• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

QUAKE CON 2010+Phase 12!!! August 14th!! No venue/entry fee!! PLEASE BRING SET-UPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Hmmmm lets just stick with one character.

Wario vs Peach $5 MM MLG Rules 3/5?

Sounds like fun to me ^^
Then maybe I can friendly that Metaknight of yours (I've learned alot since HOBO 25)

z00ted

If I win most of these Money matches I definitely will.

Haptic

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2251-5184-4442
I will be going to this. Do I need to get a Quake Con badge or anything for this?

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Ok...I would love to do this, but I doubt. I have the money, but I don't know about if I would be able to take the time.

What's the Houston carpool? If there is a space, I will go.

M.Tro

Smash Rookie
Tro want's to make an appearance to this party, I just need a ride or some where to stay.

-Tetsuo-

Smash Rookie
$205 have been donated so far! Mostly SSF4 and Soul Calibur 4. Just remember guys we don't mind if you all just want to play for the $500 pot. The donations are purely for you alls benefit. We have 77 CONFIRMED and $5 a piece would really just make the event more interesting!

z00ted

Its all about the Brawl money matches.

Haptic

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2251-5184-4442
You heard it here first: Illmatic going to be losing a lot of money at Quake Con!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Cold-blooded.

Might not go depending on how carpool situation works out. Oh well...

Haptic

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2251-5184-4442
<-- Not new blood. Rofl Pwny/Kirin with yet another name change. You don't spend enough time around here, Take. ; )

bassem6

Smash Lord
so maybe doubles could be a side event with at least a minimum 5 dollar per team member entry fee? Show some love for doubl! eh?

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Even if we aren't able to do doubles for money, I thinking of doing a Phase the following weekend at FX. Not sure yet, got to talk with them. Dojo said he'd be willing to come if it's next weekend. Of course, I can only do it if there's enough interest. If you're interested in a phase with entry fee next weekend just PM me saying so.

Wolfwood0

Smash Rookie
so maybe doubles could be a side event with at least a minimum 5 dollar per team member entry fee? Show some love for doubl! eh?
Unfortunately per Quakecon rules i cannot accept money at the venue. I have had alot of correspondence with the guys and they are just not ready to tackle pot money this year. We are all hoping this is a yearly thing so i will be following their instructions to the letter.

I know you guys want to do it, and so do they, thats the only reason they agreed to let me take donations. You guys have 3 days left on the deadline. With sooooo many people RSVP'd i believe that we can find a way to make it happen.

If you dont have paypal come into our store, or give the money to someone who does and have them send it. I know you guys all trust Xyro and Zac.

Im just sorry we could only put $500 in there, but rest assured we are working pretty hard to make this event pretty epic.

And i also do want to apologize to the Dallas guys for stepping on your event. Hopefully i can make it up to you guys sometime soon. Maybe we can sponsor a Phase event or something!

Haptic

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2251-5184-4442
I just realized that there will be no Gnes or Razer at this because they will be at Supercon. Shame.

Also, Dphat, I thought you were going to Supercon as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom