• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S.W.R EVENT VI: Goku has the 5 pieces of Exodia! 4/4/09!

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
only $2 to snakee but $5 for me? dayum kid i'm gonna haveta show you what yes combos really are.

GuruKid

Smash Ace
Sounds awesome. I'll try to bring a setup (Wii w/ Homebrew and Brawl); I hate not being able to save replays because of different codes on each Wii...

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
YES!!!!!!! This is the place that was a couple blocks from my bros house :D yay! I should be coming to this. It's so easy to get to!

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Ok, if you dont hit your max by the time the event happens I can bring a full setup. I don't really plan to attend early for my setup to be used so a few days before the event takes place I'll just ask you if you have enough. If you dont I'll bring mine(tv, wii, brawl).

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'll probably **** low tier doubles with Atomsk, lol. Might as well stick with him.

I'm sad that the low tier list is so very limited.

Sonic is better than Ike......

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I'll probably **** low tier doubles with Atomsk, lol. Might as well stick with him.

I'm sad that the low tier list is so very limited.

Sonic is better than Ike......
Might as well stick with him?? Who better? He ***** with lucas in low tiers. You make it sound like its a hassle teaming with him lol.

I wouldnt mind using the same list that was used at airman but I'm not complaining. I'm just greatful that JG and kelvin added the events in the first place.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Might as well stick with him?? Who better? He ***** with lucas in low tiers. You make it sound like its a hassle teaming with him lol.

I wouldnt mind using the same list that was used at airman but I'm not complaining. I'm just greatful that JG and kelvin added the events in the first place.
I didn't mean to imply that it's a hassle, lol. We're going to win. :)

fkacyan

Smash Hero
We'll see my friend :)
So Kai, I'm playing my Snake vs Orion's GnW. He upBs and I time it so that the last hit of dair hits him before he grabs the ledge. I'm upBing back to the stage, and he drops down and sideBs, gets a 9, and stagespikes me.

That's a story, to make up for the fact that I wasn't there to tell them at the last two tourneys. <3

Top Bottom