• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[:rob:] NCSU Smash Rehash Vol. 4 "Buy Xenoblade" =] feat. Boss, Chu, not PP =]

Mahone

Smash Champion
im tempted to come and give boss and his friend a ride cuz i feel bad for bailing last time... but then i might just show up again to have 4 people enter melee singles and teams so.... can people actually come for melee this time... please!

stingers

Smash Obsessed
both of my tournaments that have had melee have had respectable entry...29/23 players respectively. the nature of this one being on thanksgiving weekend will probably reduce melee entrants from both those overall, however if you're looking to smash this weekend, coming here's a pretty safe bet =]

ShadowAzure

Smash Journeyman
OK so my attendance here will likely depend on whether or not I can I'll get my car for this event and take the drive myself. Brawl first is actually VERY convenient for me.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
My hype is all the way up for this. On the hype-meter, it's overflowing. Rom just sounds like computer hardware with a typo, but NCSU sounds way cooler. And no, I'm not saying that just because I want them to accept my application.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
now that i'm pretty much confirmed for ROM, my attendance at this is doubtful. i have a feeling i'll be spending enough money this weekend LOL.

only way i'm coming is if i can convince myself that this is just a stop on the way home. but since i probably won't really plan to leave home until that sunday afternoon to spend time with fam, i don't exactly see this happening.

not that too many people care loooool.

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
Deconfirmed for ROM due to super important overtime at work for the next 7 days through the weekend. Bleh. I may come to this since I got a car now.

I suppose I could get in on that lucario, juarice. Lol

SK919

Deal with it
now that i'm pretty much confirmed for ROM, my attendance at this is doubtful. i have a feeling i'll be spending enough money this weekend LOL.

only way i'm coming is if i can convince myself that this is just a stop on the way home. but since i probably won't really plan to leave home until that sunday afternoon to spend time with fam, i don't exactly see this happening.

not that too many people care loooool.
I care T-T

archer.

Smash Lord
Since I'm probably driving to this from Thomasville and not Charlotte, I can pick up people from Greensboro if anyone needs a ride.

Top Bottom