• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rocky Shoutouts, Results, Photos & Videos - Nostalgia Thread!

Sieg

Smash Champion
Even better, we need to get Ant to come in and troll us all with some crazy statistics.

Also <3 Turtle. When I saw you on Monday man you looked so ****ed up haha.

That was the best just chilling around Myers.

Jamage

Smash Ace
NNID
Jamage007
3DS FC
5412-9923-5145
Switch FC
1787 8077 0889
Since I know them both in person Ill speak for browny and say there is definatly too much man love here.
Ants crazy stats are that 90% of people in this thread are gay and he thinks his Ganon is 100% too good for anyone to handle. :D

kupo

Smash Lord
I AGREE!

Turtle: lol, wasnt really a "perfect" choice for food cos a certain person suddenly lost his appetite. :p

It's ok SD, i love you very muchly.

<3

earla

Smash Lord
tourney was great. thx to cao, jei, shaya

hot cosplay couple that conor n leishychu

cheers for the games, enjoyed em

congrats to corps, ted/luke, kas, em/dek

S.D

Smash Master
I AGREE!

Turtle: lol, wasnt really a "perfect" choice for food cos a certain person suddenly lost his appetite. :p

It's ok SD, i love you very muchly.

<3
It was a good choice Em, I actually very much liked the parts I ate, I just wasn't really hungry <3

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
better then ants 200% gayness in the anus.

thanks earla, hope me and ted put on a good show, and its always fun throwing down against ricky in doubles, I swear elysium has the rapest doubles players, except that shaya guy, but he still does good. /brag

tibs7

Smash Champion

Tibs:
You are honestly the coolest dude in history i wish you were in the sydney scene i love everything about you, if i were that way inclined i'd take you home to meet my family.

bawwww *tear* wub you turtle. come to squat =)

and verms dw i wasnt telling him your strats, i was telling him to side b moarrr, coz its good against snakessss

also yes as SD has said many times keep the hype alive by UPLOADING THE VIDS SHAYA!
<3 you all

edit: it jsut has to be said (well technically what luke said). metanova looks exactly like that guy off big bang theory, that shelden guy...discuss

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
everyone is too nice, ill do better shout outs

VIC

Jared "Atticus" Willet: douchebag bails then doesn't bail then bails again, hate you, dont even care if i spell your last name wrong lol <3

David "Caotic" cao: no crews (obviously 100% your fault) and losing to kas, skill up <3 (like the turnip combo lol)

David "Dekar" uhh...: you shaved so you lost singles idiot, learn to play smash bros <3

Emily: how can you lose to accelerate, just like hit him lots and then he dies, its easy (i still lost to him too q_q) <3

Tibs: loser didn't come to rocky early enough on sunday, wanted to team with you (couldn't get your number q_q) and then lost to corpse, who plays like mid tier or something, if you need brawl lessons let me know (i liked that spike though...) <3

Tak: even though you're MEANT to be listed as tied 13th, you're not there. want to know why? because no one cares that your fox got a round off accelerate (unlike me q_q) <3

Jei: maybe learn a real character, rather than that freak of a dinosaur that throws its offspring at you (beating kids with low tier) <3

X: bad at smash, bad at dancing, bad at being cool, bad at having more smash meets with me ): <3

Larry: huh think you're so cool because you housed the entirety of OOS rocky? being the only one here that actually housed someone? yeah well you still forgot x-kalibur ): <3

Forte: not coming to 2nd day because you needed to prac some hon? yeah you do need to skill up in hon from what i've seen (ipx scrub more like it) <3

Bryan: seig dropped it in teams, would have had you guys otherwise. double peach douches <3

QLD:

Kas: sandbagging makes it boring to watch you, you need to **** people faster <3

Accelerate: you just fluked it that you won, obviously using macros on your controller to do those shuffles and wavedashes, like i cant POSSIBLY lose at my own character legitimately <3

Sieg: letting me down, captain failcon, back airing me then losing to a single peach, tsk tsk tsk, you deserved that seed against feri since you lost for me <3

Chris: obviously not pressing B enough if you lose to tibs, like mk's not very hard and you still don't win, i don't get it <3

SYD:

Comboturd: massive feeder in hon, rqs then i win without you, gg. ill teach you how to play hon some day, not very hard <3

Unny: you should probably get a new nickname hey, and play me some time so i can beat you ): <3

Jaz: i didn't get to see you much, but even then i could tell you're too nice, obviously if you were more mean you would win smash, see cao? he's heaps mean and comes 2nd (not good enough though) <3

Bjay: didn't play falco because you guys didn't even deserve to play him (i hate falco v peach -_-) you're lucky i didn't get you in singles <3

WA: (not actually part of australia)

corpsecreate: How are you so good? it doesn't make sense to me, like i know you guys don't have electricity in the republic of westlandia so how can you practice? still winning even though no one cheered for you, obviously something is up there. <3

if anyone actually thinks this post is serious, i feel bad for you

i love you all (except atticus, my one about him is serious) and you're all really scary to play (except atticus too, he's an idiot)

if i missed you i either couldn't think of anything for you, or didnt see you much on the weekend at all

i like you all
probably a bit more than i should <3

except atticus of course <3

Ugly Man

Smash Apprentice
I look so depressed in that I don't even the hell what

Seriously, did Inspector Gadget just foil my plans in a humorously bungling way?

Also, I'd do shoutouts, but I always forget someone, and I hate it when I do that. Suffice it to say that I love this community and all that stuff that is done by said community, and I would subscribe to it's newsletter if it had one. Ooh! We should have a newsletter!

Incidentally, I had the same number of wins as JoeyJoeJoeJoeJoeJoeJoe. Joe. Therefore, I must have come 37th in pools. Which is slightly higher, TO THE EXTREME

Second incidentally, as the guy who drove Shaya around I demand he upload the videos, else he face my wrath. And it'll be evil wrath.

skillskillfiretruck

Smash Journeyman
(EADP/e (that's me)-)

omgggggggg.4444 nice shout out scabe.

Nice Ness Cosplay leish.
Nice kaion!! (;
Scott looks like a nice guy in those picks.
nova, apollo, bylim etc(L). i g2g to one of these. hope everyone can come to Perth next year. (possible Eastern Invasion)

I'm only FOOUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRteen so i cannot travel out of Perth.

such excitement from reading a few posts.

*GONE AND WILL NOT COME BACK TO READ REPLIES*

Nova

Banned via Warnings
edit: it jsut has to be said (well technically what luke said). metanova looks exactly like that guy off big bang theory, that shelden guy...discuss
No. Do not discuss. Discuss and I will start Ganon D-airing people irl (despite my ****** size). H8 @ scott for starting that. H8 @ luke for saying it. H8 @ you for saying it.:mad::mad::mad:

Edit: Ok, I'm over it. Maybe I do.... a little. :)

Edit 2: Elton, I totally wouldn't miss an opportunity to meet you. Maybe I'll even see if Tarek can come along since you <3 love him.

tibs7

Smash Champion
haha nova it is so true! you're cooler than him anyway so its ok.

skillskillfiretruck

Smash Journeyman
haha i'm back. Just gona bookmark this thread and check it often.

I so want to keep ****** Tarek OFFLINE. : )

Tell me everyone- Did Scott talk about me? (Mic has a photo for me also which i'm waiting to see which i think is Scott being rude)

D-airing with Ganon; someb0deeee gonna Stomp The Yard. That's what i call it when I spam it

Nova

Banned via Warnings
The only person that said anything to me about you Elton was Kaion. He just said that if Perth ever does have a major, one of his main motivations for going is so that he can meet you. <3

Ant1

Smash Ace
I never thought nova looked like sheldon. And i have a good memory when it comes to faces.
I guess everyone sees different things, like some people think me and my brother look so alike, and some think we look nothing alike..

Sieg

Smash Champion
Sieg: letting me down, captain failcon, back airing me then losing to a single peach, tsk tsk tsk, you deserved that seed against feri since you lost for me <3
That's harsh man, you and I both know getting anally penetrated by Feri far outweighs me failing completely on Peach lol.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Hey skillskillfiretruck/Elton/EADP, I keep trying to add your Brawl FC and Wii code but for some reason it's not working...

