• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[SA] Valhalla Smash Tournament Thread. Valhalla resumes October 1st!

Misfire

Smash Rookie
Hello all, My name is Michael and this is my intro to you guys. I'm good friends with MonkeyBear and Blackshadow and will be attending BAM2K11. My Smash tag is Misfire, my main is Luigi and I play Melee and Brawl. My brawl main is Toon Link. I have played Melee for quite a while but never on the level of being able to compete. However, Blackshadow and I are training hard for BAM and I'mma come, have fun and gauge my skills on a competitive level. I'm also keeping an account of the lessons I am taking from Blackshadow in a blog. Here; http://sqweegee.blogspot.com/ Hope to meet some of you at BAM, I've heard heaps of great things from both Marc Thee Hanley (BlackShadow) and Eric Geoffrey Addley (MonkeyBear) See you soon :)

zApollo

Smash Ace
The reloaded committee has just announced the return of the valhalla LAN series. Their next event Valhalla VI will run October 1st. As per usual smash will be run and with much better prizes on offer than SG =P

The_Wookie

Smash Apprentice
The last Valhalla event will be held on December 3rd, this further means there will be NO Reloaded in 2012.

The_Wookie

Smash Apprentice
Please note that entry to this final valhalla will be $5.00 for console players ($10 for pc), and as always, Ladies will receive free entry. All attendees will be able to have free dinner at the bbq from 6pm - 7pm.

Top Bottom