• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RAGE - Results and shoutout thread!! THANK YOU BASED CARROLL!!

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
My loss to you was disillusioning because you don't know that MU, but what was way worse was my set against thugz. His MK actually knew how to use tornado effectively in that MU. Although his general antics where super predictable, I couldn't close because I knew that MK had options to put me in a way worse spot, even if Thugz wasn't able to pull those options off. After years of playing aginst Kel, I'm just conditioned not to punish/approach with things that can be countered on reaction, which really limits my options. I ended up winning the set, but I totally didn't deserve to win. I'm tired of playing a game where whether I win or lose depends solely on my oppenents skill/knowledge; I want to play a character that doesn't rely on people running into my moves.

Don't worry, I'm making some progress.

Also ralph, you and I being 2nd seeds apparently doesn't prevent us from playing first round.
I actually know the matchup pretty well since I practice against a few good ROBs on wifi. I agree that I don't know how to use tornado as effectively as other MKs in certain matchups, though it's not one of my preferred go-to pressure moves most of the time despite its famed utility (aside from shield-poking an already "meh" shield or punishing certain limited recoveries), but as a punish/general shenanigan coverage option...fantastic. Against ROB I'd rather carefully work him with tilts/aerials, get him above me, and challenge him to land against options like uair (carefully), u-tilt (so underused against nair shenanigans), SL OoS, or tornado a sloppy landing. That and recovering are where the matchup starts to become a landslide. Tornado against a grounded ROB (who isn't throwing out a tilt or something) with a healthy shield who knows how to punish it is something I'd rather not do too often.

Try playing Peach, or Marth, or Diddy! All three can at least dictate their own pace without relying on the opponent to make critical mistakes more than ROB can. :)

M@v

Subarashii!
great results.

good stuff zinoto. i want to play u one day. maybe at the pex

M@v and berserker- step it up ma doo's.
Not johning here but....did you see my bracket? LOL.
I wanted to do better in losers, but i got the one of the biggest auto loses in r1 winners ;)
:phone:

Kel

Smash Master
Tako, I understand where you are coming from, but to quote Crash, "As a ROB main, there should be no person in the world that you would like to fight less than the guy with the hair..."

My knowledge of the ROB matchup is probably the best you're going to find- so you can kind of count on people not knowing the mU some!

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Shoutouts to SilentSwag for not wearing his hat :(.
So much swag in the hat and he didn't even wear it this time.

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
So far we have AZ's and Carroll's uploads. This is great!

Now someone should upload the Brawl replays we got at the venue's gym's Wii. If that was M@V's Wii, he should either try to get them recorded or have someone else do it for him.

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
Smashboards, why you erase my shoutouts after I spent all that time writing them... Second attempt here.

Biggest shoutout to GigaBowser for bringing Skullgirls, very stupid of me to not get an actual match of it ;_;

Second biggest shoutout to Colaya and his cheating in Soul Calibur V LOL. I CAN'T STOP (PRESSING BUTTONS)!

To Lokii and the TO staff, thanks for an awesome tourney! You guys ran it pretty well, I was really impressed. Wish I had done a bit better (who am I kidding, I'm aiming to win!), but I'll have to grow from this performance.

1: Ally ($288.00) - Gah, wanted to play you again, but found no chance to do so. I'll have to get you next time, nice job winning!\
3: Zinoto ($84.00) - Aha, I knew something was up when I was getting shut down like that... Well played, sir. XD
5: Lain ($24.00) - I STILL COULDA SWORN YOU WERE A FOX MAIN! GGs, glad I didn't get 3-stocked this time lol.
9: KB - Great games, you are super chill and that made a match where we were both getting out all the more enjoyable. But I got your :peach: next time =)
9: Carls - Fun friendlies! Your Fox is very much real. Way to take names here!
13: Mister Eric - Never found out who you are D: We shall have to MM next time.
13: Thugz - GGs, I'm upset I DI'd that DSmash so badly at the end of Game 1 lol.
17: Rabbi - I'd say you did well for your first OoS! Looking forward to playing you again!
17: Berserker - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QnmRfBPbgU&t=4m10s
17: MX - Good to see you again man, good stuff getting first seed in your pool!
17: M@V - Thanks for driving us out, always fun to hang with you guys! X3 Gotta play safer to avoid those SDs though, keep on trucking!
17: Fishy - Didn't see any of your matches D: Nice meeting you though, hope to play you again!
25: SpaceThing - Dang man, Pittsburgh players improving! Should've grabbed you for a few friendlies =P
25: BulletSquall - So you're the guy using the BS tag! I thought there was a Berserker Swordsman imposter LOL XD
25: Tech_Chase - You didn't prepare yourself, so you got no sympathy from me. Okay, bad jokes aside, fun dittos XD
25: KSev - GGs, very nice Snake! You definitely made me exhaust most of my patience supply in our match XD
33: Fosho - Instead of watching me playing Soul Calibur, you should've been like "YO BERSERKER, THE FIGHT IS ON!" >.> Didn't even play you at this D: Good to see you again though.
33: VaNz - Ggs!
33: SoulPech - Ah, that's your tag! Yeah, I was pretty wiped from playing Ike all day, I wanted to autopilot more lol. Great Puff though!
41: Kiest - Thanks for hosting, you and the crew did a great job!
41: TheGreen******* - Ggs!
41: Jiffy - Well done, doing all the corralling for getting matches in and such lol.
41: Lokii - Amazing, amazing event, I could tell you worked pretty hard to make this all happen, so congrats on such a terrific tournament! =D
41: Links - Good to see you again, what happened? D:
49: Hari - Great seeing you again, we should actually grab some friendlies at Hope!
49: Sammy - GGs, always interesting to fight a Luigi haha
49: Carroll (forfeit) - Put your shirt back on!

Also a shoutout to whoever it was playing Dragon's Dogma near the end there and also played some Soul Calibur V, I did not catch your tag D: INCOMING GRIFFIN XD

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
1: Ally ($288.00) - I’m glad you won. Thanks for all the random advice lol.
2: M2K ($132.00) - Words cannot describe.
3: Zinoto ($84.00) - Awesome job at this. You got so much better wtf. I was pretty confident going into our set, but you straight up ***** me. I’m practicing more and coming for you at SPAU2. … and if you lose to Rayquaza at this rate, I will never forgive you :denzel:
5: Lain ($24.00) - I tried :( You suffered the same loses you always do lol… but good job.
9: KB - Fun set as always lol. I like that you like to go in. You did a lot of impressive things that caught me off guard. Looking forward to our next set :) If possible we should practice teams on wifi before SPAU2.
9: Carls - Wow, nice placing lol. I liked your walk up -> grab when the opponent tried to approach and it's usually a good option, but I think you used it too much. Good stuff overall though. I think a lot of people underestimated you.
9: Gio - Michigan’s two worst players placing high?! lol, but good stuff. It was fun playing you in friendlies. We need to get in MK dittos more often.
13: Thugz - Stop creeping me out… even if you’re joking. >_>
13: Ralph_Cecil – Good stuff, I would have liked to play you again in Snake dittos this time lol.
17: Rabbi - I see the SDs run in the family :denzel:. But good stuff at this… and Rob is broken.
17: W.T.P. - Good seeing you again. Thanks for the free fries. I was going to leave before you got back and give someone money for you… glad I didn’t :yeahboi:
17: M@V- Fun pools set. If I remember right, you got too afraid at times and then used too many defensive options. Unfortunate first round match on bracket though… lol.
17: Kee - Thanks a TON for driving. Sorry for falling asleep at the end… wasn’t even trying to lol. You did great at this. Keep it up!
25: BulletSquall - The impression master LOL. The car ride itself was pretty fun. Good job making it out of pools. With more experience, you’ll be doing even better.
25: Tech_Chase - Sorry about doubles >_> That was 100% my fault. And I know you’ll be feeling better about singles later. Fun teaming and hanging out as always. Best dodgeball captain :denzel: :yeahboi: :denzel:
25: JTSM - I’ve played you round 1 of bracket at the last two tourneys I’ve been to… lol. If you want, ask me Snake stuff whenever. I’ll try to help lol.
25: KSev- Snakeeeee. I didn’t really get to see any of your matches though :/. We should friendly at some point.
25: Stewie- Good stuff making it out of pools. I think you’re an underrated Michigan player. Keep working at it.
--pools cut off--
33: Hot_Arms- (Olimar? I don’t think Hot_Arms touched Olimar LOL.) Fun pools matches and I was shocked to see you at this. Shoutouts to all pools format :troll:
33: Clowsui- It was nice playing you finally... lol. Your Marth seems to have gotten better since I played it last.
33: JCav- You’re so much better than this! Don’t worry about it though, just **** the next event.
41: TheRealFatty – Good stuff in pools. I actually thought I was going to lose for the majority of our set D:.
41: FFOri_Bro - Thanks a lot for letting me use your controller. I can’t believe I forgot mine lol. And practice more, pools master.
49: Beanburrito - Weird pools set lol.
49: W.C.N. - lol… was interesting seeing you again. Representing that random.
57: Mr. H - We had like the Snake pool or something lol. Fun Snake dittos, just work on your up close game more instead of just Ftilting.
57: Juu - It was nice talking to you briefly. (I think it was you at least… lol). We should play at some point.

