• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PWG - LBT2 Unity! Brawl Reults Thread

swordgard

Smash Hero
^ someone's mad got trolled on brinstar and 3 stocked?

You mad.

Lol not at all, that actually thaught me something, I'm happy I learned that.

But yeah, I am so mad, troll was WAY too annoying. I kept messing everything due to him.

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
Lol not at all, that actually thaught me something, I'm happy I learned that.

But yeah, I am so mad, troll was WAY too annoying. I kept messing everything due to him.
Lol ya, I also learned that Yoshi's Island and Brinstar don't like me either.

I also learned MK is still lame and shuttle loop is the dumbest move invented ever

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
Sounds familiar.

Oh yeah. GG's bro.
Lol, i'm such a n00b, I realized shortly after that the high ceiling version of Jungle Japes was some kind of safari level for Brawl+.

But ya, I'm mad :)

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
ally, next time we see each other I want to pratice in brawl+ bite is so annoying but there is probably a way to avoid it :\

swordgard

Smash Hero
ally, next time we see each other I want to pratice in brawl+ bite is so annoying but there is probably a way to avoid it :\
This is B+, it doesn't need to be balanced.

SDI? Hell naw? DI? Not far enough? Get killed? Yup, thats how you avoid it.

nickcam

Smash Ace
finally I'm not the center of attention anymore :bee:, I can relax now
O U WISH TINMAN ON ICE FOR LIFE. Also We did a mythbusters in sauga about ur di. Let me say the results were hillarious. WHAT THE **** IS CLUTCH?

Jer

Smash Ace
Marik you're aware our weeklies are actually melee, and were lucky enough if me or zaf go to get a b+ setup.

But yeah, MTL couldve easily gotten top 5 if i didnt have to play Joel, considering MTL knocked each other out at the end, i guarantee next time i come to GTA for a b+ tourney i take top 3 easy

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
Yeah people thinking this game can be balanced lmao too funny and sorry =.= was kinda gay to do.
ahah its ok I prefer you do everything to win then not using something gay lol
playing gay is the key to win ;)

5ive

Smash Champion
Since Jer be braggin dat up, I'd like to add that me and Dist 6 stocked Joel and Chester.

But I still can't deny that GTA has to step it up (Especially me ;_; ). Had fun with you guys no homo. Also, watching King Kong NOT getting camped by Dist was cool.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
o yeah shout out to

sylvantes for thx for the tourney

5ive for sucking at a game he makes, naw i luv u 5

cyan and scrubthony for being scrubs

swordgard

Smash Hero
Since Jer be braggin dat up, I'd like to add that me and Dist 6 stocked Joel and Chester.

But I still can't deny that GTA has to step it up (Especially me ;_; ). Had fun with you guys no homo. Also, watching King Kong NOT getting camped by Dist was cool.
Last I recall Winners Finals teams were holy+ally and me+kkong.

Step it up, stop johnning.

5ive

Smash Champion
Last I recall Winners Finals teams were holy+ally and me+kkong.

Step it up, stop johnning.
lolololololol winners finals? really? Like only 1 team got eliminated and 6 teams split 30 dollars...

WAIT AND WHERE'S THE JAWN

swordgard

Smash Hero
lolololololol winners finals? really? Like only 1 team got eliminated and 6 teams split 30 dollars...

WAIT AND WHERE'S THE JAWN

Really, I saw the brackets and no other teams hadn't lost a set. Graped moar?

And the john was you saying its cause dist didn't camp kkong that otherwise he woulda done much better, I can tell you he tried but camping KKong aint easy. He has practice against a much better camper than distructo.

5ive

Smash Champion
Really, I saw the brackets and no other teams hadn't lost a set. Graped moar?

And the john was you saying its cause dist didn't camp kkong that otherwise he woulda done much better, I can tell you he tried but camping KKong aint easy. He has practice against a much better camper than distructo.
I'm not positive about the brackets - I'm pretty sure a bunch of teams got paid out including me and Dist. Anyways, I was complimenting his Bowser for the same reason you pointed out, camping KKong isn't easy. Stop trying to make my posts seem whiny and "sore loserish" when I actually meant well.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Brawl+ Results (help me fill in the blanks!):

1. HolyNightmare (ROB)
2. Ally (Wario)
3. KingKong (Bowser)
4. Distructo (Toon Link)
5. Tin Man (ROB)
5. ThatGuy (Ike)
7. Jer (Jigglypuff)
7. Rion (Zelda)
9. Eugene (Cpt. Falcon)
9. Iliad (Link)
9. Swordgard (Sheik/Zelda)
9. MarikYoshi (Yoshi)
13. 5ive (Pikachu)
13. F1ZZ (Lucario)
13. zaf (Toon Link)
13. ?
17. chesterr01 (Various)
????

