• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PWG - LBT2 Unity! Brawl Reults Thread

infomon

Smash Scientist
1: Ally: when u falcon punched Iliad's Link.... tooooooo good.
2: HollyNightgown: wow good stuff taking 2nd, even though that whole Bo3/Bo5 thing was sadface. I don't blame you for making it Bo5 (which it always should have been), I don't rly blame Doc for being mad about it, and I also don't really blame the TO for simply not being sure how much time was left before the "big guns" kicked us out of the venue. idk just kinda sucks all around.
3: Silverdoc: happy bday yo, sucks what happened (see above)
4: KingAce: I'm pretty sure annsy wrecked you in pools bro, dunno how you got 4th. haha jk <3
5: Swordguard: wowwwww ur ICs are beast yo
5: Hype: yes yes bawrl bawrl wloo wloo!
7: Ambrose: !
7: F00l: yikes sucks about ur wii, I rly wanna play vs you sometime, I was watching some of your fights and they were crazy.
9: T.O. Joe: Joooooooeeee <3
13: GI: errrrgh stupid wario :p ur goin down next time son
13: Kuenzel: wowww awesome matches!!! funnest part of the tourney for me. GGs :laugh:
13: Illiad: oh you *blush* but I guess popo+nana+popo isn't in this game. Also, stop chickening out of our MMs! :psycho:
17: Buenob: great hanging out w/ u again. Don't put away ROB too much or you'll lose your sonic counter :laugh: also stop getting hit by kirby's rock haha
17: TinMan: don't forfeit matches, ever, but yeah the hype of you vs. hype is dumb nao :urg:
17: i1337: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: GGs.
17: AvariceX: yo great meeting you, sucks about your power brick :S and GGs... Ness so beastly.... our set is what got me out of pools, and only cuz you SD'd twice :psycho: wish I could've played you more.
25: Infzy: nice hair!
25: SRTM: thanx for friendlies! good timez
25: Phiddlesticks: sonic > bowser? :bee: GGs, soooo fun w/ booza dittos!
??: Troll: the pinkish shirt matched well with your glistening green bodytones ;) see you tonight, lover
??: annsy: ^^ disregard that plz :psycho: <3

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
LOL Infzy almost forgot about the nice hair bit!!!! Love the disregard that plz part. xD 2 stars up! and 5 thumbs on that post.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Tin Man and hype playd again? wtf? And Tin, always go for every chance to prove yourself, wtf buddy.

How many people see Ambrose's mother****ing clutch comeback on to joe first game? Get *****!
HAHAHAHA Yes, Brose!!!
You better get him to keep coming to tourneys.

swordgard

Smash Hero
1: Ally- I let it slip away, sadface. Fun games as usual. Graped more, dying twice in under 40 seconds at under 60% with snake is : S
2: Holynightmare- Victory breakfast was lulz
3: Silverdoc- GJ beating me, I'm actually going to train now : )
4: KingAce- Once again, you placed above me without playing me XD, wel have to play friendlies or something at some point.
5: Swordguard- I need videos of this guys face while hes playing its hilarious I heard. I also heard that he talks about smash during his sleep(not kidding).
5: Hype- We finally played. Fun sets, I got effing scared when I shielded, nana airdodged, had to save her and you killed me at like 50% >.<
7: Ambrose- No rematch? : (
7: F00l- I heard you lost to an ice climber player in doubles that lost to ambrose in ics dittos. That must suck.
9: T.O. Joe- Chill as usual, fun games in singles and doubles. I can't believe you didn't place higher.
9: KingKong- Beast doubles partner, nuff said.
9: Shifou-
9: Mikey- Can't believe you paid the troll to troll me, now I kept getting ****ed over. It really worked well!
13: GI- Fart kill at 18%, I had some pretty ****ty DI right there.
13: Kuenzel- I'll be 100% honest, I did not expect you to place this high.
13: Raidos- Oh comon, you guys call yourself icy hot and don't even go through with it. 10disappointed.
13: Illiad- I was counting on you to beat ally, and you failed me. Here I was expecting to fight the ice climbers nemesis, only to find out that you have been beaten by a scrubby Snake? SNAAAKKE? SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKEEEEEEE!!!!!
17: Ham n Eggs-
17: Dimmy- Needs a new kkong combo imo.
17: Buenob- Fun time seeing you again.
17: HingHussle-
17: TinMan- Step it up?
17: RyanFTW-
17: i1337-
17: AvariceX- 17th, not so bad considering the little amount of time we spent playing.
25: SRTM-Hasaki! Was fun finally meeting you, we indeed need more friendlies next time.
25: Phiddlesticks- Kinda gay for you I knew the bowser matchup like the back of my hand.
25: Josk- Jaske? You need to keep up with ics metagrabgame

Troll: Listening to you during my matches were I was winning was very funny. I usually don't answer too much unless I can afford to. This is why vs hype at times I went completely silent and others I talked to you. Still your interpretation of I got a feeling was hilarious. What were the lyrics again? You need to make a record out of that shiz XD

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Because I listened to ally, which I dunnow why it seemed like a good idea at the time. Ally no offence, last time I listen to your advice on how to play my character XD.

