• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S.W.R EVENT VI: Goku has the 5 pieces of Exodia! 4/4/09!

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Anti I'll team with u again :D

J you didn't answer me. I asked about the free venue fee you promised after the Dust Bowl Tournament.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
Anti I'll team with u again :D

J you didn't answer me. I asked about the free venue fee you promised after the Dust Bowl Tournament.
At first it sounded like a good Idea. But then we thought about it and realized that Hosting a tournament this big is way too much work without a venue fee to cover any expenses. Don't worry this Venue is Clean and Has a good working bathroom.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
S.W.R. should still charge a venue fee.

The dedede usually strikes battlefield and lylat, I ban fd and smashville, and I do very very very well against dedede on yoshi's nowadays. Same usually goes for falcos, I stand a much better chance on yoshi's and lylat, and a slightly better chance on battlefield than the other 2 (Yoshi's is the stage I beat keitaro on, the stage I do best against bleachigo on, and I fared well against spammer's falco on this stage too). Personally I don't really see why I'm limited to choose between FD or Smashville against a falco but they're not obligated to choose between battlefield or yoshi's, a neutral system that puts the power in the hands of characters that actually already have the 70-30/80-20 advantage seems not very neutral at all.

Yeah it screws me over but it's Ike, I mentioned ages ago that no one likes yoshi's or lylat, this was only a matter of time. I guess i'll just need to get good enough to take d3 on smashville or FD.
QFT

Just play Smashville every time over FD, Ryko.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
lol I was rapinggg at the Melee friendly setup. Until Magus came along lol. I lost a closee game to his CF then got rappeddd by ganon. But i beat everyone else :D. lol and Me and Magus team and never lost.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Public transportation options in case I can't get a ride?

EDIT: From Queens

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
Public transportation options in case I can't get a ride?

EDIT: From Queens
I'm not familiar with transportation in NY. But i know that if you go to Port Authority and take any express bus, It takes you pretty much alll the way to the venue. The venue is off Main Avenue. You will get off the Express bus on Main and walk 3 blocks up Crooks ave to the Venue.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
I'll be here one way or another. Anti, we should team, purely based on the friendlies we owned in. Also, I presume IC stuff is not included under "standing infinites"? Coming either way since I'm miffed at the ICs right now, but yeah...

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I'll be here one way or another. Anti, we should team, purely based on the friendlies we owned in. Also, I presume IC stuff is not included under "standing infinites"? Coming either way since I'm miffed at the ICs right now, but yeah...
got a partner already

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
Put pictures of the venue up so we know that we arent going to have to get tetanus shots, goggles and a mask before we go.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Dude, it's fine. I've been there for three tournaments. If the weather's nice, there's even a nice outside part we can use.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Pretty sure I'll be there.

Neutral Stages:
Final Destination
Battlefield
Smashville

It's so empty o_O. I don't like neutrals anyway though unless I'm Sheik lol

PenUmbra

Smash Apprentice
I'll come if I see pics that show attempts at my life aren't being made lol.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
umbra it's fine trust me. your bro's been there before. come to this so you can almost beat me again xD

Top Bottom