• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PWG - LBT2 Unity! Brawl Reults Thread

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Lol you guys are so typical, fact remains I had my heart set on facing Ally, holy agreed to 2/3 cause' I was underaged and therefore NOT allowed in the bar, but his arguement was "I'm over 20 I can stay", yeah... Think about other people next time? I'm 18.

Yeah, sure people on the boards are defending you and whatknot, but from what people have told me, they think you're nothing but a money hungry savage, I'll get over it eventually..

And Ally, um... You should make my preying mantis joke come to reality, I don't like you at all and will troll you to the best of my ability, learn English.

EDIT: Lol at all your shoutouts being "I know you can beat doc", well I guess they'll have to step it up then, I know SG can, KingAce? I've won my last 10 sets against him, stay with the program.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Lol you guys are so typical, fact remains I had my heart set on facing Ally, holy agreed to 2/3 cause' I was underaged and therefore NOT allowed in the bar, but his arguement was "I'm over 20 I can stay", yeah... Think about other people next time? I'm 18.

Yeah, sure people on the boards are defending you and whatknot, but from what people have told me, they think you're nothing but a money hungry savage, I'll get over it eventually..

And Ally, um... You should make my preying mantis joke come to reality, I don't like you at all and will troll you to the best of my ability, learn English.

EDIT: Lol at all your shoutouts being "I know you can beat doc", well I guess they'll have to step it up then, I know SG can, KingAce? I've won my last 10 sets against him, stay with the program.

I'll be 100% honest, holy probably doesn't give a **** about what the others think of him, and you should not either.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Yeah you guys can continue with the shoutouts, I'm done talking on this thread, I had my rights denied and have every right to be mad.

Ggs to everyone, I still love everyone from GTA so my respect for you all is still neutral.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
when brawl+ results are up I'll do shout outs (and lol at the quebec peopl onty stating the top 3, u effin regionalist *******s :p)

Not at all, Tinman was being a little **** about it and didn't want to play the fight, he forfeit saying "Well it doesn't effect my seeding so why play". Really dissapointed by that move... He ended up playing but only after people convinced him to, and the matches weren't epic.
since when where my matches vs hype ever epic, and why, wtf ppl getting their panties in a knot over nothing

I wanted to see Tin Man and Hype play, but it was kinda disappointing that they didn't... Ohhh well.
we did play, at several points u were the only one yelling "tin man vs hype!, Hype it up" dude seriously...

People told Tin man that he wouldn't make it out of pools if he didn't win 1 match (which may or may not have been a lie).

We did play and I won 2-1 so he did infact make it out of pools. He just might have made it out anyway. I just wouldn't be surprised if people lied to get the match to happen.
I was told I would make 4th seed, and I was like(screw that) so then Idecided to play the matches, won game 2, wanted to stop, people *****ed, I was like w/e, just went rob and didnt ban anything, then decided to actually try game 3 and ended up doing better then I had imagined (which was MK rapin my ROB)

Even still it was pretty dissapointing to see that Tinman didn't want to do the rematch in the first place, especially considering his desire to make the PR, and clear his bad rep for horrible DI (I guess he blames Hype's good looks on his inability to DI the killing blows muahaha). Overall I was just let down by tin this tourney.
:laugh::laugh: ok w/e

Tin Man and hype playd again? wtf? And Tin, always go for every chance to prove yourself, wtf buddy.
prove myself in 2 stock 5 min pools, semms pretty :laugh: to me

KingAce

Smash Ace
lol doc your a really cocky person eh you think just cause you been beating me recently i wont beat you? your respect for GTA is neutral but my respect for you is limited, you think too highly of your own ability. Doc was SOOO upset that him and hype had to play ally and holy before us because he thinks theys hould have been 1st seed over me and tojoe. proof is in the results, you guys got 3 stocked by ally n holy and lost to kkong and swordgard. We beat kkong and swordgard 2-0 and 3-1 respectively.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
SilverDoc
Your trolling sucks lmao, your joke is purely a joke because it'll never happen. My english is probably more enjoyable than being around you .. kthx pwned son. next time aim for top 5 yo cuz you're in for more surprises.

- To Silverscrub.

lol doc your a really cocky person eh you think just cause you been beating me recently i wont beat you? your respect for GTA is neutral but my respect for you is limited, you think too highly of your own ability. Doc was SOOO upset that him and hype had to play ally and holy before us because he thinks theys hould have been 1st seed over me and tojoe. proof is in the results, you guys got 3 stocked by ally n holy and lost to kkong and swordgard. We beat kkong and swordgard 2-0 and 3-1 respectively.
Lmao they lost to a Bowser ICS / no practice Snake no Practice Olimar. Poor Hype =.= wish he had a better teammate.