Sieg

Smash Champion
Why Shaya hasn't uploaded the Melee Finals yet amazes me.

Upload some good vids and not just of you losing Shaya.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
protip shaya: in order to upload more than 1 video per week, how about getting a mass uploader program or whatever (probably one on youtube anyways) and just queue all the videos to upload, then leave the computer, go about your daily business, come back and huzzah everyone is happy =p

skillskillfiretruck

Smash Journeyman
ok, cheers. I took a good look at whoattended and.... OMG4444; T-rex was there too.
GO Tom.

I don't think Tarek would come to a tourney. He's rarely on msn too. He might be active on facebook though.

Perth is planning a Major sometime in 2010

e- Hey scabe my wii is stuffed. I don't play online.I deleted my whole wii memory. semi bricked or possibly wii disk reader stuffed.

lol. did you try adding 4444-4444-4444 and 4444-4444-4444-4444 ROFL?????????

Bjay

Smash Lord
@Tom - no need to be modest, you're wayyyy ahead of me, and that is something I acknowledge and respect a lot. That reverse up b is something just makes you even more better than you are already and it's like your signature move or something, I love it.

Yeah you're right I do need to play more. I don't really play any melee or brawl at all. T_T

I only grab release to nair on warios, (because they can DI out of it) and even still I try to do it very occasionally, I think I did it once to you bjay, hope I didnt rage you.
Not at all. Release grabs don't bother me lol, unless it's from Wario. :psycho: Anywho, if I don't get release grabbed by you, I'll probably cop an up tilt hahaha.

honestly, i had no idea the wario code meant this much to people. you dont see foxes complaining when they get chaingrabbed by foxes in melee. but i'll try and follow it from now on after so many complaints.
That's up to you, I'm just saying is all. :) It doesn't bother me as much as the way it may look from my post. This is probably ironic (and worded badly) but you shouldn't have felt the need to apologise. If you're gonna do it, just do it. Your apology as soon as you release grabbed clearly must have had some hidden meaning behind it. :p In short, your apology is what bothered me. XD

But yeah in all seriousness Timic, this quote sums it up:

I think they were mainly facetious remarks Timic, you shouldn't take them too seriously,
Dw Timic you're a cool guy, though I wish that SF interruption didn't happen, but that ain't your fault at all. I would like to play you again in the future with no distractions. :p

The Wario code is taken reasonably seriously. Like the grab release is pretty gay overall, so the idea is that Wario mains are like "let's so who is better without being super gay".

That's the general idea.
Sounds about right, couldn't really explain the meaning apart from morals.

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
T-Rex:
i'm hoping you're from melbourne? i forgot your partners name anyway
:(

keepin' it short:
t-rex: thanks for teaming with me, i thought we did pretty well but got unlucky a few times. you're a good player though, hope to see you 'round.

scoot: fun playing you in pools, hope you thought so too. close matches but i wasn't good enough in the end, you're a good player and cool guy and thanks for your support (although as soon as you started talking me up i started getting my arse kicked by corpse ><)

nicks: suprised you didn't make it into bracket, better luck next time. i enjoy playing against you, it's one of the few times i actually start thinking hard. as soon as i think i'm getting the meta knight matchup down you go and three stock me D:

edge: good games, you're a nice player and you live up to your name with all your edgeguarding tricks, good job getting 9th in teams.

corpse: thanks for the friendlies, i never knew you played so many characters (well i hardly know anything about you hehe). amazing player, it actually felt like i was getting combo'd when i fought your toon link and grats for getting first in brawl singles

thanks to anyone i played friendlies with or talked to, you made it all worth it.
i'll try to learn melee so i don't sit around half the time watching next time.

VashT.S.

Smash Apprentice
Finally some shoutouts:

CAO:
Easily the best TO ever! You've set the bar really high for any other TO out there. You made sure everyone had fun even when they weren't playing smash. I'm really glad I met you back in Canada. You made the trip well worth it. I don't think your smash skill has gone down since 21 because you've seem to have gotten even better since last year. Thanks for the smash.

Dekar:
Wooooooow that match was so intense. I've never had a match switch so much from one side to the other. You're too good and your jiggs is legit...play more jiggs, it's too fun not too.

Tak:
Your fox has gotten much better since that stigma in May. You just need a good secondary, like Bowser XD

Emily:
You're so good and you're way too modest. You claimed you had sucked at teams like 20 minutes before you won teams haha. Playing with you was really fun. I wish we could have gotten some more friendlies in.

Jei:
haha I laser camped your yoshi and still lost. :( I still had a great time playing against you, even in brawl. You're a really friendly guy and would have had fun losing to you all day. :p

Atlus:
two quotes from the same day "oh my god you beat Forte!! holy!" and "oh yeah you could totally beat CAO and Jaz in teams" :p :p Even though it didn't come true, thanks for the confidence. Wish we could have gotten a better game of magic in.

Forte:
Such a nice guy. Really I wish I could hang out with you more even if it didn't involve smash. You were doing so well against me in pools until the last like 10 seconds. Glad you got out of pools though, you deserved it. Baaaaad luck in brackets. Hope you still had lots of fun.

Amaterasu:
You rock man. Your toon link and pikachu are sick, keep playing them. I wish we could have played more, when we did though it was super fun.

Brian:
I can't believe how much your peach has improved since may...really really impressed. Only got to play with you in teams and I was pretty worried after the first match because you ***** us at first and we got lucky and JUST won.

Scabe:
Nice jiggs...lol at the hair/head appendage joke you showed me. Keep playing.

Ryan:
You're too good at smash man and you're such a cool guy. Playing against you was sooo fun every time. I really enjoyed the Aus vs Can team match we played. I could have kept playing against you and combo turtle the entire two days and would have still been completely content. Good luck in the future.

Combo Turtle:
You're like my favorite smasher out there. ever. Every match I played against you was the best. The team match with you and Ryan was probably my highlight of the tourney. I really wish I could make it down to Sydney but it's not looking very likely I'll be way up there again. I'm leaving beautiful australia late December. Planning on going to a Melbourne Stigma some time before then..you should come :p

Larry:
High five for teaching the way of the slurpie. *high 5* I really wish I could play you in smash. You make Canadians look like scrooges you're that nice of a guy.

Unreon:
NTSC FTW! Falcos down air actually kills. Your falco is too good. GG's

SD:
Didn't get a chance to play that friendly with you. Ah well. You've got the best IC's I've ever seen and your peach is terrifying in teams. seriously good games.

X:
You're so chill. Very fun playing against you. My favorite quote was "wtf this stage is bull****" "dude...you chose this stage" "Oh yeah... you're right nevermind" Wish I got more friendlies in with you.

Don:
I got torn apart by your zelda...I hope the rest of your time in Australia is awesome. It's refreshing to meet someone without an accent.

Blackshadow:
<3 <3 <3 <3 Remember when my ganon was better than you? Yeah...Stop teching. You're too good but I love you. Thanks for coming over EVERY day to play XD <3

To Everyone:
You guys have proven just how nice Australians are and how solid they are at smash. I wish I could play all of you again. If anyone wants to keep in touch they can add me at connoraddley@hotmail.com or Facebook. I'll miss you Australia <3

Sorry If I missed anyone. I'm not really good at shoutouts

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
couldn't upload until yesterday...

was too tired, and slept like 14 hours,

and then

I remembered 'faaarrrk i shouldnt have gone to rocky', thanks to UNI.

gah, are ******s forcing me to upload all of day 1? ****ing wanted to jump off a cliff and die after just doing brawl doubles for now...

farrrrrrrrrrk

Ledge - I did not make a rule on the spot; It is extremely poor show to take what? 8 minutes or more to counterpick a stage. As a TO I'm meant to make sure things actually run. Your ineptitude in this manner was perfectly within my rights to question and threaten.

Oh, and I do use a bulk uploader. It's more that the videos are all humongous before I convert them to H264 (about 4-5x larger). And my upload speed isn't like a boss, and it's faster over all for me to convert (and throw as many matches into a max 10 minute vid) first and upload later.

Ja.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
People pushing and demanding videos from Shaya are appearing rude and inconsiderate. Shame.

Top Bottom