JCav

Smash Lord
1: Ally ($288.00) You da man.
2: M2K ($132.00) Glad we got to play some friendlies.
3: Zinoto ($84.00) One of my favorite players now, I know you'll continue to do well :)
4: Shugo ($48.00) I'm happy that I finally got to meet you, really nice guy, and good job!
5: Lain ($24.00) I appreciate the chat we had after I was knocked out, it helped a lot. GANGSTER MODE!!! lol
5: Kel ($24.00) You have a very good Marth and your placing reflects that.
7: SpartaKick: Impressive placing, it's a shame that we didn't talk more :/
9: Blue: Your DI is far too good lol. Oh and thanks for not chaingrabbing me, not like you needed it ;)
9: Gio: Congratulations on your good placing, I think this is a good representation of your skill level, keep up the good work. I look forward to the next time we play.
13: Mister Eric: Man your ROB is good! You had a bunch of cool tricks that were fun to watch
13: Thugz-: Good job here, but we didn't do that $700 money match! Lol, always good to see you.
17: Rabbi: Nice work, wish we would have talked a little more :/
17: W.T.P.: You don't need Dedede to beat me lol, good job in doubles!
17: Kee: Good job here, glad we finally didn't play! Lol
25: BulletSquall: I'm happy you made it out of pools, and that we didn't play each other ;)
25: Redbeef baron: Our set was classic, makes me think I need a whole lotta :diddy: practice
25: Tech_Chase: You and I were both disappointed in our placings, I wish we woulda talked at the venue. We never seem to play at tournaments lol. Oh and good job in dubz!
25: JTSM: We didn't talk enough. And pingas.
25: Lumi: Best Wolf at this tourney! It was nice to meet you but we didn't do dittos :(
25: KSev: I'm so happy you drove lol. Nice work making it out of pools and I'm now very scared to play you, you're getting a lot better.
25: Stewie: Made me laugh the whole way home, I'm glad I didn't have to face that matchup again lol.
--pools cut off--
33: Hot_Arms: Always good to see you, wish we would have talked more
33: Clowsui: Our money match was not as hype as the last one, and it looks like we both had an off day. I always like talking to you, but I don't like seeing you get so mad :/
41: FFOri_Bro: It's safe to say we both underachieved here, maybe next time we should use less joke characters and try to get better at our smashfests. Regardless, still a good time with you.
41: Tim: Our friendlies were fun, keep with it!
41: Lokii: You did a fabulous job running this event. It was cool meeting you and we had some good matches, if you do another one of these I'll be sure to come :)
49: S.O.S.: Watch Zinoto, then do that.
49: Carroll (forfeit): Made me laugh during our entire dubz set. I could tell you were a melee player by that tech skill ;)
57: Auspher: Our doubles result was disappointing but overall it was nice meeting you and I hope to see you around in the future :)
57: Juu: Too bad you forfeited, I would have liked to play you :/

Goast

Smash Journeyman
Melee shoutouts....

Carroll: shoutouts for being smexy with less clothes. You better be bucketnekkid at the next tourney
JuggleGuy: GG's man. Thanks for the tips regrdless of however hypocritical they may be
Battlecow is a *****: Battlecow is a ***** JK gg's man. Sorry I went half-baked but I wouldve gotten a whoopn from you anyways
Joe Paturnip: MADd EFFING PROPS for fighting through two horrible MU's and still keeping me from brackets. Keep up the work on that peach.
The Luigi player in my pool: Sorry I can't remember your tag but GG's. Keep at it you've got the technical skill =)

Taki: I knew you were good but DAYUM! I loved playing link vs Fox. I wanna play again sometime real soon
Rails: CHAINGRABZZZ. Dude u da man. Awesome seeing you. I'm definitely gonna try to make more regular tourneys. I have a bajillion personal days saved up at work, I had no clue.
Silentswag: Why are you so swag?!!! Thanks for the encouragements. I'll get there....eventually
Dees: Can I MM your Young Link with link >8D

Personal Announcements
Couple things I just gotta say. Firstly thanks to everyone for being awesome. This was the most fun I've had in a GOOD while. Sorry I was a sellout and went marth instead of link... I think I went fox as well. I wasn't trying to sandbag or anything but I still regret doing that. I will be going 100% link... even against sheik and fox... because link is awesome. Also sorry for not supporting ohio tourney like I should. I will really try to make a better effort to attend stuff. I'll spend some time beefing up with everything I learned from you pros and make plans to attend hope 5

BulletSquall

Smash Rookie
Definitely a fun tournament. Had a great time for my first regional.