Doubles was too much of a cluster**** to list results, lol.

5ive

Smash Champion
1. HolyNightmare (ROB)
2. Ally (Wario)
3. KingKong (Bowser)
4. Distructo (Toon Link)
5. Tin Man (ROB)
5. ThatGuy (Ike)
7. Jer (Jigglypuff)
7. Rion (Zelda)
9. Eugene (Cpt. Falcon)
9. Iliad (Link)
9. Swordgard (Sheik/Zelda)
9. Marik (Yoshi)
13. 5ive (Pika, Olimar)
13. F1ZZ (Lucario)
13. zaf (Toon Link)
13. Carter
17. chesterr01 (Various)
17. Avarice
17. Fonez (Peach)
25. Gi
25. Troll (Lucas)
25. Tippr (Marth)
25. Akariss (Peach)

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Shoutouts, listen up!

1: Ally - I have never ever played a game against you in my life. Perhaps if u played me online (I could really use it and would appreciate it)? But as far as I know, u don't play anyone online so iunno :ohwell: Offline friendlies would be nice as well, I would never money match you anytime soon though so hopefully u can do "no sandbagging friendlies".

2: Holynightmare - :cry: u MK sell out :urg: Only using ROB in pools :grrr: does not cumpute :crazy:

3: Silverdoc - Now that you have calmed down I want you to think about this and get back to me on it ASAP. You call me an idiot for saying what sylvantes was saying later on (that the loser finals are best of 5 now). Compare that to the amount of times I've offered you excess amounts of money, and even the favor I did for u at the venue (although u ended up giving it to someone else). On top of that you got your pay out, all you lost was 10% and the chance to fight ally. Weight everything I have done for u versus that and tell me honestly, are you gonna insult a guy like me and mean it?

4: KingAce - 5$ MM ROB vs MK my 3 stocks to your 1 another tourney. No time on the last one. I guarantee you that match will happen ;)

5: Swordgard - Now your laughing at me to just cause i wanted to know what happened Doc vs Holy :/. Oh well :laugh:, better luck next time vs ally, you can do it bro :bee:

5: Hype - Finally things are back to normal and I can have quiet sets vs you. I dun wanna face u for a while now, I see you 4 tourneys in a row now :(. I am also amazed at the amount of effort I put you through when making CP decisions and playing me while getting coached. As far as I know, I'm the only person in the scene that put you through that. As for friendlying you, I notice that u are just learning how to gimp me rather than fight me, so I prolly wont play u as often anymore cause i would like to live past 110% with Olimar:ohwell:

7: Ambrose - You better ****ing show up to more events

7: F00l - You're cool :bee:. Either you got better or I got worse (probably the 1st one) point is, you ***** me. Oh well, I'm still the best Olimar in the east coast of Canada :laugh:

9: T.O. Joe - Ics are hard for you :(. I wanna play u in brackets man. For the same reason as hype, I prolly wont face you with Olimar cause I don't want you to learn how to gimp me. I wanna live past 110% :)

9: KingKong - Great Placing. makes quebec look good. Wish Mikey used MK against you in pools though :ohwell:. On a side note: Stop using Olimar! He's mine ;)

9: Shifou - Impressive placing. I was way to close to beating you in pools. I would like to play you in brackets. You're U&C material (to me anyways)

9: Mikey - Stop sandbaggin you **** :p. Show Quebec no mercy :mad:

13: GI - I wanna rematch you sooooooooooooooooooooooooo... (u get the point :p)...badly & :rotfl: at ur matches vs Dimmy :chuckle:

13: Kuenzel - You're cool as well :bee:. WTF my ROB did better vs you then Olimar, Thats way to confusing for me to handle, I needs matchup work

13: Raidos - Had I beat fool I would have played you (and believe me, I wanted to so badly). Hey wasn't it you that said single Popo (Sopo) can beat falco :p

13: Illiad - I'm very Happy we played, but wtf ranked players meeting in 1st round when there are other unranked players we shud have fought instead :confused:

17: Ham n Eggs - Dimmy's original dubz partner eh? Gud **** in doubles. I wanna play you in brackets ;)

17: Dimmy - I have yet to play u in brackets. Also creative team name :laugh: and :rotfl: at ur matches vs Gi :chuckle:

17: Buenob - WOW, **** pool, the hardest pool of the tourney pretty much :ohwell:. Can't believe I lost to you 0-2 :dizzy:. I played ROB vs MK ;) (thanks for that advice btw about the fsmash - glide attack)

17: HingHussle - I wanted to play you in brackets as well ;)

17: TinMan - Stop getting bracket and pool *****. Make dem pools and brackets if you have to.

