• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resist the New World Order 3: Cancelled

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Why am I confirmed for this? I never said for sure that I could go. I was thinking about going when it was going to be in Montgomery. I'm really not sure about going back down to Daphne. It's just a long way.
lol its just an attendance list lol.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Ragna, could you do LA a huge favor?
I just realized that there's already a scheduled tournament on the day of this tournament. ITs at an anime convention called LouisiANIME and its been planned for a year and I just got the rules in from the venue to start advertising and ****.

If its AT ALL possible, could you switch the date to a week earlier? I really want to attend this. :[

If its not possible, its fine. Just wondering.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i really wanna come but 4 hour drive + playing smash all day is hard for me.
idk yet :( but i wanna.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Hey slam I got something on the page just for pple who are driving more than 3 hours. So check it out, you might change your mind.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Remember guys if you need to crash, let me know so I know how many to expect and how much money to put back.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
interesting...

i'll see what my money looks like, and what my college schedule looks like for this.

will potentially get NC cars to this.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Lafayette, LA is gonna need a place to stay after the tourny, however our carpool has only 4 seats, so we won't be able to reach the 5 person minimum unless someone else stays with us. We can put up money if need be.

edit: Lafayette calls the first 4 spots in the hotel room! fuckyeah.jpg

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Who's all coming with you curlz so I can put them on the list. And are any of them playing melee?

*Cam*

Smash Lord
Wow, free hotel housing. That's a sweet deal Rag. I'm still considering this tournament, just don't list me as confirmed yet. I guess you can put a question mark next to my name.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
The reason I changed the date was because my supervisior gave me rotating days off on weekends.

exp. week1 fri off, week2 sat, week 3 sun, week 4 fri. So the day Im off on a saturday feel on this date. I hope this date isn't an inconvience to anybody.

Curlz

Smash Lord
People Coming with me as of now: Curlz, Blaise, Oathkeeper, SMjagger

I have a waiting list on my car as well which includes: Tri-Hex, FPDav, NickelsNarcotic, and FangFatality.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Bump just means more hype.

We def have fun at these to.

Ragnarock yall coming down this weekend?
Pound 5 got me hype

Curlz

Smash Lord
Blaise says he should be entering Melee. Also, you took us off the Reserved Hotel rooms. Don't do that. :p

I can't wait for this! :D

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Sorry bout the date I wasn't paying attention. Y wonder no one was probably posting. LOL sh*t

ZOMBIEFETUS

Smash Rookie
Count us in for melee man,should be the same group of people with me again.3 to 4 people and we're all melee.Once again,can not wait! And we'll most likely be there just for friendlies,not sure though

and it's "ZOMBIEFETUS" not "ZOMBIEFESTUS" rag!!! hahaha

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
No reason for this tourney to be super hype now.3rd installment???the past 2 have been won by players ranked no.1 in there state lol..somone gonna knock em off this time?

who won melee at the last one? Needs more hype someone come and beat rice(he won the last one right?)

Im entering melee singles and brawl dubz at this.

ZOMBIEFETUS

Smash Rookie
Taylor (Wafer) Mikey and BJ. The other two don't really go by anything else haha.. I guess they'll come up with something at the tournament haha..

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
did i express interest in this?

i just realized i was subscribed.

i also just realized that daphne is in southern alabama...11 hours from my part of NC...yeah...

have fun guys!

Top Bottom