• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

QLD DORF Clan: R.I.P. DORF OFF

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
thx for the hosting dorfs.
it was enjoyable apart from me being touched to much by djcat.
we should do something about him when he is drunk else kamistriker or reuben wont be able to come...

maybe next time ill drink -.- had beach at 9 am the next day tho =P
leaving at 4:30 am wasn't a good idea @_@

it was still good tho we need more food and singles...

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
Yeh can't believe we never got around to doing singles. I was so dozey and lost complete track of time. I remember asking oldman to get singles set up and by that stage it was like 10. Doesn't matter though, by the next dorf-off everyone's ganondorf will be supreme so singles will be interesting. The most recent tourney was just the introduction to ganondorf's power.

Btw, thanks for not leaving a massive mess to clean up in the morning guys. I was expecting complete and utter destruction but it only took like 15 mins to clean up.

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
Btw, thanks for not leaving a massive mess to clean up in the morning guys. I was expecting complete and utter destruction but it only took like 15 mins to clean up.
I stayed over so i could help clean-up.
Although if I was to leave early I would do what I can.

Any plans for DORF OFF 2?
If you need a back-up venue....

Ganondorf?

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
we're all keen for the next DORF OFF, we'll probably wait until after next hotcats and pms when there's nothing else on to host one though.. we have no planned venue as of yet, all we know is that the title of the next tourney will have the word 'vengance' in it due to the fact we did so poorly last time. There WILL be singles next time and we've adjusted the rules slightly.

Also, we were thinking of giving you a DORF clan induction sometime bob. That means coming to rangas house with me and sea and playing a lot of dorf then going to the pub for drinking challenges, are you up for it?

KamiStriker

Smash Journeyman
thx for the hosting dorfs.
it was enjoyable apart from me being touched to much by djcat.
we should do something about him when he is drunk else kamistriker or reuben wont be able to come...
EWWW BRAWLLL D: Was there even a melee setup there? =/.

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
@oldman: I'm up for that! Guess what I'm dojng right now jahhahaha!

@Kami: There was ****loads of Melee ya doyle!
And cricket
And HSV ADVENTURE RACINGGG!!!! G'day!
And Melee.

@Chris: yeah Sunday

@Arrow: yeah Sunday

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
@oldman: I'm up for that! Guess what I'm dojng right now jahhahaha!
don't tell me you were with those two ******s last night. It doesnt count unless Im there. Next weekend pinefresh and phantomDORF are coming up for rangas birthday, maybe we could initiate you then. Thats if you dont mind sacrificing hotcats practice for ganondorf of course haha

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
Hotcats practice is ganondorf practice... Me and ranga are both maining ganondorf at hotcat's, i seriously couldn't give a **** if i come last. I just want to play an acceptable character, too many limp-****** ***** characters in brawl.

Amaterasu

Smash Ace
Guys don't know if Bob told you, but he is driving down to Robina now, come over if your free and stuff

And yeah, it was a pretty interesting smell, put me off bbqs for a while lol

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
fixed up the results, now never bring up that loss again.. EVER

that vomit was one of the worst I've seen, he just hurled up all the meat and beer he'd been ramming down his throat haha

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
Finally got around to getting the Ganon Challenge matches up

Link

Also the results are wrong, ranga and lv9 dorf were 3rd
Watched those ganon challenge matches, i barely remember it but from what i can see, we played absolutely terrible. WTF was ranga doing in all of those matches, he was just prancing around like a little fairy. I'm pretty sure he was vomiting everywhere in my room 10 mins after that.

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
He went to sleep (in your bed) about half an hour later and did the Wizard Hurl about half an hour after that for memory.
"Hey Sea I just threw up on your computer....
chair..."

I can't say I remember the smell or the look of it, but you people say it was chunky?
I think it was red for memroy at a quick glance....from teh Ranga...maybe.

This is an amusing discussion. :laugh:

Oh, Sea, let me know if your up for the sweet melee this week.

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
He went to sleep (in your bed) about half an hour later and did the Wizard Hurl about half an hour after that for memory.
"Hey Sea I just threw up on your computer....
chair..."

I can't say I remember the smell or the look of it, but you people say it was chunky?
I think it was red for memroy at a quick glance....from teh Ranga...maybe.

This is an amusing discussion. :laugh:

Oh, Sea, let me know if your up for the sweet melee this week.
Hahahaha. The look on seaDORF's face when Ranga paused after he said computer.

Gords

Smash Champion
i am planning to come up for the anzac long weekend (25th april), it would be awesome if you held it then, otherwise if it was anearby weekend i may change my plans so i can be up in qld for it.

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
Yeh mate, the anzac long weekend sounds likely seeing as it's the end of april. We just need to find an alternate venue seeing as i'm moving out at the end of march. We'll start sussing some places out and we'll post the date of the next DORF-OFF a few weeks in advance.

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
UPDATE: We'll be annoucing the 2nd dorf-off in the coming days along with the venue and the date. This time, we'll be hosting singles and doubles for both melee and brawl. However there is a minimum of 8 entrants per event so unless we get some melee backing, the melee events may have to go out the window.

Basically, we've considered that drinkinng isn't allowed in public venues so we've decided to have a sober tournament followed by a pub crawl if people are up for that. See what the general consensus is though because i know over half the people who turned up to the first tournament didn't drink.

Top Bottom