• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resist the New World Order 3: Cancelled

*Cam*

Smash Lord
When did the date change to the 14th? I think that's going to prevent me from going because I'll be back in Madison by then. Madison = 6 hour drive whereas Auburn = 4 hour drive.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I won't have the money for the venue or hotel rooms by april the 14th. I needed another month to save cash for this.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Out of curiosity, why are you saving money for hotel rooms? I don't see it making much of a difference in attendance, and I imagine it's quite expensive for you...

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Yeah, your rite actually. Why am I doing this and its really just getting its usual hype. You know I would have spent $390 for this tourney at the least. And i went off my bi-monthly schedule. And you kno wat, Ima get a xbox 360 wit the money I was going to save up for this.

THE DATE WILL MARCH THE 16TH PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I HOPE YOU GUYS CAN MAKE IT.

This was a bi-monthly series and i feel like it has to stay on schedule. Im the punctual type.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Well, now I can't come. Most of March is impossible for me; I'm going to a concert for my favorite band on the 19th. Most of the good GA players are going to G6 that day, as well. Just a heads-up.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
^^This pretty much but you cant blame someone trying to be too nice.

The Date is April 23.

TeH 3rddd Resisst ThE nEW woRlD oRDER!
Venue has internet? im down for a livestream setup.(My laptop prob couldnt handle it)

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I agree agree with both of you. I'm not changing the date unless I can get the conference room that day. Which I highly doubt, Ima make the reservation today.

DON'T FORGET ABOUT MY SAMSHFEST AT MY HOUSE MARCH 12TH SKATER AND SAINT. YOU HAVE TO COME....OR ELSE.

TheSaintKai

Smash Ace
I agree agree with both of you. I'm not changing the date unless I can get the conference room that day. Which I highly doubt, Ima make the reservation today.

DON'T FORGET ABOUT MY SAMSHFEST AT MY HOUSE MARCH 12TH SKATER AND SAINT. YOU HAVE TO COME....OR ELSE.
I have a show that night,

but the show is kind of on the rocks; poorly planned 'n ****, so we might not play it.
If we don't play it, I'm down. :D

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I volunteer my camcorder for live stream use because I'm too lazy to upload matches after a tourney.

Zone

Smash Champion
@zombiefetus: you guys should enter. You got a few bucks to spare? Let me put it this way if I drive roughly 4 hours for this and it gets to the point where it's only 2 teams entering and like 6 people playing singles. People like me rice Drumma who are all melée would rather just not drive out there and just play friendlies and save 8 hours of my life :). You get better entering tournaments. I sand bag like a little ******* unless it's tourney or money match.

Just food for thought you guys should enter :)

ragnarock

Smash Lord
@zombiefetus: you guys should enter. You got a few bucks to spare? Let me put it this way if I drive roughly 4 hours for this and it gets to the point where it's only 2 teams entering and like 6 people playing singles. People like me rice Drumma who are all melée would rather just not drive out there and just play friendlies and save 8 hours of my life :). You get better entering tournaments. I sand bag like a little ******* unless it's tourney or money match.

Just food for thought you guys should enter :)
Can you come too my smashfest Zone?

Curlz

Smash Lord
I have a show that night,

but the show is kind of on the rocks; poorly planned 'n ****, so we might not play it.
If we don't play it, I'm down. :D
You're in a band? We should do a show together sometime! :D PM me some of your stuff. :]

Also, my carpool is still ok to go to this. Just letting you know.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
ok, that cool curlz. My parents supposed to be going on a cruise the week of my tourney. If they go I can house you.

TheSaintKai

Smash Ace
You're in a band? We should do a show together sometime! :D PM me some of your stuff. :]

Also, my carpool is still ok to go to this. Just letting you know.
OOOOO:
I'll PM you it once we go record a demo on the 17th. Deal?
And playing a show sounds super badass, bro. :D

Curlz

Smash Lord
ok, that cool curlz. My parents supposed to be going on a cruise the week of my tourney. If they go I can house you.
I'll keep that in mind, although I completely forgot about LouisiANIME (again) so we MAY not be able to go. I'll see what I can do though. I'll try to schedule the tournament on Friday or something. :]

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Thats cool I think thats the same tourney that kept you from coming last time. Kinda weird how my tourney dates always fall on you guys stuff. And I date my stuff way ahead of time, lol. I really wanted you guys to be able to come out this time though.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Of course were teaming. Hey, you should come to my next smashfest march the 12th. Bring panama city with you. And PM your number cause the other one I have isn't working anymore.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
Hey guys I am interested =)

This will probably be the only time I'm in Alabama......... ever lol

I'll try to bring a carpool if possible

Does anyone want smash lessons? Due to all the unfortunate bad luck I have had I've lost tens of thousands of dollars to bull**** lately and I am trying to recover that and this is the best way that I know how to. I'm not expecting donations for free (BUT THAT WOULD BE AWESOME <333) so I will train people if they are willing to help me out. Like 100 for a day or few hundred for a week or something like that... idk... if you are interested at all in any way just PM me. I know a LOT about both games though and this might be my last year of SERIOUS smash (like taking off college and stuff to do it) so just lemme know

*Cam*

Smash Lord
Hey guys I am interested =)

This will probably be the only time I'm in Alabama......... ever lol

I'll try to bring a carpool if possible

Does anyone want smash lessons? Due to all the unfortunate bad luck I have had I've lost tens of thousands of dollars to bull**** lately and I am trying to recover that and this is the best way that I know how to. I'm not expecting donations for free (BUT THAT WOULD BE AWESOME <333) so I will train people if they are willing to help me out. Like 100 for a day or few hundred for a week or something like that... idk... if you are interested at all in any way just PM me. I know a LOT about both games though and this might be my last year of SERIOUS smash (like taking off college and stuff to do it) so just lemme know
If this isn't worth hype, then I don't know what is.

How would you give lessons for a week if you don't live in the same place as someone else? Just curious. I'd definitely be up for that if the price wasn't so steep and if you were a Pikachu player.

huMps

Smash Ace
M2k you should really make a thread advertising lessons. If you could travel to some dense smash regions you could probably make some legit money.

Zone

Smash Champion
100 for a day or 300 for a week I'm assuming you mean Melee yeah I'm a master with her I can do that if you came to this ez
Ya melée, if I took you up on that week offer how the heck you plan on getting home

Unless you drive

ragnarock

Smash Lord
100 for a day or 300 for a week I'm assuming you mean Melee yeah I'm a master with her I can do that if you came to this ez
$30 dollar mm, 1st one who gets 15 wins. You up for it? O in thats in brawl. If I can get some more cash, I'll mm you in melee also.

Top Bottom