• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saffron City #3 Results

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
pretty sure lambchops isn't really interested in smash right now but sorta gets dragged along. aka not trying and stuff.

btw not johnning for him thats the word on the streets lol
dragged along my arse. if u rly dun wanna do something then you wouldnt do it.

and yea strawhats u r absolutely right what was I thinking

LLDL

Smash Hero
Lol at Tec0 tying with Tec9

i don't understand lambchops. He beats me in friendlies like half the time but always sucks in tourney for no reason
So you're trying to say you're some sort of standard?

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Lol, I don't get "dragged along" anywhere unless I was in a car with someone, and they flipped the script. Even then...don't do anything I don't wanna. (You can lead a camel to water, but can't make 'em drink). I'm sure Chops is the same way. Maybe he just had an off day. *shrugs* what happened, happened.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Chops played Fox in our set in LB. Don't know what was up with him, but I look forward to playing him again once he gets his mojo back.

*ZoSo on Matt.Zeb's account*

D1

Banned via Administration
Good sh** HAXMONEY!

He did it for Nes n00b

Get at CF/Peach/Jiggz/Marth. In top 4.

WOW!

I love Melee.

Banks

Smash Hero
fun tournament, thanks to tec0 for letting us play smash in his house all night while he slept next to a bottle of Goldschläger.

shoutouts later

Vist

Smash Champion
i like how when hax accidentally got hit by a snowball on the way out, his initial reaction was to falcon punch tec0 in the back of the head ROFL

anyway ill have to do shoutouts soon. i ****in miss melee events :cool:

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
i like how when hax accidentally got hit by a snowball on the way out, his initial reaction was to falcon punch tec0 in the back of the head ROFL
XFD This was ****ing hilarious

Great tourney guys. Fun seeing you guys again. Especially old faces.

Shoutouts later

kiwiii

Smash Lord
despite the cramped venue, this tourney was raaaaaaaaape!

alex and cris, super props to you two =) =) thanks a lot for putting this together

also hax is rigged ><

& ya g-reg there needs to be more melee in md/va. hopefully plank holds more fests and invites me so i can train with u all x] btw i'm sorry to hear about the accident, i hope your mom is okay :(

shoutouts later?
<3 :D twas so pwnage to see everybody!

SOLAR

Smash Ace
Had a blast driving around NY and NJ. So many good friendlies and MM$ with people! Special thanks to alex banks darc th0rn hoggle for helping out with gas, and being good company!!!

Luckily, Tec0 crouch cancelled it at 0%.

Banks : Held our own vs some dam good players. Next time we shall have the edge! CT Saturday!
Darc : COME to CT w/ us!!! Oh and let's record another 99 stock match and make a vid with new characters, and new annoying awesome music =-)
th0rn : JIGGS + FOX = NEW TOURNEY TEAMS MAINS
Hoggle : Your marth is steadily becoming more and more adept. Thanks for helpin wit navigation!
Alex + Paul : Thanks for the housing!
Tec0 : Thanks for the housing and the awesome games!
Bananas : Thanks for making the experience even better!
Teki : Nice name, man! We can have a smashfest in NH sometime, and i'll bring Maine over!
Xmas : Awesome Peach! =D
Hax : Fun matches
Corneria : >=(
Ben : Good Games
Plank : SO CLOSE
Kiwi : Only took 10 hours to find a TV! gG

I'm absolutely horrible with names, so the people who I played a ton o friendlies with were awesome. Go to the tournament in CT this coming Sunday, everyone. It will be awesome. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=255124

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero

Best thing ever.

Next to chasing them down and pinning one of the kids in the head =P

Banks

Smash Hero
Singles :

1: HAX ($187.50): I sucked that set, nice comeback. nice...taunt...
2: VaNz ($93.75) - good games, your sheik is very tough to play, you do a lot of cool stuff. gj on second
3: Darc ($56.25) - good job, fun car ride, you fit so nicely in the middle of the back seat
4: HBK ($37.50) - lol money match. i will ban FD next time, you owned on that
5: th0rn - nice job brah almost got some money
5: Eggm - nice fox there sir
7: Zoso - you went super saiyan. didn't get to play you this time but we will soon
7: Scar - GG in teams, we almost had you that one game i guess lmao.
9: G$ - didn't play you this time either but at least i got to see you break dance
9: Alukard - argh that set was frustrating but good stuff, ur fox is toooouuuugh
9: Tec0 - thanks for letting us stay over man, good games at night/morning. my hands hurt
9: Tec9 - good games to you too,ur real good. hope you were able to sleep while we played all around you lol
13: XYT -sheeeeik. see you at pound4, then enjoy korea. we gotta get more friendlies in at p4
13: Banks - i can't believe you've done this
13: Tag$ - didn't get to play you this time, i'll catch you on the flipside
13: Plank - i had the most fun playing you in that corner for long periods, our sheiks are pretty **** and your spacies are beast too. 1-regrab-only for life
17: The newb - nice meeting you, i liked how you tried to sneak in all newb like then started playing like a veteran
17: Chopz - i gotta play you some time
17: DJ Nintendo - nice seeing you mang, too bad we didn't get to play
17: GRILL!! - our set was real good, we got some good combos off. good times ^_^
17: MDZ - gj on rainbow cruise, you keep getting better and you do a lot of weird cool tricky things
17: Ben - not sure who you were by name, but if we played GG
17: Phantom - same^
17: Vist - nice luigi, gg in teams friendlies. hopefully we can play each other again sometime
25: Cursed - not sure if i met you from ur name
25: Copycat - i saw you there lawl, maybe we'll play next time
25: Gurren Progan - cool name
25: Zack - long hair
25: GrayFox - not sure which guy you were by name
25: MILOS - nice seeing you, didn't get to play but i saw you working people with fox lol. good stuff
25: Roman - haha! i have defetaed thee this time, until our next momentous clashing!
25: PB&J - good games in friendlies, your fox is beast
33: Omni - didn't get to play you, catch you next time
33: Hero - good games, you are getting better without practicing =p. too good
33: Eli - doctor marrrrrio
33: Crismas - thanks for running stuff and stuff!!!
33: SOLAR - good stuff in teams, we did pretty good we have just have to do better !!
33: Surma - didn't catch your name at this
33: Hoggle - it seems like you started playing a bunch more charcters, that never hurts. keep chugging, you already learned some new **** it seems
33: Yuri - didn't catch your name at this
33: Sky - nice playing you, you guys are all pretty solid and technical (i know there were other guys who came with u/hero who played fox/luigi etc but i forgot what their tags are =p good games)

didn't catch alot of people's names but gg's to everyone

anyone who didn't enter i don't have your name on a nice list so it's hard to remember but

alex strife - good stuff organizing/running this shiiet. thanks paul for housing us friday

kiwii - nice money match good stuff not letting a marth 2-0 you and forcing me to squash you with SHREK. lol make sure to tell me if you put those pictures up before u tag me...just in case they look real dumb

BIGDADDYGANNON - nice to meet you briefly, we gotta play sometime

warriorknight - sick *** bowser/ganon, you throw their bulk around with tremendous force that hits people in the face.

stratsford - good games all night, i didn't know you were that good. then i saw you start busting out thunders combos while eating a sandwich. too gooood

LOL @ the snowball/hax/tec0/donkeypunch event. it was pretty intense, but i live in maine so maybe this happens ALL THE TIME

i think my worst matches of the day in terms of buttrape and/or ******** SDs were on the livestream TV too, that was just grrrrrrrrrrrreat :(

awesome time, i had fun money matching people and friendlying for hours upon hours before, during and after.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Mini shoutouts

Scar - Good set at this dude. I'm kinda sad you're leaving tristate I felt like we coulda had an awesome rivalry goin on. Good luck over at Cali bro ^_^b.

Hax - LMAO I'm so mad you punched me in the head for no reason. I wanna know what made you think I ****en threw it at you though at least :laugh:.

Maine - Thanks for comin over guys I had a blast housing you guys. All of you guys were so fun and chill and Dustin good **** getting 3rd and I <3 you guys. When you can come over again ;)

Massachusetts - <3333 you guys were amazing and I had a blast chillin with you guys. Matt you make good choices ;). Dave we had some amazing matches come over my place again =).

Stratford - <33333333 Nyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~. Come over again bro we need to chill more =).

Vanz - Thanks for teaming with me of course =). And good ****en **** on 2nd bro. Next time get that 1st place ;).

Vist

Smash Champion
fun tourney :) It wouldve been cool if I had done teams or done better in singles but I got crazy amounts of practice there that I definitely needed. Everyone seems so good nowadays too XD. I gotta catch up before pound 4..

1. HAX - congrats on winning & nice playing u in that one friendly lol
3. Darc - i dont think i've ever played you and you were on my side of the bracket too =/
5. Eggm - didn't get to play you, would've been EGGcellent. yea i just went there
7. Scar - nice playing/seeing you again dude
9. Tec0 - fun stuff playing you in friendlies. i think i might've played or seen you before at a past otakon
9. Tec9 - good games we played. your fox was somewhat campy (i dont mean this in a bad way) and i just couldn't adjust well enough.
13. XYT - good games also. I've never been too great vs sheiks even back before brawl, but it was good practice playing you.
13. Banks - nice meeting you and fun friendlies with you and solar. I know I said it already but your sig is freakin hilarious.
13. Tag$ - good stuff in our friendlies. your fox is sick.
13. Plank - thanks for letting me crash at your place and such. let me know if you're ever in the area & able to play or if you hold a fest. I'm down for some serious sheik practice if you're interested even if it means driving an hour lol.
17. The newb - nice hanging with you again. we got 17th on lockdown :cool:
17. GRILL!! - nice seeing you again man. hope to see you at pound 4
25. Roman - nice playing you in team friendlies (i think that was you???)
25. PB&J - crazy good fox man.. our set was intense. ill see you at pound 4
33. Eli - nice playing you and your crazy low tiers wtffff
33. SOLAR - good stuff in our friendlies
33. Hoggle - nice meeting you and good stuff with marth
33. Sky - awesome fox man and good stuff in our friendlies. you're like one of the most technical foxes ive ever seen.

Kiwii- thanks for driving us there and everything. your sheik is really good wtffff dont be down about not doing well either b/c we all did. its just how md/va rolls nowadays lol we gotta all get together and practice

Warrior knight- your bowser is ridiculous wtf. nice friendlies also

alex strife- yo thanks for hosting! see you at pound man

g-reg- ****, sucks you didnt come & hope everythings cool with your family. gi joe madness shall continue some other time.

my bad if i missed anyone or got any names confused

Scar

#HarveyDent
good **** vist you're my boy

hax -- my favorite melee player of all time, ill miss you dude

ALL of swat old and new and TSA NY: reno/hazz/jesus who werent there, HB-****IN-K, alu g$ DJN, my boy warriorknight
def gonna miss you guys especially, beyond smash you're all good friends to me besides reno i dont really like him
at least i wont have to play you guys anymore lol tristate 2 good

tunes: tec0, eggm, vanz, XYT - i ****in hate the tunes, you guys are gay
eggm i'll miss you prob the most out of the tunes since i have literally played you at every tournament i've ever been to, including the first one (cheezits biweekly) where i lost to you and mogwai BADLY
tec0 sorry we're not rivals but whatever i ****in RAAAPED youuuu lol jk
vanz get better vs CF no johns. youre **** tho we never ever teamed which i think is lame
xyt lol good **** dude. seriously though.

maine- darc banks thorn ZOSOOOO and my dude who's the peach player but i can never remember your tag but i remember/like you lol
it was good to see all of you, def keep taking those rides down to tristate even though your main incentive isnt there anymore (me)

md/va - plank kiwii vist (you dont get two) and whoever else came up
good **** where's g-reg though? kiwii you're pretty good plank **** you i'm gonna **** you at pound

BEAST COOOOOAST

sucks west coast *****

Alukard

Smash Hero
First of all ... alex i think i left my controller at the venue ... if can please let me know if u have it ... its all white no stickers =\ ... i wish i remembered to buy one to distinguish -___- anyway if anyone has seen is PLEASE PLEASE RETURN IT ... I WILL QUIT IF I CAN'T FIND IT !!!!!

Singles :

1: HAX The cheese wizard ($187.50) - good **** aziz ... i was sooo happy u won ... FOR NES NOOB YO!

2: VaNz ($93.75) - good **** jaden ... we didn't play at all lmfao ... except for teams but that doesn't count cuz we always play ... cuz we're too good

3: Darc ($56.25) - good job ... carrying in that MM LOL

4: HBK ($37.50) - i saw u SD'ing vs darc ... STEP IT UP SON!

5: th0rn - u definitely got ur revenge for SNES LOL ... but u know according to our tourney meetings ... i'm supposed to win the next one LMFAO .. GGs bro

5: Eggm - ILY lol ... mad fun $1 mms

7: Zoso - we didn't play YET AGAIN! =[

7: Scar - i can't believe ur really leaving man ... who else is going to run tournies on the EC ... its just going to be me and eggm ... we needed a person in philly man ... i hope u lose that job and keep ur old one ... or find sumthing better in tristate ... and yes i mean that LOL

