• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rocky Shoutouts, Results, Photos & Videos - Nostalgia Thread!

tibs7

Smash Champion
ant the TV screen was projected onto a projector.....the TV's were epicly awesome

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
^ OooOoooooh.

For those who do have photos, please upload them and I'll collate them into another flickr set so we can have nice easy one click access to them all. <3

And if anyone wants bigger versions of any of the photos I've posted, drop me a line and I'll be happy to sort it out.

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86

****ing lol XD

Shoutout Time =D

VIC

Cao: Congrats on running the greatest tournament ever (for AUS at least), EVERYTHING was soo epic to watch especially your match against Kas. Your so incredibely selfless, you help everyone with everything you can help with,
defiantly one of my favorite people to hang out with <3 (Don't retire for at least a couple more years yeah? Your being and having too much fun right now to throw it away)

Dekar: 2G, your rest time is simply not human, everytime I ask how you can do something all i can say is that your ****ing Dekar! lol. Congrats to your win with Em, need to play you so I can learn to DI those ****ing u-throws

Em: Didn't get to play you =/, you need to play falco more, it's just so awesome watching it go crazy. Congrats as well to you and i'm happy you found such a good teammate

Jei: Good teammate, need to work on the chemistry though =)

Tibs: ****ing mad Diddy, you and Chris make Brawl seem so interesting. Your skill in melee is increasing so much it's really scary, next year you'll be repping for us in Melee crews fo sho =D

Splice: Game and Watch is 2g, your skill has grown leaps and bounds since 3 months ago lol. Your so mature and cool and can make such interesting conversations, you didn't even get mad when Kas was being a sandbagging prick with Mewtwo.

Devil: What can I say, your just an awesome guy, I only go to Brawl monthlies to see you, Jesse and Arun <3 (PS: Come to the Ferntree Gully Hotel to see Karnivoole with me yeah =D)

X: Like i said above, you just need to learn to not scream at me when i'm playing, I know it's in fun and I don't mind it afterwards but it does break my concentration

Redact: Would have liked to see you rep in BB, Your such a Tactician in Melee and you always know what to do. Plus your such a great guy to hang around, particularly when you hyped up (YEHBOI! =D)

Atticus: 2g in Melty lol, always love our matches (Just need to give up Full-moon Skiki now lol), keep coming and playing more smash, you will get better if you actually come to monthlies at least, if not meets as well when possible

Larry: Such a friendly guy that you could never hate, I really hope you had fun =)

NSW

Jaz: Probably the funniest guy I will ever meet, awesome match against you and with such a clutch win (i didn't mean to do that u-air at the end lol) defiantly need to hang out with you next time as well (Commentary needs more Sean Connery yeah?) =D

SD: One of my favorite people to hang around with, your awesome with every character I have seen you use, your commentary is epic. Need to fox ditto you next time hey =)

Turtle: You and SD are awesome to watch play, I wish I could have stayed and got smashed with you and the rest of the hostel guys but I had school =(. Need to come up to Sydney and chill with you again

Bjay: Such a nice guy and your decent at Melty which was good, your peach is so different compared to Cao and Bryan's, need to play again =)

Unreon: It's funny that the impression I had of you from Don't Come was that you were kind of the silent/aggressive type, but your so considerate and friendly to everyone. Amazing Falco that is so consistent, You make SF4 so fun and interesting (Jaz didn't even know wtf was going on and he was hella impressed lol)

Zero: I forgot to thank you for helping Sam and I run the Melty Tournament while we were doing our pools, didn't get to play you (next time though ;)

QLD

Accelerate: GIET SOME!!!!! I don't think I could ever get tired of some of the **** you do ,seriously. Your switch to Falco and skill with many other characters was surprising, I didn't even care that I lost to you, in fact I was so happy I did that I took a match off and kept the final match close. Didn't get to talk much though =/

Chris: Mad skills at Brawl and such a good guy to talk to, THE TRADITION HAS BEEN BROKEN but I forgive you <3

Kas: I kind of avoided you because of the general vibe you were giving to people you didn't know, your skill in melee is almost unmatched, I didn't really want to play you again cause that loss to your Link kind of hurt plus I knew you would sandbag if I played you again.

Sieg: Nice to meet you, I have witnessed your rage finally =D, it was ok when you reacted to me asking cause I knew that it wasn't personal, you need to keep your voice down during matches or else were gonna have another Atlas on our hands =(

Overall this tournament has got to be the most fun I have ever had, I really look forward to others and will defiantly save money to travel to out of state tourneys just to hang around with you guys more. Some of you guys are just so funny, interesting and friendly. I never meet people like you guys in any other place
It's saddening that I have to go back to a boring school life filled with boring, uninteresting people and living a boring, uninteresting life.
Which is why I can't wait for the next time =)

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Yes Jamage, we needed more SA players. Me and Apollo didn't do very well at all (ant and djb would have been much better representatives). I had like 5 times more fun watching the matches on the big screen than I did with my own. I also seriously need to give up on Snake. As if my dumb suicide against djb at the last SA tourney wasn't bad enough (the down B mine timed out and exploded and I died), I did it AGAIN at this one. On the SAME level.

A lot of my shoutouts will be pretty random here (and some people probably won't even know who I am because I suck at introducing myself properly). A lot will also be comments directed at people in matches I was watching.

Caotic
Absolutely beyond awesome job of setting this thing up. It's been literally the most fun I've had all year. The atmosphere, the venue, just all of it. You made it all possible and you're an absolutely fantastic TO. I was also getting goosebumps during your matches with Kas in the Melee finals. That stitch turnip KO was ridiculous.

Corpsecreate
Wow? What the hell. I knew you were a good player based on all the wins you had in Perth, but if I'm to be totally honest, I never thought you would not only win the Brawl tournament, but never actually lose an entire set either. I have never seen a Toon Link play anything even close to the level of ****, projectiles, mind games, or just anything like yours does. I'm both happy and sad that I never got to play you (happy because I would have been 3 stocked, sad because I just wanted to say I played you). You're a generally awesome guy with your gaming skills and tastes (FF8 ftw) also. I really hope I can meet you again.

Apollo
Hmm we were ok at the start, then we just started like hitting each other. Probably not the best idea in teams. I should probably also not ever use Snake. Not only do I blow everyone (including us) up. I tend to suicide a lot. Great experience for all though (and my first actual tourney doubles).

Tibs
What a scary Diddy. I think one of the matches for the day for me was you vs Corpse, where your Rocket Explode thing spiked Corpse right at the end of the match and the room just ****ing exploded with like everyone pitching in a "ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!". I also loved your victory pose after your win against Amaterasu.

Amaterasu
I thought you were someone different for like 5 hours, then I realised who you actually were. I never introduced myself properly, so I apologise. Regardless, your MK is a beast and you play so extremely well.

Shaya
Was nice meeting you. You're very nice and kept everything running smoothly. Your Marth is also incredible and you space so very very well. I didn't get to speak to you very much, but there are always other events in the future.

Tedeth
Firstly, I promise next time I'll actually speak to you. I realised after it was over we never once really spoke. Secondly, congratulations on winning teams with Luke. You two play incredibly in teams, it's basically poetry in motion. Your Wolf is amazing.

Luke Atyeo
Lol @ shooting myself. I probably should have; I barely spoke to you either (which I'm definitely changing next tournament we're both at). Also congratulations on winning doubles with Tedeth. You were the best team; you can easily see how you two basically read each others minds when it comes to punishing people and general strategy in doubles. Congratulations.

Meteor Master
Was great to finally meet you. Your Ness is just crazy and even though I lost the matches I had with you, I enjoyed them a lot. It baffles my mind how much I fall for that "PK thunder......" (while I'm recovering), then land in front of you, of which your response is to direct it into yourself and hit me with the most powerful version of the move anyway. I'll learn, eventually! >_>

Ledge
Wtf @ you almost beating Amaterasu's MK with... Olimar??? That says a lot right there, the king of gimping plays one of the most gimp-worthy players and almost gets beat. Came down to a totally nail biting final match with you two. That was very fun to watch.

Bjay
I think that you will agree that I am just totally awesome with Snake. -_- Anyway, I had a lot of fun playing you. You have a very nasty Wario and time that bloody clap of death so very well. Great meeting you!

Swordsaint
Splice's G&W is a jerk isn't it? In all seriousness, you did very well in the matches I watched with you in them. We were both knocked out of doubles by Chu & Condog though, that's pretty awesome. :p

Splice
Well, at least I didn't get AS destroyed as the last time I vsed your G&W (I just detonated myself off the side of the screen). You're such an awesome kid, I wish I was half as smart as you are when I was your age; I would have saved myself an incredible amount of embarrassment.

S.D
I only played you in Melee pools, and you likely don't remember me. I was one of the little scrubs that spammed Ganon's side B over and over and over and hoped it worked. You destroyed me regardless. Nice meeting you (plus I recognized your voice from some awesome commentary on youtube).

Dekar
Well your Marth certainly annihilated my totally awesome Snake in doubles. I was like off the edge for like 30 seconds and just... kept falling into an f-air. Stupid, stupid me. Ah well. Was nice meeting you.

Toshi
You're awesome. I thoroughly enjoyed the few friendlies I had with you. I got lucky (once again) with a spike at the end of the match though.

Condog
Nice meeting you again and awesome cosplay. I do however have one thing I need to say. I ****ING HATE KIRBY'S F-SMASH. <3 You and Chu worked very well in teams and got revenge on myself and Apollo when it counted. Congrats.

Jei
Sorry for that mess that occurred with our match being a little delayed. You play a very nasty and unapproachable Pit (for me anayway, he's like my 2nd hated character to vs). :p

D0N
Well that is just the scariest big furball I've ever seen. Congratulations on the underused bonus, your DK was incredible in the matches that I watched.

T-REX
You were as laid back as last time. I wish I could be more like that instead of having a revolving door of extreme moods. Your Falcon is awesome. YES!

Kas
Ugh god. Your Melee Marth is a destruction machine of tippers. As I said with Caotic, the grand final between you two was incredible. Very entertaining to watch.

Cake
Great talking to you again. I always think of Pit every single time I see you anywhere in the room. Bloody annoying angel. :p

Robert
Never played you, but spoke to you a lot. You're so awesome automatically for liking Lufia 2 as much as I do, and detesting those EVIL 50hz games. That idea you have for Perth next June sounds incredible, and I'll definitely be attending.

Bryan
I didn't get to play you once. Too many people in the room. Regardless, you're still awesome and your Peach is ****.

DJKaion
Finally...... I meet you. You were awesome the entire time and I had a lot of fun in our friendly matches that don't involve the evil known as Wifi. I wonder if you have a teammate for Squat yet? You probably do... ah well. :(

ViVa
What an awesome Mario you have. I really enjoyed the matches I had with you (and all my character changes). Like Splice, you're so much more mature at your age than what I was at that age. Oh, and we finally didn't get 86420'd!

LeishaChu
Roar @ you knocking me and Apollo out. Your G&W is definitely something I'm watching out for in the future. **** those bloody hammers and N-air! The cosplay was great, and you and Condog worked very well as a team. Also good on you for knocking scott out. :p

Ocean
At least we realised who we were this time. I had a lot of fun vsing you in friendlies.

Siyro
Bwhaha @ Zelda's U-smash. Yeah, I use her once I know the other person is far enough so I can transform. Generally my kills with Sheik are gimps or DAC's, so I count on Zelda for kills usually. I'm gonna train both of them so I have a more consistent main rather than half the roster.

Scabe
Nice having some normal matches with you without the **** lag. Your Link is awesome. I still think you and Corpse should find a way to team one day, have the two Links and just mutilate and **** everyone. I really loved the friendlies I had with you.
Apologies for anyone I've missed. I've lost my voice and I'm like half sick. All and all, it was fantastic fun!

Timic83

Smash Ace
Moorabbin/Hampton East, Melbourne, Australia
before shoutouts, i want to apologise for screwing up so much this tourney, eg. stepping on the box of shapes, taking jei and friends controllers out when i thought wii was off, and most of all, having sf4 and brawl pools at same time, and leaving for sf4 IN THE MIDDLE OF A MATCH. will try to **** up less next time.

jaz: thankyou to you and your friends for promptly kicking my *** in melee :D

meteormaster: your ness is absolutely amazing. i like wariociding, but only when i dont die XD

ds: great games, in the first match i never thought i would win but came through anyway, and in the second i really thought i would win :p

bjay: your wario is great, you deserved to win. im really sorry about leaving my match halfway through, but i had teammates in sf4 to help XD. at least u got though pools, or i would feel really bad

everyone i played in friendlys: your awesome

x: ...wtf was up with the "you'll win" whispering in my ear? lol and i know it was sad losing to twelve :(

atticus: wow. just wow. that 1st match in our melee pools, i was SO pissed off when i screwed up on the edgeguard, did not expect another b-forward. you were great though, and deserved your win :)

cao: thanks for running the best tourney EVER!

dudley: keep fighting like a gentleman

joeyjoeyjoejoe

Smash Apprentice
SHOUT outs

CAO: way to organise, great tourney. Shame on finals

TIBS: So pro. Splice and I were behind you alllll the way, celebrated every little jab, tilt and throw...AND YOU STILL LOSE!? Haha nah we were amazed you came back from so far and were convinced you had corpse figured out. The next national; you got this. Do it for splice

AFRO: GGs all weekend. Your match against Shaya was too close.

VIVA: Gary would not had won without us, I'm sure. It was good to watch all those matches with you.

TIMIC: LOL 'chip match'. Nice comeback but I brought my A game.

LEDGE: Nicest smasher in Melb. GGs, you got really high in the tourney. We should complain about counterpicks more often.

SIEG: aka that guy from brisbane. First OoS I met for Rocky, you weird bunch you. Really nice guy and good to see your support your state.

GORDS: Interesting train ride lol. Sorry about taking you guys down in doubles. Nice to meet you

LARRY: You're a nice guy, I'll play Chrono Trigger soon, I swear.

T-REX: Sorry, I didn't mean to kick you, it was Splice. IT WAS HIM

NICKS: lol ty for working out that I am indeed older than my younger brother. GGS in doubles

EARL: GGs in doubles. Shoulda redone that Luigi's game but whatever, GG

CORPSE: You uber pro. I like how I overhead you straight after grand finals saying 'I told you I have a good Toonlink LOL'. GGs in melee too.

JEI: GGs man, you nice guy you. Toshi and I couldn't spot you when you suited it up, even when you talked to us. Lol, whenever I play you in singles, I don't bring it. Doubles on the other hand...

DEKAR: Gah, first you beat us in doubles, then you call me toshi. At least you were cheering for me? Nah, you're cool, Grats on doubles

DON: Sorry for not talking much, you strike an intimidating figure, and thats before you pick DK lol. GGs in pool, thanks for not totally destroying my hopes and dreams like you could have.

GUY WHO WAS WATCHING THAT MM vs SS GAME: Sorry, I didn't catch your name, but that was a hilarious chain of events. I like the way you think.

COMBOTURTLE: Marth dittos ugh. GGs man, hope you enjoyed your easy first game of the bracket lol

LYCAN: Apparently you haven't played for ages, way to make the pool look bad. You must be pro, come done to Stigma sometime.

VASH: For someone who doesnt play Brawl at all, you're not bad. Sorry about utilt locking yo *** lol

UGLY: We're about the same LOL. How true. GGs. Wario is pro.

DS: GGs melee LOL. We make an awesome team. Bendigo guys, you rock for coming down so often

OCEAN: Shouting you out for no reason lol. I saw you laugh at my cheering so thats awesome.

...SPLICE!: Yo BROOO. LOL Highlight of the tourney is you and your goofy crazy reactions to every little thing during finals, you spidermonkey on crack you. It was also awesome all the chats we had during the tourney, I like how we notice the same things, and get owned the same way in melee lol. I would say I look forward to doing the same next nationals but something tells me I'll be cheering YOU on in them finals. Maybe with tibs, we'll see LOL.

TOSHI: You pro

And thats it, great tourney, great people. Grats to all

EDIT: VERMY: lol forgots. BL about your pool. Loved the tophat. No friendlies maketh me sad

Silfa

Smash Ace
I'm probably going to be pretty rubbish at this, but here it goes.

CAO: Massive thanks on putting this thing together. Everything was so well run and it felt very professional. It was also pretty nuts watching you in melee, good stuff.

Tibs: Really big thanks for hosting us, you're a mad guy. You're diddy is pretty insane, I just felt so hopeless when I played you, lol. It's too bad you couldn't take the win in the end, but you still did incredibly well. Brought the **** in MKDS too.

Luke: First in teams is awesome dude. Thanks for bringing me and scabe down there with you and sorting out most of our stuff. Then 5th in singles? Representing ACT well. :]

Scabe: We're pretty epic at navigating. Somehow ending up in the offices instead of our gate was interesting, lol. It's a shame you didn't make it into the bracket, but you link was doing really well from what I watched.

Isaac and Jambo: We didn't end up seeing much of you guys down there, although it's safe to say it won't be long before we play again.

D0N: Nice work man! I was shattered when I saw the SD against shaya, you were doing so well. You did really well and it's great seeing how far DK can get. It was great finally getting to play and learning from you. I doubt I would've done as well in singles without that practice. Hopefully I'll get to see you again before you leave.

Shaya: Man you're a good player. I was completely hopeless offstage hey? Just got destroyed out there. I was seriously suprised to get a match off you, but you quickly got your revenge afterwards.

Khoa: Our matches in pools were easily the most tense games I played the entire time I was there. I'm really not sure how I managed to take the win, I was so scared, haha.

S.D: Really cool guy and I enjoyed our set. I think you got my kirby figured out pretty quickly ad you're just really good in general, so you definitely deserved the win.

Dekar: Smart player. Had some sweet tech chasing and stuff going on. Your jiggly was crazy to watch in melee.

Tedeth: Nice one in doubles, really cool watching you and luke play, you have so much stuff figured out.

Meteor: I had great fun teaming with you at n2c. Double falcon! You're such a good teams player, it's no surprise at all seeing you make it to grand finals.

Corpse: I didn't meet you or anything, but your toon link is insane. You're an incredible player. Congrats on first!

Vermy: Thanks for teaming with me dude. I think we both know we could've done a bit better than we did, but it was great fun teaming with you all the same.

Bjay: Dude, you did so well. 9th is amazing. You're such a nice guy and you totally deserved your placing. It was good seeing you again and getting the games of jump going (which you were ****** too).

Smoking puppy: Gerard! G rad. It was great to meet you. It was a shame you didn't get into the bracket, I reckon you could've done really well there. That 2v1 is definitely an indication of how good you are.

Bylim: It was great to meet you too bryan. You were exactly as I'd imagine you'd be somehow. You're peach was on fire in doubles, which was great to see. Cool guy.

Jaz: I was so hopeless at melee and just got destroyed haha. Thanks for running our pool and everything though, you're a nice guy.

Hotdog: Nice to play you. You're kirby was just absolutely owning out of grabs. 70% or something crazy and pretty consistently too (against me anyway, haha).

Apollo: I realise now that I don't think I ended up chatting to you or playing you at all, which is something I should've probably done. I saw a few games of you ZSS and you were doing really well though. Next time!

I think that's all I can remember at the moment. To everyone else, thanks for making the event what it was and congratulations to all.

Oh, and to the beans: .. how dissapointing... :(

Sirias

Smash Champion
I gave off a vibe to people I didn't know? I didn't know that. :C
I like everyone I meet and I was trying to be friendly to everyone who talked to me.
The only problem was I didn't know how to address anyone, and I forget names really easily... :C
Half the people that talked to me and said: "HEY KAS!" Or: "Kas, good to see you!" I was like: "Uhh... who are you again..." In my head. XD
Sorry, though, Tak. And I didn't sand-bag so much... I didn't mean to offend you or anything, it's just my kind of play-style, I don't like taking it too seriously. The only time I REALLY took it seriously was the last match with CAO. :C Too scary for me to do over and over. :C

Edit:

Oh, and, thanks to everyone congratulating me and that. <3

You're all so sexy, my god.
Especially Dave (Cao), Sam (SD) and Emily.

Oh no. 50 seconds left on Kiosk.
Love you all.
SPECIALLY DAVE!
FREEBIE FOR WHENEVER YOU WANT IT! <33

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
lol it's ok Kas, you just didn't seem like you wanted to talk to new people is all, and i figured that out when you played Cao so I knew you weren't purposefully sandbagging =)

...hmm just realised i'm not in the melee singles results when i should be about 13th.... I think =/

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
I gave off a vibe to people I didn't know? I didn't know that. :C
I like everyone I meet and I was trying to be friendly to everyone who talked to me.
The only problem was I didn't know how to address anyone, and I forget names really easily... :C
Half the people that talked to me and said: "HEY KAS!" Or: "Kas, good to see you!" I was like: "Uhh... who are you again..." In my head. XD
Sorry, though, Tak. And I didn't sand-bag so much... I didn't mean to offend you or anything, it's just my kind of play-style, I don't like taking it too seriously. The only time I REALLY took it seriously was the last match with CAO. :C Too scary for me to do over and over. :C

Edit:

Oh, and, thanks to everyone congratulating me and that. <3

You're all so sexy, my god.
Especially Dave (Cao), Sam (SD) and Emily.

Oh no. 50 seconds left on Kiosk.
Love you all.
SPECIALLY DAVE!
FREEBIE FOR WHENEVER YOU WANT IT! <33
yeah i sorta got the feeling you forgot who i was aswell, you seemed alot more out going back in brisbane and i learned alot off you and especially that you hate spiders. Anyway good to see you again and you're still **** at melee once again helped me learn about the game, hope you had a good time.

kupo

Smash Lord
I didnt get to see any of the QLD guys play DDR.

Darn it! I cant picture Ryan playing it though... >_>

I'm still in the smash phase and have the strong desire to play over and over again for 2 days straight.

Le Sigh. Miss you all already =(

Bjay

Smash Lord
Just got home after being owned by 2-3 flight delays.

Long story short had flight booked for 3.30pm. Flight gets cancelled and the closest one is 6.45pm, which gets delayed till 7.30pm.

I used most of my time to type out shoutouts though, which I will post soon.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Vermy's Shoutouts.

MELBOURNE:

Kon Dogg: You're like my full on BFFL. I love you man. <3 ...even with your campy Kirby. XD

Leisha: I was happy to cheer you on in pools, i didn't wanna see anyone fail....Unfortunately i did. ;__; So many mistakes and accidents happened in my pools matches, but i'll be happy to be your Cheer Squad ^.^ <3

Jei: You're a sexy, sexy man. You are also my BFFL. <3 Training with me made Ugly a f*Cking beast, no? =D

CAO: WUBSSSSSSSSSSSS. Words cannot express the respect i have for all you did this weekend. You made it an experience like no other, and deserve a standing ovation for that. <3 to my woxy azn brudda.

J4: The name has caught on, and it shall remain. PT love. More training and the pokeslayers will dominate ranbats. <3

Splice: You're adorable, and i love you for cheering me on in pools.

Ugly: You're like a big Ganondorfian brother to me, and i was SOOOOOO happy to see you do well in pools, considering the competition. Potplant Lobsters 4 lyf <3

X: F*CK YEAH!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for support when i was playing SF3. I somehow managed to take some matches off that ridiculously agressive Akuma AND a TO thanks to you <3

Dekar: You're a handsome man, and dat gold medallion round yer neck suggests we shud have secks sometiem. Congrats on teams you sexy sexy jigglypuff.

Ledge: Your olimar gets better every time i play it. Thanks for the help with the MU, i feel i know it a lot better now. Good sh*t vs Amaterasu. Wow, just wow.

EdgeGames: no crew battles ;_;

Tan the motherf*cking Man: no crew battles ;_;

Drixon Sypher: no crew battles ;_;

ViVa: You've come a long way kid. ASSAULT will help you get stringer, and soon we'll all look down from the top. <3

Alfa: Amazing teamwork with Haydino, you took a set off Tibs and CAO, what pros. <3

Earl: Congrats on 7th, i expected nothing less from the original Melbourne MK.

Nicks: GGs in teams, i thought we had you 2nd match, ah well. =]

Tibs: WTF. Conspiring against me in pools by telling Turtle all my strats. Not cool ;__; As if PT didn't have enough trouble vs Diddy =[ Congrats on 2nd in singles.

Ocean: You've improved dramatically, ggs in pools. Keep sporting that mo' its sexy <3

Myst: You're awesome. Sashimi was good, but we wanted the sushi deluxe!!!! ;__; Melty was hella fun, and it got me back into it. <3

Atlastwegotyouawayfromthemicrophone: Dude, seriously. Be a bit more considerate of other peoples wishes and learn to take a hint. You try to be a nice dude, but you were down right selfish and inappropriate this weekend. You also made a lot of bad first impressions on people. Be courteous.

Mikul: You wore a suit. Good sh*t.

OUT OF STATERS:

Mic_128: ou're a freakin' champion. Hat buddies 4 lyf. Word is you main PT...COME VISIT THE PT BOARDS!!!! THEY LOVE US AUSSIE PT MAINS <3

Bjay: You're awesome. Would have loved moar friendlies with you, our games were fair close iirc. =D

Hawt Doggz: You're so freakin' gangsta. And so hammer pro. Mindgames everywhere with your Kirby. <3

Isorropia: Your oli was so effing agressive!!!!! Q_Q 2 stocked my PT. Whut. After seeing matches vs the others in our pool, i was scared as hell to try edgeguard you. That's why i went MK in the second match. GGs. Amazing show with Oli diddos vs Ledge.

Silfa: You're a sick DK, and we could have done better in teams if we'd practiced ;__; Thanks for teaming <3

Toby: YOU WERE AMAZ- ;__; You weren't here to teach me to pape everyone. </3 But you were there in spirit.

Sieg: You're freakin' amazing. Yelling comp when Ledge vs Amaterasu happened was lol. Had fun in the city on Thursday. =3 Melty Bros 4 lyf. <3 Still sad i didn't get Yoko. =[

Zero: OMG YOU GOT CIEL!!!! =D Again, was good fun hanging out in the city. I'm gunna sort out MBAA tourneys for Melb, so you'd better come. Melty Bros 4 lyf. <3

SD: You sir, are the f*cking business. Such a pro at commentating, omg. <3 Shoulda had some friendlies with you </3

Turtle: Sucked that my cstick wasnt working for the first 30 secs of our pools match ;__; I seemed to do pretty well vs your Diddy otherwise, i noticed you didn't like how i knew how to use bananas XD. Shouldn't have gone Snake =/ GGs.

Shaya aka JP: You're a f*cking champion. Soooooo much fun, thanks for training me lots, Melb best be prepared for a Vermy storm. XD I got you into Melty, so get into it with Zero, he'll make you a Melty Bro fo shizzle. Much wubs to you, i was happy to house you. <3

Scooty Puff Jr: SOOO MANY JOHNS D= And you didn't even say goodbye ;__; Still, was happy to hang out and have you here. You still owe me $5 from the bus ticket D=<

Luke: WTF. No friendlies. Need more friendlies. TEACH ME HOW TO CAMP WITH NADES. GAWD. Congrats on Brawl Teams bling bling. You earned it.

Tedeth: Pro wolf. Srsly. I've never seen such an amazing wolf. Did amazing vs Amaterasu in teams, even though its a **** matchup against you. Congrats on teams to you too.

Gords: BFFL with Atlas amirite? XD

To those i missed...

Dear _____ you were _____ when we played _____. Was nice meeting/seeing you again. GGs.

Scabe

Successful Businessman

Shoutout time! It's a bit long so just use CTRL+F and type in your username to find yourself. I hope I don't miss anyone.

CAOTIC:

Thanks for hosting the greatest tourney ever. Rocky was one of the best times of my life. :joyful: And I was rooting for you in the Melee finals.

Meteor Master:

Shame I never get to play you or watch your matches… lol...:urg:

LeishaChu:

It actually took me a while to figure out that you were cosplaying as Ness, it even took me longer to figure out that Condog was cosplaying as Lucas. :embarrass Anyways you looked uber cute in it. Awesome job on making this thread and it was good to chat to you again!

Metanova:

Finally we got to have some friendlies without all dat ghey lag :mad: I remember ages ago, I couldn’t defeat you at all, so I’m glad that I managed to win a few times. Your Sheik and Ganon ****, stick with them and forget about using that broken *** Snake ;)

swordsaint:

I really wanted to have our Link dittos, but you were too busy with Melee :mad:

Condog:

Shame we didn’t get to finish our friendly! It was nice meeting you, I wish we got to talk and play more. Your Lucas outfit was so good. :love:

luke_atyeo:

It was the best hanging around with you and Silfa. Your just too cool and funny to be with. How good was the car trip? 7 hours just felt like a breeze. Congrats on winning doubles and placing high in the Bracket. I wish I watched some of your matches and some other matches too. It’s something that I’ll have to do from now on. How epic were all the games we played? Tetris, D.O.N (****stain), Jump, Mario Kart DS and 64, Bomberman. I have so many photos of you. I hope you don't mind me putting up all the embarassing ones :chuckle: And why did you have to snore so freaking loud on the first night!? :mad:

tibs7:

Thanks for letting us stay at TibsRibs, that place was the best. Not only that, thanks for taking us around Melbourne. :bee: I loved all the games we played: Bomberman, Jump and Mario Kart DS (god you ***** in that), Mario Kart 64 and DON (lmao). Your such a cool guy and it was totally an honour to play your Diddy. The best part of playing your Diddy is that I almost won in one match, all the rest was just Diddy ****** Link...:cry:

tedeth:

Argh, we never get to have 1v1s! :mad: It was awesome when you stayed with us at TibsRibs, so much fun laughing at everything :rotfl: Congrats on winning doubles and placing high at Rocky. Playing Bomberman 5-player was the greatest, especially when I won most of the games :grin:

S.D:

I think I got to shake your hand. :cool: Your IceClimbers in Melee was so good to watch and it was a refresher from all those like Marth and Fox’s :mad: Wow I read your shoutouts and they were too pro. I wish I had more stuff to say in my shoutouts :cry:! If your reading this, what does S.D actually stand for?

ComboTurtle:

Thanks for ****** me in Melee and teaching me some Jigglypuff tricks! I'm such a :newbie: at Melee, so I don't know how I got in the Melee Bracket when you were in my Pools. Sweet Marth you've got.

Cake_:

I loved teaming with you in Brawl and Melee, even though we pretty much lost all our matches :p I wish we got to use our team name that we spent so much time thinking of :mad: And who would have thought that CPU’s on WiFi aren’t like real players? :newbie:
It was really good meeting you in real life, I wish I talked to you more but I was kinda shy. :scared: Thanks for walking me down to Subway where we must of spent a good 30 minutes deciding which Sub was more manlier to get :rotfl:. Awesome friendlies we had, and it was good to see you ****** in our pools (three stock ftw). And you'll always be Cake to me, it just seems so wrong to call you by your real name. Also I bet you won't even see this post. :mad:

Scabe:

I played really well at Rocky, all the preparation that I did really payed off (eating healthy, Sudoku puzzles). It’s a shame I didn’t get into the Bracket but I really don’t’ care. Just keep watching and I’ll get there next time. Thanks for all those that gave me a shoutout and were supporting me to get into the bracket. I won't let you down next time. ;)

Ledge_g2:

Thanks for all that Olimar vs Link matchup’s we had. You were such a cool person to Brawl with. How good was our epic spam game? Even though I never won against you I really enjoyed playing you and trying to learn with what to do against Olimar. I still can’t after all that, maybe one day I'll beat it :mad088:

Toshi:
Wow you ***** me in Melee. :eek:

Splice:

Your Game and Watch is way too tricky. I just can’t seem to punish moves those moves that seem punishable because everytime I would try you would pull out this fast move. Thanks for the **** in friendlies. You seem to know exactly what to do against Link. It was cool meeting you in real life and taking photos :chuckle:

Afropony:

I Almost beat your MK, boy that would have been sweet. :devil:
Silfa:

:cool:
Good job at ****** in Pools and making it into the bracket. Sorry we didn’t team up this time, but all those friendly doubles we had makes me realize that we need to work on our LinDK strats. It was heaps fun hanging with you and the others playing those games like DON (BUU!!!), Mario Kart DS/64, Bomberman, Kirby, Tetris, so much lols. That plane trip was horrible, I felt so sick after it. :urg:
Car > Plane. Also, lol at those beans, they sounded like they'd be a nice meal but it ended up as the worst thing ever. :rotfl:

Enigmalik (Apparently named Pirate?):
Playing your Wario in Pools was tough. God I hate your camping in the second match. :mad::grrr::mad088:

Corpsecreate:

Thanks for teaching me those AT’s and thanks for the friendlies. It was so good to see your pro Toon Link in the finals. It was so amazing. Congrats on winning!

Bjay:

What can I say man? Your such a nice person to hang around, and yeah I’ll be playing Jump more often so you much teach me the ways :newbie: I'm glad we got to have a friendly in Brawl.

Apollo:

Man you just ****, your such a good Brawler, you probably would have won that ZSS vs Link match if it weren’t for the finals. Lucky I bailed out so now we’ll never know :p Good talking to you and seeing you in real life. Our doubles team was ****, we worked so well as a team. :link2::zerosuitsamus:

mic_128:

It was cool chatting and meeting a mod in real life :O

bylim5:

Your Peach ***** in Melee and Brawl, especially Brawl. Man you and Smoking Puppy made such a good team.

e_alert:

We didn’t talk much or play much but it was good seeing you. :)

D0N:

I love chatting with you because your such a gangsta and a cool person to be with. :pimp: I wish we got to play some DK vs Link but playing you in Friendlies was fun and congrats on winning the underused bonus.

Alfa and Haydino:

You guys were a **** team

Djkaion:

It was good seeing you in real life. You were a cool person, I loved your plan on getting revenge at Scoot which was kicking his chair while he was playing. LMAO too good :rotfl:. Shame we didn’t get any 1v1s. I really did want to ask you but I never got the chance.

Earla:

I’m so glad I didn’t lose those Link dittos. :grin: I wish I got to play your MK. :crying:

ThunderMistress:

Thanks for taking such beautiful photos! And uh... You have nice thighs :freak:

SmokingPuppy:

Cool meeting you, you **** with so many characters in Brawl. Good to play you in doubles. And it was funny to hear that you beat Silfa and Bylim while they were teaming against you. Haha I wish I got to see that. :)

isthattim?:
Cool playing you in Melee doubles again. :cool:

Shaya:
Woo, I got my revenge :demon:

Jambo:
Man I haven’t seen you in ages, so it was good seeing you again. I wish you’d go to more meets and stuff. I hope you played well at Rocky and I totally forgot to like say goodbye after we got of the plane :(

Vermy:

Good playing you on the big screen projector! ;)

ViVa:
Your Mario was sweet, and we made a good team at N2C. :bee:

Hotdog:
I had no idea you’d be so gangsta :pimp:, thanks for walking me to Subway. Funny thing is after you guys left, I got completely lost trying to find my way back :upsidedown: Anyways, awesome friendly we had.

Jei Jei:
Wow I saw you using Jiggly and Pit at N2C, I think we even played each other in Doubles and we had the whole Jiggs on Jiggs thing I think? :jigglypuff: Anyways awesome Tux and I wish we got to have some 1v1s. Thanks for the shoutout and uh sure you can keep me :p

T.REX:
Your such a good Brawler, your Marth ***** in singles and doubles in both Brawl and Melee. It was good seeing you in real life and playing tons of friendlies.

Throwback:

Such a shame you guys didn’t stay too long at Rocky. I totally forgot to say goodbye to you guys when we got off the plane.

Pandepic:

It’s good to see another Link mainer out there. :link2: Keep working at it and don’t give up on him. He takes a lot of hard work to get good with him. I’m sorry that I totally forgot to teach you some stuff with him. Your Link reminds me of how I use to play. And don’t pick lavender Link, that’s probably the ugliest colour...:grrr:

People that didn't go to Rocky and complained they weren't in the shououts: :p

Toki:
You should've gone. Hopefully I get to see you one day :)

Renagadez: HAPPY?! :mad: You should have went man. ;)

Random:
So sick of seeing the toilet being clogged. :mad:
I got lost in the streets at one point. :crying:
I wish I got to try out games like Streetfighter and BlazBlue. :urg:
Good to see all the MyWii/A-N people in real life. :)
This shoutout has taken me all day and I mean it when I say all day to do this. So you better read it. :mad088:

TibsRibs was the place I stayed:

Other Photos:

Lots moar images Here: http://img63.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=p1020758.jpg

Tl;dr version: Rocky was ****!

Alzi

Smash Master
That post was awesome. Also lol at that edited pic that scabe did.

Wow winners got trophys, never knew that, thats pretty sweet.

Some people dressed in a cool way aswell.

Lucas guy
Ness girl
and sonic hat guy :p

Smoking Puppy looks like a real falcon in those photos hahahha.

Ledge_g2

Smash Ace
Was so much fun, and learnt soooo much :D :D :D.

Sorry if i miss anyone, i need to meet more people.

Shoutouts:

Corpsecreate: Didnt get to play you, very nice TL and grats on winning :) also lol at you thinking me thinking falcos the best char in the game when i was refering to scoots best char :p.

Tibs: Good job defeating chriss again and grats on 2nd, your diddy always impressess me, also the fox vs diddy MU is really fun, want moar <3.

Amaterasu: Set was soo close but you were too good in the end, was good to finally play your MK.

Shaya: hmm trying to create rules on the spot because lack of patience :/. good to meet you and thx for the recording and all though.

D0N: Was going to try to get some friendlies in with you after the finals but didnt realize we had to go afterward. good to meet you and hope to see you again before you go back to the USA.

Tedeth: Good games, i feel i learned alot playing you with both the wario and wolf MUs, kinda wished frigate stayed on the other phase longer though :p.

Luke Atyeo: First time i got to play your snake, and i learnt alot about the MU playing you as you did me hopefully XD GGs.

Earl: I didnt get to see you play at all. good job on your placing, and keep playing and studying those MUs ;).

Meteor Master: You've got a pretty **** ness, GJ on 9th was awsome friendlies.

Afropony: Tied for 3rd best placing Victorian with me, awsome, cant wait to team next stigma :D.

Swordsaint: Don't think i played you apart from 1 game in friendlies with your falco which ended horribly for me lol, good to see you again.

Splice: heh, blaming me for team fail :/ worst part is everyone believes you haha. all good, we need to get that team chemistry we used to have back. gj on your placing.

S.D: lol @ both us being each others personal hate MU, although i think from playing you i learnt alot about the MU with diddy and it came together in the last game. was fun playing you, and dun worry about the ledge camping with pit, i get it all the time from Afropony lol.

Dekar: don't think i seen you much of the day, GJ winning melee doubles.

Zero: Your ZSS is very good, only got to really play you at n2c though.

Toshi: Thanks for the diddy advice against S.D lolz, was good having your and J4's support though, appreciate it :).

Haydino: Good friendlies, i learn alot playing you and enjoy our games XD.

Condog: GJ on your placing, you are improving really nicely man, as much as i hate kirby its good to see one that kicks *** <3.

Tanman: Good to see you again and sticking with sonic, i think its the first time i played it and was a really tuff fight, GGs <3.

Jei: I think i only played you a couple of times one with you 3 stocking my MK, i guess it still needs work in MUs thats not snake or G&W lol.

Isorropia: Awsome meeting you man, its good to see olimar rep, I <3 watching your olimar, its got a cool style, and thx for the tips with wolf and Usmash outa shield i didnt even think of it lolz.

Enigmalik/Pirate: Pity i had to beat you outa pools, you seem very good and could have done well.

Devil: didn't really see you much, i still need to play your wolf more XD.

X: Nice pool organising lol, your always awsome, btw im taking up fox you have to teach me some stuff XD.

Khoa: Good luck man and hope to see you again, miss you already <3.

Atlas: Its entertaining having you around lol.

Metanova: I dont think ive played like any of your chars apart from olimar, i need to have more friendlies next time XD.

Nicks: Good to see you again man, think i only had like 1 friendly with you with ddd, learnt alot from it, thx XD.

CAOTIC: Was very nice tourny organising, very much appreciated by everyone <3 thx man.

T.REX: Another person i didnt play :(, i should have played more while i could lol.

Scabe: Your awsome, and you've got a very good link, our matches are fun and campy to the extremes haha.

Tak: Hmm dunno if you guys can bag brawl taking for ever after Rocky Melee going so slow and running out the timer haha.

Kas: Don't really know you but grats on winning Melee, Cao's so good and you beat him, thats really something.

Timic: Thx for the lift again man, always appreciate it XD.

JoeyJoeyJoeJoe: Thx for the support and dragging me out to get coffee, kinda needed it. was awsome <3.

Cake: Always good to see you again, nicely done 3 stocking the guy in our pools ;).

Gords: Nice tink, wish i got to play you other then just n2c though, was so tired that night, couldnt really learn much.

Bryan: You're so good in teams, im always impressed by your peach.

ViVa: Thx for your support man, and hell yeah for endless friendlies at n2c haha.

Drixon Sypher: didnt get to see you much, need more friendlies i think.

EdgeGames: need more friendlies with you also, your shieks fun to play.

Ugly: Your improving nicely, i likes it.

LeishaChu: Your awsome as always, and thx for making my controller look gay with all the girly stickers and stuff <3.

Alfa: haha was an intense match between my fox and your pika, was soo close for me to brag about something awsome haha, nah, your bowser always impessess me, shows me how much of an underated char he is, keep up the good work <3.

Ocean: Didn't get to play you or even see you much, next time i guess man.

Vermy: You did better then i thought with MK vs olimar, good job man, i think you were right in not picking wolf too.

Bjay

Smash Lord
WoT

Smashboards needs spoiler tags.

Despite feeling like crap on the first day I had a lot of fun at the tournament on both days and it was an absolutely wonderful experience. It was definitely great to see everyone again, and it was also a pleasure to meet a lot of new faces too. The venue was a great place, although that registration thing was weird. But I guess that's cause I assumed pre-paying would save us from queueing up. Maybe have a separate queue?

I played terrible on Day 1 (I blame lack of sleep from 4 consecutive days >:|) but I did played so much better on Day 2 (caught up on sleep, go figure).

If there's anything I regret it's that I did not play more Smash (I barely played any aside from tournament matches and a few friendlies) and not making an appearance at the Pre-Rocky dinner and Dodgeball, as well as not spending more time chilling out with everyone I love so I will have to make up for it next time, and I look forward to it.

Typed my shoutouts whilst being sleep deprived as I waited for my delayed flights. Sorry if it doesn't make any sense. I'm also sure I left out some stuff I wanted to say too, or whatever I've written is worded badly. T_T

Shoutouts:

Accelerate – It was nice meeting you and that’s a pretty excellent Falcon you got. Thank you for the games and I hope next time I can play better than I did (though you would still own regardless, haha). Grats on your high placings in Melee as well!

Amaterasu – It was great to see you again Chris and it was nice in getting to know you better. It’s a shame you couldn’t stay longer but that’s totally understandable. Well done in placing 3rd in Brawl and you’ve got a really excellent Pikachu as well. I hope I can get to verse it 1 on 1 next time. Your Meta Knight is pretty top-notch, I enjoyed versing you in Brawl and I hope we can have more matches in the future. PS: Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, hahaha.

Apollo – It was nice to meet you and although we didn’t get to play any Brawl matches, it was fun versing you in Melee. Your tactics with Jiggs were pretty clever, though it’s a shame you couldn’t pull off the rest. Nice placing in Doubles, great stuff!

bylim5.ud bylim Thanks heaps for being able to house me, and thanks for everything you’ve done and for teaming up together in Melee. I’m glad I managed to find you a Brawl partner, and I’m even happier that you placed quite well. Your button mashing skills are pretty epic but very distracting but that’s totally cool since it just totally cracks me up. Your Peach is very different to mine and it was great versing you in Pools where we had quite the intense match with our Peaches clashing. We did pretty well in doubles and I’m always up for teaming again in the future. Your Jump skills are pretty awesome too, you’re already getting pretty good. More support and less wasting of your specials and it’s all good! The Bylim ownage was pretty hilarious too and shall never end mwahahaha. Thanks again man! I look forward to hanging out with you again in the future!

CAOTIC – Daaaaaave thanks heaps for hanging out with me on Wednesday and for always making me laugh and for showing and recommending Grill to me (can’t remember the name). It’s definitely one of the most delicious places I’ve eaten at and it’s always a pleasure to hang out with you as well. Big props for organising Rocky, and for running a really fun and terrific tournament, what a wonderful experience! We need to go together to eat some Pho some day! Sorry I couldn’t make it to dodgeball, I needed to catch up on sleep big time. If there is a next time for Dodgeball though, I shall be there!

ComboTurtle – You’ve come a long way since the days where you’d always be eager to face my Peach. Thanks for smashing me (more than usual) in pools since it made me definitely realise how bad I was just playing that day in general and makes me want to pick up my game as well. It’s been a while since I’ve been able to face your Marth evenly and hopefully someday soon that day will return. You should teach me Marth.

Dekar – Thanks a bunch! When I versed you and Jei in doubles, as well as watching all your matches in Melee, I was nervous when I had to verse you to be honest, since you’re a pretty excellent and solid player. I enjoyed our matches a lot, they were so intense and went right down to the wire and I wish we could have played some more games. I was okay with you choosing Lylat Cruise, though I’m not exactly sure if it’s a good Wario stage, but if I showed any sign of relief it’s probably cause I was expecting something worse, that should I explained why I might have looked happy with you choosing Lylat Cruise. I’m still quite impressed with how you and Jei just managed to turn the tables around so quickly in Brawl Doubles as well. Congratulations on Melee doubles with Emily and I look forward to the next time I get to verse you.

D0N – Don it was a pleasure to talk to you and playing some matches with you this time. Grats on placing really high as well as winning the underused bonus, you deserve it! Your DK is magnificent and you are very consistent with landing those punches it’s very impressive. I didn’t get to play your DK but I’m glad I got to have matches with you since I remember the first time I versed you in a friendly it was a lot of fun. Thanks again for the encouragement and support you gave me it means a lot coming from an excellent smasher such as yourself and sorry again for my horrible sense of direction back to the hostel lol. I hope I was of some help (if any at all, LOL).

DrixonSypher - Thank you heaps for the matches and for showing me what an absolutely insane and tough Fox you have. The way you just moved everywhere, shot those lasers, and pulling off all those combos on me had me overwhelmed and very impressed. Versing you was definitely one of my favourite matches at the tournament. Keep up the great work with Fox, I look forward to taking it on again sometime in the future! Thanks for the compliments about my Wario too, it means a lot to me.

e_alert - It was good to see you again and it was nice to hang out with you for a short time. Thanks for showing me the anime store as well! Bad luck on pools but don't worry I know you got lots of potential to become a really good player and I look forward to you pulling in nice results in the future. Keep it up!

Earl – Yeah I know apologized like twice already but I’m sorry again for my reaction after the match. I’m glad I got it all sorted out with you quickly since the last thing on my mind was to make it look like the reaction had something to do with you. That’s one tough Meta Knight you got there, and I’m glad to have had the chance to take it on. You completely walled me, and punished almost everything I did which was really impressive. I like to think I made a good counterpick, but with your excellent playstyle I don’t think it really had much of an impact at all. I still can’t believe I got screwed over with the stage when I tried to get rid of the bike and it landed on the outside causing the bike and myself to suicide, but I’ll definitely make sure it doesn’t happen next time and it was very unexpected. I’d like to believe I may have possibly won that match if it weren’t for the suicide, but then you’d counterpick me with x or y stage and just completely dominate the last match. Great games again, thank you also for the friendlies, and thanks for understanding as well, you’re a pretty great guy. I heard you place pretty well in the Melbourne tournaments so I look forward to seeing some high placings from you at the Melbourne tournaments in the future!

Gords – Thanks once again for helping me out with all my stuff-ups at Sydney Airport and when we arrived in Melbourne, your help saved me several times. I’m glad I got to help out in your calming down and playing straight in Melee when you were having some trouble, I only wish that I was able to help myself since from pools and onwards I was playing pretty bad (I felt I didn’t deserve to be in the Double Elim to be honest). I hope the next time we face each other I’ll get to play you at 100%. Glad to see you’re getting into Jump and Puyo too, looks like I didn’t end up getting to give Puyo to ya so I hope you’ll get Puyo asap! It was fun hanging out in Melbourne with you, and I look forward to seeing you and versing you at the next Sydney tournament.

Isorropia – Unlucky about the suicides in our games. I’m still baffled as to why the Pikmin didn’t grab the ledge those two times they refused, but I hope that it doesn’t happen again. Despite that, I hope that this time I was more of a challenge to you, and the next time I face you that the Pikmin will grab the edge 100% of the time. Heard you did pretty well in BB, great stuff!

isthattim? – Looks like we didn’t get to play any games together so next time I’ll have to play some matches with you since you’re a pretty fun opponent and matches always go quite even. Cheers for talking to me after my loss, and good stuff in Melee as well. I was hoping to face that Doc of yours once again but it looks like we’ll have to save that for another time. Next time, we must play some Melty too!

Jaz – JULLA! It was great to see you again and thanks for understanding and fixing up the whole hostelling issue. I hope we can hang out next time and grats on 3rd in Melee doubles! I hope you’ll attend more tournaments, and I also look forward to playing matches with you next time as well.

Jei – Jeiiii!! It was great seeing you again man! It’s a shame we didn’t get to hang out and that we didn’t really get to play any matches at all apart from the one friendly at N2C and our Brawl doubles match! You’re a pretty tough opponent in Smash and an overall pretty awesome guy as well! Next time I’m in Melbourne, hopefully you won’t be busy cause I look forward to chilling out with you!

JoeyJoeyjoejoe – We didn’t talk much, but thank you for the games we played. Something about our matches was fun and was hilarious too. Hope you enjoyed our games as much as I did, and I would like to have some more games with you next time!

kupo – It was great seeing you again Emily! Congratulations on getting 1st place with Dekar in Melee Doubles, your Sheik is just absolutely incredible! If this isn’t your peak, I can’t wait to see how much more insane your Sheik is! I was hoping to play some Smash with you since the last time I got to play you in Melee it was a lot of fun. I hope one day my Peach can reach your level.

Larry – Larry! It was a pleasure meeting you and it was great to talk to you as well! I like that lazy spirit of yours, and next time I’d like to play some Melee with you! Glad to see you still made it to Rcky to spectate, and that I got a chance to talk with you while you’re there.

Leisha – Thank you for the games in Melee. It was fun and it me made me laugh. I also saw your Game and Watch on the big screen, impressive stuff!

luke_atyeo - Thank you Luke for all the support and encouragement you’ve given me from this tournament and the last few previous tournaments as well. I may have been on a slump for a while, but you kept believing in my performing well in tournaments and that means heaps to me. It was a pleasure to verse you as well. I played my best but you just absolutely dominated during the matches and outplayed me. I found our matches to be so much fun. Well done on placing high and I look forward to having the chance to go all out and playing against you once more. I may have been one small step away from my goal, but it was so **** close and this is the best I’ve performed in a long time, so you’re right it was successful, and I couldn’t be any more satisfied. I definitely think I’ve redeemed my losses (both in the last few tournaments, and Rocky Day 1 [Melee]). Thanks also for asking me for some Jump matches as well. I was looking forward to versing you but since I played so bad in Melee I wasn’t really in the mood and just felt like crap so it cheered me up and it was a lot of fun, zero to deaths everywhere. I look forward to more Smash and Jump with you. Congratulations on 1st in Brawl Doubles as well!

Meteor Master
- Ricky, as always your consistent and excellent high level of play never fails to deliver, and once again when I face you I just have so much fun being up against you. You played just absolutely amazing in our matches. You were my first opponent in pools, and since I lost both, it made me feel nervous about the rest of my matches, but it left me even more determined to make it out of pools, and that I shouldn’t give up. So thank you for the matches, and congratulations also on placing 2nd in Brawl doubles. Your Ness is beyond amazing.

Metanova – It was nice to meet you, and unlucky about the stuff that happened in pools. It’s nice to see someone use Sheik, and your Sheik is one of the best Sheiks I’ve ever faced. If it weren’t for the couple of mistakes, since I think you definitely would have won. Whilst you were a bit unlucky, you still played really strong and fierce, so I look forward to definitely facing you next time. I can’t wait to verse you again.

Mic_128 – It was nice meeting you and great talking to you during dinner as well. You’re a pretty nice guy and pretty funny as well! You’ve got a pretty good Samus in Melee and those free for alls were pretty fun too even if it was only for a short time. I would have liked to play some matches with you more but there’s always next time. Enjoy the rest of your time in Melbourne, and I will see you next at the Perth National!

Myst Walker – Saaaammmmm! We must hang out next time! T_T Study hard for your exams and pull out top results okay! Thank you for showing me Melty over a year and a half ago I still remember it and how much fun the first time I’ve played, and so it was great to show you my skills when we faced each other in the Melty tourney. I could tell you were rusty in Smash, but after the first match you started doing all this pretty crazy and whacky stuff that was amazing and blew me away! It’s always fun chilling out with you and next time I see you we’re gonna hang out okay! It was great to see you again! PS: Your skills in that random PS2 game is pretty cool too lol!

Redact – Nice to see you again Phil! I was looking forward to face your Falco but I guess that’ll have to wait for next time unless you’ve dropped Falco completely. I wasn’t aware you had a Fox happening and it’s pretty good too. I don’t know what happened in doubles, it was just too intense and just beyond nuts. Regardless, those were quite some fun doubles matches, I hope next time we can get some singles matches happening too.

S.D – Well done on your really high placements in Melee Singles and Doubles. Your skills have excelled so much and your ability to use a variety of characters is something which simply amazes me and is very inspiring. I was hoping to play you in a match but looks like it doesn’t happen once again. D: I’ll have to ask you for a friendly next time since it does indeed become a trend I’m not really liking. :p Thank you for the advice in Melee as well, though I wish I could have made more use of it but I was just playing terrible, and at a crucial time too.

Scabe – It was nice seeing you once again Scabe! I’m still eager for you to teach me Link but there was just no time at all but there’s always next time! I don’t think we played any Smash together at all apart from our Pools match. It was great chilling out and talking to you and you must get into Jump! I’ll teach you the works and you’ll be pretty good in 10 minutes. XD

Shaya – Grats on placing 4th in Brawl Singles Shaya! Thanks for the friendly on Day 1, especially with that great comeback you pulled off. Thank you for also talking to me afterwards when I got knocked out of the tournament and sorry if I appeared to have take it out in any way on you, which I hope I didn’t, but I felt I may have. Regardless of how I may have reacted and felt at the time, I do appreciate that you did sit down and spent a moment from your tournament directing and spoke with me, it made me feel a lot better. Thank you.

Sieg – Sieg! It was nice to meet you, and next time I see you we’re playing lots of Melty and SF together. You’re a pretty cool guy and a nice person as well. I’m glad that you approached me at the end of the tournament since I wasn’t sure whether to approach you once more or say anything. Cheers dood!

Silfa – It’s a shame you didn’t place higher since I reckon you could have gone quite farther but nonetheless I think you did really well. Great stuff on getting out of pools, and giving Shaya a run for his money as well. We didn’t end up playing any Smash but, I’m glad we had a lot of Jump FFAs happening. You keep getting better and better and your defeating me several times was pretty good as well. All I can think of is just suggesting healing supports when you acquire them, and you’ll be multiplying all that sabotage you already deliver!

Sirias – Congrats on winning in Melee and it was great to see you again Kas! Thanks for the friendly as well! Something about the way you play is just really cool and everything you seem to do just works I absolutely love it. I would have loved to play you some more but I guess that’ll have to wait for next time.

swordsaint - Glad to have played you in a friendly at N2C. I wish I could have played you some more though, but it’ll have to wait till the next tournament. Thanks for offering your spot in crews as well (which appears to have not happened in the end). I dunno about you but it was quite nice of you to do that, though that spot in crews is much better being filled by you and the other top players than someone like myself who’s just been performing pretty poorly. I look forward to being up against you in some matches at the next tournament.

Smoking Puppy – It was nice to finally meet you dood and thank you for teaming up with me in Brawl doubles and thanks for all the LOLs as well. It was a lot of fun hanging out man, you made me laugh way too much, and there was a lot of epic Smash, Jump, and Puyo matches too we had. Thanks for the support and encouragement you gave me as well, and I’m glad I could show you the difference sleep can have for performance. (H) I’m up for teaming with you again in the future, and we must progress even further so we can use even more different name tags. It’s a shame you didn’t make it out of pools since I know you would have got really far I reckon in the double elimination. Don’t worry man, there’s always next time, I hope you enjoyed your first tournament!

TakFR – That’s a great Fox you got there in Melee, and it was nice to talk to you too. Thanks for the advice in Melty, I’ll have to face you next time. I heard you won some prize In some game you’ve never played before either, you’re just too good. Thanks for the laughs and your hair is just magnificent. Overall, you’re just pretty awesome, but that’s me just stating the obvious. ;)

Tanman – Thank you for both the fun matches in Melty, and in Brawl as well. Your skills in Melty is just simply amazing, and I’m surprised you were playing at such a level with a control scheme you didn’t want to go with, I wish I could have seen you at your maximum level. You’ve got a pretty rad Sonic as well, it gave me a lot of trouble, and that was what I expected. I wish I could have got some more games with you, but unfortunately I had my other matches, and then I was too busy watching the matches on the big screen, sorry. :p Next time though! Keep up the good work man.

tedeth – Congratulations on winning brawl doubles and thank you for all the advice and support you gave me on Day 2 and for watching some of my pool matches. It definitely contributed and helped me out a lot, and I don’t think I would have got this far if it weren’t for your help. My only regret is that I could not defeat Earl, and then face you during the next round, but it will happen sometime in the until then I look forward to when it happens. Thanks again for all your help, and for letting me temporarily wear that Wario hat too. I look forward to having a Wario ditto with you again, and to also face your Wolf once more. You’re a legend.

Tibs – Well done on placing 2nd at Brawl in Rocky, and watching you play Smash is just simply mind-blowing and very inspiring. You were so close to winning, but you just missed out, but regardless, you did extremely well, and you can always make up for it next time. I hope I can face you next time against your Diddy as well as against your other characters since I remember how much fun I had playing Brawl with you in friendlies back in Sydney. Thanks for also holding onto my sunglasses too. :p

Timic – I really really wish you didn’t release grab me. Though at the same time, I’m glad you didn’t say anything when I decided to fight fire with fire and release grab you in return since it was painful being release grabbed and being up air’d. I did grab you a few times during the match and threw you and hope you would get the message by that, but eh. It was bad timing that you had to have a Street Fighter match as well but I’m glad you returned asap and finished off our matches. Switching to Meta Knight was an interesting choice. Don’t grab release your fellow Wario main. Wario already has it tough being able to be release grabbed by half the cast of Brawl. Nonetheless thanks for the games, I enjoyed our matches.

unreon – Jason it was greating seeing you again and we need to play some games of SF and Smash next time since you’re always one of the people I find the most fun and challenging to play against. Great stuff on placing really high in both Melee Doubles and Singles, and next time I face you I hope I can be quite a challenge. Hope all goes well with that interview you did a while ago.

Vash & Monkeybear
– Only played you guys in Melee Doubles, but your skills in Melee just completely left me stunned and amazed. Our first match was quite even and then boom one of you guys switched to Sheik (don’t remember who) and then the ownage began. Great stuff guys, keep up those terrific skills you both have.

Vermy – Vermyy!! It was nice to meet you! You’re a really nice guy and I wish I could have got friendlies with you at the tourney but at least we got a couple at N2C. Your Pokemon Trainer is pretty tough and inspiring and I would like to face it more in the future. Keep up the great work with it. Thanks for being such a nice person!

X – Hey man, I’m glad you mentioned you were rusty at the start because if you didn’t I wouldn’t have noticed how much differently and better you performed each time during all our friendlies. At the start it was like even and then afterwards you were just all over the place and had a great lead during our matches. Like your Fox and I like you as well man, you’re a pretty nice and funny guy. It was nice to talk to you too!

Zero – Thanks for showing me your skills with Ciel and how she’s just got all these insane combos. I’m definitely interested in learning how to use Ciel and I look forward to playing Melty with you in future tournaments after those couple of friendlies we had. I hope someday my Hisui and Mech-Hisui will be able to take your Ciel head on. Thanks also for the friendly at N2C, I wish we could have had some more since you’re someone I always find really tough, yet at the same time I just have so much facing and so hopefully next time I face you I’ll give you quite a challenge. Sorry to hear again about your phone but glad to see you fixed that issue quickly. Thanks for telling me about the anime store too, and wahhh I was gonna buy Gilgamesh off you. T_T

Scabe

Successful Businessman
I think there's this glitch, where if you look at all of Bjay's post and then look at all the other text on this page, everything looks pink... Maybe I just need to go to bed ~_~

Timic83

Smash Ace
Moorabbin/Hampton East, Melbourne, Australia
I really really wish you didn’t release grab me. Though at the same time, I’m glad you didn’t say anything when I decided to fight fire with fire and release grab you in return since it was painful being release grabbed and being up air’d. I did grab you a few times during the match and threw you and hope you would get the message by that, but eh.

honestly, i had no idea the wario code meant this much to people. you dont see foxes complaining when they get chaingrabbed by foxes in melee. but i'll try and follow it from now on after so many complaints.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I only grab release to nair on warios, (because they can DI out of it) and even still I try to do it very occasionally, I think I did it once to you bjay, hope I didnt rage you.

Although against ted I'll use grab release to uair for kills since ted knows how to avoid grabs (and half the time I **** up and miss anyway)

so basically my opinion is that its fine in moderation.

Pirate.

Smash Apprentice
I think there's this glitch, where if you look at all of Bjay's post and then look at all the other text on this page, everything looks pink... Maybe I just need to go to bed ~_~
Lol, a glitch, thats a pretty excellent observation however Scabe, i'll look into it!

Timic83 said:
honestly, i had no idea the wario code meant this much to people. you dont see foxes complaining when they get chaingrabbed by foxes in melee. but i'll try and follow it from now on after so many complaints.
I think they were mainly facetious remarks Timic, you shouldn't take them too seriously, by playing Wario your likely gonna get alot of hate anyway. Also, good Warios don't get grabbed :laugh:.

tedeth

Smash Master
Nah other characters NEED to grab release Wario to win imo. Like if snake couldn't grab release him it would limit his kill options sooooo much. Same with marth really.

The Wario code is taken reasonably seriously. Like the grab release is pretty gay overall, so the idea is that Wario mains are like "let's so who is better without being super gay".

That's the general idea.

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord

Okay time for some shoutouts, i just slept for like 22 hours in a 24 hour period so im feeling alot better than yesterday, however if i miss you dont feel too bad cause i have a bad memory or maybe i didnt like you:laugh:

VIC

Caotic:
Well like always you managed to run a super fun tournament and managed to do so without raging at everyone like shaya does. It's always a pleasure to see you and i love playing against you i like to see that im improving but i still think i have a way to go. Badluck on the finals, i know you think you're on a downhill decent now because of your age but i still think you can win alot more tournaments if you want to. Anyway i dont think i need to say much more, you know i love you, go easy on the infractions <3

Dekar:
Wow, i walk into the tournament feeling pretty confident only to play your marth first up and proceed to get absolutely rapeddddd confidence down XD but after that i thought we had some pretty good matches and i started to feel better about myself, i hope that you guys can begin to love the reverse upb as much as i do as its the pal ken combo equivalent and looks ****ing ****, once again so good to see you, you're **** in smash and life... doubles was just wow. take care! :)

Redact:
I'm actually good at HON i swear even though everygame we played i've fed anyways played some good games with you, i still dont know how you went in blaz but you were pretty confident you would do well so i hope that went well for you, i will see you on hon xo.

