• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Leon's Smash Clash (PREV BBI2) - ADDRESS CHANGE ! POOLS&BRACKET !

| Big D |

Smash Master
I could easily say you're biased for not using DDD.

Nature is incredibly arbitrary and means you just ban something because you don't like it.

Effectiveness is based on facts.

Stopping at 300% is only dues to stalling, and you should be able to kill them at that point for any infinite. That's why a LGL is in place and IDC is banned, stalling.

I aint American lol, and it doesn't even matter since I'm travelling out there anyways.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Your "effectiveness" is based on theorycraft, not facts. Theorycraft that doesn't differenciate PIka's CG from Ike's Fsmash.

And you're right about everything else (nature, stalling, america, etc).

With that I'm done arguing with someone that thinks his arbitrary rules are better than others', so my closing words are that if you enjoy watching games where DDD Dthrows someone to 290% you know you won't find happiness at BBI2.

Peace out.

| Big D |

Smash Master
Effectiveness is based on starting percent, ending percents, and effects stock wise.

These aren't even my rules, I'm saying ban all of them or none.

I could just as easily do you enjoy watching games where Wario dthrows to 180%.

Get over yourself.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
You know, I see a turqoise name these days and I expect to start hearing some of the worst debating skills to ever grace the earth
unless its chair, He seems K

TreK

Is "that guy"
A practical advice for every foreign player.
If you pronounce the name of the venue 'Debille', people won't give you directions. 'Débile' is the French word for 'stupid'.
It's pronounced 'Dey-beey'. We've made the mistake a couple times and an old woman went all aggro against us.

Ooooor you could profit of your non-Frenchness to insult random people in the street and make it sound normal. it's up to you really. /troll

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
How the hell do you go from Debille to Dey-Bey XD

What happens to all the letters ._. XD

TreK

Is "that guy"
'ille' is most often pronounced this way in French. The only exception I can think of is 'ville', the French word for 'city'.

That cost me a bad grade at my English oral, I pronounced vanilla 'vaniya'.

And English is just as dumb. Why do they write battlefield if they pronounce battelfild ?

Ayce God

RIP Nova 9
'ille' is most often pronounced this way in French. The only exception I can think of is 'ville', the French word for 'city'.

That cost me a bad grade at my English oral, I pronounced vanilla 'vaniya'.

And English is just as dumb. Why do they write battlefield if they pronounce battelfild ?
lol I agree 100%
wish I could attend this

:phone:

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Because you cant sleep in the venue and nobody knows how this will be handled :(?

Well the other thread says "hotel" but this might be pretty expensive idk >,<

Yami 2b

Smash Apprentice
Added finally a potential interested list in the op post, and a livestream link.
Tell me if you notice some errors or omissions in the list.
Dont forget to add the livestream in your favorites :p

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Purple~H is from Germany, not Spain. If I do well enough at BiB3 to gain Apex seeding points I'll likely go to this as well. Gotta practice HARDBODY though 0_0

:059:

Leon94

Smash Journeyman
you're the welcom gheb

BTW, the paypal is open now, if someone has somes troubles to pay via paypal I'm ok for another way just contact me

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
I got sponsored flight, food and housing for a LoL tourney in spain in the same dates so I won't be coming. Maybe another time :)

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
My tag is Marcbri and actually our team got disbanded recently because our timetables didn't match. We're just going cause there's this new e-sports club that wants to bring a LoL team to the tourney and we're getting invited because of friendship lol.

Btw Grew and Rydle will be coming with me so no chance of them being at bushido either D:

sinth

Smash Apprentice
NNID
sinth_technique
Switch FC
SW-6875-3919-6957
Leon/etc,

is it OK for me and the UK to book our coach tickets now?

Will you still be housing us as planned?

Top Bottom