Also kind of ironic I didn't feel really pressured for this tourney, just really happy that I got to play GTA players again : )
lol I thought you had a non trained Snake... sorry lol it's cool don't listen to me haha.

Such an eyesore to see Holy above me, won't happen again.
You don't deserve 2nd lmao. results should have been Kingace on 3rd. He mad chill.

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
Actually, in all honesty the one thing that has to be admitted with the Silverdoc~ and HolyNightmare incident, is that Holy did indeed deserve second place and Doc~ deserved third. This is bcause Doc~ honestly, complain all you want about what happened, but it's not as if they took your 2/3 win and said it was null, they just made it best out of five in which you still could have won, but you lost twice in a row to Holy's metaknight. What would your excuse have been if it was a 3/5 tournament match the whole time. The fact of the matter is that the tournament had some misconceptions about how your match was to be played off, which I believe that ally and holy more than fairly accounted for in giving you an extra 10% of the prize money, However Holy did still DESERVE to win that second place by having won the matches you played. If you had truly deserved second place you would have beaten Holy again once the new conditions were announced, especially since you only needed to win one fight and he needed the double victory.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Being around you is highly annoying and boring, you seem mad all the time. Not my fault if you couldn't "GETTING TO YOU ALLY" Would have probably pulled C.Falcon again. Ggs, better try next time though.
I don't care how you feel or what you do just shut up is all I asked, your *** was sitting tight in that chair in agreement with the 2/3 rule due to time and you still manage to find a way to **** me over by taking your brothers side, had it been the other way around I would've just left.

Too bad you're not a preying mantis, I would LOVE to see bri chop your head off and eat it for supper.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Without a doubt, I hate how hypocritical he is, has the falcon vids in his sig and I didn't even tell mar1 to upload me 3 stocking his snake, want to know why?

I'm not an immature french ***bag like some people, go back to Chile, everyone can **** ride you all day you ain't getting that respect from me.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
I dunno why you are still whinning when you got extra money lol, point is that I beat you fairly and I'm 3-1 in mk ditto tournament match against you with a 1 month MK and you still failed to win the last match when I killed myself. :laugh:
Don't worry I'll keep sending you to losers ;)

AllyKnight

I don't care how you feel or what you do just shut up is all I asked, your *** was sitting tight in that chair in agreement with the 2/3 rule due to time and you still manage to find a way to **** me over by taking your brothers side, had it been the other way around I would've just left.

Too bad you're not a preying mantis, I would LOVE to see bri chop your head off and eat it for supper.
I would love to see your *** get ***** by Holy's 1 old month MK again LMAO its like what 3-1 MK ditto set count? Yeah scrub your mk is **** I ***** it with soo much rust on my sword.

I Guess ally really does Bug you.
he's a sore loser and lies about being able to 'Handle' it rofl.

Without a doubt, I hate how hypocritical he is, has the falcon vids in his sig and I didn't even tell mar1 to upload me 3 stocking his snake, want to know why?

I'm not an immature french ***bag like some people, go back to Chile, everyone can **** ride you all day you ain't getting that respect from me.
I'm not french, what are you? Who cares about your respect, it's worthless and so is your reputation lmao. What, Can't put vids of when I wrecked your MK DIDDY AND DEDEDE vs MY FALCON? Yeah Silverdoc, quit this game, you can't handle it, SilverScrub lloilololol

-Culex

Smash Apprentice
Ally is chills, I'm chilling myself. Until we have our CF ditto MM. For BEST CF.
I got my wifi back after 2 months of hiatus by the way.

AllyKnight

I like how over 90% of smashers are cyber thugs LOLOL

*next tourny*

silverdoc - "AYO MA NUGGUH ALLY WHAT UP SONS, missed you bro"
ally "aaaay sup bro"

LOLOL jk.... not really :D

good shiz tjoe in teams... not singles tho lmfaoo.
Nah I didnt talk to silverscrub this tourney at all lol. it's not even fun to. Mad boring.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
holy i told you, you will ****..
Im suprised ally beat you xD..
but anyways remain confident man
ally dont tell me you used falcon again in GF

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
Holy would have beat Ally and embarrassed him but he forfeit the grand final match out of respect for his brother's nice smile, and the fact that Ally's left arm is three inches shorter than his right.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
I like how over 90% of smashers are cyber thugs LOLOL

*next tourny*

silverdoc - "AYO MA NUGGUH ALLY WHAT UP SONS, missed you bro"
ally "aaaay sup bro"

LOLOL jk.... not really :D

good shiz tjoe in teams... not singles tho lmfaoo.
yo black you are right.. even in md/va like everybody is so friendly to each other..
then when they get on the net they just talk major trash that gets so personal..
then next tourney they act all friendly like nothing happened..
too good :laugh:

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
yo takeover shut up man dont make me unload my cloak and dagger -- those are the nicknames i gave to my left and right fist -- on your puny weakling body

i mean hi we should totally play some friendlies at the next tournament ^_^ please dont be angry at me uguu~

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
Are you the takeover im playing on aib ?
Btw I really appreciated the tournament, gonna do the shoutouts tomorrow too tired to write right now

Jer

Smash Ace
Shoutouts when b+ gets posted

Im loling so hard at the whole Silverdoc thing, you never disappoint me dude, you whine so much.

You're mad quiet in person, then i come to the boards and you're talking up a storm, hahaha.

Did you like me and zafs doubles name btw?

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
1: Ally - "Bien jouer" You escaped my wrath in GF but at least I saved Doc from being embarrassed by your falcon again lol. I finally got you in a legit Brawl+ tournament xD

2: Holynightmare - Playing Ally in mk ditto is paying off, you still got much too improve with MK though.

3: Silverdoc - GGs, sad you've been really lame lately. I think your ego got way too big, you're still a good player though. 3-1 in MK ditto :)

4: KingAce - GGs ace, I know you can beat Doc if you practice DI and find how to land vs MK. You'll get him soon enough.

5: Swordguard - I'm happy I didn't get you in my brackets xD You gotta step it up buddy though, I know you can beat Doc if you play well. Thanks for sharing your hotel room with me, ally and kkong. Breakfast was good too :)

5: Hype - You're like the only MK I haven't ditto'ed yet with my improved MK, 5$ MM next time? I'll show you what clutch is all about.

7: Ambrose - Good **** seeing you again Ambrose ,you still got it. You placed really good and you don't even play lol.

7: F00l - Good job man, I didnt really follow your match but good placement.

9: T.O. Joe - lol our mm was so **** close, could have gone either way. Good **** in doubles, you and kingace have a good teamwork.

9: KingKong - Good **** KKong, I'm really proud of you. Best Bowser in Canada(prbly world) for sure(In both brawl and Brawl+), overall you did good in all games lol. You should still pick up another character vs MK, but good stuff. :)

9: Shifou - I heard alot about you, good stuff.

9: Mikey - Yo nice seeing you again, lol keep creating more mk mainers at this point why not.

13: GI - Small smashfest was fun, **** it look like you're still stuck placing 13th. lol curse.

13: Kuenzel - Yo ggs, you almost got me! Nice ZSS.

13: Raidos - Didn't really see you but good **** anyway. We gotta mm next time.

13: Illiad - We didnt do our mm :( Your link pretty good in Brawl+

17: Ham n Eggs - I dont know who you areeee.

17: Dimmy - lol close game in pools, your mk got better.

17: Buenob - It's hopeless, picking up MK vs MK seem to be the winning formula. It was nice talking with you and thanks for helping us get to the terminal. Make a tourney in Ottawa soon :)

17: HingHussle - Dunno who you are.

17: TinMan - Yo pick mk up :) It's the key to victory, good stuff in Brawl+ with rob. Rob too good.

17: RyanFTW - Not sure if it was you i played in singles, but you were ZSS might have confused myself with kuenzel D:

17: i1337 - Fun mm, nice DK :)

17: AvariceX - Your ness gotten really good, my mk was losing badly lol

25: Infzy - no steak ditto....im sad. I somehow even failed to see you.

25: Rye - dunno who you are.

25: Tippr - yo good stuff.

25: Jerk - fun pools games.

25: SRTM - we didnt meet.

25: MightyChir - we didnt meet.

25: Phiddlesticks - Watch out! KKong determined to be the very best Bowsah :)

25: Josk - Cool pool games.

TROLL: You definitevely live up to your name, I still think you don't troll people enough when you are playing. How about you play and troll people at the same time? Now that's epic trolling and yeah.....I was skinnier last year. Too much tourney fast food :(

CARTER: Thanks a lot for the housing friday man and the rides, super **** close games in Brawl+ Anyway thanks for everything Carter, probably wouldnt have been able to make it without your help. Also lol at my elevator failing, that was pure 100% concentrated fail.

TO: I Felt the tournament was well handled overall, only thing I found bad was the lack of time. GF didn't get to happen and Brawl+ doubles got cancelled. The buffet thing was definitevely a ripoff overall, oh well not everything can perfect. Thanks for hosting the tournament though, you guys brought a lot of people under a same roof. I'm sure next event will be it, don't rent such an expensive venue next time. Something under 1000$ is fine and you guys will actually profits, maybe an hotel next time?

My Brawl+ shoutout will be in the result thread when it get posted, see you all next event.

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
Congrats to Ally and Holy for taking 1st and 2nd respectively. Surprised when I saw Ambrose's named on the results because I thought he was basically done with smash, either way good job on 7th. :)

Top Bottom