• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saffron City - East Coast Regional MELEE 9-26 Results

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
You talkin genre?
What do you listen to? dnb is sick.
The reason I looked so effed up when I got there is because I was at a DNB show in Brooklyn the night before until 4:30 AM. Got back to Papa John's place at 6:00 or so and woke up at 10:00 to get to Jersey City.

It was a great night though. Five bucks for like six hours of DNB goodness. Try to find THAT in Boston, negro.

EDIT: Actually, Zro woke me up at 7:30 to ask me about my recording equipment. I got sleep ***** that day.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
All NYC DnB DJ's. It was DJ Seoul's birthday, so all of them came out. Raw Q, Burner Brothers, Seen...

A couple months ago Drumagick came up from Brazil, then Original Sin came down and so did Random Movement. Random Movement's coming back, I think.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
The group that organizes it is called Direct Drive, and I just recently linked D1 to it on Facebook.

Hook up with them on Facebook and they'll e-mail you stuff about upcoming shows and give you a discount on cover fee.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Rei did not record the matches. He just livestreamed them. Wat you see is what you get.... so no master files. Im tight, the quality looks sooo horrible. Alex, i still love you but why didn't u record knowing this? RAWRR its unthinkable lol. It seems only the Teams finals were recorded AND livestreamed. I was gonna grab some of that footage to add to a combo vid..... bummer. If I am wrong please correct, I wish i was wrong.
My condolences WarriorKnight. I asked people if they wanted it livestreamed OR recorded, and people were saying to record it during the livestream, so that's what I did.

As for "master files" it didn't save any on my computer, just online. There is an option to put them on youtube from ustream, but it didn't work. Some stupid error kept popping up and I was trying to transfer them over. The other guys doing commentary watched me as it failed to work :( I'm sorry guys.

Top Bottom