17: RyanFTW - Um... Nice to meet u (again (That's all I have to say :ohwell:)

17: i1337 - U beat phiddlesticks :eek: (gud ****). Also I'm ****in serious, change ur AiB profile age u ****in infant

17: AvariceX - Wanted to play you in brackets, oh well, non recorded MM's for now :ohwell:

25: Infzy - I miss ur spiked hair bro. If you die that **** blue, you'll be the splittin image of the blue blur himself. Always nice to see you, and YAY you got me on camera (even though I was blacker then hell)

25: Rye - Who the **** are you?

25: Tippr - Long time no talk/play :ohwell:

25: Jerk - Iunno who you are either :ohwell:

25: SRTM - You have a plan for me eh? (A new MK player is born :psycho:)

25: MightyChir - I don't know you

25: Phiddlesticks - U lost to i1337 :crying: LOL friendlies

25: Josk - I dunno you

Over all Brawl+ Shoutout

I'm gonna be realistic here when I say Quebec ****ing **** shard at Brawl +. They have a lot, and I mean a lot of gud players. That being said, be fair to yourselves guys. Distructo and I are legit enough to take most of you guys in 1v1s down to last stock and we can even beat most of u guys (down to the ****ing wire of course. You can beat us to, just saying that its ****ing close) Eugene is also a legit player. So basically we have 3 Quebec level players in Ontario (Holy and Ally are wat to ****ing good though :()

1. HolyNightmare (ROB) - Good **** beating Ally. I will ****ing surpass you, just you wait ;)

2. Ally (Wario) - Canada > US for brawl+?

3. KingKong (Bowser) - You ***** me in + :cry:. LOL at the trash talking, Its all gud :laugh:

4. Distructo (Toon Link) - You got me here at least. Definitely the best in Ontario for Brawl+. Wanna team at the next tourney (preferable the free to enter, cash prize, make up tourney)?

5. Tin Man (ROB) - 2nd best in Ontario at Brawl+ in only 1 tourney. Very well done :bee:

5. ThatGuy (Ike) - Only got to play u in teams. :rotfl: at you selling ur best Mario in Brawl title. Beast of an Ike. I think Ike (so far, make toon link also) is a character I have to CP against

7. Jer (Jigglypuff) - Get ****ing outplaced :p. Cool guy, Nice friendlies (although I never got to play you with my main vs ur main :ohwell:). Brawl + tourneys are legit :bee:

7. Rion (Zelda) - Good **** in teams, Beast Zelda in the 1v1's, I <3 Rainbow Cruise ;)

9. Eugene (Cpt. Falcon) - I took ur title bro, ur 3rd in Ontario now. Beat jer next time ;)

9. Iliad (Link) - Thanks for wishing me luck vs Rion :laugh:

9. Swordgard (Sheik/Zelda) - "It's just Brawl+" Don't tell me you don't give a **** about this game. Pick a main character and stick with it >_>. GGs though, almost had you in teams :p

9. Marik (Yoshi) - I learned how to play you. Don't approach me on the rock stage of stadium 1 :rotfl:

13. 5ive (Pika, Olimar) - GGs, Legit MM. (If you say anything to the Brawl+ people about ROB being broken I'll shank you :p

13. F1ZZ (Lucario) - The music on you're Wii gets boring and makes me want to hurt people. At least have multiple songs per stage =_=

13. zaf (Toon Link) - Ontario aint that soft ;)

13. ? - Way to ****ing pro man, the friendlies we played were ****ing intense :scary:

17. chesterr01 (Various) - GGs, you gave me some nice matchup experience maining various and all :p

17. Fonez (Peach) - Don't know you

25. Gi - Who did you use, and who beat you. Who did you beat?

25. Troll (Lucas) - Sorry to disapoint you man but I have to put my needs infront of others. Its just how people of my nature are :laugh:. Good **** trolling sword gard. can't believe you gave him a hard time (in ur matches vs him)

25. Tippr (Marth) - Brawl+ not for you?

25. ? - YOU AGAIN O.o

Other People I care about (feel ****ing honored :p)

Akariss - I wish I was in ur pool

Riddlebox - I wish I was in ur pool. Nice to see you again btw

BOB SAGET - I'm the best Olimar in east coast Canada, you can try again another day man ;)

Citrus - Iunno how u beat Buenob, oh well :ohwell: GGs

Sauc3 - Don't quit Brawl. Ur a legit player :crying:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
KingAce: You still better make it to Alberta Beatdown.

SilverDoc~: You too.

lol

Come play with Beast Coast, gaiz. lol, thinking of a trip to play you guys sometime.

5ive

Smash Champion
Tinny get out of here :p. Me and Dist have the team thing going on for ever k lol plz.

