• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SALT; 2/19/11, Metro-Atlanta Georgia

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I don't know what the Metro area is.

I'm going on I-85, to GA-400, to GA-20. Phenix City to *******. If you can get somewhere near that route, let me know.
It's 37 minutes out, so I can definitely make it.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Me going completely relies on my ride at this point lol. And I need a ride back.

I'm thinking, Flea could take me and we could leave around 9 or 10. If not then I have to see if sleepy's going and he hasn't replied back to me.

Player-1

Smash Legend
BTW guys when you're coming to the venue and into the parking lot, it'll be pretty obvious where the tournament is. Don't go through the main door, but through the side one where the parking lot is, it's pretty self explanatory. The parking lot is right next to the doors I'm talking about and the doors are see through so you should be able to see all the setups and stuff. It's pretty hard to miss so don't worry about it.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
dam that sux, well I'm going w/ sleepy. I'm gonna bring a copy of Melee, if needed....

Also how many teams are there gonna be now that Kis isn't showing up? I'm not entering dubz and I'm gonna prob leave around 8:45 - 9pm

Player-1

Smash Legend
Idk we have about 15 people here right now I'm going to be calling for doubles in about 5 minutes but a lot of pals teamster are missing a lot of people who said they were coming aren't here yet so idk if I should start without them or wait a bit longer

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Great tournament. Shoutouts to all that came.

Everyone: your all too good.

Had a LOT of fun. Great seeing everyone again.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Good tournament everyone results were:

1. Reflex
2. BigLou
3. Micaelis
4. Player-1
5. Miles
5. Billy

thats all I remember from memory, I'll post results thread tomorrow when I get the bracket. AFAIK there's a very good chance of monthlies happening here.

Player-3

Smash Hero
SO WHICH ONE OF YOU DIRTBAG ASSWADS STOLE THE TRASH CAN?

we were cleaning up and setting the room up for the church room, and we were MISSING A TRASH CAN

I KNOW ONE OF YOU SLIMY SON OF A *****ES STOLE THE TRASH CAN

FESS UP BEFORE I LOOK AT THE VIDEO RECORDS

****ing CAPITALS

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Good tournament everyone results were:

1. Reflex
2. BigLou
3. Micaelis
4. Player-1
5. Miles
5. Billy

thats all I remember from memory, I'll post results thread tomorrow when I get the bracket. AFAIK there's a very good chance of monthlies happening here.

Everyone always forgets to add the g2g in my name ;_;

Anyway, great tourney. I actually didn't think I'd make it out I was scared of ride situations, when the tourney would end, and about my friends and some crazy drama. I'm glad things worked out for the best though. Ci Ci's was awesome. I hope I can make it to more tourney's and help however I can. Anybody I played that had questions of certain MU's please leave me a visitor message or something I'd really like to help anyone out in the MK MU that has problems w/ it.

SHOUTOUTS

Sleepy: Had fun chilling w/ you thanks for the ride there and home man. I really wouldn't be able to play if it weren't for you. I'd love to play Melee sometime in the future dude just hmu.

Kismet: I wish you went

Billy: Thanks for the friendlies @ the end, mad fun you're a smart player anytime we play is cool. Oh yeah it was funny how you ate like 20+ pizza's

Hero: Really good player, I can def. see you as a threat in the future. Next time we play I think you'll be ready and so will I.

TGK: I swear I thought you were gonna like destory those tables when you
lost lololol. You're rage when you lose is so funny haha.

Thomas: How'd you get a dam stuffed animal in the claw game thingy? Lol the claw has to be racist. Those claws are always racist to me when I play. And Halberds claw. (ONO FUTURE CP's WHAT AM I DOING?!?!?)

Mic: You're like my favorite smasher, always something new from you and you always make a loss Saltier than it's sposed to. LOL. That's why I love you as a player man it's so funny but it keeps you wanting more don't stop throwing that salt son lol.

Player1: You're always the last person I play in tourney haha. I love our matches because everytime I think I have you're playstyle down you either switch it up or beat me w/ a sick gimmick. I really love playing our Ness vs Diddy Matches. MK is fun to I guess lol but Ness vs Diddy really cool.

Huggles: Such a nice guy haha. You're Link is impressive and scary lolol. You should camp a lot harder I feel, but nice dair set ups.

Player3: You're a really cool player in both Melee and Brawl. I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA **** LOUNIS CUZ HE'S DIDDY. Sike naw I knew you were gonna lose lolololol

BigLou: That Hitbox

Anyway I had mad fun if I left anyone out sorry ggs and had fun. Hopefully we can do this again sometime. I really think I'm getting better every tourney. My results say so at least. I owe it all to you guys =]

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Yeah, sorry I couldn't make it, guys :( Ride johns, as near always.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Results thread will be up in a couple of hours, btw we only had 6 teams, results were:

1. BigLou and Reflex
2. Micaelis and Billy
3. Player-1 and Player-3

and I don't remember the rest.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
P1 if you're gonna number the SALT tourney's I think you should put the word "Episode" in the tourney names along w/ Numbering. Like The next SALT would be like SALT Episode 2 or something because if we upload that to YT it'd get more hits I feel. Episode is commonly searched on YT. It also just sounds better. but that's just my opinion lol

Top Bottom