• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pulp Fiction Mafia - Game over! - Mafia wins!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Soup, I wasn't asking you. Don't answer other people's questions. THAT'S DEFENSE.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
ranmaru, if the answer is obvious it's okay to answer for someone.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Soup, I thought you were going to post only in pics?

I asked for his opinion, not yours.

#HBC | ѕoup

also if people think i have a restriction and/or you suspect that i triggered it, you are ********.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Eh? No I don't care. This isn't helping so try scumhunting.

Talk about your reads.

#HBC | ѕoup

i think my reads have already been clear, there is nothing more to say for now.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Then why don't you try pushing for Gord's lynch? Cmon, be useful.

#HBC | ѕoup

because it's evidently clear i want gordito lynched, i don't need to decipher something.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Vote Count

AfroGandhi (1) - vVv Choice
J (1) - Evil Eye
Ranmaru () -
Soupamario (1) - Red Ryu
Ryker (2) - WashedLaundry, Gordito
Evil Eye () -
Gheb_01 () -
Circus ()
Shinarouji (1) - MOD
Gordito (3) - Soupamario, J, Circus
vVv Choice (2) - Shinarouji, Gheb_01
Red Ryu () -
WashedLaundry (3) - AfroGandhi, Ryker, Ranmaru

Not voting:

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
See here. Don't see the word town or FLIP.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Implied

This is a blatant lie.
no not really

Because you didn't seem to care about the question you asked him.
Bull****? Bull****.

You also seemed to try to **** block my game and would praise that of the dumb one.
I don't like having to read three pages of useless bull**** because you can't ask good questions. Others have already expressed distaste of your questions before, yet I'm the only that's remotely scummy for it?

I also don't like how you proceed to try to over write RR as a possible lynch and then go for Ryker/Gord lynches for useless ness and meta. It seemed like you were pushing away from RR and I didn't like that. See how he disappeared?
Wrong, reaching for points. I have never, ever pushed for a useless vote prior to a couple of days before deadline. I'm not pushing Ryker's wagon as "useless". I'm pushing him as "scummy". I've never pushed for the Gorf wagon, just stated him as useless and left it at that. I never voted for him, never planned to vote for him before said time, and don't plan to now.

He didn't say that initially, that was why I asked. : / When I then ask him about Gheb he jumps to saying he wasn't so sure to hide away from giving an actual reason and you know that.

Or maybe not. You don't need everything spoonfed to you, Ranmaru, this is a huge reach for a point.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
It was more than that. For example, WL has asked Soup a question and didn't follow up with it. Tell me Gord, do you think he was satisfied with Soup's response?
What the **** is the meaning of this? I already said I was satisfied with the response, I wasn't looking for a ****ing follow-up. Quit banging a worthless drum.

Choice

Smash Champion
Never leaned town on you in the slightest!
Your unjust push against soup I still recall
I know you think he's not the brightest
But is he really suspicious? No he is none at all!

I still don't see you making attempt to truly find those who are vicious
Going after easy targets only - I still believe you are suspicious!

:059:
my push against soup? when? where?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
wl said:
i don't like having to read three pages of useless bull**** because you can't ask good questions. Others have already expressed distaste of your questions before, yet i'm the only that's remotely scummy for it?
qf t

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
you

do not ever try to play down a case by saying "where's the logic/reason?" All that shows is you either can't refute the logic or haven't read and I have strong distaste for both.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Hrrn. I dislike that my scumpicks were crossvoting at one point, until one of them moved to a more recent topic of conversation. Makes me doubt the conviction behind the original opinion. The move to a current "loud topic", and taking an unpopular stance on it (that used to be popular) is so contrived.

And once again my scumJ case is drowned and the only person who says anything about it is Gheb who doesn't believe it and he sucks and his butt smells. I'd think people were avoiding it if it wasn't literally everyone but Gheb.

Bah. Unvote

Gonna go eat TOO MANY RIBS back later try not to have too many stupid arguments

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
4 pgs of 40ppp when I just got caught up and back into the game this morning?

*sigh* I'll read things tonight, make notes, post tomorrow.

Shinarouji

Smash Rookie
Entrance post.

Jumps on Choice right away, no vote though.

No it was a vote, the system's just different here so it didn't count.

Actually votes Choice, with a useless comment.

Yes, because I needed to change the formatting which two people directly afterwards talked about and were able to come to the conclusion of. Why were you not able to come to the same conclusion, and are trying to use this "useless comment" against me when the intentions of the post were obvious?

Not sure if he is right on this, but he has some reasons for it.

Then you should bleach your brain and work from the ground up, giving reasoning and being the second person to vote is not wagoning.

True what about other things?

Specify.

An insult to Ran, doesn't address his questions, then asks to lynch Afro based on inactiveness. Later Afro posts more so I don't support that.

In case you haven't noticed most of Ran's questions are pretty stupid. Not only that but I wasn't asking to lynch Afro based on him being inactive, I was asked IF the play of the day was to lynch and inactive who would it be, and I answered with Afro. You keep attempting to take everything I say out of context and use it against me, and this I'm not too fond of.

He doesn't have much of a read on soup in response to Ryker, and send a <3 to WL.

Congrats, you can read.

Useless whining.

Saying "fine" isn't whining, you're an idiot and now I'm completely convinced that you're taking every little thing and trying to use it directly against me whether it holds any weight or not.

Still he ignores Choice's #480.

Yes I had more than enough of Choice at the time, if he wishes to restate his question I might answer it.

Choice overs some hypothetical and Shin kinda passes it off as, "I'll think of it when it happens" I don't think this is wrong to say as a rebuttal since when people go for a lynch they do think the person in question is scum. He seems to be dead set on Choice this game, what about other people Shin?

Not going to bother responding to this yet since I'm reading through and will have thoughts better formulated by the end.

Ok but is this needed? This doesn't offer much.

Yes, it's to tell Choice that he needed to pay attention to what was already being posted.

Either way Vote: RR, though it'll probably change by the time I'm caught up

Shinarouji

Smash Rookie
Shin makes me laugh, but a laugh that seems hollow
every sentence he makes, a witty sarcasm follows.
You're a sweetie.

Shin, hi! I feel disconnected to you so I would like to make a connection. Can you tell me what you think of Gordy followed by what you think of Gheb's most recent push on EE? Then out of WL/Ryker, who would you rather see die and why?

Hi, nice to meet ya! <3

As of right now, keeping in mind that I'm going page by page, I don't really have much on Gordito. From what I can recall of his posts nothing especially stood out to me as anything special, so I don't have much of a read yet. As for EE I think Gheb was fine in bringing attention to him since he hasn't been all that active either.

Out of Riddle and Ryker in general, I'd definitely see Ryker go. Much love for him, but the way he plays makes it difficult to keep up, predict, and get a read on him because of how his play changes from game to game. He's much harder to read than Riddle is because he's always incredibly agressive.

Hey yo Inaro, you're funny and all (seriously, that's pushing WWX Tizoc), but I'm gonna side with everyone saying you need to put some reads out there. It's not usual for you not to have a comment on people and not to have a scummy person. C'mon buddy, I know you're better than this.

Sorry hon, had a bunch of stuff I was busy with. I still am (I should be doing essays right now haha) but it's not fair to the people playing so I at least have to get some posts in.

also lol tizoc <3

You can't use meta on Ryker, it doesn't work, his play changes too much from game to game because he doesn't respond to situations, he creates them. So you have to look exactly at what he's doing.

Ding ding ding, we have a winner.

Shinarouji

Smash Rookie
Also, Happy Birthday EE! I'd leave you a shoutout but for some reason the box that drops down on my profile to type stuff doesn't appear on anyone else's so yeah

Shinarouji

Smash Rookie
ranmaru you are so ****ing stupid oh my god i ****ing swear you ate paint chips as a child and shoved crayons up your ****ing nose.

i have stated over and over and over that one of those 4 could be scum, i don't know the exact scumteam of 3, but i'm confident it consists of those 4.

jesus ****ing christ.

die

hey hey hey

no stealing my wordplay now

But yeah Ran's been playing stupid for a while. For some reason that I cannot fathom I'm not seeing him as a Wolf though, just a Townie that has no idea what he's doing

Since most of this page was just Ran being dumb and Soup raging there's not really much else to comment on

Shinarouji

Smash Rookie

Shinarouji

Smash Rookie
ATTENTION PEOPLE IN THIS GAME

PLEASE STOP TELLING PEOPLE YOU'RE VOTING THEM FOR THE SAKE OF PRESSURING THEM. THIS WILL UNDO MUCH OF THE PRESSURING QUALITY OF YOUR VOTE, AND RESULT IN YOUR TARGET FEELING LESS PRESSURED BY IT.

hasghahfdghagha

Oh yay, someone who likes to actually put their brain to use every once in a while!

Shin is pretty much interchangeable with Afro Gandhi imo - the lurking.

