• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Radford Tournament thread | testing

Radford Melee Power Rankings?

[collapse=Radford Melee Power Rankings?]

Radford Melee Power Rankings

1. UsurperKingZant :peach: :zelda:

2. Duhrdy :falco:

3. Sange :marth:

4. FACE :drmario:

5. Nip :peach: :sheik:
[/collapse]

Since MD/VA has finally started their Melee Power rankings, I was thinking Radford should make their own little power ranking to help promote competition among our players. It won't be as serious as a state/region PR, it's only for local pride

I'm not an expert on how power rankings work, but if anyone has any input on how to improve this, tell me anything. This list might be a bit biased

Originally I was thinking of only using the elite 4 because our top 4 players are noticeably better than everyone else here. But I then decided to include the champion so that the the next best players could compete for a spot on the list. Tucker might be just as good as Nip is. MarthDude, Jon, and Bacon are evenly skilled from what I can tell and they aren't too much of a step behind Nip and Tucker

I'll take any advice

stackOverflow

Smash Cadet
Oh god ill puff ditto you Rud. Hey Clint do you think you could give me a ride, or do you know if alexander is going.

Yyo!! Smeet, were you that Jigglypuff that placed 2nd at Sypher's bi-weekly last week?

stackOverflow

Smash Cadet
ya i was, i shoulda placed first. I sandbagged in winners finals and won. Then i sandbagged in the first set of grand finals, but he was way too good. Oh well, that's how you learn.

Met

Smash Ace
goood **** sumeet yo got a new phone i will call you tonight. lets see how many people we can get this weekend. also what are the ride situations? im gonna be dropped off in blacksburg so i will need a ride.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
goood **** sumeet yo got a new phone i will call you tonight. lets see how many people we can get this weekend. also what are the ride situations? im gonna be dropped off in blacksburg so i will need a ride.

Alexander is taking all of us.

Met

Smash Ace
clint i missssssss you
i got a new number btw and a new phone so i will post it later on
also tell your friend this
"learn to competitive nub sauce"

Duhrdy

Smash Apprentice
better be i havn't seen yall **** in a minute
I know, I know. It's a shame. Especially when you consider the fact that when you see me I'll be taking your money :laugh:

Seriously though, looking forward to it.

Top Bottom