• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

QLD DORF Clan: R.I.P. DORF OFF

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
Nah, i want you to drink bob and i won't let chris be the dd. He's making the effort to come from the coast to play ganondorf matches... SO ACCEPTABLE! Anyone travelling from either coast shouldn't be the dd.

But yeh, we should have at least 1 designated driver. I will add some perks to anyone willing to stand up. I will pay for their fuel money and their tourney fees. Are there any takers? Everyone will be extremely grateful to the person willing to make that no-drinking sacrifice.

Testikills

Smash Journeyman
I might be that person just don't plan on it.

On another note please make sure everyone is saving matches onto SD cards I wanna upload the dorf madness to youtube

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
Also, anyone want to make suggestions as to what other games you would like to have there? So far, we have a total of 6 t.v's...

3 t.v's for ganondorf
1 t.v for street fighter
1 t.v for melee
1 t.v for the n64

Could potentially have another t.v but i won't grab it unless there's another game people want to play?

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
Ganon matches don't go for more than 3 mins anyway
Lol footstomp footstomp footstomp. It's like Yoshi's happy feet.. hmmm..

Maybe call it Successful stompige or something. Why? Because when Ganon stomps he holds his arms to his hips and lifts his chin up in pride while the other guys face eats the dirt.

At any rate that move needs a nickname.

Amaterasu

Smash Ace
At this stage, I'll prob drive up so I can easily get home and stuff, not sure what time I'll head home, but looking forward to it all =)

Will prob go up early to meet with some uni friends for lunch

I'll bring some gear just in case I do stay up there I guess

Gords

Smash Champion
General Rules

GANONDORF ONLY

• If a game ends with Ganondorf performing a flame choke (forward B) off the stage, grabbing his opponent and both players losing their last stock, Ganondorf wins. Even if it results as a win for his opponent or ends in sudden death.
looool everybody is a winner!

Anyways Dorfs. You have to do this more than once every three months.
I would so have gone up to qld for this if the tourney Sydney wasn't on. :(
next time for sure. I have a feeling that I will be in qld like once every month for an epic meet at bobs, mats , dorf realm, PMS or other tourney. **** I miss qld.

EDIT: I also agree that you should do melée ganon matches as well since melée ganon is the shiz. Although it has to be NTSC. OMG that Fair.

Also for your stage list you should add brinstar melée. The hit boxes can be draged out sooo long when hitting the things in the middle and under the side platforms. Not only that if you ganoncide over lava thr person who initiated the ganoncide is hit by the lava and the other person is sent through it to there doom. Loooooool, a ganoncide without the cide. Works on Norfair as well, but doesn't work with water only lava.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I feel I must pass onto you dorfs the holy tradition of doing a double ganon team and naming it enDORFins, ganon will approve.

Not only that if you ganoncide over lava thr person who initiated the ganoncide is hit by the lava and the other person is sent through it to there doom. Loooooool, a ganoncide without the cide. Works on Norfair as well, but doesn't work with water only lava.
such a tactic is cowardly and unbecoming of a true ganon.

that being said brinstar is an amazing ganon stage.

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
My phone is failing atm. I can't make calls, receive them or receive texts. Don't know what's going on. If anyone needs to contact me, call or text oldmanDORF on 0431 548 043 as he is at my house atm.

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
f.uckkkkkk, this'll be embarrassing, the whole night was a blur to me, all i remember is michael (arrow) arriving and me being stung by a wasp and then there is massive memory loss for the next 5-6 hours and then i remember doing the dorf challenge as i was sobering up at that point... Probably shouldn't of started drinking at 11:00 in the morning.

EDIT:

Overall, the tournament was abit of a failure lol seeing as we didn't get to play singles but i guess it was good to have a few drinks and just play some smash bros. It doesn't really help when the host (me apparently) is blind drunk before people turn up. Best tournament organiser eveerrrrrr...

I saw the pics taken the next day and they were pretty funny. I woke up the next day with a sore heel (must of been from my stack during that game of cricket) and rangaDORF yakked up all in my room. There's still vomit in the carpets and on my desk chair...

Nevertheless, it was fun and for the next tournament i just won't drink until the tournament starts so i can get my **** together and organize it properly lol!

Amaterasu

Smash Ace
Lol yeah, the only failure of that night was me and J-Birds NOT getting drunk

Some pretty lol moments yesterday, like the failing of everyone at tennis, and when Dan booted the basketball into orbit lol

Had fun playing smash for 9 hours straight also lolol, I'm such a smash addict (Loved how I got to play all 3 smash games)

A really fun night though, hope it isn't too messy there now!

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Epically amazing weekend.

Bob! Upload dem photos!
Dean! You are a champ for recording everything. Wow :)
Dorfs! You guys are unbelievable. Your drinking abilities put me under the table. Heck, under the floor boards.

Thanks so much for Saturday, I really enjoyed it.

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
pros - doubles was fun, obliterated sea/rangaDORF and sexually confused bob were amusing, reasonable first turnout, lots of smash played, everyone embraced ganondorf, recordings thanks to testi, GANON CHALLENGE, I won cricket

cons - no singles because everyone was either too distracted or drunk by doubles and nobody put into the pot except dean and 3 DORFs (which paid for pizza later) so no actual tourney as we'd planned, my co-host was absolutely smashed...., I had to cook bbq in low visibility (singles was attempted while I was cooking everyone food?), james and chris won doubles sober while I lost every match with seaDORF who had had 12 extra dry platinums at that point (it would have mattered j-birds), seaDORF is moving in a couple of weeks so we wont be able to host a DORF OFF there again!

summary - great night, lots of fun had even though not much went to plan. Hope to do it again in the future.

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
shoutouts n stuff:

oldmanDORF: Good job with cricket, BBQ skills, being the cool, calm and collected one, driving me **** home on Sunday and everything else.
How about my BBQ lighting skillsszzz?
Also, I wasn't confused. :lick:

seaDORF: Oh man, you did so many funny things. Amazing house and all, thanks for having us, was great!

rangaDORF: Hahaha, ya doyle, sif do a Wizard Hurl in the bedroom! Beating the other 2 DORFS with lvl 9 Ganon was so acceptable, thanks for playing Killer Instinct with me.\, i'm pretty good hey? :)

Vyse: Good weekend in general, you really enjoyed it it seemed. HOW ABOUT THAT BASKETBALL SHOT I DID!!!???
Also, can't upload pics because I need a new cable :(

Chris: Haha, you enjoyed it, you and J-Dorf only just beat me n Arrow, lucky! How good was my melee skils considering the "circumstances"? :laugh:

J-Birds: Good bloke. You liked my Tennis ballboying/umpiring/playing at the same time and the "Aces High" comment :chuckle:

Ethan: Mortal Kombat was fun, hope we didn't come across as being too silly :psycho:

Cal: Ooohhh haha I hope that conversation wasn't overheard and taken out of context! Also, you don't make meals. You make Cal Buffets. :chuckle:
Its more than a meal!

testi: Thanks for Friday night, and good effort on the recording/driving of **** (being me). :dizzy:

Arrow: Ahh would have played Superstar Soccer with ya. Thanks for drivng to get Pizza. i was SO hungry by then. I was nomming crumpets while I waited.
Ahhh, my gaming ability DOESN'T decrease with drinks UNTIL A CERTAIN POINT at which it then goes HORRIBLY downhill.
I'd say that magix level is 0.007% when I have MAXIMUM gaming ability but once I go over that the skills go down faster than a seaDORF trying to catch a oldmanDORF cheeky single in cricket...

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
Lol epic dorf night was epic. Quotes were made.

Haha Bob, this cal buffet wouldn't have anything to do with me missing a certain train? Still managed to get home cause I'm awesome like that.

I expect more of this epicness in the future :)

Top Bottom