• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Brisbane/Gold Coast Meets & Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
I feel really bad because I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it and I'm one of those "OMG I WANT MELEE" guys lol, but if you have a phone number that I can text you on chris then I'll let you know.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Only 5 characters? that's slack. What about the rest of the roster? tsk tsk, pick up your game Kaion =P

****ashi

Smash Apprentice
Nothing I do will match you and Leisha's cosplay, not only did you guys look awesome and team-like, you were kicking arse. Nice work on Scott.

I'm saving mine for another time...

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
I'd like to hold a Melee tourney not only because we have the best Melee player in the state here
You mean, in the country right?

-People coming to meet today, PLZ bring POWERBOARDS, I want at least 3, don't have enough gave them to H-Dogs...
ALL good on the TV situation though!
Just Wii's/Cubes and...POWERboards..
KTHANKS!

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
good
friday,sat, sundae was good
even tho i rocked up late everytime

the legend of the broken shy guy and boo (scare team) could not be defeated in mario tennis.. i was 2 loud :<
gords cant play tennis :<
kas is 2 gooood at stuff.. dont tell them about my sercet characters =P

it was nice 2 have a meet so close 2 my house XD on sunday

J-Birds

Smash Lord
Yer Saturday was good wish i stayed longer for some Mooooooooooooooooose!
Kas ***** me all day buuut i showed him who's boss with my wolf and marth eeeeerrrr soo good

Sirias

Smash Champion
I have to have a shower now.

Billy, sorry for not replying to your txt before, my phone died and I had no way to charge it *sigh*.
I WOULD HAVE LIKED to have gone shopping with you, and no I'm not too broke, I can go shopping anytime now.
Although at the moment I'd rather not, because I'm a bad shopper, and if I start shopping I spend ALL my money... =/
And I need money to save up in order to go *edited* somewhere.

Anyway.

Jace/Jase, however his name is, some friend is Matt's, is pretty good at Brawl.
He plays Olimar and Peach, his Peach is good, but of course ***** because Peach is sheet, but his Olimar is really good.
He's no push-over so I can't sandbag against him and win, that makes me sad. =/

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Trolling that I edited.
Keep it to yourself. Me, nor anybody cares much for it.
And it's precisely why, despite loving Melee, I hate the community sometimes.

Honestly, the only reason why people hate on it in my eyes is because they're jealous of the spotlight it hogs, even though Melee is supposedly the better game (And even that is subjective when you apply a person's own personal criteria for what makes a better game to them). Whilst I agree that Melee does deserve the spotlight, it's pretty sad that people such as yourself would say what you did.

Let me reiterate. I love Melee. I hate its community sometimes. And it's precisely for the post you just made.

Tell me why exactly you're sick of them? What exactly did they do to you? (PM me the answer, don't post it here).

Spend time loving Melee, don't waste it hating Brawl and keep it to yourself.

Any attempts to troll fans of either game automatically get 2 point infractions from me, and I implore anyone who spots this kind of trolling to use the report function. I receive emails and can respond straight away to this kind of nonsense.

Hate me all you guys like, but nobody here reserves the right to degrade people based on their choice in competitive smash game. Whether you were joking or not means extremely little to me.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Give me a week Rob, I'll have time for it in a week from now.

Right now I'm just trying to avoid failing 2 subjects due to retardedly difficult assignments.

Task: Your goal is to complete as much as possible of this assignment
Wtf is that?

Sieg

Smash Champion
Give me a week Rob, I'll have time for it in a week from now.

Right now I'm just trying to avoid failing 2 subjects due to retardedly difficult assignments.

Task: Your goal is to complete as much as possible of this assignment
Wtf is that?
Lol, you're actually trying and you're still on track to fail two subjects?

**** I must be ultra smart then.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Hmm if I would come to attend this would anyone need a partner? I mean I remember playing some of yall at Genesis and it was kind of a joke so I was just looking for some free money you know. But yeah someone PM me for housing PLEASE seriously looking into this you know. How does the Aussie dollar translate to the american dollar? Do we have a good exchange rate?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
It's actually almost the worst it's ever been for Americans. But shhhhhhhhhh!

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Yeah, I wish I had of gone too, but too much work to do.
@Dallasphat: What do you want to attend exactly? SQUAT?

Also, the aforementioned subject's been addressed. Don't compound it with spam. PM me if you have something to say on the matter.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Who did you face off at Genesis, Dallas?

All that Ryan said was that he ------- :D I WOULD SAY but I have a feeling it's pointless to.
Basically that he's infatuated with Brawl cigarettes. c:

Saturday where? To Bob's?
James... Chris... Matt... Rob... Me, Gordon, Cal (I forgot your name again, SORRY) and Bob.
8 people I'm pretty sure. Yep.

Sieg

Smash Champion
He said I hate Brawl***s.

Everyone happy?

He says it all the time.

Did you expect the answer to life?

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Arrow:
the aforementioned subject's been addressed. Don't compound it with spam. PM me if you have something to say on the matter.
Next off topic post gets infracted. Visitor Messages exist for a reason.

Don't forget, the first South Brisbane tournament is this weekend. Looks like it'll only be Brawl, but I mean, if enough people bring TV's, we should set up Melee as well.

Then the Halloween Melee Tournament the week after.

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
Nick/Kas/Ryan? My place Saturday night? your welcome to stay but i have work sunday morning now so we will have to leave at about 8.20 in the morning

Going to Arcade Friday night more then likely want to get the SF4 up. Hotdogs you and Ricky should come

Sirias

Smash Champion
Maybe. We'll see.
I need monies, so I'm gonna raep all of you at the coming tournies, Brawl or Melee, for sure.
Maybe.
Iono.
Ugh.
Who's really hyped about Smash these days.
Insert your Smash meat into my Smash hole and give me some Smash juice, thaaanks.

Amaterasu

Smash Ace
So what's the plans for this weekend, everyone going to the new venue and stuff?
Who's going from the GC specifically, and are we doing anything after?

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
If I haz teh monezz ill be there on the 24th. It's a good opportunity to get everyone to come to my event since no one has replied for a few days lol.

stiks

Smash Rookie
Nick/Kas/Ryan? My place Saturday night? your welcome to stay but i have work sunday morning now so we will have to leave at about 8.20 in the morning

Going to Arcade Friday night more then likely want to get the SF4 up. Hotdogs you and Ricky should come
I should be there, what time though because i got school :(

Have to practice Akuma against Green ****s.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
the sunSHINE coast meet this week right

2 bad i have so much due.. final year project + 3 other assignments if only it was 2 weeks away

also its in sunSHINE coast :< ill come next time

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
the sunSHINE coast meet this week right

2 bad i have so much due.. final year project + 3 other assignments if only it was 2 weeks away

also its in sunSHINE coast :< ill come next time
Dude, look at the thread title.

South Brisbane this weekend.
Halloween PMS next weekend.
sunSHINE coast meet the weekend after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom