• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

QLD DORF Clan: R.I.P. DORF OFF

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
cal isn't much of a chef, he just has an amazing ability to make a meal out of everything! you'll understand soon enough..

so who do you use in smash?

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
cal isn't much of a chef, he just has an amazing ability to make a meal out of everything! you'll understand soon enough..

so who do you use in smash?
Lol I've decided I'm to be called chef since I'm always making meals.. and when I'm good I'll force others to eat the meals I make if you know what I mean.

I guess you could say I'm a bad chef or something haha

Sirias

Smash Champion
How can anyone be a 'bad' chef?
It's like... impossible to be bad, unless you intentionally burn or under cook every ingredient.

Also...
Wtf is Meredock?
<3
That was 'what', not 'who'.

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
How can anyone be a 'bad' chef?
It's like... impossible to be bad, unless you intentionally burn or under cook every ingredient.

Also...
Wtf is Meredock?
<3
That was 'what', not 'who'.
Easy. They are just bad at cooking...

I just want some kind of name change so I'm just randomly thinking up stuff even if it is terrible. Anything is better than Calibur_1337. That name sounds like I'm some stuck up 12yr old who think he's good at everything >_> I'll make up something decent eventually.

Also that is a good question. I swear he explained to me what/who Meredock is but I've forgotten.. I'm interested to find out.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
well a meal is TECHiniCALy food... is kinda like a COMBO.. but CAL cant COMBO. so its a meal. he can be head chef if he wants. not master chef. maybe iron chef. i like the 1337.
1337 head chef Cal.

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
well a meal is TECHiniCALy food... is kinda like a COMBO.. but CAL cant COMBO. so its a meal. he can be head chef if he wants. not master chef. maybe iron chef. i like the 1337.
1337 head chef Cal.
Lulz thanks for the input Arrow. If you're referring to melee then I'm working on combo's XD but you can't combo in brawl :p

Iron chef Cal isn't too bad haha. Or maybe Mealmaker1337 LOL. I should get a dp of Kirby's Final Smash. That's all about making meals.

rangaDORF

Smash Cadet
Very acceptable! Oi douchbags no alliences I want in on next
mass haircut get. Eccept morning of tigers initiation our breath repulse haircut wemon just 4 way cleave hair
off with massive
blades of some sort

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
quad haircuts
quad = four
that means all DORF's ranga
you need to work on your english tech now that you're posting on a public forum beeeh

you may have a point about not doing it the morning after initiation though.. we'd instantly repel hot hairdresser maidens.. just like your breath at SSFIV tourney, reeked like 1000 bottles of vodka

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
mass haircut get. Eccept morning of tigers initiation our breath repulse haircut wemon just 4 way cleave hair
off with massive
blades of some sort
Lol wat? Do those words mean things?

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
off with massive
blades of some sort
I'll decipher it...

That's really cool guys! You cwunts are always leaving me out of things. Can you please invite me to the next haircut meet so all of us can have haircuts at the same time? We are going out for a big night to make bob an honorary ganondorf. We will most likely consume excessive amounts of beer which will make our breath stink and scare the hairdressers. Maybe, instead we could use blades of some sort to cut our own hair.

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
lol, this thread is pretty much us 3 being the only wizards posting with the occasional post from someone else. Just how i imagined it would be... Still, makes me very pleased.

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
In related news, just chatting to bob, i think so far there are 12 people confirmed for this but a few randoms not mentioned in the list may show up so we're expecting a pool of 16. We'll post the layout of how the pools/finals will be played soon.

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
I think the tournament structure should remain as per usual any other tournament.. 1 vs 1's for singles 2 vs 2's for doubles, losers and winner brackets, 3 rounds every match except 5 rounds for finals

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
True, i think we should add a 4 way ffa after the grand finals for the top 4 finishers just as a novelty as well. It would be fun to watch. Ganondorf matches are best played 4 way. **** loads more enjoyable. I think most people would agree with me there. Probably be unfair for the majority of the tournament though because you need to adopt a different playstyle in 4 ways.

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
Agreed, I think we should do a heap of novelty matches.

Maybe a FFA between the winners and losers brackets finalists and a 1 vs 1 between the winners of brawl and melee singles in both games to determine the ULTIMATE ganon player.

I just don't think we should have FFA matches in a singles tournament because people can form alliances or be ******* instead of playing aggressive which would be ****.

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
Agreed, I think we should do a heap of novelty matches.

Maybe a FFA between the winners and losers brackets finalists and a 1 vs 1 between the winners of brawl and melee singles in both games to determine the ULTIMATE ganon player.

I just don't think we should have FFA matches in a singles tournament because people can form alliances or be ******* instead of playing aggressive which would be ****.
This.

Maybe we could do a novelty home run contest? I think the world record for that is done by two Ganondorfs.

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
Being a pu$$y and forming alliances doesn't sound like you at all oldman haha
I never said it wasn't MUUAWAHAHA! I only intentionally be a ***** when you and ranga are off edge being dbags and I don't want to SD, because that's what always happens when I follow haha

I'm up for any suggestions for novelty matches/challenges, but I want the tournament matches to be a priority this time, having no singles last time was pretty disappointing.

Top Bottom