• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Recovery Tier List (Updated 1-5-07)

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sweet, and I remember some of your posts and for the most part you do know what you are talking about.

Me giving you ownership of the thread is a little more complicated than I thought just because you have never posted in the southwest forums in the past (don't ask). Because of this...it'll take a little time but you should have it soon.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
No it won't. You would have had to post there at a date that was before when I made this tier list. So months ago is when you would have had to post to make this work. So I'll have to do it a different way.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
You could try posting the tiers list again and explaining the situation in a new thread started by mood4food. Maybe put "continued from B-Will" in the new thread title and lock this thread. At least for the sake of simplicity, considering I'm not really sure if that actually breaks any rules.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
Honestly, I don't see that breaking any rules that is an interesting idea.

It's up to mood though. He may want to keep this thread for easy access to the discussion that took place in creating this tier list. But yeah, I could just as easily lock the thread.

And just because I no longer want to upkeep the tier list doesn't mean I won't participate in discussion. :laugh:

mood4food77

Smash Hero
i might do that, yea i'll just copy it and say it's from your thread so i can edit it (if i quote it, i can't edit it) since now i'm am going to be the "recovery tier list" leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom