• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SALT; 2/19/11, Metro-Atlanta Georgia

kismet2

Smash Ace
I didn't know we had one of those =/, but I don't have a facebook.

Me and Kismet will be rapin' cuz we're pretty ****ing hyped right now
yeah and i'm pretty hyped about the team strat.

hint hint guys you'll die at 50 thats all im gonna say

kismet2

Smash Ace
^ what he said and i'll be bringing my laptop along with a dazzle that sleepy let me borrow <3 so if you want to get any of your singles or doubles matches recorded then by all means record it!!!!!!!!!!(unless you dont want people to see you getting ***** by me and this goes especially for lounis)

Player-1

Smash Legend
I talked to a lot of people at bulldog brawl and a lot of them wanted pictochat as well so I'm adding pictochat to the CP list.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
It is a little ways away, in terms of days. I imagine it'll pick up after the weekend goes by. Out of curiosity, do you only have the room for so long, P-1?

Player-1

Smash Legend
I don't really have a limit where someone will come in and kick us out, but I'd like to be out of the venue by midnight

Player-1

Smash Legend
Don't worry biglou, I've been practicing. I was just talking about getting everyone out by 12 in case people wanted to mm or friendly after the tournament

milesg2g

Smash Champion
**** will be done by 8pm, just threaten to dq a lot and scream at people a lot.

Or let me do that part lol

If every tourney could be ran like this I'd probably have a better chance of going. Same goes for my brother and a few other people I believe. I don't wanna like break tradition or anything but it can be so time consuming.

Like imo it's usually 70% of the event is friendlies and the other 20% tourney and 10% MM's.

If we could finish the tourney earlier and just keep the venue till 12 it'd be a lot more enjoying and convenient. Tourney's are usually on Saturdays and I have prior engagements on those days. I'd really like it if like we sped up the bracket and use the rest of the time for friendlies and stuff.

kismet2

Smash Ace
It is a little ways away, in terms of days. I imagine it'll pick up after the weekend goes by. Out of curiosity, do you only have the room for so long, P-1?
hype

I wonder if we'll have a laptop w/ wifi so we can view the Pound 5 stream. lol
im bringing my laptop hype

**** will be done by 8pm, just threaten to dq a lot and scream at people a lot.

Or let me do that part lol
stfu hype

but all hype aside who's bringing setups? because i don't want to play on one setup the whole time although mlg vestavia was awesome it took weeks to finish pools :ledge:

Player-1

Smash Legend
We definitely have a good amount of setups, I have a few friends that don't usually make the drive to the old tournaments out coming to this since it's only like 10 minutes away and a good amount are bringing setups. I have at least 5 to go off, plus I know others will be bringing setups, we may even have extra tvs and I'll be fine with a melee setup or 2.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Oh ok, I don't think it'd be cool if everyone left @ 8 but if bracket ended around 8 or 9 it'd be cool cuz then we could all just like chill or play melee. Or even Melee tourney? lol idk but it'd be mad convenient.

kismet2

Smash Ace
yeah i'm bringing my wii and dang that sucks but it's not all that bad since we still have a venue to play at.

T2 virus

Smash Rookie
Me AND Lol :) are coming, I can possibly bring a setup, but im not promising anything Tbh.

We gonna get top 3 in dubz btw =\

Player-1

Smash Legend
good stuff, we'll most likely be ordering pizza, IDK how much it will cost yet, but I'd bring 5-$10 just in case you want any.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Me AND Lol :) are coming, I can possibly bring a setup, but im not promising anything Tbh.

We gonna get top 3 in dubz btw =\

WHATT?! that's great son.

Man I'm so sick of not knowing if I'm confirmed for a tourney or not. It's so dam annoying, I just wanna have fun. =[

Hope I can make this one.

Player-1

Smash Legend
5I had a couple, but couldn't decide which one to use so I just stuck with a non acronym one for the first one, I might change it around like the WATO series does.

T2 virus

Smash Rookie
WHATT?! that's great son.

Man I'm so sick of not knowing if I'm confirmed for a tourney or not. It's so dam annoying, I just wanna have fun. =[

Hope I can make this one.
Yea, Were possibly coming with Grief, SXpit and another decent pikachu player who goes by Xero. They're thinking about it. I'll probably call flea or somethin if u havent already.

IF POSSIBLE, can comeone give me some me some type of estimated time on how far ******* is from Lithonia <.<?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Yea, Were possibly coming with Grief, SXpit and another decent pikachu player who goes by Xero. They're thinking about it. I'll probably call flea or somethin if u havent already.

IF POSSIBLE, can comeone give me some me some type of estimated time on how far ******* is from Lithonia <.<?
Are you familiar with Google Maps...?

Lithonia, GA. *******, GA.

Says it's about an hour away.

Top Bottom