• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saffron City #3 Results

XSkyShadowX

Smash Apprentice
You think ur fox can keep up with mine ?? mwahaha =]]]
and thanx for the shout out man. I wish there were more tournys near where i live =\ dun worry matt dot. next time we play i gaurantee you improvement on my skills =]]. I want a MM with you.

My Fox keeps up well with Roman and Arc's but ....... I prefer Falco.
So I'm going to beat you with Falco. <3

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Tec0 - Peer pressure? What peer pressure? I simply recommended we walk down the street and step into a liquor store <33
I like Rainbow Cruise, too. I'll CP you there err day

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Just for HBK: *Bowser subscribes lol

Alukard: Our double Papaya Smacks are too good. We make that team broken <3

Kiwii: Good sh*t ****** my Ganon lol. Just like I told you before, I'll train you up before Pound. Un-photogenic for the win lol. We're gonna chill at Pound. Its gonna be too fun.

WarriorKnight: "Instill the Fear" all day! We make Bowser so d*mn gay lol. The car ride was too good. Thanks for the Papa Johnsteezy though =)

Thanks Zephy =)

Don't worry guys. Chops just got a job yesterday so he's all good. He'll be back ****** it up in Melee in no time. As for me, I've just been in a super slump choking in every tournament I attend lol. I'll be on my A-game by the time Pound comes around.

Top Bottom