• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[:rob:] NCSU Smash Rehash Vol. 4 "Buy Xenoblade" =] feat. Boss, Chu, not PP =]

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
Snap I play Taylor all the time.

It's usually like 70-30 when we play.
Then he picks d3 >__>.
Snake ***** Mario. Thanks to him I'm confident in the Mario matchup though. And he's legit too (like me he suffers from not getting props from certain people especially when it's deserved). He taught me how to play as Snake.

But snap did speak the truth about Taylor's skills.

:phone:

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
ive beaten mekos everytime i have played him in tourney.

if he is even with stingers

then damn that man has improved.

anyways....

I legit may be able to make it to this.

all olimar

cause i dont find anyone else fun anymore.

danny is part of Raleigh

he alone can prob still beat anyone from Gboro

sushi's secondaries can probably beat everyone from gboro

foxy i thought was dead

and stingers uses ROB

so even without mk

Raleigh would brutally **** and **** on Gboro, and probably any other city in this state.

We out.

Edit:

And when i learn oli...

omfg

when i learn oli....

So many frauds

so little time.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
hey I play phoenix in mvc and she has like no health lol bad comparison

plus someone like me camping all match attempting to get dark phoenix out would work just as well in a legitimate competitive setting as a 5 year old pressing B, or me pressing B for that matter

I'd get wrecked in a heartbeat

in either game

so yea no johns

the smash motto

SK919

Deal with it
If I show I'll play some third.. It might be more difficult to come to this than I thought. My family might not like me going away on thanksgiving day weekend. Chris you might want to find another teammate.

By the way chris. Wilmington vs. SP might be close but only because Steve would give them 4 free stocks. We'd take like 3 stocks each.. :troll: .. lol but honestly if dub has been playing smash on the regular he's probably kind of scary now.. and fiz improved the last time I played him it would be interesting. I got spoon back into the game again and league of legends has improved his overall gaming mind set... expect good play from him in the future.

If I manage to get here I'll money match anyone. Just ask and the answer will be yes.. this includes third strike.

:falco: :marth: :falcon:

boss8

Smash Hero
even tho keith is trolling boss is still right.

and ignore dark hart he's known for sticking his nose into business that has nothing to do with him. he doesn't even play brawl.

edit: your sig is pretty dope boss.
dnt knock ma homie dark hart.....guess he's jus bored lol

i cant tell if he was trolling....

OR CAN I O__O ?!?!?!?!

yea i remember 0-deathing june....that was prob my favorite zero 2 death....jus cause i used luigi's Dtilt xD

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
No one plays Brawl. The only thing it's better at than Melee is being a bad game.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Ur now banned from entering melee at this tournament, if you come you can only enter brawl doubles with mitsurugi or bill, ur choice.

:phone:
Actually, I was thinking of borrowing a friend's copy of brawl so I can practice, and entering Brawl singles using Olimar. The only problem is I'd have to take a break from practicing Melee, which I'm not sure I want to do. Olimar is a lot of fun, though. The main problem is, without my own copy, and no experience with Brawl, I doubt I'd be any good at it. On the other hand, I'll (hopefully) be decent at Melee.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
If you're talking about me, then I'm new at Melee tournaments, and this'll be my first one.

Also, I'm hoping no one took that comment seriously. I don't like Brawl as much as Melee, but I don't think it's a bad game. I find it fun to play whenever I have access to a friend's copy.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
If you're talking about me, then I'm new at Melee tournaments, and this'll be my first one.

Also, I'm hoping no one took that comment seriously. I don't like Brawl as much as Melee, but I don't think it's a bad game. I find it fun to play whenever I have access to a friend's copy.
no worries, I was just playing around lol. mitsurugi and bill are 2 old school brawl players who would get really mad at their partner in teams >.>

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I figured you were. After your post, though, I'm actually seriously considering entering Brawl singles for fun, even though it's a guaranteed 0-3 for me.

Top Bottom