thus more in line with other characters.

Update on this character! The original file modified a variable that caused crashes on winning. I mistook that for glitchy Giga Engine codes... but now it's fixed! Crash-free!

This time something a little more interesting than a few hex changes. So, here you go: Kill-able Giga Bowser!

Still very menacing. He remains wholly unchanged, except for one thing...

When you deal damage, he actually budges.

Giga's a little absurd in my first version -- he's probably equivalent in strength to two characters. So, I've made a more killable Giga Bowser.

More Killable Giga Bowser
http://www.mediafire.com/?ymnzizjwvmj

Strong Killable Giga Bowser
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?4ajyyljiyjj

Be sure to rename the file to FitGkoopa.pac and place it in SD Card:\private\wii\app\RSBE\pf\fighter\gkoopa.

----

Now the technical explanations:
Due to Giga Bowser's unflexible nature, the knockback is strictly reliant on the % dealt and Giga's current %. This means that trajectories and specific BKBs and KBGs are not taken into account. Giga Bowser cannot be spiked or sent straight up, etc. Being reliant on damage alone also has the unfortunate effect that moves with no knockback can make him flinch. Like Fox's laser.

However, I did make it so Giga ignores the first 3% before getting knocked away. (I'd make it the first 3% of any hit, but I couldn't. That's something I'll work on.) So, if Fox shoots him with a laser shot, nothing happens. Two laser shots, however, causes him to flinch.

So! The upshot is, Giga flies in an arc when struck. He typically dies anywhere from 200 - 300% 140 - 200%. He cannot be killed off the top. Due to his extreme size (and thus comboability) I'd say he could possibly be balanced. I wouldn't know though since my testing was limited to Training. So!

Known Issues:
- Doesn't account for trajectory/knockbacks/special effects (unfixable)
- Non-flinching attacks can flinch
- Multihit attacks may not be very effective.

Now that that's all taken care of, enjoy!

---

Demonstration video, thanks to Fools' Gil:

---

CSP, thanks to TCRhade:

---

As for codes to play as Giga Bowser:

P.S. Thanks to Dantarion's OpenSA for helping me find the damage variable! And naturally thanks to Phantom Wings for PSA.

EDIT: Thanks to freezinboi280 at the Kittycorp forums for the bug report leading me to fix it.
hi,
sorry for my bad english i come from german
but i have a simple question... does it gives this giga bowser on a pal version of ssbb?
i hope you understand me
thank you

Eldiran

Smash Lord
hi,
sorry for my bad english i come from german
but i have a simple question... does it gives this giga bowser on a pal version of ssbb?
i hope you understand me
thank you
It should work fine on PAL, to my knowledge. However, it may cause Giga Bowser to use the wrong sound effects.

JetAurion

Smash Journeyman
I've already tried both. Hyper completely owns Onslaught, and when together they work as if they were programmed to be a team. ¦D

But the toughest team in Brawl history now is without a fact Hyper Sonic, Onslaught Falcon and Eldiran's Strong Killable Giga Bowser. Trying to fight all 3 at once is suicide. XD
I think that the Strong Killable Giga Bowser is slightly too weak to be among them. Now if you put Barbadorf instead of Giga Bowser... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO4E6dFgdYg

kirbys246

Smash Apprentice

Whats New in V1.4?

Up-Smash completely changed
Dash Attack completely changed
Waiting Animation changed
Guard Graphic glitch fixed
Forward-A Air changed (I know the old one fitted in so well but it was kind of useless)
Back-Throw Glitch fixed
Back-Throw and Forward-Throw graphics added
Down-Air Special completely changed
Forward Special push knockback decreased for balance
Jump Animations changed

Ness has finally mastered the art of bending all four elements!

WaterEarthFireAir

For those of you who dont know who the avatar is, here is his picture along with Sakka and Katara who I will plan to make later

Waiting Animation:

Guarding Animation:

Moveset

Standard A-Moves

Neutral-A Air: Palms of fire

Ness harnesses the power of fire right in the palms of his hands and spins knocking back any opponents in his range.

Forward-A Air: Quick kick

Just a fast yet strong kick. Much more useful than the old one and less annoying.

Back-A Air: Ice Kick (Type of water bending)

Kicks his opponent and turns them into an ice cube!

Down-A Air: Fire Kick

An explosion of fire is ignited when Ness Kicks his foot down which slightly pushes him up. It also meteor smashes.

Up-A Air: Flip Kick

Ness does a Back flip, hitting the opponent into the air.

Neutral-A: Same as regular Ness

Forward-A: Water bending

Ness gracefully does the art of water bending which then releases a giant splash of water. Similar to a falcon punch, this move has a long charge-up time but is very strong if it hits an opponent.

Up-A: Air Bending

Ness does the art of air bending and shoots a brief whirlwind above him. Has a long charge-up. Opponents above him will be launched up really high. Opponents next to him will be hit up into it then launched skyward. It also does slight damage. This move can even KO on stages that are really close to the top of the stage (right under the death boundary).

Down-A: Earth Bending

Ness does the art of earth bending then hits the ground with his hand causing anyone close to him to be impaled into the ground. Has long charge-up.

Dash-A: Martial arts Kick

He jumps into the air and does an unsuspecting kick punishing his foes. This move can be combo-ed.

Smash-A Forward: Fire Wave

Ness harnesses the power of fire bending into his fists, then releases it on the ground making a small wave of fire.

Smash-A Up: Fireball

With his fire bending abilities, Ness controls a flaming ball of fire and spins it over him, hitting opponents multiple times until releasing them with a bang.

Smash-A Down: FireBall

A fireball comes out of Ness's fire charged hand and spins around him once doing damage to those around him.

B-Moves

Neutral-B: Electric Bending (Type of fire bending)

With his highly mastered fire bending, Ness does the art of electric bending similar to they way princess Azula would do her electric bending. This move takes three charges which can then be resumed later. But once fully charged......

It shoots a short but strong chain of electricity. If released in the air, it has a slight descent.

Forward-B: Air Wall

Ness creates a shield of air from his hand. This shield has lots of uses! It can reflect projectiles and make them stronger. Can block enemies from walking, and for some, running past him. Can glitchly, heal himself if an energy based attack hits him from behind which like lucas, automatically turns him the other way. And finally and also like lucas, can do the zap jump glitch. Jump and use Air Wall as your at your highest vertical jump velocity and you will jump pretty high into the air!

Down-B: Has 3 charges
Charge 1: Air burst

Although weak, it meteor smashes opponents who are off the edge or edge grabbing.

Charge 2: Air Saw

A Blade of air appears on the ground and constantly slices the opponent doing massive damage.

Charge 3: Air Blast

Not strong in damage, but extremely strong in knockback. Can KO pretty easily. It also slightly pushes away opponents who were close to the explosion.

Down-B Air: Similar to on ground.
Charge 1: Air Burst

Same hitboxes as on ground but it appears under him and pushes him up only by a hair.

Charge 2: Air Saw

Same hitboxes as on ground but it appears under him and floats down even slower.

Charge 3: Air Blast

Same hitboxes as on ground but appears under him and launches him high up into the air leaving him disabled. Great for recovery and edge hogging.

Up-B: Water Kick

Ness kicks himself up using four meteor strikable waterbending kicks. The last kick is a strong meteor strike.

Final Smash: Typhoon

Probably one of the strongest Final Smashes ever! This final smash is utter chaos!

Ness generates a MASSIVE Tornado with his air bending skills! This move is almost impossble to avoid and even more impossible to escape. This move would suck up all explosive items which makes you feel sorry for the people inside the tornado.

The tornado concludes with a sudden reverse in suction and blows everything that was inside, out! This move can KO almost everytime.

Attributes (Compared to regular Ness)

Running speed is increased
Jumping is slightly increased

Known glitches
-If you fully charge Down-B Air (hear the last ding and a "hah!") and you let go before the attack activates, you will not hear the damage voice.

-When using Side-B, if you are hit by an energy type projectile from behind, you will recover like Ness's old Down-B.

Downloads and Videos

Download Link V1.4:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J8CZZ8BS

Download Link V1.3:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M6RMMSRV

Download Link V1.2:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B3IOPLAK

Download Link V1.1:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0UFLF4RY

Download Link V1:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IHMMFIG1

Download Link V0.4:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7FY8D39A

Download Link V0.3:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V3I8Q3RT

Download Link V0.2:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=03QKAYXV

Youtube Video Battleset V1.2:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASFYFDUbZtA

Youtube Video V1:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tXbfcBab5k

Youtube Video V0.4:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YL7_XIMT55Q

Spiderjjr45's Epic Fire Nation and Original Aang Textures:

Download Original Aang Texture:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QLFIN5T9

Download Original Aang Texture without hat beak (you want this one for more Aang looking-ness): PAC-http://www.mediafire.com/?wofzu2no32l
PCS-http://www.mediafire.com/?ndr55dyhyty

Download Fire Nation Aang Texture:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=29AGEJGQ

Original Post:http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=260630

A BIG thanks to Eldiran's wisp and Shadic's Geno which helped me in a few moves.

Another thanks to Mr.Chuy who was always there on the Q&A to help me with my questions :)

If you guys have any suggestions on anything or what needs to be fixed, just let me know! :3

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I think that the Strong Killable Giga Bowser is slightly too weak to be among them. Now if you put Barbadorf instead of Giga Bowser...
HTML:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO4E6dFgdYg
Ew...Ganon...No thank you. XD

Plus you say that IS strong enough to be among them? Highly doubt it.

JetAurion

Smash Journeyman
You doubt because you haven't tried. :(
If seeing is believing... then experiencing is some out-of-this-world experience.

Top Bottom