• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saffron City - East Coast Regional MELEE Monthlies! ON HOLD indefinitely

Ben-Teezee

Smash Apprentice
round robin was

1:vanz+tec0
2:eggm+ swift
3: Ben+ WK

singles was:

1: vanz
2:swift
3:tec0
4:eggm
5:Ben
5:WK
7:Nando
7:Rog

thats off memory

shoutouts to vanz for showing me something new everytime i play him, i definitely think i got u next time if anything ur gonna at least have to bring out some new ****, i hate losing to ppl when they autopilot me :(.

eggm and swift: still mad ya beat us on kongo in teams :( good **** though ya foxes are scary.

everyone that had to play me in bracket: hope ya take what i told ya and learn from it, a big part of going to tournaments is learning from your experience. ya may not have seen me b4 but ive been playing since web2zone days dont think u lost to some random new guy.

whats the youtube chanel for the vid so i can subscribe i still wanna see my last match with hailey im still sooo disappointed in myself for losing QQ

was fun for my first tourney since pound4 GG's to all

sneak that project M is so fun. wavedashing wit new chars just feels cool lololol

GunStar Omega

Smash Cadet
Benny thanks for beasting my fox with falco. My friend Abate usually plays falco, but he is far less consistent than yours. I will never take a falco to FD again. That was some bombsoldier ****. I want some rematches. xP APEX?

Thanks for the shout out T. Webb. Some GGs btw.

Cia

das kwl
shoutouts to vanz for showing me something new everytime i play him, i definitely think i got u next time if anything ur gonna at least have to bring out some new ****, i hate losing to ppl when they autopilot me :(
I autopilot'd you? i dunno.. that doesn't sound like something i'd do

Ben-Teezee

Smash Apprentice
I autopilot'd you? i dunno.. that doesn't sound like something i'd do
idk it just felt like u were able to get easy kills on me with somewhat typical defenses. its partly because i didnt know some of those trades but partly cuz i played poorly (especially on my recovery). i actually pride myself on not getting gimped no matter who im fighting (even though i know ur godly) but yea what i meant was like i didnt feel like i was making u outhink me

LLDL

Smash Hero
BenTeeze, great commentary! definitely don't hesitate to come to my setup again if you're at apex. Also, you were the one rockin the btkf tag with falco right?

Cia

das kwl
idk it just felt like u were able to get easy kills on me with somewhat typical defenses. its partly because i didnt know some of those trades but partly cuz i played poorly (especially on my recovery). i actually pride myself on not getting gimped no matter who im fighting (even though i know ur godly) but yea what i meant was like i didnt feel like i was making u outhink me
LOL.. to be honest, i didn't even know there was an auto pilot mode mode with Peach. :laugh:

but to summarize the set, I just knew where you were going to be at all times. I knew how you were going to approach, i know how to deal with falco's full hop. I'm just good at the match up in general. plz do not take offense to this.. use this to improve your technique.. Even tho I'm kind of offended by that autopilot comment. I like to think I put A LOT of thought into my approaches :ohwell:

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Chainace I got your controller give it to u at apex and gg we r about equal in skill....we were gettin off

LLDL

Smash Hero
Chainace I got your controller give it to u at apex and gg we r about equal in skill....we were gettin off
Yo good looks bro i was wondering where that was, and yeah man ggs we gotta play again.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Yeah he almost knocked Teczero our of losers it was really close, I was super imperssed.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I'm super disappointed in you Ben. You should have won the whole tournament LOL! Nah but good sh*teezy tho cuz. You're gonna beast at Apex. Holla at the kid if you want that DJ training of life.

Ben-Teezee

Smash Apprentice
I'm super disappointed in you Ben. You should have won the whole tournament LOL! Nah but good sh*teezy tho cuz. You're gonna beast at Apex. Holla at the kid if you want that DJ training of life.
my moms going back to DR on the 3rd so hit me up after that ill be more free then. and yea i really wanted to see vanz again in grand finals was so disappointed wit how i played in winners :(. not bad though for first tourney since pound4, **** plank and his bias-ness making me quit melee :D

Alukard

Smash Hero
do it the last week of sept. like we've always had it ... apex just messed us up with our timing since i was hosting no johns first week/ second week of months and u guys had two weeks directly after and we were getting decent/good turnouts. we should just start moving back to normal soon ...

also in november rom is late november so u can have early november in that month ^_^

we got this !!!!!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
That sounds realistic. I'll see about picking a date toward the end of Sept then :)

Eggm

Smash Hero
I'm not hosting till after summer so that there's no shore traffic so u guys + Princeton need to hold it down I get sad when there's missed weekends.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Yay~ ok so give me a week or so and I'll pick out a date. I wanna try and make the next one fairly large.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Thank ya Alu :)

Also, I've updated the OP with current results/stats as well as the ruleset changes. We're using the Apex 2010 ruleset minus wobbling. Also follows what was updated in the Apex 2010 ruleset about pausing during a match...SPAWN where you at?! haha...seriously...where are you =(

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Poppycock! :laugh: okay I've picked out Sept 25th as the date. Need to confirm with the owner this week. I hope this is good for everyone, I can't do it any other Sat in Sept.

Top Bottom