Tak:
Don't think we played all that much, but we did spend alot of time around eachother you're always a good kid and its been good to know you for such a long time, i dunno if you still visit TEC but it seems there are alot of good gamers and people around the site now days i might have to get on their and visit every now and then.

Tibs:
You are honestly the coolest dude in history i wish you were in the sydney scene i love everything about you, if i were that way inclined i'd take you home to meet my family. Your diddy theres something about it, even all the way back at that sydney tournament it made me want to play brawl its a shame i dont have a wii though otherwise i'd have put some work into my diddy and perhaps impressed you a little bit. I dont know whether it was just because of your sweet technical diddy in losers and grand final but the matches were ****ing intense and i was on the edge of my seat cheering for you as im sure everyone else was. All the best buddy ****ing good job and come visit soon <3

Emily:
When i found out i had to vs you in melee brackets i was like ehhhh sheik gg but i played really well the first match and somehow won quite easily, then you showed me that it was just a fluke and proceeded to win the next two, although i thought i had a shot in the 3rd till i died on like 20% then you needled me in the face for anotherr 20 when i came back! so rude :@ anyway you made me realise what sort of things i have to work on and next time i will be back and i will get revenge haha. But i hadnt really talked to you much at any of the other majors we both went to so it was good to finally talk to you and play with you in friendlies and im not going to be playing fox vs you again anytime soon, wow ****. Oh also you have good choice in asian food for white people. Take care good seeing you and playing with you you're real friendly to people even when you win :)

Jei:
Sweet matches all day the first day was really fun, you're a fun dude to hang out with and everytime i come to melbourne its always good to see you, its a shame we had to trade you for dodgeball teams, although i cant help but feel that if i didnt foot fault twice we wouldnt have lost. sadface. Anyway we need to hang out more come to sydney.

Afropony:
Man o man was i keen to play you at DKR someone who could finally give me a challenge and probably even beat me, i was sorta excited, its a shame you forgot it. You seem like a pretty cool dude and i think you said that we could play online? i dont think i've ever done that with DKR but im keen to give it a go as long as their isnt too much lag, oh also you were hard to hit in dodge ball good work on that.

Atlas:
You frustrate me at times, but you seem like a really nice guy deep down, i felt really bad when you were bleeding, we didnt mean for that to happen. I was sorta hoping it was the dodgeball to the face that did it and not me. Anyway take care of urself, i dont think we played in melee or brawl but we will sometime. Take care.

Amaterasu:
Haha, your mk ****ing destroyed me to the point where all i could do was taunt in the middle of the stage on the big screen, you're also surprisingly good at melee taking us to the 3rd in teams. I hope you're not too upset about brawl, you played really well tibs is just too clutch i really thought you had him anyway we didnt talk much but the times we did you seemed like a really really friendly guy and i liked it. I think that in the future you'll definately win a brawl major and maybe even a melee one if you keep playing and play a higher tier character.

Cake:
I dont think i played you in brawl or melee but as far as smash players go you're better to look at than most ha.

T-Rex:
i'm hoping you're from melbourne? i forgot your partners name anyway you guys both had pretty good marths, i was hoping i could just use the old tornado spam everywhere but just kept getting up b-ed out of it. Good Stuff, that is all :psycho:

Brian:
Sweet peach i can see you improving just keep it going for the next tournament and im sure you'll do well, i think you perhaps should've made it into brackets but scabe just got you on the line? ohwell well done.

Scabe:
I dont know whether you're from NSW or Vic i sorta hope you're from nsw cause you're sorta cool and i like the way you're eager to learn in both games, i have alot of time for people like that. I also think your link hat is rate cool and you're a good person to be around. If you live in NSW i'll see you around. If not ill still see you around just less frequently <3

Leish:
Our games in melee were fun until you decided to be a jerk and start hitting me with 9's everywhere then i was really scared about getting down to 1 stock on account of you might win and the crowd would be like ha owned. But yeah fun games, in brawl i think you were better than me, you just suicided and stuff good work getting a game off cao that was quite impressive. Oh and good work on the ness costume too. Oh and sorry for staring at you and ricky making out at N2C.

Vermy:
Yeah i dont think its fair that other characters can use diddy's nanas against him, he definiately does not like that, he's a pretty friendly guy with a waggy little tail he doesnt need that sort of thing in his life, i guess next time you should be more mindful of his feelings and realise that they are his nanas and shouldnt be used against him lol good games man, didnt talk much but yeah gg's =]

QLD

Ryan:
****ing wow, wouldn't have had nearly as much fun without you there, every second you were around was great, the best was when you were cheering for gords vs dekar, i could not stop laughing. As far as melee goes, you're a beast aswell congrats on 3rd you deserved it thoroughly, im now thinking of coming to squat even though i didnt have any plans to do so before rocky. You're pretty much the king you should house me and sam for squat. Also you should work on your dodgeball tactics, i dont think the king is supposed to throw the ball on the full at people, but i suppose you hit that gimp in the head before the game started, that was pretty sweet. Anyways nsw needs to see more of you, come down for smash and beers sometime. All the best.

Kas:
You seemed a bit shy or something this time around, i dunno why, i actually think you forgot that you'd even met me. You had better not have or else. Anyway your sandbagging through pools was absolutely ****ing hilarious the best was when you won that game with fthrow and shine, i was laughing on the inside but didnt want to on the outside cause your opponent probably felt bad enough, also when you were against chris and kept dairing him with falco to 240% before killing him. You're a cool dude congrats on the win, you were so pro last time i seen you in brisbane now you're just insane, our friendlies made me realise how many things i have to work on if i want to beat you which is good. Also if we come to squat you better come hang out with us. Much <3

Sieg:
I'm glad you felt you were playing better melee when you were playing against me, you're also a real nice dude to hang around with and i enjoyed having you around i dont know how you went in the smash events but i dont think you took it that seriously really, if we come up to queensland i definitely want you around:laugh:

Booker:
I dont think you even went in melee or brawl, how'd street fighter go? Hope you went well we didnt really talk much except for about DKR which im sure i'd win :bee: If i come to squat we need to have that match, maybe i'll eat my words :urg:

NSW

Chris:
I dont think you'll read it but <3

Tim:
You're pretty much the king of the world. Glad you did so well in melee 17th is not too shabby at all especially with all the good players at the tournament. Always have fun hanging out with you. I dont think i need to say much to you cause you know theres love. Also thanks again to you and chris for letting me crash at yours before my flight much appreciated.

S.D:

we're the ****ing kings and i know you feel bad about knocking me out of the tournament, but its okay if anyone was gonna beat me i'm glad it was you. Good work on 4th i know you can do better though. Doubles ergh, We'll be back anyways i dont think i need to talk to you much cause you know i have exponential amounts of love for you and i will talk to you on msn etc.

Jaz:

Every morning with sean connery going didnt help the lack of sleep i got throughout the weekend, but im so glad you were in our hostel and our scene wouldn't nearly be the same without you. As far as melee goes you're the king, you do the dumbest **** and still win with 3 stocks to spare. I know you wont be happy about your placing but you know you're better than that, just got a bad draw, could happen to anyone. See you and sean at shayas things <3

Unny:

Cool guy to have around, i cant believe your mind had the energy to study at the times that it did and im also glad i didnt have to play you in melee brackets cause you scare me. You also have sweet PJ's anyways im cutting the nsw shoutouts shorter cause you guys all know i love you plus im getting tired. Unny ur the best x

Bjay:

I think its just the introduction of the reverse up-b into my game that has put me slightly ahead of you in melee, although you do get a lot of bombs and stitchies. Anyway you just need to play more, it seems as though you've put alot more time into melee than brawl anyways see you around.

Dedu:

Nice having you there you're always friendly and i enjoy watching your marth play it has alot of tech skill =]

Luke:

You're a pretty cool dude, i like your story about the money you spent in America hope you had a good time ;)

Ted:

Ever since i played you ganon scares me, he can wreck marth pretty hard, which is good anyway you scare me lots and you're a friendly fellow to have around always good to see you =]]]]

Shaya:

Badluck moar practice imo :lick:

Ricky: You tore it up in teams, your ness is that cool, its a shame you lost you played really well and i was cheering for your team the whole of doubles because it was cooler to watch than boring wolf.

Canada / SA

The twins: You guys are both legit very good players, i enjoyed playing both of you very much especially that canada vs aus teams match we had in which you guys won in the end well done, you guys should find it in your hearts to make it over to sydney sometime for some smash, how much longer are you in aus for? all the best.

Blackshadow:
Once again enjoyed all our games, i dont think i could've played any better that 3rd game of our set and im glad i did cause you're a real good player, you can edge tech anything its really amazing, live to 270% vs marth? wtf so good, cool dude you should bring the canadians over <3

Top Bottom