• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resist the New World Order 3: Cancelled

Zone

Smash Champion
I'm bringing 3 people with me to this whether they like it or not, probably drnastytime, taco, and tool/******/bertin

j00t

Smash Champion
Sigh. The only time M2K is in Alabama and I can't be there to beat his Sheik in a MM. :(

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
Georgia is not extremely far from Alabama, so people could come

There seems to be another tourney the week before this too, in Alabama

Maybe I could stay down here for a week?

But I only wanna do it if people are willing to take my training offer. I'd stay down here for a week and train people between the 2 tournaments for a few hundred and then go back to Georgia. After April I will no longer be living in Georgia.

Zone

Smash Champion
I would take the week training offer but I live in the panhandle of FL. Not in Alabama I live like 4 hours away from this venue
(panama city)

HotWings

Smash Ace
I would love to come but.. when is it because there are 2 posted dates, 1 in april and 1 in may so which is it?

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I would love to come but.. when is it because there are 2 posted dates, 1 in april and 1 in may so which is it?
It's In april. April the 23rd I thought I deleted that extra date, but Ima check again. Sorry about that
LMAO, shush you! Or i'll knee you randomly in teams. Oh wait I already do that :cool:
Don;t worry my up-smashes are going to be waiting next time.

HotWings

Smash Ace
Ok ty, i just thought that since there was 1 saying it was in march and 1 saying it was in may that there was something that went wrong and y'all had to bump it up a month. But yeah thanks for letting me know, go ahead and put me on the list because im like 90% sure i will be able to make it. This will be my first decent size tournament so i really hope i can be there and do well.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
so its in april?
i wanna come then

saint what kind of music do you play?

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
This tourney will pick up hype in the coming weeks.
lol someone from FL needs to win this.
FIrst LA
then AL

it would only be fair :(
Saint we might as well take this down time and realllly get some friendliesss in. i just started playing after not even touching it for all of Feb up till now. Like when is the next time you can play?

TheSaintKai

Smash Ace
This tourney will pick up hype in the coming weeks.
lol someone from FL needs to win this.
FIrst LA
then AL

it would only be fair :(
Saint we might as well take this down time and realllly get some friendliesss in. i just started playing after not even touching it for all of Feb up till now. Like when is the next time you can play?
Tomorrow, if you really want to.
To be fair, I haven't practiced since the last tournament in February.
But I'm FAIRLY busy until April 8th. After then, we can Brawl anytime, basically.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Well since it been that long since you played rawl. You need to get you game up, if you plan on taking me out of brakets. I found out that my my main and my 2nd has gotten a lil better. At brannon's smashfest last night. Ryker was there too he also got my business card, lol.

TheSaintKai

Smash Ace
Well since it been that long since you played rawl. You need to get you game up, if you plan on taking me out of brakets. I found out that my my main and my 2nd has gotten a lil better. At brannon's smashfest last night. Ryker was there too he also got my business card, lol.
Sounds like you're putting in work. xD
I DO need to practice, but my brother no longer lets me play his Wii,
and Loser and Eggroll both quit. So there's very little going on here. :(

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
well im on spring break next week saint so whatever days ur not busy im sure i can find us somewhere to play or something(most likely mankos) im sure we both rusty cause i really havent been playin either..Oh i already said that

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I'm working 4am to 1pm from now on, no more late shifts. So basically I'm free by 2pm every single day. Week days are preferable since the girlfriend is free on weekends.

TheSaintKai

Smash Ace
I'm working 4am to 1pm from now on, no more late shifts. So basically I'm free by 2pm every single day. Week days are preferable since the girlfriend is free on weekends.
Sounds awesome Manko.

Skater:
Are you on Spring Break like, the 4th to the 8th?
That's my busiest week, actually...
4th and 5th I have tennis districts at UWF. But maybe that night I'll be free.
the 6th I'm free.
7th - 10th, I'm in Orlando for a Latin competition. -.-

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Hey lets me know what day you guys plan on playing? If im able i want to play you guys.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Im moving into an apartment next month. Ima have to cancel til further notice. Whoever close threads can close this one.

Top Bottom