• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saffron City - East Coast Regional MELEE 9-26 Results

Eggm

Smash Hero
Settled for 2 cuz you're mad good and I had 0 confidence I'd win lol

But sure next time I'm up, probably ROM2, I'll do a $5

I'll MM anybody from the tri-state for $5 at ROM2. :D
My fox vs your whatever 5$. Done. If I see you at mass madness we can do it early if you wish.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Matt.zeb - I'll do a one of those with you if you want.

Eggm - Can you end up taking me to MM too? Not positive about me able to go but I wanna try to.

Eggm

Smash Hero
I'm trying to find a ride its quite a trip. I don't mind taking my car, but there's no way I can take care of the gas/tolls myself this time. If you got some money to throw at me then sure. We also got find 3 others interested. And preferably one other who is willing to drive my car and help me out.

JFox

Smash Hero
get ***** guys, im wayy too good at this game

oh btw, i take credit for teachin eggm everything he knows, so just put my name in that spot where it says ($210.00) and send me a check by this friday...if that **** bounces ima kick u in the head

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Crismas-Sry for being late, but I'm uber happy I was able to show support and have fun in teams later on. One of my best pals in and outta smash ^_^!
It's fine. Hopefully we can redeem ourselves from SNES at least once :D I'm glad you had fun though.

Crismas why didn't you enter? I seen you beasting some people in friendlies.
I'm a homo. I should have def. I will next time though.

Crismas - let's Dsmash sometime :D
LET'S!

cris- lets start teaming from now on :) ur getting beast :)
We should def. be teaming. Let's train moar too :D

Crismas - Thanks for calming me down for all my serious matches >_>... I seriously do not think I would have won if it wasn't for you :lick:
:bee:

Other shoutouts:

Eggm, thanks for bringing set ups and coming through :)
HAB, soooo surprised that you were there! I'm glad you came through as well, so nice to see you!
Alu, glad to see you here :D
DJ, wahhhhhh beast! LOL, so good. It was nice to see a Samus in tourny for once in a while.
WK, beast...
Rei, I'm super glad you came to this, we'll come down to see you as well in return! Thanks so much!!
Zro, YOU DON'T READ THE BOARDS so my shoutout is almost void but still I'm glad to see you again!

Livestream, hella fun

I prlly missed tonssssss of ppl but I'll just edit my post later :D

Last but not least, Johnathan, <3 thank you so much for everything.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
No idea, Brian. Usteam is kinda terrible, but so is Justintv.

I can try to rip them and up the ripped vids to Youtube, but if you think the quality is bad now just wait til you see what that'd look like.

You're better off asking Rei to do it since he has the master files.

Alukard

Smash Hero
REI!!!!!

whoever u are on the boards ... answer meeeeeee =]

i kinda want to have all of my team matches ... especially the last 3 tournies since i haven't gotten anything other then 1st/2nd

unknown522

Some guy
lol ... in singles its marth sheik ... i'm trying to get my spacies ready for singles ... but they kinda suck there lolol ...

and marth has been my main for a very very long long time lol ... its just that i dont enter singles that much anymore ... i was kinda losing the hype of it
alright.

I remember playing you and DJ in teams pools at pound 3. You were marth game 1 and 2, then went sheik on jungle japes. I dunno if you remember.

Alukard

Smash Hero
alright.

I remember playing you and DJ in teams pools at pound 3. You were marth game 1 and 2, then went sheik on jungle japes. I dunno if you remember.
me and dj were on fire at pound 3 ... if we could play like that ... i dont think there will be anyone that can beat us now ... because we are 1209734985745 times better seriously

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I definitely agree with that Alukard. If we're both playing on point, its a pretty scary and awesome thing. Marth & Bowser all day =)

Eggm

Smash Hero
Lol, I watched my set vs scar and my set vs tec0 only, but they both seemed like youtube vids to me not on HQ.

Cia

das kwl
I definitely prefer just recording a match and posting it on youtube. Live stream is ok.. but when you want to watch the matches later, it's painful. And no one wants to stick live stream quality matches in a combo vid.

At the very least, some good matches got recorded and I'm happy for that.

good stuff Rei

Eggm

Smash Hero
October 24th my venue has free very fast wifi if anyone wants to setup livestream again. :)

Has a good amount of space, atm, food readily available and you can eat there, lots of setups, plenty of chairs and tables, and a decent location now that there's no more shore traffic. :)

1st one ran in 6 hours total, second in 5 hours total singles and doubles. :)

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
I just watched Grand Finals and Loser's Finals. Tech-Oh really handled business against Scar. O_o pulling out that Peach like that. Eggm handling that business with Fox vs. Fox. Sexy

Dj vs. Tech-oh was sexy...and then it was campy, lol.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Alright, proper shoutsies bitches!

Benny - My dude. I am so glad we teamed even though I go like zero teams practice in, what, like two months? I'm sorry I let you down, man, but I think we at least would have stood a chance against the better teams if I had been playing frequently. Get at your almost beast comeback on PokeFloats. That was GODLY! Awesome seeing you, man.

Alex - Didn't get to see you all too much, but it was great to see you as always. Definitely would make it back to Saffron if I could. Great job making sure everything was run smoothly. My man.

Crismas! - As Benny or Alex would tell you, me coming was supposed to be a major surprise, and the look on your face showed that it was. Good to see you again. Was fighting my Samus THAT bad? I played Emily later that night and she was getting so frustrated playing my Samus. I need to find a custom sticker idea for you to make for me...

Vanz - You may need to lose the beard, ma doo. But still, great seeing you. We should all go to bubble tea soon.

Teczero - Haven't seen you in SO LONG! And apparently you haven't seen me in that long because you didn't recognize me. Beast. But get at your CAMPY-ASS PLAYSTYLE! So very very homo, Haley. If I play you, and you don't camp me as bad as you camped Scar and DJ, I will give you a gummy bear.

Scar - I actually never formally met you. Hi, I'm HAB. Perhaps the only other white kid there. Falcon is sexy, obviously. Way to rock the Aziz tag and color.

Aziz - Sorry if I beat you for your spot on the ride home. The bus literally drove right past me and I simply could not wait another hour. My bad, my man. I was still so glad to see you and you bouncing up and down during Scar's matches. Definitely rocking the half-chub at every Scar combo. Also, stop getting taller.

Eggms - Haven't formally met you either, but whatever. So technical and so maddening, teams friendlies were fun though with CanISmash and Cris.

Thomas T. Tipman - Get AT YOURSELF! I know I've seen you before but your Ganon just keeps getting sexier and sexier. Ledgehop Waveland to Moonwalk Uair? Are you KIDDING!? If I went to to ROM2 I would so not MM you.

Zro - Short Hair Branden is mad sexy. Great to see you again, dude. I'm looking forward to chillin again sometime. My dude definitely had like three ices from Rita's. Get at Vista ****.

Rei - Nice to meet you, my man. Livestream was sexy and so was playing around with Gamebridge failure. Doing commentary is fun.

DJ Nintendo - Mario + Samus play was sexy at both times. Doing fake DJ commentary hurt my throat though (and not because of the meat riding). So close to catching that bair against Teco on Rainbow Cruise.

CanISmash - Never formally met you, but it was fun playing teams with you. Yellow Shirt Guy. My Man.

TecNine - Stop frolicking, nyugga! But seriously, you got beast since I last saw you, which I'm pretty sure was Zenith two years ago when I worked at W2Z.

Special shouts to E-Spot, the new W2Z just without the corruption (and, sadly, the profanity).

XYT - YOU'RE SO FUCKING TALL OMG WTF?!?

MattDotZeb - Never formally met you before either, but you're a mad chill guy.

Prog - Never formally met you before but you are one funny-ass dude. So fun chatting with you. Keep up those Buster avatars.

Mr. **** & Watch - Watching your G-Dub mess up Benny in singles friendlies was great. You play a pretty solid G-Dub. I'm happy.

Ryan K - Haven't seen you in a MINUTE!!! Good to see you again, man.

HBK - You probably don't remember me but your Marth is just plain ****. Hands down.

WARRIORKNIGHT!!! - My god I can't even remember the last time I saw you. That Bowser is just so good. I really wanna try my Mewtwo against it though.

HyperEnergy - Good to see you again. Next time you throw a fest in Beacon let me know. Make it all Melee next time.

And now, Special Shouts to CLUB RENO IN THE G-WHIP!!!

G Plataaaaa - Get at yourself for looking at D1's picture on Reno's phone WHILE YOU'RE FUCKING DRIVING! Always so good to see you, man.

Reno - I love how me and Brian were having a mad real conversation about relationships and you come in with, "Y'all FUCKED?" Kinda beast. But still. Swedish Fish Ice from Rita's was godly.

Alulululululu - Always great to see you, and talking about the most Dominican fighting game ever; Killer Instinct. MM my Sabrewulf, nyugga!

D1 - I'll send you some DNB some time soon. Pretty much everywhere, it's gonna be hot. I like booty.

That should be it. THAT's how you do shoutsies.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Crismas! - As Benny or Alex would tell you, me coming was supposed to be a major surprise, and the look on your face showed that it was. Good to see you again. Was fighting my Samus THAT bad? I played Emily later that night and she was getting so frustrated playing my Samus. I need to find a custom sticker idea for you to make for me...
Me = bair through everything you're doing XD

When's the next time you're coming to a tourny?

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
When I get a permanent job, Cris.

And CanISmash I was the white dude with the tiki shirt GET AT ME!

I'm pretty sure I never upthrow + Nine'd you. But that could have been Mr. **** & Watch.

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Rei did not record the matches. He just livestreamed them. Wat you see is what you get.... so no master files. Im tight, the quality looks sooo horrible. Alex, i still love you but why didn't u record knowing this? RAWRR its unthinkable lol. It seems only the Teams finals were recorded AND livestreamed. I was gonna grab some of that footage to add to a combo vid..... bummer. If I am wrong please correct, I wish i was wrong.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Rei did not record the matches. He just livestreamed them. Wat you see is what you get.... so no master files. Im tight, the quality looks sooo horrible. Alex, i still love you but why didn't u record knowing this? RAWRR its unthinkable lol. It seems only the Teams finals were recorded AND livestreamed. I was gonna grab some of that footage to add to a combo vid..... bummer. If I am wrong please correct, I wish i was wrong.
I brought my recording equipment with me, as did Scar I think.

I, however, did not have a laptop, but Zro did. We spent a good hour or so (probably before you got there, WK), trying to make my Gamebridge compatible with Zro's Vista laptop with no success. The only other person with a computer there was Rei, and he was running Vista as well.

Scar, if I'm wrong and you didn't bring your equipment, my bad. But WK should know that you can't really blame Alex. If I had brought my laptop from CT (which uses XP), I would have been fine.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
by the way, a mcgangbang = a mcchicken sandwich between a double cheeseburger, buns and all. I was explaining it to someone at the venue.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
D1 - I'll send you some DNB some time soon. Pretty much everywhere, it's gonna be hot. I like booty.

You talkin genre?
What do you listen to? dnb is sick.

by the way, a mcgangbang = a mcchicken sandwich between a double cheeseburger, buns and all. I was explaining it to someone at the venue.
ahaha. i think that was me, ryan k, and tec9 at burger king.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Oh **** really, those are my two fav items of the dollar menu. Def doing this next time I hit up mickey ds

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I heard mcgangbang
those are so awful.
you feel like *** after yoy eat one

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Yes. i had one of those yesterday.

wtf who eats those ona normal basis

Top Bottom