• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[:rob:] NCSU Smash Rehash Vol. 4 "Buy Xenoblade" =] feat. Boss, Chu, not PP =]

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I'm going to try to come to this and enter the Melee part. It'll be my first tournament, so I'm looking forward to it.

archer.

Smash Lord
I would be his ride like usual, but I may or may not be in Charlotte to drive him that weekend.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
KEVINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN cap

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
raphael is a ganon.

YOU SHOULD ALL BE AFRAID.

his presence alone is almost enough to make me wanna do all the driving it would take to get me here.

makes me all nostalgic from my first tourney. i think i went 0-2 to a pikachu and a link, but that might've been later on in my smash career LOL.

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
Yo alex if you want I'll team with you, but I'm not sure if I can go. I'll find out by Friday if I can
And definitely have brawl first, because I will probably have to leave at 8 PM or so if I CAN go.
Thanksgiving is a big deal bro.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Raleigh is supa far for those bits but we have a shot at pulling them to TGM4 at least I suppose.

I guess I could bug druggedfox and bbq about both lol.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
This might seem like a silly question, but will I need to bring a controller. The original post says "TV, Wii/Gamecube (w/ Melee/Brawl), Power Strip", but that doesn't mention anything about controllers. Will I need to bring my own, or will they be provided?

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Thanks. Should I just bring one, or should I bring more in case other people need them? I have a total of five at home. I can't bring a setup, though, because I don't have a TV to bring, and I have a PAL copy of Melee, which I assume people would prefer to not play.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well PAL doesn't work on NTSC cubes iirc but yeah don't sweat it either way.

You'll just need your own. The notion to bring some for others is nice but most everyone has their own as well.

Top Bottom