1: Ally ($288.00) good **** as always, man. I'm really glad you managed to beat m2k.
2: M2K ($132.00) aside from getting bodied by you, I had a great time playing you in friendlies. There's something about getting my **** wrecked by a top player that makes me better and you delivered.
3: Zinoto ($84.00) Awesome job beating Shugo, man! Your diddy is even crazier than I thought and I look forward to the next time I can play you.
5: Lain ($24.00) Ohhhhh Lain....i'm getting tired of losing to you in pools lmaoooo I'm glad I did better against your IC's than last time though, you're an amazing player, man.
5: Kel ($24.00) Although we only had a few friendlies, I learned a lot playing your marth. You have great patience and punish hard.
7: SpartaKick- Holy **** man you did GREAT! :D Way to represent snake, I know it doesn't mean much coming from me but i'm super proud of you for staying snake the majority of the tourney and still kicking *** and taking names. Also, fun car ride for sure. Shoutouts for getting lost looking for a gas station lol I appreciate all the snake advice.
9: Gio-Good **** man, way to represent Michigan
13: Ralph_Cecil- I keep hearing a lot about you man. I'm looking forward to playing you sometime. Nice job representing snake. :)
17: MX- Jeeez dude your yoshi was devastating and its no surprise you got first seed in your pools. ggs
17: W.T.P.- Nice job man, i'm looking forward to playing you again. I promise it wont be as easy as the last time!
17: Kee- Jordan....dude i see so much potential in you. I'm so proud of you for making 2nd seed in pools and reminding people just how terrifying olimar is. I can't wait to see how you'll be in a year.
25: BulletSquall- Try harder next time, ya choke king -__-
25: Redbeef baron- Those were some fun friendlies man. Your diddy has potential and if you practice the snake MU more i have no doubt that you will have it down no problem :)
25: Tech_Chase- Hey man nice job making it out of pools. I know you weren't pleased with your bracket performance but everyone knows how much of a smart, patient, and strong player you really are. The next Oos tourney you attend, i know you'll **** :) Had a blast with the car ride just talking with you and Dan. Thanks 1,000 times over for providing a place to stay for jordan and i. Can't wait to hang out with you guys again.
25: JTSM- We havent talked too much but you are a cool dude. I'm glad you, me, and Nate (Ksev) all made it out of pools. We'll get there in representing snake at a high level :)
25: Lumi- Youre a chill guy, and our games were definitely fun. I hope i provided a good challenge. I'm glad our set went so close. You're an awesome player and i think that your wolf could probably wreck snakes. Just talk to JCAV hahaha
25: KSev- Dude, i find it hilarious how similar we are. Detonating c4's, 'sploding nades, and getting those fsmash reads hahaha I think it's ridiculous how similar we performed too hahaha Good **** man. We'll both get way better down the line. You can count on that.
25: Stewie- It was nice talking with you man, congrats on getting out of pools, I want to fight your DDD again sometime.
33: Clowsui- Thanks man, I hope i can get to play you the next tourney we attend.
33: JCav- Bro, don't sweat pools. You're an awesome wolf. Definitely top 5 in michigan, and you'll destroy the competition at the next tourney.
41: FFOri_Bro- It was nice seeing you man. Nice job being the only one in pools to take a match off ally! I'm looking forward to seeing your progress.
41: Kiest- Dude....our matches were fun. You did great. If you had finished that chaingrab on delfino we woulda gone to game 3 and it coulda been anyone's set. It was nice playing you.
49: Beanburrito- It was fun doing friendlies with ya man. To this day I still seem to fall for that DK Cypher Spike lol You've got potential man!
49: Hari- Good games. It was nice meeting ya!
49: S.O.S- Nick, for your first tourney you did good. I hope you had a good time brother. Just keep talking with zinoto and you'll be stomping on faces in no time :)

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
1: Ally ($288.00) - wait did you actually beat ori bro? how?
2: M2K ($132.00) - lookin cute at the tourney :woman:
3: Zinoto ($84.00) - u r so badz, eat my grenadez lul. Ragin4lyfe
4: Shugo ($48.00) - hope my joke was tolerable :yeahboi: :denzel: :kobe: :shugo:
5: Lain ($24.00) - stay cute. Next time ill have twice as many herbs for you to be scared of
5: Kel ($24.00) - stay free bby grl :rayquaza: #Igotbaddemeanor
7: SpartaKick - so free. soooo free. jk thanks for doing well, love you <3
7: AlphaZealot - youre my long time hero. Now if only i could meet ninjalink
9: KB - you looked busy so i didnt ask but next time lets mm
9: Carls - good job beating thugz even though he hard countered you.
9: Gio - hey there q t.
13: Mister Eric - next time my friend. I got you. thanks for the inspiring words: 'get better.' Ill be looking for the extended release soon
13: Thugz - love you
17: Rabbi - omg youre good
17: Tako - i like your hair. Real talk
17: Berserker - your shoutout to yourself brought me to tears
17: W.T.P. - thanks for driving bby. And for the coffee, i wouldnt have made it home without it
17: Kee - youre awesome. Keep coming to tourneys please.
25: SpaceThing - i got lucky, youre good
25: Tech_Chase - ive debated going gay for you so many times
25: JTSM - youre fun to hang out with. Dont quit anytime soon plz
25: Stewie - good job making it out of pools! you new mi players are getting good fast
--pools cut off--
33: Hot_Arms - i knew you were bad :yeahboi:
33: Clowsui - i see a friendship coming on <3
33: JCav - next time lets talk more, conversation with you is interesting
41: FFOri_Bro - thanks for the advice, you won me a match. Keego harbor/sylvan4life
41: Lokii - sweet tourney! youre energetic which made it more entertaining.

ty4life bby girls <3

Kee

Smash Rookie
This was my first tournament out of state and was definitely worth the anticipation. The only johns that I have are the fact that I went 40 hours without sleep, and playing SK in brackets right after I played Ralph Cecil even though SK and I were in the same pools. However, I understand the time constraints, and the difficulty of organizing a tournament of this magnitude. Anyways, some shoutouts in no particular order:

1: Ally ($288.00)-Good stuff winning. It was fun housing with you, Derek, Dan and Jake. I am glad that I got an opportunity to meet and play you in some friendlies.
2: M2K ($132.00)-Man, it's one thing to have watched you play and it is another thing to actually play against you. It's almost as if everything I try against you will be beaten and punished. Thanks so much for playing some friendlies with me and being cool about it.
3: Zinoto ($84.00)-Wow, keep up the good work and keep repping Michigan. I look forward to playing against you more in the future Michigan tournaments. Also, Thanks for helping me warm up beforehand and getting the suck out of my system before tournament play lol.
4: Shugo ($48.00)-I've heard plenty of good things about you. I am sad that I didn't get to meet and play some friendlies with you. Hopefully we will do so in the near future.
5: Lain ($24.00)-Hey, we need to friendly soon! We always end up doing something else or getting too busy when I want to get some matches with you.
5: Kel ($24.00)-Hey buddy, it was nice meeting you and getting some friendlies in before the tournament. Like I said for Zinoto, I am not as bad as those friendlies would suggest lol. Hope to play you again soon.
7: SpartaKick-We had some damn close matches that were heartbreaking for me. You are definitely on of Michigan's best so keep it up. Also, that car ride was tolerable thanks to you, Derek and Jake. Hanging with you guys was lots of fun and hopefully we will do this again soon.
7: AlphaZealot-So I heard that you have been helping my friend S.O.S. I know that he appreciates it and I do as well. I hope that we could meet and do some friendlies in the near future.
9: KB-I am not sure if I met you. If I did, I am sorry. Blame the 40 hours of no sleep.
9: Carls-Awesome stuff in pools and brackets too. I learned quite a bit playing against your fox and am looking forward to more matches hopefully.
9: Blue-I am not sure if I met you. If I did, I am sorry. Blame the 40 hours of no sleep lol.
9: Gio-Nice job man. You are a great player and you definitely deserved this ranking. Keep it up.
13: Mister Eric-I heard that your ROB is very good. I hope to meet you and play against you a bit in the future.
13: Thugz-Good job placing so well this tournament. It was pretty cool talking to you and please teach me metaknight lol
13: Ralph_Cecil-Our set was definitely a good one. You are an excellent player and all of the good things that I have heard about you are indeed true.
13: Suyon-Nice job bringing it back on game 1. That really set tthe tone for the next game and hopefully I can get a rematch with you.
17: Rabbi-Dude, you saved my life that day. if you didn't take me to get some food, I would have really struggled that day and would probably have fallen asleep during my sets lol. Now we definitely need to do some friendlies.
17: Tako-I believe that I have seen you play, but I did not get to meet you. I hope to meet you soon.
17: BerserkerI am not sure if I met you. If I did, I am sorry. Blame the 40 hours of no sleep lol.
17: MX-I am not sure if I met you. If I did, I am sorry. Blame the 40 hours of no sleep lol.
17: W.T.P.-You are seriously awesome. Enough said. Oh, and thanks for offering me the coke. I really appreciate it.
17: M@V-I know know olimar is gay even I have to admit it. You played very well in pools and did not deserve the terrible bracket placement.
17: Kee-Will you marry me?
17: Fishy-I am not sure if I met you. If I did, I am sorry. Blame the 40 hours of no sleep lol.
25: SpaceThing-I am not sure if I met you. If I did, I am sorry. Blame the 40 hours of no sleep lol.
25: BulletSquall-I am not sure if I met you. If I did, I am sorry. Blame the 40 hours of no sleep lol... You knew that I had to do that. Hahaha it is such a blessing to be your friend and brawl sparring partner. You and I have grown so much as smashers and I am looking forward to many more matches, salt and success. Also, thanks for helping me to navigate while I turned into a zombie while driving. You saved all of our lives lol.
25: Redbeef baron-I am not sure if I met you. If I did, I am sorry. Blame the 40 hours of no sleep lol.
25: Tech_Chase-You already got a bunch of words of encouragement so I will just say that you know that you are a great player and a hard worker so I know that you will get even better as long as you put the work in. Thanks for the housing as well. I enjoyed our conversation about IT and I will let you know what happens with my cert exam coming up. I am looking forward to hanging out with you at home.
25: JTSM-You are a really good player and an even better person. Thank you for all of the encouragement
25: Lumi-I am not sure if I met you. If I did, I am sorry. Blame the 40 hours of no sleep lol.
25: KSev-Thanks for helping out with driving Macomb and the others to the tourney. Good job making it to pools and we definitely need to hang and smash soon.
25: Stewie-It was nice seeing you and talking to you as well. Good job getting out of pools and like others said, you are a good, underrated player with lots of potential.
--pools cut off--
33: Hot_Arms-Man, those were some great matches. I can't believe that I got those lucky finishes on ps1 and delfino. You deserved to be in brackets, and I hope that I get to play you more in the future
33: Fosho-I am not sure if I met you. If I did, I am sorry. Blame the 40 hours of no sleep lol.
33: Blimp-I am not sure if I met you. If I did, I am sorry. Blame the 40 hours of no sleep lol.
33: Clowsui-Thank you so much for doing some friendlies with me and giving me some tips with the oli marth matchup. I am sorry that I wasn't as responsive as I should have been, but I was really losing steam there. You are excellent with marth and I hope to see you in the future Michigan tournaments.
33: VaNz-I am not sure if I met you. If I did, I am sorry. Blame the 40 hours of no sleep lol.
33: SoulPech-I am not sure if I met you. If I did, I am sorry. Blame the 40 hours of no sleep lol.
33: JCav-I know that you are probably dissapointed with your results, but we all know how good of a player you are. I am looking forward to going to more tournaments with you and trying to prevent you from timing me out lol.
33: King-I am not sure if I met you. If I did, I am sorry. Blame the 40 hours of no sleep lol.
41: TheRealFatty-Our set was a classic. You are a great player that should have made it to brackets. Good luck, and keep up the good work.
41: FFOri_Bro-Looks like you were in a tough situation there. Shake it off and I know that you will grow to be a great player. Thanks for telling me about marco going to the gas station. That saved my life lol.
41: Kiest-I am not sure if I met you. If I did, I am sorry. Blame the 40 hours of no sleep lol.
41: Tim-I am not sure if I met you. If I did, I am sorry. Blame the 40 hours of no sleep lol.
41: TheGreen*******-I am not sure if I met you. If I did, I am sorry. Blame the 40 hours of no sleep lol.
41: Jiffy-I am not sure if I met you. If I did, I am sorry. Blame the 40 hours of no sleep lol.
41: Lokii-Thank you so much for hosting this tournament. It was a pleasure meeting you as well. Sorry that I acted like a confused zombie lol.
41: Links-I am not sure if I met you. If I did, I am sorry. Blame the 40 hours of no sleep lol.
49: Beanburrito-You have a solid DK. Keep up the good work
49: Mothers Against Drunk Driving-I am not sure if I met you. If I did, I am sorry. Blame the 40 hours of no sleep lol.
49: Hari-I am not sure if I met you. If I did, I am sorry. Blame the 40 hours of no sleep lol.
49: Avion-I am not sure if I met you. If I did, I am sorry. Blame the 40 hours of no sleep lol.
49: Sammy-I am not sure if I met you. If I did, I am sorry. Blame the 40 hours of no sleep lol.
49: S.O.S.-We finally got you to a tournament lol. Have faith in yourself and you will be a great player. You have a bunch of potential so keep it going and get to more tourneys with Jake and me.
49: Carroll (forfeit)-I am not sure if I met you. If I did, I am sorry. Blame the 40 hours of no sleep lol.
49: W.C.N.-I am not sure if I met you. If I did, I am sorry. Blame the 40 hours of no sleep lol.
57: Mr. H-GG's in pools. I hope to play you again someday.
57: denzi-I am not sure if I met you. If I did, I am sorry. Blame the 40 hours of no sleep lol.
57: Auspher-I am not sure if I met you. If I did, I am sorry. Blame the 40 hours of no sleep lol.
57: Juu -It was cool meeting you. I am looking forward to playing against you in the future.
9001: I-75 south-I hope that your first born child dies in your arms.

Thank you to the staff that hosted this event. It was a blast and I am looking forward to more of your events in the future. I am sorry that I didn't get to meet all of you. Next time I will have had some sleep.

clowsui

Smash Legend
@Kee it's no problem LOL. To your credit I really had to turn it on in all 7 friendlies that we played. Seven consecutive comebacks is ridiculously difficult, I have no doubt in my mind you'd have a great shot at beating me in tournament.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Although I see no singles matches I really want to watch yet, it's shoutouts time.

Mew2king - Liked how I was able to actually keep up with you in teams. It was fun to watch you play, and I enjoyed playing against you in teams. Next time we're at the same tourney, I demand a MM.

VaNz - I'm extremely glad we got to team, was definitely a real birthday treat. I'm going to do my best to work out the kinks, and I can't apologize enough for ****ing those sets up. But you've always been a bro. Thanks for everything Jaden.

Juggleguy - Looks like this freebie finally got a price tag. Rob, I'm always happy to see you, especially when you go out of the way to go to OH from MI. I'm already anticipating TBH2, and I can't wait to help staff. Looking forward to it.

Nakamaru - When I saw your name on the sheet, I literally had a "well....****" moment. I'm able to keep up with you but you always go so god damn fast. Granted, you kicked my *** in pools. Can't wait for the next tourney we meet at.

SilentSwag - Young Johnathan. My, how you've grown. You still look like a little hood rat but damn dude, your Sheik and Falco wreck all my options. I'm really glad to see how well and fast you're progressing Johnny. Keep it up.

Taki - Your Fox needs to slow the **** down. Holy ****. I think I'm just going to go Marth next time, cause you always seem to outdo me every time we play in tourney. Speaking of which, isn't this like the third or fourth tournament we've been at together that we play each other in bracket? That coincidence....

Carroll - Dude, you are coming a long way. I used to think we were even at best but I'm clearly wrong. Looks like I'm going to have to step my game up so that next time we money match, it's me taking your $5 and not the other way around like it has been. Good sets in doubles too, god, so devastating. So based. So swaaagggggg.

Green Ranger - Didn't play many serious games vs you but I had fun with the few friendlies we played as always. Always a pleasure. Oh, p.s., don't **** my Kirby so hard next time.

Ralis - Sucks we didn't play too many games at tourney but we play all the time so its whatever. Good job in bracket Peter, you're doing so well, and look at how well it paid off. You're finally starting to make a name for yourself. Keep at it.

Zinoto - Honestly, your Doc disgusts me. Like, I remember all the friendlies we played in MI and I knew it'd turn out similar to those sets. At least I went down with a fight, but damn. Good job destroying me in pools, but you should've done better in bracket!

Slarti - I hope you know everytime I rage/troll you, you know its out of love. I guess its just always been that I thought you weren't better than me, and it's just difficult to accept that you're improving immensely. I'm only going to say this once, so take it as it is: Good **** Slarts.

