• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Brisbane/Gold Coast Meets & Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
My order of matchups went

Peach - Falco - Peach - Peach - Marth - Peach

KEEP DOING IT GUYS, im not gonna suck against the matchup if you keep using her!!!! i will learn how to **** the *****. I'm not changing my main either, you're all trying to force me to BUT I WON'T!!! Falcon will dominate qld melee. one day...

it was a fun tourney though. Brackets are getting so tough now, there's nowhere to hide anymore. You guys are good. Josh and ben realllllly tense matches omg. maybe that was just me that thought that but ****.

thank god i didnt have to vs chris.

Scrubs

Smash Lord
Mine went.....

Marth/Falcon-Marth-Marth-Marth-Fox-Falcon-Marth-Marth

So don't complain....

Also...

Kas: I HATE YOU

Josh: Haha we will win teams one day

Rob: Intense

Chris: Good matches

Ryan: Weren't at your best today but its still fun playing you

Dif, Carlyle: Try not to switch characters once you get beaten once...I know its tempting but you don't learn much that way

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Zaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccccccc

**** Rocky

Browny

Smash Hater
back @ home...

thanks for the lifts guys and everything else :p GGs, Im happy I got my name on the wall :)

lmao interesting thing happened shortly after you left the train station... a group of 4 white kids were hurling insults back and forth to some aboriginal guy who was completely insane. he walks off for a few mins, then shortly after comes running down the street screaming his head off, no decipherable words and the group of kids were telling him to come on etc, bring it. They run across the tracks, picked up tons of those stones on the tracks and just waited for him... he ran right up to them before they pelted him. he kept on screaming and trying to hit them but they were behind the fence armed with tons of rocks. so he runs off, comes back a minute later and gets pelted again. cops were called by security and both groups ran off, screaming more undecipherable words at each other. So yes a rather interesting night >_>

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
i figured out how to be good at doubles.. the night before u good sleep in the same bed as your partner (nick and kas did it they came first)

ben and kk didn't sleep anywhere near each other tho

me and bob sleep in same room we came 3rd.. should be second however the sleep deprivation of the team was greater then just bens =P (i assume KK had enough sleep due to him being early)

Hotdog

Smash Lord
back @ home...

thanks for the lifts guys and everything else :p GGs, Im happy I got my name on the wall :)

lmao interesting thing happened shortly after you left the train station... a group of 4 white kids were hurling insults back and forth to some aboriginal guy who was completely insane. he walks off for a few mins, then shortly after comes running down the street screaming his head off, no decipherable words and the group of kids were telling him to come on etc, bring it. They run across the tracks, picked up tons of those stones on the tracks and just waited for him... he ran right up to them before they pelted him. he kept on screaming and trying to hit them but they were behind the fence armed with tons of rocks. so he runs off, comes back a minute later and gets pelted again. cops were called by security and both groups ran off, screaming more undecipherable words at each other. So yes a rather interesting night >_>
LOL welcome to Brisbane!

NG7

Smash Lord
Hello every-people.

Glad to see QLD smash is still healthy.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Zaaaaaaaac.

Teach me how to be good at DDRRRRRRRRRRRZ.

I had fun.

With Kas.

Everyone else is cool. CBF posting anything atm. Maybe at work tomoz.

Sieg

Smash Champion
I don't know how to use feet.

I need some help.

Can you hold my feet while I get better?

Sirias

Smash Champion
The hardest song I can do on DDR now is only Sunkiss Drop edit. =/ I tried to do Sagaga Edit (if you know it?) but it was too ridiculous, still fail.
Oh no wait, the hardest step song that I can FINALLY do constantly according to DDR X chart is Pluto Relinquish, lolll... I need more DDR, ****. Meh.

Good tourney, guys - I hope you're having a better day when you go to Rocky, Ryan, you weren't playing as well as you usually do.

I don't want to go to work tomorrow.
Bah.

And ****...
I can hump pretty quick.

Zac hurry up and come back, ffs.
And bring your husky.
... And the other husky.
<3 Oh god yes. <3

Pandepic

Smash Rookie
Dif: Friendlies with you are teaching me a lot about Falco, I'm still really weak vs his god ****ed laser camping. Once I stop freaking out about it and l2approach, you're going down. =D

KK: Playing you is too much fun, I want friendlies at the next meet and I promise to pull out my Marth lol. No idea what stupidity compelled me to choose Mewtwo, but you have to admit Mewtwo vs DK is an epic match.

J-bird: I really need to learn Marth dittos, play me more at the next meet please! I was too sacred to do it and tried to pick fox instead but my fox sucks and you're pretty good against him so I got *****. Also our Marth ditto on FD was fun until I killed myself with a really dumb reverse up+b away from the ledge, I promise next time I wont rob you of a more glorious kill =P

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
Stop being a rager.

You almost beat me in match one and werent even far behind in match 2 until you SD'ed twice. You realise that if you didn't get angry at yourself while playing you'd probably **** people? You beat me in friendlies.

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
and i was on 150 percent or some retarde *** percentage. GRAB fTHROW 1 stock down and then i do some stupid **** like fall in lava and get ***** and were even. but whateverrrr stop raging at urself and keep calm and u can beat most people. You need to play against me more often cuz i wont make u rage like ryan does.