Kingace, I need to show you some stuff you'll be able to beat doc so easily if you just know what you should stop doing hehe next time I'ma tell you what to do and you'll beat him.

shoutouts when I come back home from School. lol

kr3wman

Smash Master
when brawl+ results are up I'll do shout outs (and lol at the quebec peopl onty stating the top 3, u effin regionalist *******s :p)
LOL Not even everyone was there, We could easily have got all top5.

KingAce

Smash Ace
I meant First seed in GTA I OBVIOUSLY know ally+holy is first seed overall
@ ally haha yea holy told me some of the stuff I need to know before the set, and i thank him for helping me win my 1st match vs doc in a whilee lmao but yea jus show me next time were both at a tourny i guess :D

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Charizard, Sheik, Squirtle.
Used to play Kirby but they have ruined his brokenness as of late updates.

kr3wman

Smash Master
dude we got like enough good b+ players to fill up world power rankings and honorable mentions

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I'm sorry I don't really have the time or energy to do full shoutouts right now but here's my summarized shoutouts (I'll try to do full shoutouts later):

Everyone who I like in the community: Continue being awesome and it was great seeing you all again.

The cancerous slime that stole things: I've brought setups to almost every tourney I've been to out of nothing more than good will (anyone who knows me knows I rarely play many friendlies in tourneys so it's not like I even use the setups the setups that I bring) and this is the 3rd time I've had **** stolen from me. So far I've "donated" a classic controller, 2 wiimotes, a gamecube controller, and a wii power cable to some thief. And it's not even just me; I have the utmost sympathy for Fool getting his Wii stolen and am still reminding myself how lucky I am that my Wii wasn't stolen as well. Last time something was taken from me I said I likely wouldn't bring setups anymore but was convinced to give the benefit of the doubt that it won't happen again - well this is it, I am never bringing a single setup to a tourney again. I'll bring a controller and that's it. Congratulations on costing the community access to setups at tourneys you sack of ****.

Organizers: Pay more attention to what you're calling out. When you tell me to play a Brawl+ match and I go to play it you shouldn't be *****ing at me for not having finished that match FOUR ****ING MINUTES LATER. And this happened all day several times. I had to play my SFIV match and was then *****ed at for not having my B+ match finished, then was told to play doubles before B+ and was pestered for results 3 ****ing times during that set, immediately after that was the aforementioned B+ match, and I was hearing the same *****ing all day that our pool took longer to finish than the others when you didn't even give us a ****ing TV for the first hour and when we got one it was the smallest TV in the venue and we were stuck in a crowded corner packed in with another pool. If I ever go to a tourney ran by you guys again I will run the timer in every single ****ing match just to spite for you this; feel lucky that I probably just won't go.

Also if there's a next time I'll be sure to remember earplugs so I don't have to listen to some ****ty ****ing n**beats come on when I'm trying to focus on a match. This was a gaming tournament, not a ****ing high school semi-formal.

tl;dr: SHUT.THE.****.UP.

/rage

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Doc ain't mad anymore, just a 2 day rage but the 2/3 3/5 thing still is questionable, as is many things.

Shoutouts to come, no more thread derailing.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
1: Ally - good stuffz once again
2: Holynightmare - pretty soon everyone in gta will be playing mk : D gta? sry i meant canada lol
3: Silverdoc - yo omg sorry, happy birthday forgot it was that day lol, good job taking a poop on swordgard's chest
4: KingAce - mk dittos:dizzy:
5: Swordguard - i luv u, best $5 foot long ever spent
5: Hype - tinman on ice
7: Ambrose - the smile made me not pick mk : ( y so good ambrose, y so good
7: F00l - scam
9: T.O. Joe - get *****, 2 sds on mk
9: KingKong - next time hopefully u can fight me in brackets so i can actaully try ; )
9: Shifou - sauga's new talent watch out
9: Mikey
13: GI - im not going to ur house rofl i dotn wanna get shot at night
13: Kuenzel - so manly with the beard, now just grow a mullet ; ) and you can be blonde snake
13: Raidos - 2 good for me, so glad u choked the cg lol
13: Illiad - 1 more 68% fair will do it!
17: Ham n Eggs - my peach better than urs sorry
17: Dimmy - shoulda phiddlestix comboed king kong
17: Buenob - and there is your "1-32 tio" seeds manifested in a bracket
17: HingHussle
17: TinMan on ice
17: RyanFTW - more sauga talent but he had no drink so he got 17
17: i1337
17: AvariceX - keep playing that wifi : p sux about all that stuff u got stolen, why have i never seen any of those posts -_-
25: Infzy
25: Rye
25: Tippr - surprised u got 25, ur more like top 13+
25: Jerk
25: SRTM - eh kingace was scared thats why : D
25: MightyChir - thx for coming out
25: Phiddlesticks combo
25: Josk strap? gl with the tourney, u have sauga full support

troll - best $5 i ever spent lol

.Marik

is a social misfit
I hate how people who got death pools don't get shoutouts. Stupid vBrawl.

