• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SBaN #8: ECCSL Event #2 - SSBB. July 25th 2009

Pho

Smash Journeyman
So my one backpack is full. Didn't expect my 360 and Wii to take up that much room(but I forgot about hook ups). So scratch the controllers for now.

So my boss is being really *****y, so the ways the buses are set up, I won't make it back on time if I plan on crashing at Niko's for the night. I was wondering if it was all possible if someone can drive me back from Niko's to either the Mississauga or Toronto bus stations. If I can't get this confirmed for tonight, I might not be able to go...

Xelyst

-_-
yeyahz in da ayyuzz

i just got back from kingston

...and a sick fun tourney tomorrow XD

melee cash battles on da side ?

<3 nikokay / stowawayfire / azn *****es

Niko_K

Smash Master
Yes!!! There is already like 10 people here right now smashing and Melee is everywhere. Zen we need to sit down and have some matches :D:D:D

swordgard

Smash Hero
Hype!!!(not the player lolz)

Gonna be thar tommorow. Just would like to clear something up, i said i think i MAY get top 4, not that i am for sure ^.^, depends on the brackets and stuff(ive been gayed once before lol).

Either way, hoping to see yall tommorow. Suzaku, wel just sort the doubles out tommorow.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Prepare to get ***** gta.

Just kidding lol.

Coming over at nikos in like an hour 40 mins. See ya there people ^.^ .

swordgard

Smash Hero
Sword I cannot ****ing wait to play you offline.
And 3 stock you in the name of the english speaking brawlers

You do realize i speak english alot more than french at home and school >.<

Fail statement is fail XD

Either way, i find it funny cause most of the trashtalk that was done was done by holy and not me XD XD, hence why i dont take it as seriously as some people expect me so.

Niko_K

Smash Master
You're still going to get *****, NO johns..

We're still gunna **** in doubles, but that's because I'll be carrying you. ONTARIOOOOOOOOOO

Niko_K

Smash Master
This is Minus.

Everyone is on food break right now, a bunch of notable matches are all going down when people return, most all second round.

There's me vs swordgard, Hype vs Suzaku, Doc vs TO Joe....

There are no noobs here, its a hard as hell bracket.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
This is Minus.

Everyone is on food break right now, a bunch of notable matches are all going down when people return, most all second round.

There's me vs swordgard, Hype vs Suzaku, Doc vs TO Joe....

There are no noobs here, its a hard as hell bracket.
Runawayfire!! Get *****!!! =D

Iliad

Smash Lord
K updates.

Hype beat Suzaku, TO Joe beat SilverDoc, Swordgard beat minus, as well as a plethora of other skilled smashers and is currently facing holy in losers finals. It's currently 2-1 Holy. KingAce in grand finals.

Not bracket related, IC ditto mm, Ambrose and Swordgard. Swordgard got *****. If lain couldn't do it, sword couldn't boy, i'm sorry. Also, very lols, that mm drew a crowd much bigger than the winners finals which were already under way.

Also. Check my sig /end shameless plugging.

*edit* Holy beats Swordgard 3-1.

Holy faces KingAce in grand finals, Holy coming from losers, KingAce coming from winners.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Smashfest tomorrow at nikos house and we are gonna have a brawl+ tournament come!!!! :)

*Edit:
KingAce beat me 3-2, so KingAce won again. This is 2nd time it happens, I gotta start training on wifi again.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Smashfest tomorrow at nikos house and we are gonna have a brawl+ tournament come!!!! :)

*Edit:
KingAce beat me 3-2, so KingAce won again. This is 2nd time it happens, I gotta start training on wifi again.

And i have to stop telling him the secrets to your **** LOL.

Seriously though, i shoulda been on kingaces side of the bracket >.<

swordgard

Smash Hero
...so I hear swordgard thinks he will beat every mk here and place top 3.
$20 mm ? you can choose bo3 or bo5 i dont care
LOL

Your willing to do bo3 or bo5, but seems like gta didnt want me in grand finals XD XD. I was lolling so bad at gta going : No you should play the match no matter what. Especially kingace XD . Either way, was funny as hell GTA did actually do something similar to try and beat ally at ffyf1. Irony much?

Just like to point out that i also did the 2 first things in your post. Get ***** GTA!!! Nha just kidding, you guys were awesome and i can totally see why you guys thought i was gonna be easy to beat.

Notable shootouts:

Kingace: Good stuff vs holy, hope the tips i gave you will become usefull. Gimme your aim so i can tell your more stuff when the occasion arises XD

TO Joe: Told you could beat brose if you really wanted to, you just needed some matchup knowledge. You still got knocked out by percon though.

Percon: People told me you were a ice climbers slayer >.< Wtf happened XD

Ambrose: Nicest guy i have seen, man, i wish our MM wasnt so hyped. Couldnt even concentrate, so much pressure on me D : . I couldnt think at all lol . Either way, your ice climbers are ****, back to the theory board.

More shootouts later as i will have to go eat breakfast then go to nikos fest.

EDIT: And Anthony, top 2 being holy and kingace coulda maybe changed if i was on aces side of the bracket >.< , gta brackets gayed me so bad.
VS Illiad 1st match i won.
VS TO Joe 2nd match i won.
Vs holynightmare 3rd match i lost.
Vs Silverdoc 4th match i won.
Vs Percon 5th match i won.
Vs holynightmare i lost.

KingAce

Smash Ace
lol swordgard i just didnt want to face ics in the gf cause it would be like a 45 minute set instead of like 25 mins vs holy :p

although you never know what owuld of happened swordgard, i think i know the ics matchup wayyy more than any other mk main in the GTAN beacuse of having to play brose ics for over a year

shoutouts later

Patches

Smash Master
Wow, sounds like this tournament was win. I'm disappointed in myself that I couldn't go. But eh, **** happens. Right?

Congrats to everyone who placed well~

Now lets just hype for Havoc. Get some States in there. ;)

Niko_K

Smash Master
lol swordgard i just didnt want to face ics in the gf cause it would be like a 45 minute set instead of like 25 mins vs holy :p

although you never know what owuld of happened swordgard, i think i know the ics matchup wayyy more than any other mk main in the GTAN beacuse of having to play brose ics for over a year

shoutouts later
And even more if i took a set off you, true facts.

And i believe silverdoc said ics was his favorite matchup XD XD. Either way im just kinda disappointed we didnt even play once ics vs MK >.<

This is swordgard btw/.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
stupid fun tourney, niko is the best =]

sword vs brose MM was legit. was gonna break nikos walls lololl

Top Bottom