• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SALT; 2/19/11, Metro-Atlanta Georgia

kismet2

Smash Ace
5I had a couple, but couldn't decide which one to use so I just stuck with a non acronym one for the first one, I might change it around like the WATO series does.
ah ok and hopefully this will be consistent with a good amount of players every month since waba closed down =/ but i'm sure it will be though

btw does anyone want to mm(minimum of $5)? i'll probably just go mostly falco in these and save mk for cp levels

kismet2

Smash Ace
lol sure and it can be $10 best 3/5 since i hardly play on the map >_>. this sounds like it'll be fun though haha

btw we should have a rc only tournament $1 to enter single round single elim LOL

Player-1

Smash Legend
that's actually not a bad idea ^.^, maybe double elimination depending on how much time and stuff, but I'll probably just reserve that idea til the next one if we have another one just to see how this one goes. We could even do random chars only.

T2 virus

Smash Rookie
ah ok and hopefully this will be consistent with a good amount of players every month since waba closed down =/ but i'm sure it will be though

btw does anyone want to mm(minimum of $5)? i'll probably just go mostly falco in these and save mk for cp levels
I'll probably give it a try.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I didn't plan on it so probably no, I'm not really a big fan of pools for events with not that many people. The main thing I want to do right now is just to go through this tournament with just singles and doubles and see where this leaves me with for time for reference in case I host more events in the future.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I will be attending this tournament only for friendlies though.

Is anyone willing to do interviews and whatnot? I put up 2 interviews on youtube of Luis and Hunter if you wanna see what it might look like.

I will be more than happy to do them if you guys want.

I also need much more footage in general for the project i am working on.

Yeah, please tell me if you guys are interested.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I will be attending this tournament only for friendlies though.

Is anyone willing to do interviews and whatnot? I put up 2 interviews on youtube of Luis and Hunter if you wanna see what it might look like.

I will be more than happy to do them if you guys want.

I also need much more footage in general for the project i am working on.

Yeah, please tell me if you guys are interested.
^ If there are no takers im not going to bother with all the equipment.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I'm pretty sure anyone you ask would do it for you.

I'd do it again, but there's little to no point of getting more footage of me, I imagine.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
So TGK wants to drag me to this :glare: I guess I have a high likely-hood of attending if me and him can plot out a driving scheme.

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
Alright, made it through most of this week without too much trouble. I was worried exams would take too much out of me to go to this. I'm almost certainly gonna be there this weekend. Hype!

I'll probably need a teammate, although there's a (very) small chance my brother will come.

Player-1

Smash Legend
btw everyone, I'll be getting to the venue probably in the 1ish area so that's when you can start showing up, but nothing will really be going on at that time except setting up and stuff so IDK why you'd want to be there, 2 would be a good time to start showing up

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
You still have to do my interview, and also vahe bring my luigi hat to this.
Its still in my bag from UGA. I thought u were gonna be there.
im down for an interview
Alright. Glad that some people are interested.

Also: is there anything i need to work on from my last interview?

-aside from "i couldnt hear the questions being asked" im not sure if i want to put that part in the next videos. Ide rather just have the person talking and thats it.

but yeah, tell me what i need to work on.

T2 virus

Smash Rookie
Might wanna take me off the attendance List.

Apparently my ride canceled on me =[

Ima try to find another 1 though....

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Might wanna take me off the attendance List.

Apparently my ride canceled on me =[

Ima try to find another 1 though....
Where do you live? I'm currently looking for people to fill up my car spots. If you're on the way, I could get you.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
From Columbus. I-85 to GA-20 to tournament.
I'm actually on the way! :D *Sort of*

I'm about 20-25 minutes from Atlanta, where you have to go past to get to *******. Who's all in your car? How much are you charging for gas?

Edit: My mom should be able to get me out to Atlanta if you want to plot a pick-up point.

Edit2: WAIT, is this in *******, or Metro-ATL? o___o If it's the latter, I'm pretty much confirmed, if I can find a ride.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Metro-atlanta=barely outside of Atlanta which is where ******* is.
My mom said ******* is farther out than the UGA (Alpharetta). Metro-Atlanta is relatively close to me; 45 minutes isn't much compared to what I've attended so far. ******* is about an extra 30-45 minutes out. Again, my mom might drive me, but just in case, I'm still looking for a ride from at least a pick up point.

Player-1

Smash Legend
IDK where you're coming from so I can't say what is farther, but I technically live in Alpharetta, but if you drive like 1-2 more minutes then you're in ******* from me so I live on the border. The church is about 15 minutes away from where I live. Also, it's about a 40 minute drive to Atlanta without bad traffic.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Ill bring the wii mote n items.
Go Abel! >:/ We need to stop playing each other on Wifi so much when we're less than an hour distance from one another.

I still want a teammate for this.
Did you ask Chez if he'd be my replacement? Like I said, if he declines, I'll stay as your teammate since you originally asked first.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
My mom just told me she's not taking me all the way to *******, even though it's 45mins away just like the previous locations.

Now I have to see if either Sleepy or Flea can take me. =/

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Oh, I haven't seen him in a while, completely forgot.

:troll:

If I'm able to get out to the Metro area, would you be able to have me in your carpool? My mom doesn't want to drive all the way to ******* since she has plans this Saturday.
I don't know what the Metro area is.

I'm going on I-85, to GA-400, to GA-20. Phenix City to *******. If you can get somewhere near that route, let me know.

Top Bottom