You're such a ****ing idiot jesus christ

Shinarouji

Smash Rookie
Ugh another five pages will take me way too long. Be back tomorrow, have to get back to work.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Shin, regardless of in-game alignments and relationships and whatnot, you're making one of the worst first impressions I've ever seen. I hope your personality isn't this ****ty outside of mafia. We already have way too many egos to deal with here.

Choice

Smash Champion
Shinarouji, explain what differentiated you between Afro Gandhi in terms of your content as well as in general at the time of that post.

i'm really not liking shin right now, but i feel like most the scumminess is on how they post and not how they play. i won't comment on the former though, since its unnecessary.

instead of addressing legitimate claims made against you, you insult that person. i don't see what you're hoping to benefit from this or how this is helping town in anyway. anyways, your reads on people are either non-existent or weak. you said you would rather see Ryker die than Washed because you have a harder time reading Ryker. this statement takes nothing that has happened in this game into consideration. however, you then agree with Washed that "you have to look exactly at what (Ryker's) doing." why didnt you do that? seems a bit backwards to me.

unvote vote: Shinarouji

i half expect to be called a dolt for this post
but that will not deter me.
although there has been an end to your coast
you still look really scummy.

i've been wanting to take a shot at this stuff
honestly i think its pretty tough =/

/attempts at making poems

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Implied

no not really

Bull****? Bull****.

I don't like having to read three pages of useless bull**** because you can't ask good questions. Others have already expressed distaste of your questions before, yet I'm the only that's remotely scummy for it?

Wrong, reaching for points. I have never, ever pushed for a useless vote prior to a couple of days before deadline. I'm not pushing Ryker's wagon as "useless". I'm pushing him as "scummy". I've never pushed for the Gorf wagon, just stated him as useless and left it at that. I never voted for him, never planned to vote for him before said time, and don't plan to now.

Or maybe not. You don't need everything spoonfed to you, Ranmaru, this is a huge reach for a point.
Never was implied. You are just trying to cover for Soup.

You said that Ryker was scummy and useless. You never gave a good reason as to what his scumminess is, and you are trying to base it on meta. You say that you pick the former because that is what you WANT to pick. Or rather, you have to, to seem like you are looking for scum and not just useless sea of waste like Shina. Re-iterate your next to scum picks please.

@Shina: Why are you now voting for Red Ryu? How do you feel about Choice voting you?

@Choice: Feelings on WL? Would you compromise to a WL vote? Why or why not?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hrrn. I dislike that my scumpicks were crossvoting at one point, until one of them moved to a more recent topic of conversation. Makes me doubt the conviction behind the original opinion. The move to a current "loud topic", and taking an unpopular stance on it (that used to be popular) is so contrived.

And once again my scumJ case is drowned and the only person who says anything about it is Gheb who doesn't believe it and he sucks and his butt smells. I'd think people were avoiding it if it wasn't literally everyone but Gheb.

Bah. Unvote

Gonna go eat TOO MANY RIBS back later try not to have too many stupid arguments
I saw you posting your case and all but I was busy going in my own direction. Instead of unvoting J I think you should ask everyone their opinion on him and try to push for his lynch.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
This is literally one of the dumbest things you can do

Ran might be playing dumb but I surely hope he wouldn't actually be stupid enough to give out something like that

How do you see the amount of posts per person?
I would think that 4 scum is too much and 2 would be too little for this size of a game.

You go to decisive games, and check the row with this topic. See the replies column? (With the post count) Click on that, and you can see everyone's post count. If you have a hard time finding it still I could make a paint image for you to see what I mean.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
How the **** is he supposed to do that when Gorf's posting very little and Gorf's V/LA?
Simple. Ask people about Gord. Ask them if they really think he should be let go and all. It would show that he cares about getting Gord lynched.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
More attention to the silent dragon!
Too long have his promises been hollow
Quickly disintegrated has his wagon
Spread out have the people that used to follow

And suddenly he's fading before the sight of our eyes!
After seizing the opportunity to loosen these ties!

Out of Riddle and Ryker in general, I'd definitely see Ryker go. Much love for him, but the way he plays makes it difficult to keep up, predict, and get a read on him because of how his play changes from game to game. He's much harder to read than Riddle is because he's always incredibly agressive.
So you blame him for your own inability
To tell apart the right and wrong within?
Almost make him look just like a liability
The ice you walk upon is dangerously thin!

For it's you who has to step it up - not him who has to step it down!
In the end what matters is only if he's mafia or if he's town

:059:

Top Bottom