• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

QLD DORF Clan: R.I.P. DORF OFF

Sirias

Smash Champion
Jesus christ, you guys are having a blast aren't you.

And also I got what he meant, it's just so much lol; deciphering txts is a daily chore for me.
I almost need another hair cut...
Never getting long hair.
Ever.
Again.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
This.

Maybe we could do a novelty home run contest? I think the world record for that is done by two Ganondorfs.
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zn_gg3z4PRc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zn_gg3z4PRc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y3ESqdKt_s8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y3ESqdKt_s8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Possibly one of the weirdest and awesome preludes to a HRC video ever.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3rCqeMQooc&feature=related

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
Scratch that first part... Didn't read michael's sentence properly -.-

More importantly, the current trend that ganondorfs have embraced are beards and mullets. Bob has the upper hand due to his acceptable mullet.

What's the matter ranga? You can only grow a neckbeard mate? BEEEEEEEEEEHHH

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
if we were legit we'd all grow chin curtain beards and get ganon perms.. but I think only Ganondorf himself has the hair growing power to achieve and maintain such a style!

tiger want's his much loved mullet cleaved off.. maybe we should give him support by ALL getting mullets.. as for ranga, well he just can't compare with our stache growing abilities BEEEH

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
Vyse those video's are ****ing amazing. The SSBM Ganon's Thunderstomp's were making my sub woofer cause sonic booms in my bedroom lol. The iceclimber/Ganon combo is too good. I could never do that, I'd make too many meals.

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
you're 19 ranga.. I had a more distinguished stache than you when I was 15 MUUAHAHA if your stache growing prowess is going to improve you'd better hope it happens soon!

there's nothing more pleasing than the sound of a thunderstomp connecting.. especially multiple of them simultaneously

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
falcons got a **** team in melee... dif, rob, chris and kas i guess... or syke =P
falcons team in brawl needs alot of work... djkaion, toki probably up for it. and I. ill go fish.

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
my falcon is amazing, just ask kas. I spent probably 6-8 months doing only HRC stuff, I got ganons, falcons, marths, fox's, roy's and gave up when I got to link. that was like... 5 years ago now 0_0

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Yeah, way back when I used to play Melee every day by myself, I'd just do HRC/BtT all the time. So much fun.

tigerDORF

Smash Cadet
Ganondorf.

Just seeing if this Alliance picture works.

RRRRRR, why didnt work, post not long enough????
There we go, most acceptable.

Before accepting power i was weak like kitten, now I mash colonel (still prefer Nandos) and will become mighty and powerful.

Also, Flacon v Ganon would be a fun crew battle/

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
If many falcon players (even falcon as secondary... which is like... everyone) make it to the dorf off then i'd be happy to have a dorf vs falcon crew battle. it'd be epic. (i play melee btw, just in case it wasn't clear)

rangaDORF

Smash Cadet
We are recruting new ganondorfs bob has joined our ranks. We want mass attendance to dorf off. Toki wat could possibley be
more
important than ganondorf?

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion

i shall come saterday..

lol cal is gonna get better by using TAS =)

ide be a dorf but i dont like the evil... i acknowledge his power tho

seinfieldorf :S accept the power

Sirias

Smash Champion
Omg Ranga's only 19?!?!? <333
Even more incentive...
And he hasn't got much facial hair...
God ****~!
Anyway.

I dunno if I'll make it...
I wanna, though, haven't been to Bob's in forever.
Miss it.
... Sorta. d:

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
I think the ganondorf v falcon crew battles have alot of potential and I think the numbers would work out just right on both sides. I guess we'll see on the day.

EDIT: Nah come kas, ranga's going hahahaha, i know secret tactics to help lure him to you. He secretly likes necking cwocks, isn't that right ranga... MATE

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
HAHAHAHAHA yea cutie pie hades the babyface (ranga) cant grow epic beards like his older brothers zeus (oldman) and poseidon (sea), probs why he's constantly furious, hiding in the underworld and wearing a helmet to cover his shame.

Yea come kas, we need numbers for melee and ranga can personally cook your sausage for you............ on the bbq

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord

i shall come saterday..

lol cal is gonna get better by using TAS =)

ide be a dorf but i dont like the evil... i acknowledge his power tho

seinfieldorf :S accept the power

Yea lol totally arrow. I didn't realise it was TAS until after I posted the link haha.

rangaDORF

Smash Cadet
Gooooood numbers
are growing
oldman and sea
u guys are ***** u may aswell go teams I'll just go lvl 9 ganondorf again btw I havnt shaved so I hav the start of a
seedy neck beard

Sirias

Smash Champion
Well, I'll try come. But I won't get there till like 5-ish or so.
Gay-a$s work, and living in the middle of nowhere.
Should get myself a bike. C:

And doesn't having a beard get irritating?
I can't help playing with the little facial hair I get, if I had anymore my hands would be permanently stuck to my face.

J-Birds

Smash Lord
A motorbike!!
I wish i could grow a super red beard, i don't like have enough hair as it is. :S
Ill be there to dorf, who to team with me? <3

rangaDORF

Smash Cadet
Beards resemble power I just wish I could grow a supreme one.
J-Birds you could wrap your massive hair around your chin to form an almighty beard.

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
HAHAHA

So Dorf v Falcon crew battles sound good?

Dorf crew can have me, ranga, oldman, tiger, james (yokai) maybe? and someone else?

Falcon crew could be vyse, arrow, and 4 other homosexuals.

Come to the dark side jbirds!

"I'll do anything you want master"

"GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD"

Top Bottom