J-Birds

Smash Lord
Tourney was good.
Work interruption was lame
I'm bad at melee, peach is ghey
I beat Ganon!

Sieg

Smash Champion
Level 9 Ganon will be back next tourney, so you better get practicing.

He will be.

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
Parra had to many nerves players thats all. playing in there first grand final they did well really well actually. Melbourne where just to well prepared they made sure to not make any of the mistakes they did last year.
And Billy Slater didnt deserve man of the match for that game, Adam Blair, Cooper Cronk, Dallas Johnson, GI or Ryan Hoffman even (and it pains me to say that) deserved it more.

But anyway the 1-13 for Australia should look like this

1. Slater
2. Folau
3. Hodges
4. Inglis
5. Hayne
6. Lockyer
7. Thurstan
8. Hannet
9. Smith
10. Civoniceva
11. Watmough
12. Creagh/Waterhouse
13. Gallen

Sieg

Smash Champion
One man team they were throughout the whole finals series.

And that one man got shut down by Melbourne.

But I agree on the Churchhill medal, not that I'm going to contest it because Slater is a legend in my books.

undead_moose

Smash Lord
OK IMPORTANT

Bobs computer is bricked so it is left up to me to organize the drive down to rocky

To do this i need to know WHO WILL COME NO MAYBES so far there are... 2 spots left assuming that myself and kas are going

Also if you arewilling to come on the drive please specify which day would be best to leave for you keeping in mind we have a 20 hour drive ahead of us maybe even longer

Housing is also another issue but I want to know how many people are comming before i even attempt to get housing.

It will be FIRST COME FIRST SERVED so please hurry!

Also the deadline to reply is wensday at 11pm as thursday is a day we might be leaving

PLEASE TXT ME ON 0400035134 OR PM ME DONT POST IN THIS THREAD TO TELL ME AS THE SPAM WILL MOST LIKELY WASH IT AWAY

p.s Ha me organizing something in my life how times have changed

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
Quoted, just so I know where on the same page... :)
OK IMPORTANT

Bobs computer is bricked so it is left up to me to organize the drive down to rocky

To do this i need to know WHO WILL COME NO MAYBES so far there are... 2 spots left assuming that myself and kas are going

Also if you arewilling to come on the drive please specify which day would be best to leave for you keeping in mind we have a 20 hour drive ahead of us maybe even longer

Housing is also another issue but I want to know how many people are comming before i even attempt to get housing.

It will be FIRST COME FIRST SERVED so please hurry!

Also the deadline to reply is wensday at 11pm as thursday is a day we might be leaving

PLEASE TXT ME ON 0400035134 OR PM ME DONT POST IN THIS THREAD TO TELL ME AS THE SPAM WILL MOST LIKELY WASH IT AWAY

p.s Ha me organizing something in my life how times have changed

Thanks Nick :)

It took me 8 hours, but I finally got this stupid thing going again, with a different screen and after blowing the electricity in my house (no joke).

Umm, yeah, we good, just gotta work out WHEN we are leaving and some ****s to house us.
:ohwell:
Oh well, i'll just keep doing day shift for fun till we leave.

EDIT: OH, if Arrow succumbs to the mystery sickness, theres another spot available...

EDIT: Different subject!

Wheres that PMS poster at? Wanna fire it at people, get peoples coming! (EDIT: FOUND IT! http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/411/pms2.jpg its on the front page of course)
Also, someone has to say it, but Melee?
On what TVs?
Rotating on the one non-laggy one?
OR playing Melee thats slower than Chris (Ameratsu) taking off at the lights on the other ones?

Just asking...

Sieg

Smash Champion
Hey Hotdogs,

Jimmy and I are teaming up for SF4 teams to make a QLD team, are you still free to be our third?

Sieg

Smash Champion
Jimmy aka that really good Blanka player. James. The one who's always up there with Colin and Tyrone etc.

The really really good Blanka.

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
Jimmy aka that really good Blanka player. James. The one who's always up there with Colin and Tyrone etc.

The really really good Blanka.
Its Billy not Jimmy thats the really good blanka, i know its close with the i and ys and all. just thought id help out =D

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
http://www.theshipinn.com.au/functions.php

Aparently this place doesn't charge room hire.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm...

Of course, they'll be wanting us to eat food, and their food is hella expensive, so I don't think a deal with them would fly.

Keep looking I guess.

EDIT:

Brisbane City Community Hall

Seymour Street
SANDGATE QLD 4017

Ph: (07) 34038888

Sieg

Smash Champion
So Antho's gay, so.

Box Hill tourney this Thursday if you're down in Melb before then. Sign up is on Ozhadou.

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
http://www.theshipinn.com.au/functions.php

Aparently this place doesn't charge room hire.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm...

Of course, they'll be wanting us to eat food, and their food is hella expensive, so I don't think a deal with them would fly.

Keep looking I guess.

EDIT:

Brisbane City Community Hall

Seymour Street
SANDGATE QLD 4017

Ph: (07) 34038888
Antho hell yes go for that place "The Spin inn" they look liek they have hella nice food. It would be great to eat there!

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom