• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Recovery Tier List (Updated 1-5-07)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Courtofdoom

Smash Apprentice
So... then that means that Pichu should be right after Pikachu right? Or is it the otherway around since Pichu has only 1 frame lag on landing?

Z-N_Freak

Smash Ace
Magus420 said:
Maybe you should read it again? Yes, pika's first is longer, but pichu's 2nd is longer, adding up to the same distance overall.

If they are at a decent percent and get hit by a decently strong attack, they're not going to be able to go over the person afterwards. I play someone who mains ICs often, and if I get him a good amount off stage that he needs to over-b to get back, he usually doesn't get back if I'm using someone who can hit reasonably hard.
I get it now I thought that the frames was a distance or something xD
srr for beiing stupid

I think that Pika should be above Pichu as Pichu is a tad slower (3 frames per everything exept his landing) The landing is nice except if you can't land you don't have any use of that. By that I mean he is easier to edgeguard.

Soanevalck

Smash Ace
he's still pretty hard to edge guard though, his up B is still fast and is just as useful as pika's

the only reasons i'd say pika is better is because pika's up B can also be used as an attack which can be used to stun the opponent for a brief moment, slightly faster, and pichu's recovery can add around 1-8 damage each time

ESAM

Smash Ace
SEFL representing samus in the sunshine state
Luigi should be pretty high because he CAN hvae one of the best recoveries if he gets a few misfires he serves you. So he should be at least higher than that because it isn't near the best if he doesn't get misfires but if he does he is teh ownzors.

HxCKoski

Smash Apprentice
are u serious???? G&W??? he probly has the highest verticle recovery in the game

and sheik being way higher then zelda???

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow. Lots of comments. I'm going to try to address everyone's questions.

-First a couple of people suggested that samus be higher than pikachu's... I really don't know about this one. I'd like more input about this because right now I stuck between these two.

-Someone suggested peach to be higher and I disagree with that. Her vertical recovery sucks IMO. I have edgehogged so many peaches; her horizontal recovery is top tier but her vertical is mediocre at best. I'd like to leave her as is; in fact, lower than pichu now that I agree with a lot of you guys saying that pikachu and pichu should be side by side. I just think that pika's/pichu's recovery is a lot more unpredictable than peach's by far. They also have a lot better vertical recovery. Which brings me to my next point...

A couple of people asked me about jiggs vs mewtwo... people thought jiggs has more options and better recovery. I like to agree if it weren't for the fact that when jiggs gets spiked at around 35% and higher, she isn't coming back. She can do rising pounds/5 jumps all she wants, she isn't coming back. Whereas mewtwo can recover from spikes a lot better cause she has a better vertical recovery.

Someone mentioned icy's being higher but I think magus said it best that they may have a top tier recovery when it comes to distance but they are really predictable. The up and b is pretty nice but once there is a solo iceclimber, it's hard not to be able to predict where he is going to land and just simply knock him back out for a second, third, fourth. edgeguard.

Game and watch.... again I don't like his lack of horizontal recovery. I just think he lacks variation to be higher on the tier list. He can recover from far away but is easily edgehogged. I dunno, I'm open to the possibility of moving him up though.

And yes, shiek should be a lot higher than zelda for that person who questioned that. Shiek has invincibility frames, enough said. She is a ***** to edgeguard; you can't really intercept a recovering shiek; zelda has 1) an extremely laggy landing from her up b. 2) An extremely slow recovery that is hard to sweetspot with. 3) An inability to DI while floating in the air after upbing which makes it extremely predictable.
------------------------

Changes I'll make for now is pichu next to pikachu. I'm still stuck about the link vs fox argument I'd like more input about that. Same with samus vs pikachu and mewtwo vs jiggs. I'm going to put in more thought about luigi's placement now that someone mentioned it. I'd like to hear more about these matchups. If I missed someone's post and I didn't address it I apologize I had a lot to read at one time.

So the new tier list reads pichu movinig up above peach next to pikachu, pikachu and samus tied, fox and link tied until I hear more about these two close matchups.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
So I added the bottom half of the tier list now.

I'm not going to explain every one of my choices unless people ask but I will explain the ones where I think would be the most debatable.

Falco: Higher than 4 of the cast you may ask? So many options. Short phatasm, sweetspotted forward b, up b in which you can angle in many different ways to mindgame the opponent, the same up b which you can ride walls with ease and be able to tech at will, the ability to mix in a shine to mindgame, walljump to accompany a tech...so many options which can keep your opponent second guessing. Sure the distance sucks, but so does docs and roy. Roy sinks like a rock which makes for lack of vertical recovery and doc has no horizontal recovery, or very little of it. My zelda argument can be found throughout this post and CF...most predictable recovery ever and the inability to use his down and b for infinite jumps at will.

Game and watch: My argument can be found in the above post.

Magus420

Smash Master
B-Will said:
And yes, shiek should be a lot higher than zelda for that person who questioned that. Shiek has invincibility frames, enough said. She is a ***** to edgeguard; you can't really intercept a recovering shiek; zelda has 1) an extremely laggy landing from her up b. 2) An extremely slow recovery that is hard to sweetspot with. 3) An inability to DI while floating in the air after upbing which makes it extremely predictable.
No. Sheik's recovery is one of the easier ones to deal with if you know how to. Just hold onto the ledge to force sheik to either go straight up above the edge or onto the stage to avoid an edgehog, then stand up and knock it back off. The landing lag is a exactly the same as zelda's is, and you're using that as a con for zelda? Zelda can at least get further in on stage to avoid getting hit afterwards. How difficult it is doesn't change how good it is. I almost never mess up where I want to go with her recovery. For 3 you don't want to be teleporting way up into the air anyway though. Don't get me wrong, it's not a very great recovery, but the points you used aren't that good. The main thing is, she is almost always going to try to sweetspot, so a good amount of the distance is effectively lost because they will usually just hold the ledge, and in order to land far enough away to be safe when landing on the stage you'll have to be closer.

Skylink

Smash Lord
A house made of brick, wood, and plaster (I think)
B-will, this recovery list is messed up all over. First of all, Dr. MARIO AND FALCO HAVE THE WORST RECOVERY! NOT CAPTAIN FALCON! Mario's recovery is not one whole tier underneath luigi's. Luigi does not belong in LOW TIER. Zelda does not belong in BOTTOM TIER. Mewtwo does not have th best recovery in the game, And samus should be in top tier, with peach as well. Zelda should be in high tier. Yoshi should go down. Ganon should go down, as he cannot move horizontally nearly as quickly in the air as C. Falcon.

Soanevalck

Smash Ace
B-Will said:
A couple of people asked me about jiggs vs mewtwo... people thought jiggs has more options and better recovery. I like to agree if it weren't for the fact that when jiggs gets spiked at around 35% and higher, she isn't coming back. She can do rising pounds/5 jumps all she wants, she isn't coming back. Whereas mewtwo can recover from spikes a lot better cause she has a better vertical recovery.
that may be so, but at around 35% she isnt gonna get knocked of the stage that far

she'll have plenty of ways to deal with people trying to spike her, and as i already mentioned, with her DI and rising pound, she has a very high chance of avoiding a spike

with DI alone she could get out of the way of falco's spike and then edge hog him, and with marth its just keeping her distance and trying to anticipate his next move, and going back to the stage when it's safest

those are the two main spikers and she has many ways around getting spiked by them

that is why she should most definitely be above mewtwo, once he's spiked, he might be able to get back up, but he has a higher chance of being sent back down

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
Skylink said:
B-will, this recovery list is messed up all over. First of all, Dr. MARIO AND FALCO HAVE THE WORST RECOVERY! NOT CAPTAIN FALCON! Mario's recovery is not one whole tier underneath luigi's. Luigi does not belong in LOW TIER. Zelda does not belong in BOTTOM TIER. Mewtwo does not have th best recovery in the game, And samus should be in top tier, with peach as well. Zelda should be in high tier. Yoshi should go down. Ganon should go down, as he cannot move horizontally nearly as quickly in the air as C. Falcon.
Alright, I made a couple of changes after reading your post. I agree that Dr. Mario has a worse recovery than CF but falco I dunno yet. His recovery is a lot more predictable than CF, CF has only one option whereas falco has many.

I moved zelda quite a few spaces up when thinking about it so hopefully she is in the right spot now.

I moved mewtwo down one for the time being. I think peach's recovery is overrated so I am going to keep her as is for now.

I moved ganon down too, maybe not far enough I'd like to see what others think about that.
_______

I don't like the fact that there are only 2 in high tier so if anybody have any suggestions how to rearrange the tiers, let me know. Also, keep the opinions coming, this tier list is not finished yet. Mic mentioned there is a chance for this to get stickied in the compendium if this is 100% complete and accurate so let's keep working on it.

Skylink

Smash Lord
B-Will, your recovery tier list is pretty accurate now, but there are some less than obvious flaws with it. My other post was dealing with only the obvious ones. Now, upon further examination of your post and reasonings behing charachter placement...

First of all, when I said that C. falcon has better recovery than the worst, I didn't mean that he shouild be 2nd worst. He belongs in low or mid tier at least, IMO, he has high horizontal DI speed, and can come back from very long distances. He also can counter edgegaurds with his Uair flip and his Dair spike.
Zelda definantly has a better recovery than Shiek. Why would people go through the lost momentum and lag while falling to their death to transform to Zelda? Her Up B deserves more credid than you're giving it, and it's landlag is totally irrelivant. It also not hard to sweetspot, and Zelda has invincibility frames too.
Game&Watch belongs higher placement. He doesn't have horrendous horizontal movemnt, and his up B is already pretty high. He is also small, and with any degree of DI, difficult to edgegaurd.
Not really a change, but mid tier is a little big, high is small, so I recommend you have IC's in High tier.
I imagine that Marth and Roy would have more related recoveries, but you prolly know more about this more than I do, cuz I haven't faced a roy in at least a year.

Other than that, that's it. Totally accurate. Great job, B-Will!

gigayoshi

Smash Journeyman
Marth middle tier? He sucks, and this is coming from someone who has played as him. Plus ICs are the best and G&W 2nd best. I agree with the Samus and Jigglypuff since Samus can Bomb jump, but I never regarded Mewtwo as high recovery. :confused: Falco sucks, I agree, he's so easy to edge guard and shine.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
Alright changes to the tier list have been made based on what you all said.

First off, I made marth slightly lower for now because I second marth and on second thought, his recovery isn't very good this is true. I may move him lower even more.

Zelda I made a little higher but I had to draw the line somewhere. Like I said her up b is really hard to DI, if not, almost impossible once airborne so that is basically why I can't seem to move her up anymore than that.

Game and Watch...I dunno everytime I fought against a game and watch I'm usually able to kill them by either edgehog/guard at a lower percentage than I could against a donkey kong or a marth. I think part of it has to do, not with the recovery itself, but with game and watch being so light. He is knocked back farther, thus is going to be farther away before recovering. Maybe his recovery itself is good, but game and watch is not good for it. So...maybe judging it by the recovery itself, I'll make it higher.

I changed the tier a little bit, making ice climbers with fox and link...any other suggestions?

And lastly, I moved samus above mewtwo just because that is what the majority agreed upon. However, I can't see mewtwo moving below pichu, pikachu, and peach I"m pretty adamant about that.

Keep the comments coming..

EDIT: Oh, I think CF's recovery is garbage too. No variety whatsover. So ****ing predictable and you can't even have the luxury of using infinite jump because his down b goes so low....

DokturSea

Smash Lord
Earthbound360 said:
Mr. G&W has very good recovery. IIRC, the second highest in the game next to the IC. They also have good recovery. They can recover vericaly as well as horizontally. Those two deserve high tier.

Ness may not have the best recover, but when you think about it, it is fairly good. You can slope up the wall of FD and you can sweetspot the ledge with skill. It can also send you in infinite directions. And with a lot of skill, it can prevent being edgeguarded by preventing knockback (via PKthunder barrier). He deserves mid.

Yoshi's recovery is also not too good. Sure it goes high and long, but most likely if you are sent flying off the edge, you are high on damage. If Yoshi's high on damage, a good aerial will stop him. And Sheik is not that good either. It can be somewhat predicted, which could lead to a smash. It also doesn't go that far, and what if you get beneath the ledge? You cant slope up wall with teleport move, unlike FireFox and Super JUmp Puch, so if you do without your second jump, your screwed. They deserve Mid.
I can't believe you actually think Ness' recovery is better that Yoshi's. Ness can be knocked out of his UpB combo way more than Yoshi can get knocked off after he uses his two jumps.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
There is nothing official about this list.

Who cares about recovery anyways? It is all situational and dependant on character versus character matchups. Falcons recovery is alot better versus any character that isn't Doc or Mario for example. Jiggly/Peach/Samus have the best recoverys because they can A)Mix things up the most and not be the most dependant (because they have the most options) and B)they have the farthest reaching recoveries *this is the more obvious statement.

Who cares about mewtwo's recovery, he is so big and goofy that it doesn't matter, if you use predictability as a reason to lower the Ice Climbers the same should be used for Mewtwo, along with the fact that he can be dismantled by anyone because he is so vulnerable in the air (and on the ground, he's just one ****ty character who isn't worth a ****).

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
An Actual Recovery Tier List:

Top Tier
1. Jigglypuff
2. Samus
3. Peach
4. Mewtwo (you convinced me...)

Upper Tier
5. Pikachu
6. Ganon
7. IceClimbers
8. Fox
9. Zelda

High Tier
10. Pichu
11. Marth
12. Sheik
13. Mario
14. Link (hookshot>2D)

Middle Tier
15. Luigi
16. Young Link
17. Game and Watch (... I still think his r is better than luigi's)
18. Ness
19. Yoshi

Low Tier
20. Kirby
21. Capt. Falcon (note that his recovery is not listed in bottom)
22. Roy
23. Bowser
24. Donkey Kong

Bottom Tier
25. Falco
26. Doctor Mario

How's that good sirs... well, except for maybe Doll ;)

ChozenOne Out.

Skylink

Smash Lord
Chozen one, that is just about perfect, and well divided, but there is one problem. Links recovery is better than Mid tier material. He has weight, It should be at least high tier. Shiek and link should be switched. And Gannon should be a little lower in upper...

Card

Smash Lord
ChozenOne said:
Top Tier
1. Mewtwo
2. Jigglypuff
3. Samus
4. Peach

Upper Tier
5. Ganon
6. Pikachu
7. IceClimbers
8. Fox
9. Zelda

High Tier
10. Pichu
11. Mario
12. Marth
13. Sheik
14. Game and Watch

Middle Tier
15. Luigi
16. Link
17. Young Link
18. Ness
19. Yoshi

Low Tier
20. Kirby
21. Capt. Falcon
22. Roy
23. Bowser
24. Donkey Kong

Bottom Tier
25. Falco
26. Doctor Mario

In my opinion, this is a better recovery tier list than the original posters. I only have one disagreement with the entire list; Young Link and Link being below Game & Watch. I find it strange how Game&Watch who has very below average horizontal recovery, and a fairly predictable Up+B, as well as it being one of the most DIFFICULT Up+B's to Sweet Spot the Edge with, is higher on the tier list than say Link or Young Link, who have very versatile recoveries (Hookshot or Up+B) as well as them being difficult to edge against.

My 2 cents.

Wuss

Smash Champion
dude chz1, no way. Samus, peach and jiggly have better rec. than mewtwo. He has no options. They have much better mindgames with their recovery than mew2 does. samus jiggs and peach can all stall for a while if necessary, mw2 cant. He has good recovery, but hes like 4 or 5 IMO.

Doll

Smash Journeyman
Imo

Top Tier

1. Samus- She has a godly horizontal recovery due to her bomb jumps, with the help of her grapple, she could come back from anywhere, unlike jigz when she fall all the way down the stage, she would always make it back... like always? Ok, this **** can comes all the way back just by grappling on the pole all the way down in Fountain of Dream, go play SSBM and go look at the huge distance, and tell me that isn't amazing. Add to her recovery game (I'm not sure if this tier should be about how effective a character's recovery is or what distance it covers, imo it should be how effective.), she is one of the hardest character to edge guard, with the ability to manipulate direction with bomb jumps adding to her ability to grapple off a bomb, it's fricking hard to read a Samus.

2. Jigglypuff- Well this puff ball is equip with her cute side B. just by doing side B side B side B, she has an almost perfect infinite horizontal recovery. Blessed with 5 jumps (off stage), and an amazing air mobility. She deserved this spot.

3. Peach- Her float alone can transport her from one edge to the next on FD... That's a huge distance. Her decent double jump also covers some good distance. Adding with her umbrella... She can make it back from anywhere. Even if a peach got shined by fox all the way down FD. This ***** can use her butt to propel her back if she come how managed to get near the stage's wall. She barely lost to Jigz.

4. Pikachu- I think his U B and his ability to side B is pretty darn good. side b covers a lot of distance. Believe it or not.

Upper Tier

5. Gannon- Unlike mewtwo, or anyone beside C. Falcon, He can get this double jump back with the foot. That's umm one more option in the air that mewtwo and everyone else don’t have.

6. Mewtwo- yes, his double jump is good and his up b is pretty darn good also. But when he's compare to the others above him, he just doesn't have option. What? Double jump and then up B? Ooohh that's so unique.

7. Pichu: Same as pikachu only a little bit ******** and hurt himself when he recovers, also less distance. Joy.

8. Zelda: Humongous up B. Can use her forward air to help boost a bit. Not much, but some.

9. Ice climber: Only if up B is available, if not they're not very good.

High Tier

10. Link: Bomb jumps with grapple, enough said. More options in the air = better <3.

11. Y Link: No bomb jumps for help unless he holds it as it explodes. But in version 1.0 he can use the boomerang grapple cancel glitch to help boost him up with a considerable distance. His grapple is there also, just lesser than that of Link's.

12. Fox: His up B is huge, .... but that's like it for him. His side b isn’t that bad either.

13. Marth: Side B with a huge vertical up b. Pretty good, since he's a floatie, he can covers more distance with side b than Roy.

14. Kirby: 5 jumps plus huge vertical up b, I don't see why this should be below sheik.... Chz1 obviously doesn't play kirby. He's a floatie.. The **** about him and his weight? He isn't fat. He can use his fair to cover some distance also.

Middle Tier

15. Luigi: Same with pikachu, miss fire also help. Just more options, ya know? His up b isn't that bad for a vertical distance anyway.

16. Ness: Good double jump plus a pretty darn far up b. But for effectiveness, this boy sucks.

17. C. Falcon: Have that Gannon’s down b trait, just not very usable. Still his up b goes pretty far.

18. Sheik: She has that ability to grab edge on her first half of up b but that's like it for her.
She really isn’t good. Why you think people switch to Zelda some times.

19. Roy: Side B plus a pretty decent up B. Smash up B covers a lot more horizontal distance than marth's.

Low Tier

20. G & W: just a good up B... nothing more.

21. Donkey Kong: if he's below the stage, than he's death, aside from that his horizontal distance is pretty passable.

22. Bowser: Same as donkey Kong, down B also help giving help giving more option in the air.

23. Yoshi: The best double jump in the game, plus an ... ok air dodge? Just don't get whack off stage after double jumping. The side B also help... somewhat.

24. Falco: His side B and Up B are not bad; it's his fast fall ability that screws him up.

Bottom Tier

25. Doctor Mario: Same as Mario, He has that magnet ability about him when he up B. He grabs the ledge when he's a mile away from it. Weird.

26. Mario: Hi, my cape only works once. Tornado helps, but not much. His up B sucks, better than luigi just by a little bit.

Uhh, why is mewtwo on first? He sucks compare to peach, Samus, and jigz. His all mighty double jump is **** when it comes to the flying females. (Yes jigz is a female in my mind <3)

Also

Chozen1: Sixthly people keep telling you Zelda’s recovery is amazing and you keep not listening… her weight, and recovery range should speak for themselves. This isn’t a “how effective a character’s recovery tier list” it is a “how good is a character’s recovery tier list”… note Mewtwo+Pichu not being bottow tier due to being easily KO’d…

Mewtwo, up B isn't easy to KO.... He's invincible. Wtf? If you wanna talk about easy being KO Look at Ganon, he can't even ****ing pass Peach's butt (Then again, what does?).

Imo this teir list should be a combine between effectiveness and distance. Think of the whole meta game. The combine list should help people more.

=KMH=

Smash Rookie
CF= bottom....WTF?
CFs recovery pwnz!
CF 4 High Tier!!!

G+Ws up b is much better than Ganons...

Doll

Smash Journeyman
Magus420 said:
I stopped reading TehRagDoll's post when I saw Ganon above Mewtwo. Wow, just wow... O_O

The foot helps, it's not like it's gonna prevent gannon from having a sucky up b. It gives his double jump back. That's hella helpful.

Mewtwo is good and all, but still it's only his up B and his jump. :\

Well those two are right next to each other anyway lol.

Beside, i don't even know if this list should be about effectiveness or distance.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
This list has become much better, but Doc is better than Falco with cape and Tornado recoveries. Falco can only use one move at a time when recovering.

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
TehRagDoll said:
Chozen1: Sixthly people keep telling you Zelda’s recovery is amazing and you keep not listening… her weight, and recovery range should speak for themselves. This isn’t a “how effective a character’s recovery tier list” it is a “how good is a character’s recovery tier list”… note Mewtwo+Pichu not being bottow tier due to being easily KO’d…

Mewtwo, up B isn't easy to KO.... He's invincible. Wtf?
... That was in reference to thier weight. Not their UpB's... Fully read posts before you flame...

3rd Grader's Reading Comprehension>Doll's

Doll

Smash Journeyman
ChozenOne said:
... That was in reference to thier weight. Not their UpB's... Fully read posts before you flame...

3rd Grader's Reading Comprehension>Doll's

Yet I can spell "their" instead of "thier".

I did read your post, it wasn't very clear on thing. That is why I assumed that you meant their up B being easy to Ko. And wtf does a character's weight have to do anything about their recovery? You could say that they are floatie or fast faller, look at samus and her fatness.

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
It's all good Doll... Even though I occasionally make small typos while I'm responding to inappropriate flames which insult my integrity, and knowledge of the game I still find time to understand what I'm reading ;)

Doll

Smash Journeyman
ChozenOne said:
It's all good Doll... Even though I occasionally make small typos while I'm responding to inappropriate flames which insult my integrity, and knowledge of the game I still find time to understand what I'm reading ;)
Occasionally? Dubious.

I can understand things that are clear. Not something that is completely irrelevant to the topic. Rethink about your diction choices to help the 3rd grade kid understand a bit better than. O:]

And let not dwell away from the thread’s main point.

I still think Samus should be above. You don’t see a jig makes it back all the way down from Fod.

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
Clearly you are quite mistaken if you think Jiggs cannot make back from the bottom of FD... Rising Pound-Rising Pound-Rising Pound-Rising Pound-AirDodge... She can also almost infinitly stall where Samus and Peach cannot... Unless you count the notorious "peach bomber" which requires a full minute to move an inch in "real space"... however she requires a wall to maintain her "stallage". Jiggs recovery FTW. Good Day sirs.

Doll

Smash Journeyman
ChozenOne said:
Clearly you are quite mistaken if you think Jiggs cannot make back from the bottom of FD... Rising Pound-Rising Pound-Rising Pound-Rising Pound-AirDodge... She can also almost infinitly stall where Samus and Peach cannot... Unless you count the notorious "peach bomber" which requires a full minute to move an inch in "real space"... however she requires a wall to maintain her "stallage". Jiggs recovery FTW. Good Day sirs.
Are we talking about effectiveness here? Cause this thing can go either way.

Effectiveness: Samus has the edge.

Recovery wise: Jigz does.

If this is about both (Which it should). Then I think it'd still be Samus. Grapple to wall jump back is just faster.

Wuss

Smash Champion
This is a very polite fight. I think that the list is:

1. samus
2.jiggs
3. peach
4. pika
5.mewtwo
6.pichu
7.ganon
8.ice climbers
9.zelda
10.kirby
11.fox
12.marth
13.link
14 y. link
15.G&W
16.luigi
17.C.falcon
18.bowser
19.DK
20.sheik
21.roy
22.yoshi
23.mario
24.falco
25.Doc
26.ness

Magus420

Smash Master
I don't see how you can have a more effective recovery than avoiding edgeguarding altogether really (Jiggs).

Ganon and M2 shouldn't even be in the same league as each other for recovery, let alone have Ganon be higher. If Ganon gets hit low his down-b recovery is useless. Not to mention he's one of if not the easiest chars to edgeguard/hit during recovery in the game.

I guess B-Will took it out when he edited it at some point by accident, but the list is based on distance, versatility, and how easily they can be edgeguarded.

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
Why don't we just create a "God Tier" like the b-roomers did...

God Tier-
1. Jiggs
2. Samus

Also, lets look at it from another angle... whom can continually get shined and still recover?? Samus... I think not... Rising Pound>Bomb Hoping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom