• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saffron City - East Coast Regional MELEE 9-26 Results

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
1: Eggm ($210.00):fox: - more friendlies next time
2: Tec0 ($105.00):fox::peach::shiek: - good set, good work
3: Scar ($35.00):falcon: - the reason why everytime let it rock comes on the radio i feel like practing
4: Hax:falcon: - crazy stuff in team friendlies, haha, we won't mention it
5: Tipper:ganondorf: - sentinel with the big rocket punches
5: Dj Nintendo:drmario::samus::mario2::bowser2: - Alexei Fedorov of melee
7: HbK:marth::fox: - welcome back, take notes haha
7: Alukard:marth: - next time, we're playing
9: G$:marth::falco: - you still have my wiimote at your house from like april
9: Reno:shiek: - next time, we're playing
9: Tec9:fox::falco::shiek: - i still have a shred of faith in oliver perez
9: Vanz:jigglypuff::peach::shiek: - need more games against your sheik
13: Ben:falco: - didn't get to play even though i drove haha
13: warrior knight:bowser2: - beast. professor x just messing with my head
13: Mattdotzeb:falco: - get those beef patties next time
13: Ryan K:falco: - its ok, i'm wearing my red jacket so its thriller time
17: CanIsmash:fox: - you should have brought me qdoba
17: XyT:shiek: - friendlies next time since i haven't played you in tourney in a minute
17: Just Sexed - new paltz? get back to LI
17: Nick - don't recall you, but good stuff
17: Guardian Knight:falco: - don't recall you, but good stuff
17: Prog:falco: - my god did that smell good
17: Nando - don't recall you, but good stuff
17: Qerb:gw: - don't recall you, but good stuff
25: Tone - don't recall you, but good stuff
25: DeathKnight - we need to play, haven't played you since that no johns last year
25: Kashan- don't recall you, but good stuff
25: D1 - welcome back
25: Mr. F - if your name isn't an arrested development reference, i despise you
25: DC Scribz:falcon: - good set, much love
25: Rei - don't recall you, but good stuff
25: E-Man - don't recall you, but good stuff
33: Killsage - didn't play you, saw you sitting down, definitely take the chance when you can to play friendlies
33: M.I.K - don't recall you, but good stuff
33: HyperEnergy:peach: - good stuff, you beast at the most random times haha
33: Mr. **** and Watch - don't recall you, but good stuff

PaperstSoapCo

Smash Lord
1: Eggm - Good games we played earlier that day. I have some things I'm working on just for you. That's for the spacies practice.
2: Tec0 - We didn't get to play but maybe next time. Grats on teams and doubles, I'm expecting to see an other drunk vid come out soon.
3: Scar - Nice to finally play the guy who killed Mufasa. You're play style is a lot calmer than I expected. Kept me anxious in our matches. Next time we should get more matches in. Good **** on coming back vs Warriorknight. He was truly the underdog no one was expecting.
4: Hax - You play well always man. I only got to beat you once then you trashed me in bracket, lol. Good games man. I'll be hitting you up soon.
5: Dj Nintendo - Bowser Ganon was a fun team. We lived forever on dreamland. Your Samus and Doc are madd good. Hope to see you come up and start winning some of these tournaments.
7: HbK - You scared the **** out of me. I don't think any of our matches was a easy for either of us. You stay in NY right? If so we should set something up and play some.
7: Alukard - Nice beasting in teams. Glad to see you play this time and not sit around.
9: G$ - You can call me Nino Brown. Haha, good seeing you again and grats on teams.
9: Reno - Good games man. Thanks for the sheik training. We need to get a nice battle field match with no chain grabs one time and just see how awesome the slides look.
9: Vanz - Always fun playing you. Gotta teach me some stuff. I always got a new idea to try on you the next time we play. You were playing less patient with Peach this tourney but your Jiggs was on point in our tournament match. Next time Vanz, I think I might get you.
13: Benny blast - Nice Falco. First match you broke my confidence down and I just barely came through. Good game man.
13: warrior knight - Definitely my favorite Bowser to watch. I don't know how you do it but you make that guy look scary.
13: Mattdotzeb - Nice games man. I was missing my techs but next time I think I could do better. $5 MM? Imagine if you took those $5 MM's and not settled for $2. You would have paid for singles. Let me know whats good.
13: Ryan K - Come back to LI. I can see SI isn't feeding you any. You getting slim. Nice seeing you again though. That Falco is still looking good.
17: CanIsmash - You said you were playing bad but I'm sure you could shake that off. Hope to play you again next time you come down.
17: Guardian Knight - I didn't know this was you. Whats your new name? Xenon or some ****, lol. Anyways man good to see you around. I'll definitely be hitting you up sometimes soon.
17: Prog - Thanks for the lift. Stony Brook is probably the best place for us to meet halfway. When I get the means to get there we should be smashing often.
25: D1- You didn't remember me without my long hair. I could see in your eyes you thinking "who the fvck is this". Good seeing you around man. Nice to know Brawl hasn't killed off all the old school smashers.
25: E-Man - Nice Falco. You could have done a lot better if you tried to laser me more instead of just rushing.

Alex you need to start playing some. At least friendlies.
Crismas why didn't you enter? I seen you beasting some people in friendlies.
Reioumu from what I heard the live stream was going smooth. Good job man.

Cia

das kwl
in what matchup did vanz lose to alukard in?
Me (Jigglypuff) vs Alukard (Marth) Dreamland + Final Destination

really brief shoutouts

Teco - We're still the Saffron Gym Leaders :o Maybe.. the best team in tri-state (wassup Brian + G$ :p)

Alex - thanks for hosting

MattDotZeb - too cool. Bthrow > Dair D:

Mr. **** - GGz

Tip - GGz. never using Peach vs you (except in $20.00 MM)

G$ - INTENSE GF teams match

Scar - GGs teams :o

Hax$ - Falcon's gay, Ice cream was ****.

Alukard - GGs. well played, i thought Puff was ready :(

Prog - Falco Dittos! you ***** me

Yellow shirt guy - thanks letting me use the tv

Ryan K - GGs. I have ur dollar :evil:

Crismas - let's Dsmash sometime :D

Benny - thanks for refusing to friendly me

Tec9 - hung up his pumas.. lmao

Grill - bounced

Eggm - stop ******. i'm gonna counterpick you :D

Plairnkk - should have been here

Rei - was here, and recorded stuff. good ****

JS - <3 Peach v Marth

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
omg just woke up i passed out as soon as i got home cuz hadnt slept in 2 days.

shoutouts:

vanz+tec0- i <3 u guys. good **** keep it up. vanz i tried to play u but u started playing Hax and neither of u wanted to get off so i left :'(. haley enter singles more!

alukard + gplata- my dudes <3 the hype ya bring to every tournament ya go to is amazing! brian learned alot about teams watching u guys MM and playing friendlies wit u.

eggm- stop whining about not getting enough friendlies when ur in the bracket the WHOLE time.

dj- my boy definitely stepped it up, i didnt think he had it in him but he proved me wrong. GET AT THAT SEXY *** SAMUS AND MARIO. wtf FIREBALLS CLANK WITH FOX UPSMASH? GET THE **** OUTTA HERE WITH THAT DISJOINTED LEG!

warriorknight/guardianknight- definitely came outta the blue. im sooo tight u lost to scar tati cuz u kept ****ign up ur edgeguards but you'll get him next time my dude.

D1- OMG sooo much fun everytime we chill, u definitely need to come thru so we can give u that new school training, get at the Benny combo. <3

prog- thnx for the ride man, i mightve missed this amazing tournament if it wasnt for u.

reno- we need to do more fox dittos, that was fun :) get at me NEVER fighting u with falco and u NEVER fighting me with shiek :p i got ***** though in capt falco ditto :)

mattdotzeb- ur falcos grab mindgames r pretty amazing, wish we coulda got to play more played u on my 1set of the day with falco

all the ppl from jersey i hadnt seen in mad long, grillz, tec9, dcscribz madd love good **** coming out.
same for all my brooklyn ppl START TRAINING MORE!!! we need together greyfox and his bro (sry 4got ur name :() u guys r madd cool, that game in watch was sexy :)

cris- lets start teaming from now on :) ur getting beast :)

alex good ****ing tourney as usual, nice venue too u definitely gonna see me make more appearances there :)

tipman- next time ;)

R3N0

Smash Lord
haha your falco looked mad good tho =p

anyhoo im all tired n stuff..

good games everyone
vanz u need to just come thru one day n just do penny mm lol

uhmmmmz tec9 goo stuffs

a lot of upsets this tourny. fun stuff =D

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Wow, great stuff Eggm and Tec0. You did awesome in losers and even took at set from Eggm. Nice.

Alukard

Smash Hero
aww, don't be emo. **** **** next time.

alright.

Were they recorded?
nope ... i was playing really really well with marth that day i shoulda never switched off against eggm ... just shoulda came harder with him ... like i did to tec0 =P

Singles

1: Eggm ($210.00) i got u next time eggm PROMISE!

2: Tec0 ($105.00) u better pick a gay stage cuz my marth was out for blood with them azen tippers LOLOLOL

3: Scar ($35.00)love you bro ... take it easy tho ... u play wayyyyy better when ur not pissed off at the obvious gay advantages ur char has ... just remember wat u used to say ... yo cf blows vs everything lol

4: Hax- yo ... we played one game lol ... intense doubles matches ... i dunno how ya do it wit double cf but its actually pretty hard lol

5: Tipper- GGs ... we need to play a bit more next time ... i still think that match up is in marths favor ... u gotta prove me wrong son!

5: Dj Nintendo - OK BIG *** SHOUT OUT TO U ... IF U PLAY AND ACT LIKE U DID AT THIS TOURNAMENT DJ ... U WILL GET BETTER NON STOP ... NO JOHNS NO *****ING STR8 ****** ... THATS HOW ITS GOTTA BE SON!!!! GOOD ****ING **** U DESERVE IT ... KEEP IT UP

7: HbK- get at the marths stuck in 7th ... how about we stop sandbaggin next time lololol

7: Alukard- MARF ALL DAY

9: G$- i love you ... lol we **** in doubles ... next stop no johns and possibly mass maddness 1st/2nd place winnings ??

9: Reno- thanks for the housing ... get at us playing yipes all night in sf4 lol

9: Tec9- *****! ... when we playing ?? stop disappearing and come to more tournaments ur good and so is grillz ... so try to come out more!

9: Vanz-good games GF dubs and singles ... we gotta do this placing at rom and split that cashola !!!! ^_-

13: Ben- benny!!!! ... good **** on wanting to get better if u always feel this way ... then u wont stop getting better ... keep it up

13: warrior knight- ***** tati LOL ... quit for messing up that edge guard against scar lolol ... i know u shoulda had that lolol ... u and dj are the best bowsers in the world ... but i think ur better vs fast fallers and him vs floaties ... but thats just my opinion lol

13: Mattdotzeb- we didn't play b*tch! ... friendlies at MM if i get to go ! iight!

13: Ryan K- ily bro ... ur really good for someone who plays alone and **** lol ... more friendlies next time ?

17: CanIsmash- ***** ... stop being emo ... ur getting better and i can see it ... just relax and have some confidence

17: XyT- my ***** exit lol ... yo ... so when we hitting up korea for them hot *** women !!! LOL

17: Just Sexed- we didn't play ... and i dont think u entered doubles ... makes me so sad ... i wish doubles was as big as singles ... since i'm better in dubs lol

17: Nick- we didn't play/talk i dont believe i remember

17: Guardian Knight- dan add me on xbox ***** so we can play lol

17: Prog-good **** wanting to get better ... dont get emo like steve bro ... gotta keep it up and practice a little more in spacing ... KEEP IT UP!

17: Nando-i think this was the cf i played in losers ... yo u are really good for someone who just started going to tournies ... i saw u wuppin on that sheik lol nice stuff

17: Qerb-we didn't play/talk i dont believe i remember

25: Tone-we didn't play/talk i dont believe i remember

25: DeathKnight- stop picking stupid stages and try to learn the game and u'll get better seriously ... stages dont mean auto win bro ...

25: Kashan-we didn't play/talk i dont believe i remember

25: D1- ***** dancer#1... i knew u guys were going to be having more fun on the ride back ... i wish i coulda went lol ... and when we playing that l4d !!!! LOL

25: Mr. F-we didn't play/talk i dont believe i remember

25: DC Scribz- yoooo i haven't seen u in soooo long bro ... i guess ur probably busy and stuff but u gotta try to make it out man love seeing u guys ... GET OORAH TO COME BACK TOO!!!!

25: Rei-i think u were the person talkin with us at rita's ... we didn't talk much ... but SUP!

25: E-Man-we didn't play/talk i dont believe i remember.. but i know u son ... dont give up ... gotta work on ur errors son!

33: Killsage-we didn't play/talk i dont believe i remember

33: M.I.K-we didn't play/talk i dont believe i remember

33: HyperEnergy-we didn't play/talk i dont believe i remember

33: Mr. **** and Watch-we didn't play/talk i dont believe i remember

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
eff you im not emo. hax is emo cause hax *****.

if me/prog got vids recorded which i think we did por favor put them up so i can watch stuff.

yo i need like some 12 hour training from either hbk or scar or ne1. *cough*.

gg everyone, no one is getting shout outs. cya at spoc i guess. lol tipman like 3 u-airs walljump knee =p mofo tried to u-tilt me like the next match to get back >:o

Deathknight

Smash Ace
Alukard, I picked Green Greens cause I usually do well on that stage with Fox. You were Marth, I'm scared of Marth and can usually do well against him on Green Greens because of the layout.

Alukard

Smash Hero
True. Sounds really good.

You maining marth now?
lol ... in singles its marth sheik ... i'm trying to get my spacies ready for singles ... but they kinda suck there lolol ...

and marth has been my main for a very very long long time lol ... its just that i dont enter singles that much anymore ... i was kinda losing the hype of it

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
1: Eggm ($210.00):fox: - Raaaaaaaaaaaaape =) Stop beating me :( its not fair.

2: Tec0 ($105.00):fox::peach::shiek: - ... epic typo?...

3: Scar ($35.00):falcon: - Sorry about the last game dude >_>. I feel like we are gonna be seeing each other a lot more in brackets so lets just both step it up and show everyone a good game. You're waaaay too good and good ****en CP with random. **** definitely had me ****ting bricks LOL

4: Hax:falcon: - Isn't fox a ******? LOL good games hax your falcon is like O_O;... way tooooo good

5: Tipper:ganondorf: - :( yea.. at not playing even friendlies or our MM. Sorry about that, I was just waaaaay too tense from the atmosphere and ****. Next time for sure ;)

5: Dj Nintendo:drmario::samus::mario2::bowser2: - You're SOOOOOOOOOOOOO gay ROFL. That RC match was like the most fun I had in a while bro good ****. ... gay *** mario LOL

7: HbK:marth::fox: - :( no friendlies make me sad..... where have you been! Go to more tournies plz =)

7: Alukard:marth: - Sorry about the CP ROFL. I was maaaaaaad scared of marth, I really wanted you to get off of marth. Thats the only thing I could think of :laugh: freakin azen >_<.

9: Reno:shiek: - Nooooooo games? =( come over my place more often and play me more plz ;) good stuff though.

9: Vanz:jigglypuff::peach::shiek: - Best teammate ever. You won grand finals for us dude, I did like... nothing LOL. Saffron City gym leaders ALL DAY.

13: Ben:falco: - BENNY! I like.. never see you dude. I'm sad we didn't play =(.... friendlies next time? I entered the last two I went to. I'm trying to enter as many as I can!

13: warrior knight:bowser2: - Best bowser.... ever.... <333333333333

13: Mattdotzeb:falco: - We need to play and drink and ... stuff =). I might go to MM? If I do... lotsa friendlies :)

13: Ryan K:falco: - :( we need to play... I like never see you >_>... you're amazing anyway <3.

17: XyT:shiek: - Stop sandbagging and ****.

25: D1 - YOOOOO I'm glad you made it to this :) we definitely could play more and I didn't know people tell everyone that I play gay >_>..... I didn't know that =(

25: Rei - Dude I hope you had fun at my place and tourney :) drinking was WAY too fun LOL. Come over again if you can you're always welcome ;).

Alex - Way to **** the tournament and get it done on time as always. Gooooooooooood ****.

Crismas - Thanks for calming me down for all my serious matches >_>... I seriously do not think I would have won if it wasn't for you :lick:

Everyone else good games and stuff and all that good stuff ;)

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Congrats on getting 5th, DJN. :)
Thanks son. I had a really good chance at winning the tournament or at least getting in the top 3. Although I was stuck in those situations where the winner can be either person, TWICE lol.

Thanks to everyone for all the love of life and shoutouts lol. That kind of stuff helps me to actually join singles. Big thanks to PB&J too for always getting at me to join singles no matter what. I only entered singles at this tournament because I didn't wanna be bored doing nothing lol. Good sh*t to everyone I played. It was definitely a fun tournament. Thanks Alex Strife & Crismas for everything. Alukard, I'll keep it up like I did at the tourney =)

Hax

Smash Champion
dj watching/cheering for you on rainbow cruise was so ****ing funny.... made my day lol

tec good sh*t and nice placing considering you're practically retired lol. i got you next time :)

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
dj watching/cheering for you on rainbow cruise was so ****ing funny.... made my day lol

tec good sh*t and nice placing considering you're practically retired lol. i got you next time :)
I'm practically retired? When is this? ROFL

LOL see you at spoc brackets :laugh:

HyperEnergy

Smash Journeyman
Alright, I've really got to step up my game at these tourneys lol. Seriously, every melee player on the east coast is full of ****. Now then, shoutouts and stuff.

Eggm - You are an absolute beast, no joke. I really want to make it to one of your tourneys to get the chance to get hextuple (or was it septuple?) shined again lol.

Prog - Good friendlies we had. It seems you're still better than me. ;p

DC Scribz - Nice tournament set, you truly outplayed me both matches.

Mr. **** and Watch - Our set was on the livestream lol. Unfortunately I had to suffer the shame of losing in front of how many people saw our set. >>

Hab - Hey, you made it to this! Nice seeing you there, next time we have got to play some friendlies lol.

Alex/Crismas - Did I ever mention I love your tourneys? I honestly can't believe this finished shortly after eight with only 6 setups. Good stuff you two.

xyt

Smash Lord
1: Eggm ($210.00): ****. Come play me again XD
2: Tec0 ($105.00): You're Terrible! the Worst!!! Train me..
3: Scar ($35.00): hmmm.. i feel like i lived the scar fanboy dream at this tourney XD
4: Hax: Chipotle~~~~~~~~
5: Tipper: hmm.. we didnt play = /
5: Dj Nintendo: Amazing... just amazing...
7: HbK: so.... 1st in NJ? XD lol jkjk
7: Alukard: Yo~~~ hot korean chicks ALLL DAYYYY
9: G$: G~~~~~~~~~~~~~ DOOOOHHHHLLLA~~
9: Reno: hmm... sorry.. i sucked in teams XD
9: Tec9: good idiot... lol
9: Vanz: hmmm.. needles..
13: warrior knight: Bowser! ****.
13: Mattdotzeb: yea son! next time MM XD
17: Just Sexed: LOL at least you didnt meet a sheik in bracket : P
17: Guardian Knight: good stuff showin up to the tourney scene again : D! Old SchooL~!
17: Prog: COCOCOCOCAWWWW!!!
25: DC Scribz: Yay Scribzzz
25: Rei: hmm.. Marth sux : P lol jkjk

Scar

#HarveyDent
tec0 its my bad dude i slept on you and that's the only way to put it, i got really really really really intensely angry at the mute/peach counterpick and i rushed the **** out of your peach round 4 (if i played you like you had any peach skill whatsoever that match would have went way differently) and i really didn't calm down at all after that

so rest assured it'll never happen again, if it weren't for all the cp stage debates this week i never would have lost my cool like that, im gonna learn fountain and ban mute vs everyone regardless of character from now on i think. also next time after you get eliminated you gotta stay and cheer for me son

eggm good set as always, next one goes my way though i think

warriorknight mad good

hax$$ that utilt was whack, we need to play better when its me vs you lol, also teams we need to stage strike yoshi's r1 all the time and then ban after that, i still need to steal your edgeguards and your skill boost under pressure

darkrain sorry i let you down

G$/alulululu love you guys our teams set was legit

dj you had that **** on rainbow lol good placing and i love cheering for you when you camp

tec9 thanks for ****** reno for me LOLOLOLOL good set your falco is legit

everyone else ggs and i had a lot of fun, good **** a-strife but i'm eating and cursing in the venue idc if they kick me out

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Scar - Yea I guess I can see that. I guess its not such a far-fetched thing to guess that my peach blows LOL.

I really am sorry I didn't mean to get you upset >_>... MC was a desperation tactic so.... >_>

And if I get eliminated by you .... I'll think about it LOL. jk jk

Alukard

Smash Hero
aziz watching u watch scar play ... and vise versa ... its hilarious LOL

mad CF pride!

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Heads are beasting on me with the lack of shoutouts because I didn't enter singles.

Y'all are so lazy. Learn to shouts like a proper Gentleman. A A Z (And hold Z, get *****)

Just got back to CT, going to bed and working tomorrow. Shoutsies tomorrow night. I wonder how my fake DJ commentary went...

Ryan-K

Smash Master
Singles

1: Eggm ($210.00):fox: - good **** winning. we need to play friendlies next time.
2: Tec0 ($105.00):fox::peach::shiek: - i was disappointed by our lack of friendlies. good stuff though haha
3: Scar ($35.00):falcon: - again FRIENDLIES son. also im not the best falco vs cf like you think LOL
4: Hax:falcon: - awesome friendlies. also good **** on the check cashing LOL
5: Tipper:ganondorf: - haha you are the man. LI isn't for me but one of these days i have to try to get back out there.
5: Dj Nintendo:drmario::samus::mario2::bowser2: - good **** man. it's always a pleasure watching you play but i hate facing you soooooo much lol
7: HbK:marth::fox: - ncie seeing you again bro.
7: Alukard:marth: - **** son u ***** me x_x i agree more friendlies and thanks haha.
9: G$:marth::falco: - took me out again haha you definately surpassed me. teach me falco like i taught you.
9: Reno:shiek: - nice friendlies we didn't have. lol we never play or chill. we need to
9: Tec9:fox::falco::shiek: - it was nice seeing the other tecbro after mad long
9: Vanz:jigglypuff::peach::shiek: - haha anything for the camera. ggs you ***** me as expected
13: warrior knight:bowser2: - omg wk!!! **** you old school haha nice seeing you man
13: Mattdotzeb:falco: - it was great meeting you man we did better in teams than the results say haha. mad fun friendlies and it was great talkin to u and ****. hope u come down again soon haha
17: CanIsmash:fox: - USMASH ON FOUNTAIN IS SOOOOOOOOOOO GAY. good stuff though
17: Just Sexed - good stuff seeing u again, shoulda friendlied.
17: Nick- LOL at our "tournament match". we shoulda played a complete match tho haha i cant believe dmon still plays tell those **** i said hi
17: Prog:falco: - thanks soooo much for the controller man i appreciate it. also thriller jackets for life
17: Qerb:gw: - good **** man. u have a nice gw haha u rocked my *** in friendlies.
25: D1 - my dude, we need to fukkin chill for serious.
25: Rei - thanks so much for settin up the livestream. it was a blast ****in around on it hahaha

Alex - thanks so much for holdin this tournament man. i need to purchase a working gc and get my melee back. this venue is really nice and i appreciate everything you do so much

crismas- haha nice seein u again. i woulda bought more stickers if i had my controller back lol

hab- dam u oldschool *** motha****a. good seein u again

man its great being back :)

Eggm

Smash Hero
eggm good set as always, next one goes my way though i think
Sadly, I feel the same way. However rest assured that I am going to do everything in my power to make sure it does not happen. So you better bring the heat (Falcon kick).

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
13: Mattdotzeb - Nice games man. I was missing my techs but next time I think I could do better. $5 MM? Imagine if you took those $5 MM's and not settled for $2. You would have paid for singles. Let me know whats good.
Settled for 2 cuz you're mad good and I had 0 confidence I'd win lol

But sure next time I'm up, probably ROM2, I'll do a $5

I'll MM anybody from the tri-state for $5 at ROM2. :D

Just Sexed

Smash Ace
I need to do me shout outs now so everyone great tournament so much competition was hard to keep up.

Eggm- Your a beast dude keep it up

Tec0-Good **** on getting second man and lol at me having a "fast" marth :p

Vanz- Teach me how fight peach better :O
Also mad fun doubles matches we had

Alukard- Nick and me would have given you guys some awesome doubles matches wish we had entered though :(

Scar- My favorite falcon you always **** people so hard man keep it up your start beating eggm again

Ryan K-We should have played each other :O

G$-We always play but we didn't get to that sucks

HBK-You have a **** marth you need to teach me more

DJN- Bowser ***** hard

Reno-We needed to play more too

Hax- Captain Fabulous

This got me so pumped for ROM2

Top Bottom