• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[:rob:] NCSU Smash Rehash Vol. 4 "Buy Xenoblade" =] feat. Boss, Chu, not PP =]

Gryphy

Smash Cadet
I'll be there for this. Also bringing at least 1, maybe 2 full setups.

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
Alex, I talked with my parents and they showed me an email that states that the Bragaw activity room is closed during thanksgiving break and weekend, despite the fact that they accept reservations during these days.
Please make absolutely sure that the room will be open or change the date ASAP, I'd suggest calling or seeing them tomorrow if you can. The email was pretty clear, so maybe the employees weren't informed when they let you reserve the room for the 26th

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
good **** mang looks like you're on top of things. You should talk in real likfe like you do in those emails bro. Everyone would think you're a complete gentleman.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Will the Melee single/doubles actually last until midnight, or is that just to be safe?

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
This probably seems like a silly question, but on the list of melee stages is it regular Kongo Jungle or Kongo Jungle 64. I know it doesn't say 64, but if no one plays on regular KJ then experienced players would assume it's 64, and I wouldn't know that.

Top Bottom