Brawl+ all day.

BOB SAGET!

Smash Lord
Shutouts:

Ally- congrats on winning

JustNoONe-Fun matches man. We should wifi sometime. Hope we fight again in a toruney sometime. I got some good ice climber expereince.

Gichan- Sorry I let you down man. Ill defeat TO Joe next time. Thanks for giving me advice during that set. Ill be better next tourney.

TO JOE- **** u! You've been in my pool every toruney I've been to (2) ggs

the kirby/lucas main in my pool- fun close matches, lol at the kill on halberd.

Tinman- Everytime u have watched one of my matches i lose. lol. The one against Kingkong and that other guy for example. lol. Its a shame we only had 1 match together, those **** doubles players kept stealing our TV. lol. I gotta face u! Next tourney your one of the people I've gotta play before I leave. lol

Marik- I didnt know your good at B+. lol. Sucks we couldnt play. The next one for sure. And dont drop yoshi! lol

Carter- good matches man. Ive never daced a good pikachu before. lol

Flare- lol at u not knowing what DI is. GGs. Hope to wifi u soon.

Kingking- U gained my respect. Wow, bowser rules. lol Close matches at the end. ggs. **** bowsecide!

.Marik

is a social misfit
I'm beast at Brawl+.

Allright, I won't drop vBrawl Yoshi, but I do need to pick up Snake or something as well.

Can somone please make a Brawl+ results thread so I can do my shoutouts?

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Pseudo-rage aftermath:

I forgot to mention in my rant - counting the number of people who purchased the buffet by a show of hands when half the people in the venue were sitting down playing games and too busy to care was possibly the stupidest thing I had ever seen; how ****ing hard is it to keep a tally when you're selling those wristbands? I basically sustained myself on $25 nachos and spinach wraps for the day.

MIkey you've probably seen my posts but don't remember which is cool because I never had big ticket items stolen so I never really made a big deal out of it but when it happens over and over again it crosses the line. I can list off where/when my stuff was taken too:
-GCN controller @ FFYF2
-Wiimote + CC at SBaN
-Wiimote + power brick at LBT2.

I would keep playing wifi but I can't power my Wii right now and dunno where to buy a power brick other than like nintendo.com; I already checked Walmart and no luck there.

Mad thanks to Ben for watching over some of my stuff when I wasn't around to watch it. You even did it without even being asked. I love you no homo <3

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
^ Yo, I feel for you, the Nachos were so dumb, since I asked if they were gonna announce when "batches" of food were coming and of no luck they were never announced and I had to NOTICE when people started moving and eating all around me + being in the middle of matches made it even more dumb, cause by the time I got there, no food left.

When everything works out for you thou, reach me for some DDD dittos :p

.Marik

is a social misfit
LOL.

That's Stratosphere Yoshi, a faggoty troll that can't resist having Yoshi's dick in his mouth.

Long story, but me and him trolled a lot back in the day, and I basically ***** him with divine common sense and logic.

I need to watch that video though. What does he say in it?

*Edit* That was pathetic, and that's also not my YouTube account.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Pseudo-rage aftermath:

MIkey you've probably seen my posts but don't remember which is cool because I never had big ticket items stolen so I never really made a big deal out of it but when it happens over and over again it crosses the line. I can list off where/when my stuff was taken too:
-GCN controller @ FFYF2
-Wiimote + CC at SBaN
-Wiimote + power brick at LBT2.

I would keep playing wifi but I can't power my Wii right now and dunno where to buy a power brick other than like nintendo.com; I already checked Walmart and no luck there.

Mad thanks to Ben for watching over some of my stuff when I wasn't around to watch it. You even did it without even being asked. I love you no homo <3
Check dealextreme.com

I don't bring anything except the console and TV to tournaments. Not even memory cards, someone took my GC memory card at a tourny and I lost all my RE data, F zero, and some other important data t_t
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a orange GC controller with me. It was on the ground all day or atleast the later half, was still on the ground when pretty much everyone was gone. It was laying on the ground underneath the black GC/TV setup in front of the bar.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
I like how over 90% of smashers are cyber thugs LOLOL

*next tourny*

silverdoc - "AYO MA NUGGUH ALLY WHAT UP SONS, missed you bro"
ally "aaaay sup bro"

LOLOL jk.... not really :D

good shiz tjoe in teams... not singles tho lmfaoo.

LOL sugg a digg

Top Bottom