• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I'm 24, I'm also pretty much done with this game though, I wander back in here at random out of boredom...

I was happy to hear that there will be a sequel mini series to Avatar: The Last Air Bender called Avatar: The legend of Korra. I remember the original show was fun to watch about 4 years ago. That show was really amazing to me. It was not cheap animation I feel many shows seem to go through and it was well done.

Although, since we are on the topic of ages for the past few days, I wonder when you reach the age where your childhood seems to disappear altogether? I remember playing video games quite a lot awhile back, but now I just no longer have the time to do it. I think I do and say I still play video games as a hobby, but I really don't. I only have just enough time really to play smash with people in the week.

I suppose your childhood will never really disappear. I still enjoy animated and CGI films far more than any live action film. But, probably in another 10 years after graduation and a long time at a job, everything will finally become a living memory and feel detached from anything I missed from now to that point in time.

I suppose I should actually get around to studying for my Diffential Equations, Linear Algebra, and Relativity exams coming up this week. Nostalgia is great, but it hurts so much too.

False

Smash Lord
NNID
Falsified
I just relived a great childhood memory. yesterday instead of playing smash with my crew we popped in an old n64 and has nostalgia gasms over mario tennis ans mario party 2.

I love my crew, and since I know they're gknna be with me for a long time I'm pretty sure my childhood wont fade.

DiskaSM

Smash Apprentice
notable defeats against people in tournament, guys?

give your list and I'll put mine up later.
Defeats, as in people you've lost to?

Gnes
Pwii (sooo close, I'm still mad I didn't win)
MJG
Trela (doubles)

Can't really think of too many others like them who are that good.

Jrugs

Smash Ace
oh cuz if it was defeats ive had like every pro in the galaxy in my bracket, travel all the way to nyc to get m2k 2nd round bracket. SALLLT

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Back in the day I had beaten FOW, sk 92 in an mm, taken matches off DSF, Ty rant, ri ch bro wn, and then there's other people I've beaten that I don't remember names of. It's hard to remember everything when you've been gone for two years..

:phone:

I bet people were happy and sad the day you came back.

Happy that you came back, but sad that you are taking there money again by taking 1st/2nd lol

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
oh cuz if it was defeats ive had like every pro in the galaxy in my bracket, travel all the way to nyc to get m2k 2nd round bracket. SALLLT
I've had Ally in pools, and then ADHD 1st round into the bracket once lol.

Also on a side note. I made money for the first time in a tourney yesterday. ^_^

Mike2

Smash Ace
wait, kuro, did you go to texas recently? i thought i saw your name on a results list but don't know if it was you or someone else

The lack of brawl players is killing my drive to do anything with brawl anymore :/
Continue playing at all and wait out the drought or what... No idea. I might switch over fully to Melee.

Has anyone played a more recent version of P:M at all? I happened to play a more recent version of it about a month ago. Visually, it still looks really whacky. However, the gut instinct or reaction timings felt spot on. For example, fthrow -> fthrow -> Uthrow chain fox/falco as marth would seem to fail after seeing the animation, but it worked the way it was suppose to timing wise.

DiskaSM

Smash Apprentice
The lack of brawl players is killing my drive to do anything with brawl anymore :/
Continue playing at all and wait out the drought or what... No idea. I might switch over fully to Melee.
Try wifi. It sucks, but it's still something, and there are some pretty good players who use it a lot.

Hi infern, it has been quite sometime since we have seen you. SuSa made a startling appearance, but was KO'd promptly within 24 hr :(

Well, I reached the point where I can't stand wifi. I use to, but I do not feel I can get anything out of it anymore. I'd rather play CPU or practice random things on melee rather than play wifi too.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Hi infern, it has been quite sometime since we have seen you. SuSa made a startling appearance, but was KO'd promptly within 24 hr :(

Well, I reached the point where I can't stand wifi. I use to, but I do not feel I can get anything out of it anymore. I'd rather play CPU or practice random things on melee rather than play wifi too.
Im always around, i usually just post if im mentioned lol

Also yeah wifi is booty, makes me mad when i lose for lag reasons haha

What did Susa do wrong?
He was originally banished, exiled if you will, from smashboards. If you return, you are not suppose to return.
Im always around, i usually just post if im mentioned lol

Also yeah wifi is booty, makes me mad when i lose for lag reasons haha
Wow, have we really not tried summoning you in that long? I need to do it more often and get your opinion on things.
teaming with Shugo this weekend for hall of gaming 9. I know falco is not very good in teams but what can snake falco do in doubles?
No idea. well, I had some ideas, but there really stupid. GL.

Bonds

Smash Journeyman
teaming with Shugo this weekend for hall of gaming 9. I know falco is not very good in teams but what can snake falco do in doubles?
dunno about when everyone's alive, but 2v1 you could have your partner use his jab to cover one of your opponent's roll options so you can regrab them more easily.

Top Bottom