• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

QLD DORF Clan: R.I.P. DORF OFF

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I'll be coming, but I'll probably be really late because it's a friend's birthday that day and I said I'd go watch Iron Man 2 with him lol.

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
Once again, we would like an approximation in numbers of who is definitely attending. This will just give us a better idea of how much meat to buy for the barby this time. We're going to have a **** load of meat this time so everyone will have a decent feed. If you want more than just sausages, you will have to contribute.
I exchanged a few words in your post to make it more accurate.

arrow.. dean.. DORF OFF > whatever else you wizards have planned.

ganondorf.

I may be drunk.

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
This post by Sea should be on front page or somewhere:

"Fwuck mana bar. They are on ganondorf's nemesis list. List so far includes...

- Mana Bar
- Police
- Insurance companies
- Anyone who tries to enforce their laws upon us
- Chafe (we all have massive thighs so it is by right our most powerful enemy)
- Sun Light
- Health
- Anyone who hates K.F.C or beer

We have many enemies but we have a few allies as well...

- God (ganondorf in his generic colours)
- Other ganondorfs
- The Colonel
- Dan Murphys
- Anyone we see sculling a beer or mashing food"

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
yea he should put a refined version of the lists in the 'reserved for future use' post that has remained blank since I started this thread, along with dorf vids and PR like he's set out to do hahaha

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
Very acceptable sieg. My thighs are massive. I use a combination of anti-chafe pants and anti-chafe cream to help me combat chafing. Alas, it's a battle i'll never win. I swear excess beer that i drink goes straight to my thighs. They're disproportionate to the rest of my body.

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
Your souls from the underworld are no match for my sea minions. Did you go to oldman's for secret training session tonight? CLEAR ****ING ALLIANCE

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I've updated my avatar to include brown dorf.
Was GodDORF but I limited the power by fading out his powerful hair.

Still looking likely that I'll be traveling in the dead of night to reach Dorf Off II, save some food for me!

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
POS gets necked first ten mins take it in the ring yeah mate secret training UPPER HAND!
Have fun pulling each other's ***** ******s, i don't need no secret ganondorf training sessions. I'll just go on wifi and deck everyone. Everytime i clock (f-air) someone, i'm imagining your faces on their bodies.

Are you missing singles vyse? ****, that'll be a shame, i guess we can do plenty of 4 ways later. I'm not looking optimistic about the turnout. No-one has really confirmed that they're going and it's next week. Oh well, who gives a fwuck, as long as me oldman, ranga and bob are there, ****'s going to be epic.

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
Ganondorf tournament|
...............................|
...............................|-------------Some Wizard's birthday

****... Too much fail but you get the point

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
Geez not everyone is bailing now are they? :(

I'll be bringing a mate down to this. Pretty sure he's free that Saturday night.

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
Well, I wouldn't say bail, i just haven't from anyone yet.
People who are definitely attending...

sea
oldman
ranga
tiger (aka bob)
cal & friend
Arrow (said he'd kick a baby to make it)

People who have expressed interest but are yet to confirm

R4VEN
toki
vyse (if he can make it after the party)
Jbirds
Yokai (if he's not working)
Amaterasu (was there for first one, hasn't said anything yet?!?!?)
Dif (if assignments don't clash)
Hotdog (I think it was him who said they were keen? Correct me if i'm wrong scott)
Scrubs (maybe?!?)

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
Vyse, is it a chicks bday? otherwise you have no excuse.
who cares if it's a chick or dude. Just take them on a date (iron man 2 I think vyse said) then bring them to DORF OFF if they feel that their birthday hasnt been celebrated enough yet.. we'll skull a beer in their honour and give them a birthday sausage.

your hero won't be coming sea, he's in melbourne.
j-birds said he'd defs come.. the rest, meh **** it.. we had 12 last time I'd be happy with that number again. Hopefully most of the brisbane people turn up, if people need help getting their just ask.

oh and your dp is fairly epic vyse, prove it's worth by making it! MUUUAAAWAAHAHAHA

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
my dream is to one day attend this celebration of dorfs, when I have trainined under the intensity of a thousand suns, I will be ready

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I didn't bail!

I had 2 birthday parties and this to choose from. Only going to the movie outing because I haven't seen the guy in years. Literally.

rangaDORF

Smash Cadet
Comon mate vyse if you come and can outskull me in beer drinking I will personally buy everyone of your drinks and pay for your tournament fee. Lured?

Meredock

Smash Rookie
Oh I plan on it ;). I also plan on getting to theis event on a bull. Do you have bull parking?

Top Bottom