• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saffron City #3 Results

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Wow Vanz, good ****, proud of you!!

Also good stuff to HBK, you be destroying the tristate sometimes, ****!!

Sanu

Smash Champion
Arghhh, I wish we could have come... sorry Alex, I have too many exams D:

WILL COME TO THE NEXT ONE FO SHO

Stratford

Smash Champion
So I was a little bit late to this hahaha exam johns.

But anyway,

Vanz - Wow good **** I wish I could've seen you ******.
Tecnine - Yellow just wasn't cutting it.
Th0rn - Good seeing you again and fun games saturday night. Our double Fox team was ****.
Banks - I had so much fun playing you! You are awesome and chill.
Solar - we need infinitely more $1 mms.
Rest of Maine - you guys rule. Hopefully I'll have a car again next term so I can come to stuff... I need to play more good people hahaha.
Teczero - Your marth is kind of fun... I guess :). "Excuse me, I'm in a pinch, can you help me out?" See you in 2 weeks!

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Freaking Scar, much <3 bro and I defnitly had a blast teaming with you this past weekend. If you ever come back for a tourny and Hax doesnt snatch you up for teams just let me know and we'll rep WC to the fullest. Mad hyped cuz you were like the person I wanted to team with most who I hadn't already teamed with. Good luck over there in Cali buddy. I dnt want you losing to no Marths

Hax-Freaking amazing. Didnt get to see you Falcon Punch Tec0 though.
Vanz-We know you love Falcon deep down inside.
Eggm-Marth>Fox. Lemme know if you wanna see how new age NJ connection wrks out
Tec9-Wow, good **** let it be known I 2-0'd Eggm and 2-1'd you and you both play Fox. Clearly you >Eggm
Darc-***** me x2. Ill get more tippers next time
Plank-Sheik is freaking ghey. But I love Tec9 for taking you out so we didnt meet in brackets
Xyt-Get ***** as usual http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZkyk8WOSA0
Alu- Scar/HBK's CF/Marth team is 800x better than Alu/G$'s CF/Marth team
G$-We **** in teams. Way to make that paper lol
Kiwii-Wouldve said sup if there werent 5 guys blocking my way towards you evry 10 sec.
Zoso-Always a pleasure talking to you, mad props on your placing
Chopz-Come play me and get that desire for melee again
Tag$-Tag$$$$$$$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Prog-****
DJ-*Bowser Subscribes*
Grill-My homie, Ill make it down to Bayonne sometime
Banks-Drop Sheik for Marth
Thorn-Drop Falco for Marth
Rest of Maine-Host a touranament
PBnJ-WC all day
Milos-WC all day
Tec0-Stop drinking and play more Marth
Hazz - Namesearching ***
Reno - Namesearching ***
D1-Missed you
Strife/Crimas-Props on running a beast tournament
PockyD-Giants ****

I think thats everyone I came across or played...srry if I missed you. Btw Me and Scar are gonna **** in crews for WC come Pound 4. What up PbnJ

Banks

Smash Hero
lol prog, i didn't know you entered as that either

shoutout addendum:
prog - good couple friendlies, even though technically....they didn't exist.

LL humor forever

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
Lol alu, i was the guy in the gray and black steeptech :)

I wasn't really in the smash kind of mood, ( no johns but yeah ) so i placed really low. Next time i see you ill say something and then we could get some games in. :chuckle:

GGs too all the people ive played.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
time for a break from studying ><.... shoutouts!!

1: HAX The cheese wizard ($187.50) - you're taller than me now >< whack! it was fun facing you and darc off in teams. your falcon is so smart and gay, i'm proud :] good stuff winning the tourney~

2: VaNz ($93.75) - really good to see you again, it's been a really long time! you've improved so much since the last 2 yrs. got a good pair of popo/nana (: good stuff grabbing 2nd!

3: Darc ($56.25) - i cant believe you actually have taeyang on your phone LOL it was fun talking and putting u in asian pictures haha remember, you can look but not touch my boys except for seungri, he a ****!! maybe we can hit up one of the korean karaoke bars i was talking about and you can scream taeyang's name like a little fangirl everytime they play his song LOL also way to be too scared to fight me with jiggs :p

4: HBK ($37.50) - LOL i read your shoutout to me. hopefully we can meet at pound and i can get some matches in. i heard youre pretty decent. but you probably wont beat me, sorry >:]

5: th0rn - it was good to finally meet you! dang everyone from maine are pretty straight (: also, thanks for getting in at least one picture haha. see u at pound, hoping for matches with your falco! (:

5: Eggm - u're a rapist basically. it was fun watching your matches. a little weird not seeing your falco pewpewing all over the stage but your fox was pretty pwnage =] see u at pound!!

7: Zoso - ZOSOOOOOO!!! it was fun hanging out, playing melee, etc. :D i will win that $1 back for you at pound, dont worry. cant wait to hang out and play more matches at pound !! (: (: and thanks for saying i lost weight LOL

7: Scar - good matches >< i want to MM your marth at pound, i need to make that $1 back for zoso! your falcon got super good since ive been gone. thanks for betraying east coast and running away to norcal, u loser haha see u at pound!

9: G$ - the pichu/pika kiwivolleyball on hyrule was too funny LOL youre just jealous that my fox is sooo cute :p lookin forward to our MM, son!

9: Alukard - sorry i didnt cheer for u but wtf why u gettin mad at me for not being loud anymores LOL it was fun talking w/ you =)

9: Tec0 - !!!!!!!!!!! dude u made this tourney so much fun hahaha thanks for hanging out with me and playing melee and whatnot. you got so much better than before. i was surprised/impressed, especially with your marth. i learned a lot from watching your sheik too =) our asian pics were ****! i cant wait to hang out more at pound~ btw nice choice on the goldschläger :3

9: Tec9 - it was nice to kinda sorta meet you! sorry if i creeped you out when i waved at you excitedly in the beginning of the tourney, i thought you were tec0 -___-'' hope you had fun!

13: XYT - nice to meet you again muahah i cant believe i didnt recognize you when we were playing doubles friendlies for like 40 min LOL =) it was really fun to play you and talk with you. you make me wish that i didn't quit for 2 yrs :( your sheik got a lot sharper. good stuff for placing 13th~

13: Banks - :D :D :D :D we are basically ****. you are too fun to talk to haha yea your marf got *****. let's MM again at pound, tho im not sure if i could pwn your sheik as hard haha >< we need to talk more, son! cant wait to partay at pound witchu and the rest! (:

13: Tag$ - nice to meet you! you and darc both have pretty hair LOL /creep. i'll upload the pictures soon. hope to see you at pound, and we can have matches then

13: Plank - i am the best female driver u will ever meet muahaha. thanks for driving back and saving all of our lives. let me know when you have a fest. i need some plank training/moar smash !!

17: The newb - thanks for teaming with me, it was fun getting to know you and whatnot. esp when we are md/va and havent spoken since pound2 haha. hope to catch you around sometime before pound4 :] o yea, and the hiphop artists that you really liked are called "blue scholars" check em out!

17: Chopz - i dont think we really met or played

17: DJ Nintendo - way to sport my tag! haha. twas fun pwning your ganon x] and being un-photogenic together LOL see you at pound :D

17: GRILL!! - i dont think we talked really haha but i remember we met at pound2 >< hope you can make pound4

17: MDZ - it was awesome seeing your falco pwn banks around. you really improved a lot and seeing ppl like you **** now makes me wish i didnt quit for 2 yrs haha good shiet (: we'll party it up (whoop whoop *raises the roof* LOL) at pound parking lot x]

17: Ben - i dont think we met

17: Phantom - i dont think we met

17: Vist - thanks for helping drive back >< it was fun playing and yea md/va needs to step it up. hopefully we can practice a lot, possibly at plank's hinthint, and pwn at pound! i'll try to learn the luigi match-up better so i can give you sheik practice (: btw good stuff for loving bsb/nsync LOL

25: Cursed - i dont think we met

25: Copycat - wow i cant believe i didnt even recognize you, failsauce -_- it was great seeing u again, thanks for greeting me with the middle finger you jerk LOL hope to see you at pound, good sir

25: Gurren Progan - i dont think we met

25: Zack - i dont think we met

25: GrayFox - i dont think we met

25: MILOS - i dont..think..we met?

25: Roman - you look like colbol LOL lets fight at pound4 :]

25: PB&J - it was fun playing friendlies and chatting. if you ever hold a tourney in va, i shall be there =) see you at pound!

33: Omni - i dont think we met

33: Hero - i dont think we met

33: Eli - fun playing doubles friendlies and also facing off in tourney. good matches! i love your DK haha. hope you had fun

33: Crismas - it was good to see you again! augh i forgot to buy stickers from you, freakin fail -__- but it was fun to play you melee. i hope to see you soon before pound, and if not, definitely see you in about a month <3

33: SOLAR - dude u are really cool, you are like a more hyper version of my friend perry LOL hope to see you at pound. let's MM again (:

33: Surma - i dont think we met

33: Hoggle - it was nice to meet you!! hope to see you at pound. iono why we didnt play friendlies here but 3 days is more than enough to fight :D

33: Yuri - i dont think we met

33: Sky - i dont think we met

Alex - again, good stuff for organizing this monthly. hope you had a lot of fun and werent stressed out or anything. see you at pound!

edit// The Real Cheese Wizard - way to make johns and not show up LOL

sorry if i missed anyone. hope this tourney was good times for everyone! go to pound4! :bee:

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman
1: HAX: good ****. i knew you were gonna win ;)

2: VaNz: good **** on second

3: Darc: we'll get another picture at pound :laugh:

4: HBK: too good. top ten at pound son!

5: th0rn: good games. let's play again at pound!

5: Eggm: nice team matches. you've really stepped it up since gotm's. good ****!

7: Zoso: always a pleasure. ggs. let's play again at pound!

7: Scar: gl on the wc! good friendlies :)

9: G$: good games. mango's been teaching you falco :chuckle:

9: Alukard: magic carpet johns LOL

9: Tec0: good set. let's play again soon!

9: Tec9: tied with haley? Good ****! let's play a few games next time

13: XYT: MM at pound son!

13: Banks: Let's play a few games next time haha

13: Tag$: step your game up for pound!

13: Plank: good MM. let's do another one at pound!

17: Chopz: **** son. we gotta stop choking in tournament :(

17: DJ Nintendo: get at the kids! you're a beast in teams!

17: GRILL!!: back on the scene with me!!

17: Ben: i'll learn how to shine oos this week ;)

17: Vist: ggs. i love seeing a good luigi :)

25: Gurren Progan: i hate having to play other new yorkers first round :( ggs

25: GrayFox: brooklyn all day! ggs.

25: MILOS: young link nigggaaaaa

25: Roman: ggs before the tournament

25: PB&J: shine upsmash :)

33: Omni: didn't play you this time

33: Crismas: good job running the tournament :)

33: Hoggle: ggs

Alex: you're too nice. always a pleasure seeing you :)

Tati: you my nigggaaa.

Kiwi: thanks ;) I avenged you in crews without even trying, get at me! let's play at pound :)

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Dustin just give me a shoutout. Don't worry about those other ***s.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Last in-general shoutout before posting real shout outs tomorrow:

Everybody I talked to at this - Add me on facebook if we already aren't friends on it! Matthew Zaborowski. Search that.

I know which smashers talk about Jeanne D'arc

edit: I need to make shoutouts >_>
Did you know I do.....

2 years ago?

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Kiwii - LOL I'm sorry if I bothered you after I got peer pressured by someone :laugh:.

It was awesome seeing you and it was a lot more fun since you went ;) go to more stuff!

But yea Pound we gotta hang out lots =)

-Hoggle-

Smash Journeyman
1: HAX: FALCON PUNCH!

2: VaNz: Nice cast of characters you have

3: Darc: wow i know somebody who is pro at smash
4: HBK: nice marth, gotta get ***** by you some time =D

5: th0rn: wow i know somebody who is almost as good as darc =D
5: Eggm: nice friendlies, be sure to **** you with my samus next time

7: Zoso: i need to play you next time.

7: Scar: your going to the wc and i didn't even get to play you QQ

9: G$: need to play you sometime

9: Alukard: need to play you sometime

9: Tec0: good friendlies, felt like i learned alot for some reason. ty for the housing as well.

9: Tec9: good friendlies, ty for the housing as well.

13: XYT: Hello

13: Banks: learn to **** foxes and nobody will stop you

13: Tag$: your fox is a furious fury.

13: Plank: MM at pound my marth agianst your sheik. 3 to 1 odds? $5
17: the newb: I'll be sure to play you next time at pound, sorry for forgetting about you.
17: Chopz: I don't know who you are but m2k says good things about you

17: DJ Nintendo: you own me all the time

17: GRILL!!: ????

17: Ben: >.>
17: Vist: nice luigi, I'll rematch you in pound
25: Gurren Progan: o.O

25: GrayFox: O.o
25: MILOS: nice job beating me.

25: Roman: good friendlies man

25: PB&J: selling shirts at pound?

33: Omni: cya around at a NE tourney

33: Crismas: ty for the sticker

33: sky: nice matches

33: Hoggle: I can't do any worse right?

Alex strife: ty for hooking up with housing and talking to me about your comics
kiwii: I'll play you at pound for sure.
matdotzeb: you rock, but i don't need to tell you that.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
i know which smashers play yoshi in brawl

pictures coming up tonight! =] caution: banks's swag in these pics MAY blind you

Hax

Smash Champion
yo XYT if you upload that pic of me looking fat as f*ck eating twix i will kill you

XSkyShadowX

Smash Apprentice
haha thanks man. =] am i really that technical though? I dont even notice really =\. haha it was a great tourny though. shout outs to everyone i played ! to lazy to shout out everyone exacly ^_^. dont hate me. hate my fox cuz its cuter than you ! haha jk bye. cya next tourny ( LETS PUT MASS BACK ON THE MAP WE NEED MORE TOURNYS! )

fun tourney :) It wouldve been cool if I had done teams or done better in singles but I got crazy amounts of practice there that I definitely needed. Everyone seems so good nowadays too XD. I gotta catch up before pound 4..

1. HAX - congrats on winning & nice playing u in that one friendly lol
3. Darc - i dont think i've ever played you and you were on my side of the bracket too =/
5. Eggm - didn't get to play you, would've been EGGcellent. yea i just went there
7. Scar - nice playing/seeing you again dude
9. Tec0 - fun stuff playing you in friendlies. i think i might've played or seen you before at a past otakon
9. Tec9 - good games we played. your fox was somewhat campy (i dont mean this in a bad way) and i just couldn't adjust well enough.
13. XYT - good games also. I've never been too great vs sheiks even back before brawl, but it was good practice playing you.
13. Banks - nice meeting you and fun friendlies with you and solar. I know I said it already but your sig is freakin hilarious.
13. Tag$ - good stuff in our friendlies. your fox is sick.
13. Plank - thanks for letting me crash at your place and such. let me know if you're ever in the area & able to play or if you hold a fest. I'm down for some serious sheik practice if you're interested even if it means driving an hour lol.
17. The newb - nice hanging with you again. we got 17th on lockdown :cool:
17. GRILL!! - nice seeing you again man. hope to see you at pound 4
25. Roman - nice playing you in team friendlies (i think that was you???)
25. PB&J - crazy good fox man.. our set was intense. ill see you at pound 4
33. Eli - nice playing you and your crazy low tiers wtffff
33. SOLAR - good stuff in our friendlies
33. Hoggle - nice meeting you and good stuff with marth
33. Sky - awesome fox man and good stuff in our friendlies. you're like one of the most technical foxes ive ever seen.

Kiwii- thanks for driving us there and everything. your sheik is really good wtffff dont be down about not doing well either b/c we all did. its just how md/va rolls nowadays lol we gotta all get together and practice

Warrior knight- your bowser is ridiculous wtf. nice friendlies also

alex strife- yo thanks for hosting! see you at pound man

g-reg- ****, sucks you didnt come & hope everythings cool with your family. gi joe madness shall continue some other time.

my bad if i missed anyone or got any names confused

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Sky you are sooooooooooo good. Me and Roman were talking about it and we think you could **** mad people if you started playing and traveling more.

Bring your people from Lawrence down to quincy some time and I would love to keep playing you guys!

VaNz - lol we had some pretty dumb MMs at tec0's

Scar - **** WC

Tec0 - Good god. Your marth made me feel powerless. You also got a shout out earlier in the thread. <3

Tec9 - You are so good.

XYT - I'm going to get my $10 back from you >_< **** it.

Banks - I'm going to beat you soon.

GRILL!! - Your shiek is beast. I didn't expect to play you so early in the day, but you gave me more confidence for when I played Banks. Thanks, they were fun matches =)

Copycat - Glad that you came. You're mad rusty. Step it up and start ****** me like you used to!

Gurren Progan - WE NEED TO GET A MCGANGBANG AT SOME POINT.

GrayFox - Your fox seemed rusty... Am I wrong to assume that?

PB&J - Wicked sorry about having us lose in teams, but next time we team we'll totally ****.

Omni - You already got your shout out D<

Hero - Wtf we didn't play at this. Glad to see you come OOS though.

SOLAR - RAWR @ YOUR PEACH. I squandered. I'll **** you next time <3

Hoggle - You're mad legit. Haha getting to know you more in the past few weeks has been pretty awesome.

Kiwiii - It was good to see you actually show up to a tournament :laugh:. Pound4 hammering down drinks in your car or whatever is going to be legit. Thanks for the compliments about getting better :D

Roman - You're absolutely amazing for getting us that pizza from your restaurant. SO GOOD. Want more.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
My Fox keeps up well with Roman and Arc's but ....... I prefer Falco.
So I'm going to beat you with Falco. <3

Top Bottom