9: G$ - **** ... we need to practice we losing our touch

9: Alukard - FIND UR CONTROLLER OR U CAN'T WIN ****

9: Tec0 - ILY HALEY ... GET ****ING ***** BY THAT PUNCH THO

9: Tec9 - UR SOOOOOO GOOD ... BUT U DONT GO OUT ... U NEED THAT EXP !!!! ALSO SPEAK UP SON I NEVER HERD UR VOICE LMFAO

13: XYT - GET ***** SON! lololol SEE U AT NO JOHNS

13: Banks - UR TOO FUNNY BRO ... AND UR NEEDLES ARE AMAZING ... GOD I LOVE SHEIKS NEEDLES

13: Tag$ - WE SLEPT TOGETHER THE NIGHT B4 ON A MAGIC CARPET LOLOLOL ... ITS PROBABLY WHY WE SUCKED LOL

13: Plank - U HATE ME CUZ U HAD A ROM2 SHIRT AND DIDN'T GO TO MY TOURNEY -___-

17: The newb - I DONT THINK WE PLAYED

17: Chopz - I DONT UNDERSTAND THE MOTIVATION PART BRO ... HAX WON 182$ AND U NEED MONEY ... THAT SOUNDS LIKE MOTIVATION TO ME LOL ... STEP IT UP OR JUST TAKE A BREAK FROM MELEE IF U NEED TO BRO ... =]

17: DJ Nintendo - DOUBLE SAMUS <333 ... I LOVE YOU PAPI

17: GRILLZ!!! - ***** WE NEED TO CHILL ... HALEY NEEDS TO INVITE ME TO A SMASHFEST AT HIS PLACE AND WE'LL JUST CHILL LISTEN TO GOOD MUSIC ^_- AND PLAY SMASH

17: MDZ - GET ***** BY THAT GIRL THAT MARKED U AS HER TERRITORY

17: Ben - STOP CHOKING ... ESPECIALLY WHEN UR GOOD VS CF BRO

17: Phantom - UR PRETTY GOOD I DUNNO WHERE U CAME FROM THO LOLOL ... KEEP PLAYING ... AND BE MORE PATIENT ^_-

17: Vist - WE DIDN'T PLAY =[

25: Cursed - I DONT THINK WE PLAYED

25: Copycat - WE DIDN'T PLAY

25: Gurren Progan - I DONT THINK WE PLAYED

25: Zack - I DONT THINK WE PLAYED

25: GrayFox - WE DIDN'T PLAY

25: MILOS - I LOVE YOU ... BUT I DONT THINK WE PLAYED

25: Roman - WE DEFINITELY DIDNT PLAY ... ALSO U SHOULD DEFINITELY BE PERMA PARTNERS WITH THUMBS U GUYS HAD UNUSUALLY GOOD CHEMISTRY

25: PB&J - GET ***** BY THOSE LITTLE KIDS AND THEIR SNOWBALLS LOL

33: Omni - GGS

33: Hero - I DONT THINK WE PLAYED

33: Eli - I GOT U ON THAT BUISNESS SON!

33: Crismas - GREAT TOURNEY I HAD FUN ... I WANT SOME STICKERS =p ... MAKE ME A COOL SAMUS ONE ... SUMTHING DIFFERENT AND SPECIAL FOR ME =D

33: SOLAR - I DONT THINK WE PLAYED

33: Surma - U WERE THERE ? I STILL NEVER SEEN U

33: Hoggle - I DONT THINK WE PLAYED

33: Yuri - I DONT THINK WE PLAYED

33: Sky-I DONT THINK WE PLAYED

KIWII U SUCK FOR NOT CHEERING FOR ME LMFAO ... "WHOS THAT RED SHEIK!?!?!" HAHAHA

The Newb

Smash Ace
First of all ... alex i think i left my controller at the venue ... if can please let me know if u have it ... its all white no stickers =\ ... i wish i remembered to buy one to distinguish -___- anyway if anyone has seen is PLEASE PLEASE RETURN IT ... I WILL QUIT IF I CAN'T FIND IT !!!!!
I remember around 10:00 when we were packing things up, Alex was trying to figure out who that exact white controller belonged to. I'll bet you he still has it, so you're good :p

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I do have it...sadly I will be heading to texas in about 2 hours XD. I'll be back like...IDK...Sunday night <_<

Eggm

Smash Hero
Chops was plenty motivated when he was ****** me in friendlies. He just needs everyone he plays to wear an eggm mask. xD

Scar

#HarveyDent
So popular. My fans call me "that guy."
lol well you have to introduce yourself

i had already introduced myself to g-reg about 7 times the last time i said to him "yo g-reg whats up im scar we played at ______________"

Top Bottom