Oh and what you talking bout 3 Quebec level players in Ontario. Firstly this was a bad placing for me. I beat Jer in some friendlies, 6 stocked a Montreal team and just choked hard **** in brackets. I'm fairly sure I can do really well next time.

And don't forget Minus/Carter who I'm pretty sure can do really well against some Montreal players..

Just sayin bruh.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Tinny get out of here :p. Me and Dist have the team thing going on for ever k lol plz.

Oh and what you talking bout 3 Quebec level players in Ontario. Firstly this was a bad placing for me. I beat Jer in some friendlies, 6 stocked a Montreal team and just choked hard **** in brackets. I'm fairly sure I can do really well next time.

And don't forget Minus/Carter who I'm pretty sure can do really well against some Montreal players..

Just sayin bruh.
Now that, is johns.

Mikey7

Smash Lord

Just sayin bruh.
what about mikey?!>?!

Iliad

Smash Lord
Oh yeah B+ results. That ? in 13th is Carter. I had to play winner of him and rion, which was rion, lost to rion, and I got 9th, which means Carter was 13th.

.Marik

is a social misfit
One more thing.

I also saw some Unity staff walking around taking pictures of people, are those going to be uploaded or what?

Just wondering.

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
1: Ally: first time playing you in brackets, was really fun,coming back to montreal was fail tough XD
2: Holynightmare: nice for your second place now you have to beat your brother ;)
3: Silverdoc: first time playing a real set and it was really fun, I was really stressed for the double match tough
4: KingAce: arg you beat me and swordgard D: next time well have our revenge ;), and I hope well play next time in single
5: Swordgard: thanks for housing the 2nd day and for the event if wasnt of you I would not have come to the tourney, now you have to stop missing your cg and listening to ally XD
5: Hype: our double match was close but I wanted to play you and I didnt gave you olimar pratice in single too sorry:\
7: Ambrose: I really wanted to play you !!!!!!
7: F00l: dont know who you are :\
9: T.O. Joe: really close set in pools, but you got me :( you are really nice guy and good **** for beating Sg for the playoffs
9: KingKong:
9: Shifou: dont know who you are
9: Mikey: you should have used mk if you think you can beat me with him...
13: GI: thanks for the smashfest the day before the tourney it was awesome :)
13: Kuenzel: I know we played but I dont remember you sorry :(
13: Raidos: nice friendlies !
13: Illiad: we should play nex tourney
17: Ham n Eggs: dont know who you are
17: Dimmy: good mk you almost got me first round ;)
17: Buenob: we didnt have to play this time :(
17: HingHussle: euh sorry I have trouble to remember you :(
17: TinMan: next time you have to place higher :O
17: RyanFTW: dont know who you are
17: i1337: I heard you have a good dk we should play next time
17: AvariceX: nice friendlies but we didnt have to play more
25: Infzy: dont know who you are
25: Rye: you did the playoffs now you have to place higher ;)
25: Tippr: ??
25: Jerk: ??
25: SRTM: ??
25: MightyChir: ??
25: Phiddlesticks: WTF dude you need to place higher !!!! but im glad to see you, first tourney with 2 bowsers !!! fun friendlies too but bowser dittos are stupid XD
25: Josk: ??

Brawl +

1. HolyNightmare (ROB): yes ! you beat your brother but I wanted to play you not ally in losers -_-
2. Ally (Wario): you just ***** me :*(
3. KingKong (Bowser):
4. Distructo (Toon Link): nice toonlink, it was hard for me sometimes to pass the bombs D:
5. Tin Man (ROB): really good rob but you know its like the only match up I know in this game ^^'
5. ThatGuy (Ike): Yes I beat you finally ! but sorry for RC too much bull**** happened there
7. Jer (Jigglypuff):comon place higher :O I know your jiggz its frustating to play against
7. Rion (Zelda): you are scary in teams O.o
9. Eugene (Cpt. Falcon): ??
9. Iliad (Link): ??
9. Swordgard (Sheik/Zelda): sorry to make you go in losers, but you have to play a more broken character in this game , bowser maybe ?
9. Marik (Yoshi): ??
13. 5ive (Pika, Olimar): we didnt play but I want to play next time
13. F1ZZ (Lucario): ??
13. zaf (Toon Link): wtf why are you so low, I know that you tl is really really good :\
13. carter(Samus): thanks for the housing, it was really appreciated and your samus is really good too
17. chesterr01 (Various): ??
17. Fonez (Peach): ??
25. Gi: I didnt know you are playing this game O.o
25. Troll (Lucas): wow your name really descirbes you lol
25. Tippr (Marth): ??
25. Akariss (Peach): ??

TO: thanks for the tourney it was really fun. It was my first Oop tourney and I was not disappointed. Im so coming for the next one!

Top Bottom