S1 - I really hate your Fox. It moves too much. Didn't see you coming at all when the Ashtabula baby boom happened, but I'm glad it did. You challenge me everytime we play, whether I admit to it or not, and I'm grateful we get to chill and smash. Thanks for coming over with the crew Friday, I had a blast.

Gunpunch - Totally ignored me when I tried to talk to you. Totally cool though, next time I'm going to get up in your face and MM that Samus. Real talk. :p

J-Bro - Jesus. You scared the living daylights out of me in Dodgeball with all that swag-presence. I always enjoy sitting down and playing a few friendlies with you Davey. You're definitely getting better. I can't bust out the Mario whenever I want to anymore on you haha

Gio - This guy. Didn't see much of you, except when you and Lain were coming back inside. Gee, wonder where you two went? Loooooooool

Sweet - So, is that two tournaments now that we've been in the same pool? ****ing gay. But you're picking that Sheik up quick. Don't go Zelda unless you're serious about it. Remember that bro talk on Friday? That was for Sheik damnit, not Zelda haha, but either way man you're getting hella better and I'm glad to see you and everyone else improving. Stay Sweet, mmk?

DEES - I saw you multiple times but we never played. The hell Marco? Quit camping in the Men's room with Short Jerk Double Fap and come out and play.

Lain - Your Marth brought it in teams. ****ty that you got dq'd, but I know what happened :happysheep: We need to play some singles next time, no if's, and's, or buttsecks.

Drillbit Sammy - Sorry I had to play so gay. Max came up to me and told me I was about to get 2-0'd by you so I wanted to rub it in his face moreso and not yours. Stay slippery, future Luigi pro.

Joe Paturnip - Worst birthday present ever. But is that enough for this shoutout? No, didn't think so. You were ferocious at Dodgeball, much like that girl with that *** you main. You're getting so much better dude, like you got everything down, now you just need to tweak your style around. Ya dig? Thanks for coming with the rest of Bula Friday, I had so much fun.

MAJOR THREAT ZACH DILL - Major threat is major, lol. Glad to see you again man, sucks we had pools together but I was shocked to see you coming in under the rader that second set when we ditto'd haha

HouseWife - To be completely honest, I'm not exactly sure what to say because you're a Canton female and they don't go to tournaments so like uhhhhhhhhhh lol But it was cool that you came and that one match you played in pools that I watched was ****. Best tag for a female smasher, ever lol

Blue Rouge - Tooooooommmmmmmmmmmm omg you're alive! Glad to see that Ness make it's return but it was kinda ****ty it was in teams against me and Jaden :( Hopefully I get to play you soon cause it's been too long man.

Dinko - You entered the tourney? Daaayyyyummmm. Well, besides the gift my mom gave me lol yours was the next best. Glad you came over Friday with Slarts, it was fun!

Vanir - You just scream little annoying brother to me. Like, it's so silly. But why so free? You're supposed to be the prodigy child, remember? Don't prove me to be a liar. Get at it.

Special Shoutout to Lokii for making me spazz the **** out on my birthday when I read the text saying we lost the venue. GOSH. But you got my shirt size, so it's coo.

And lastly.....

Z-Axis/Skyson - You know, you guys are part of the reason I even play smash. All the stupid **** that happens when we play friendlies, all the stupid **** that happens in general. The first time I met you two, and I played you guys, I knew I wanted to be as good as the both of you. You were both my motivation; the reason I played to get better. I always had to have my try-hard pants on vs you guys because it was the only way I could keep up without you guys breaking a sweat. If it wasn't for you two, and all the rage, and all the SD's, I wouldn't be where I am today. So my thanks to both of you, for just being two of the most awesome guys I know. Thanks for everything.

And now, my intensive solo-training for Fox/Falco/Marth begins. Next stop: Top 10 @ FC. See you all who are going to FC then!

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
Dempt- you're the one who makes no sense. Me sticking out my neck to arrange the driving so you just have to go back to your house and you get mad at me for over-complicating things, lol. I'm not better than you if you don't SD... XD
Juggleguy- wow. You are so much better than you were last time I saw you play, it's crazy. And you were even pretty good back then too.
BLUEROUGE- THE SMARTEST TEAMMATE EVER.
Vanz- I don't believe you held out on me and never mentioned that you float cancel nair with Z... My life has been changed.
Carroll- Even though your fox is a jerk, you're a pretty cool guy.

more shoutouts if I feel like it.

Skyson

Smash Ace
I have to say, my set with Slarts is kind of amazing. I've already watched it five times. :3 EVERY SINGLE STOCK, SO INTENSE.

Top Bottom